• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

Grudge Match Revival - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-02 22:45:26
August 02 2006 22:45 GMT
#81
On August 03 2006 05:04 Reason wrote:

Oddly enough I won't be playing HungZerg orTerroru any time soon.

Edit: Or chill.

care to explain why?
zulu flamed you just as much if not more than we did
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
August 02 2006 23:06 GMT
#82
Zulu likes to think im his nemesis or something I don't know, he actually goes out of his way to hate me and put me down and get everyone else to do so, basically acting like an embarassment to himself which, although I don't like you, I must admit you have not lowered yourself to doing. Basically although your not a fucking idiot, I don't like you or the way you speak to me, so I won't play you.
Zulu is incredibly immature, irritating and provocative so, as I said, I am playing to shut him up. You on the other hand apparently have some self control, unfortunately HungZerg you and Terroru every now and then just like to chip in some little *instert that word here* comment, as was perfectly displayed in this thread. That's just plain sad as far as I'm concerned, but not sufficient to make me pity you enough to play you.
That's why. Bye.
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
August 02 2006 23:12 GMT
#83
On August 02 2006 21:26 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2006 17:15 Chill wrote:

3. Reason
Fuck you. I'm going to Metal vs your Z, 8 Refinery vs your P, and Stove your T, then I'm going to fly out to where you live and murder you.



I cant believe this hasnt been sigged.


It has been.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
August 02 2006 23:21 GMT
#84
Indeed it has, decaf did you ever play east?
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
August 02 2006 23:22 GMT
#85
On August 03 2006 02:55 One Page Memory wrote:
All I see is too much talking, but no real matches.
Or I totaly miss the purpose of tis thread?
Any user with APM 80-100 - lets play!


I'll play you once I get my computer =)
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
August 02 2006 23:24 GMT
#86
On August 03 2006 00:08 OverTheUnder wrote:
hahahahahaha

omg i feel really dumb for finding this so funny but,


In moras big post, i had an extreme urge to quote it and everytime it said face, replace it with ass:X

I didn't but it still sounds funny when i think about it~_~



Rofl! DO it =)
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 02 2006 23:26 GMT
#87
On August 03 2006 08:06 Reason wrote:
You on the other hand apparently have some self control, unfortunately HungZerg you and Terroru every now and then just like to chip in some little *instert that word here* comment, as was perfectly displayed in this thread.

hardly. i just realized you were beyond reasoning with (ironically) after the first few threads you posted in. and so only respond when i see you being exceptionally stupid.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Myxomatosis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2392 Posts
August 03 2006 00:07 GMT
#88
On August 03 2006 05:23 Empyrean wrote:
Reason, I think we should both do totally inane and retarded strategies. I tend to do that anyway (I played a PvT against someone who's probably going to be on the Singapore WCG team. It was pretty awful, though I dragged it out for ages), just ask anyone who's ever played against me.

I think we should have observers.

:O

Get back to me sometime.


inane isn't a word ahahah! http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 03 2006 00:34 GMT
#89
That's hilarious. Took me a while to find the entry though. XD
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 03 2006 00:53 GMT
#90
Anyone accept my grudge challenege?
1. Idra
2. Mora
3. Reason
4. Protoss-Fighting.
5. skyglow1

I guess Mora doesn't have internet and Reason doesn't want to play, so I'll have to find replacements.

6. Testie
Might as well see if I can get some games vs Testie out of this!

7. Fayth
Might as well see if I can get some games vs Fayth out of this!
Moderator
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 03 2006 00:57 GMT
#91
On August 03 2006 09:53 Chill wrote:
Anyone accept my grudge challenege?
1. Idra
2. Mora
3. Reason
4. Protoss-Fighting.
5. skyglow1

I guess Mora doesn't have internet and Reason doesn't want to play, so I'll have to find replacements.

6. Testie
Might as well see if I can get some games vs Testie out of this!

7. Fayth
Might as well see if I can get some games vs Fayth out of this!


Hell I'll play you as soon as I get home...well maybe a few days later. If you're looking for a good game, you should look somewhere else. I think my peak was c4 old WGT level.
Moderator
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-03 01:26:39
August 03 2006 01:22 GMT
#92
On August 03 2006 08:06 Reason wrote:
Zulu likes to think im his nemesis or something I don't know, he actually goes out of his way to hate me and put me down and get everyone else to do so, basically acting like an embarassment to himself which, although I don't like you, I must admit you have not lowered yourself to doing. Basically although your not a fucking idiot, I don't like you or the way you speak to me, so I won't play you.
Zulu is incredibly immature, irritating and provocative so, as I said, I am playing to shut him up. You on the other hand apparently have some self control, unfortunately HungZerg you and Terroru every now and then just like to chip in some little *instert that word here* comment, as was perfectly displayed in this thread. That's just plain sad as far as I'm concerned, but not sufficient to make me pity you enough to play you.
That's why. Bye.


DODGE FACE TROUNCED OWNED 10-0 EZ
jkjk
but really it looks like you're just avoiding people you know will rape you
sorry
surprised nobody said it yet
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-03 01:28:53
August 03 2006 01:27 GMT
#93
On August 03 2006 10:22 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2006 08:06 Reason wrote:
Zulu likes to think im his nemesis or something I don't know, he actually goes out of his way to hate me and put me down and get everyone else to do so, basically acting like an embarassment to himself which, although I don't like you, I must admit you have not lowered yourself to doing. Basically although your not a fucking idiot, I don't like you or the way you speak to me, so I won't play you.
Zulu is incredibly immature, irritating and provocative so, as I said, I am playing to shut him up. You on the other hand apparently have some self control, unfortunately HungZerg you and Terroru every now and then just like to chip in some little *instert that word here* comment, as was perfectly displayed in this thread. That's just plain sad as far as I'm concerned, but not sufficient to make me pity you enough to play you.
That's why. Bye.


DODGE FACE TROUNCED OWNED 10-0 EZ
jkjk
but really it looks like you're just avoiding people you know will rape you
sorry
surprised nobody said it yet


Damn. That's why he's not avoiding me

EDIT: I remember an incident where I met Ryan307 randomly in a D2 game. I told him I was Empyrean and told him to guess my skill level and he guessed B range PGT. XD.
Moderator
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-03 01:38:26
August 03 2006 01:35 GMT
#94
nononoooooo empyrean i didn't mean that in a bad way to the people he's playing =( sorry sorry i'm just saying the people he refuses to play are well-known ones that he just happens to not respect enough for some bullshit reason to play

edit: no pun intended wtf
edit2: fuck you for making me feel bad about a post flaming someone! =P
edit3: i was proud i got to use 'FACE TROUNCED' too!
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 03 2006 01:35 GMT
#95
On August 03 2006 09:57 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2006 09:53 Chill wrote:
Anyone accept my grudge challenege?
1. Idra
2. Mora
3. Reason
4. Protoss-Fighting.
5. skyglow1

I guess Mora doesn't have internet and Reason doesn't want to play, so I'll have to find replacements.

6. Testie
Might as well see if I can get some games vs Testie out of this!

7. Fayth
Might as well see if I can get some games vs Fayth out of this!


Hell I'll play you as soon as I get home...well maybe a few days later. If you're looking for a good game, you should look somewhere else. I think my peak was c4 old WGT level.


Ok let's do this. I can play tonight, PM me here when you can play. If that's no good we'll play some other day. If one of us is better than the other we can revert to RvR or testing Reason's strategies. I think all grudge matches should be at least bo5.

I AWAIT YOUR PM!
Moderator
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
August 03 2006 01:35 GMT
#96
reason dodges challenges as if he instead of challenges it was penises and instead of teamliquid forum users the penises were from large prison inmates looking to rape him and if instead of his usual preferences he actually didnt want teh cock
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
August 03 2006 01:40 GMT
#97
On August 03 2006 10:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
reason dodges challenges as if he instead of challenges it was penises and instead of teamliquid forum users the penises were from large prison inmates looking to rape him and if instead of his usual preferences he actually didnt want teh cock


booooooo =)
Moderatorsloppy little slug
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
August 03 2006 01:41 GMT
#98
let's have a 7v1 reason-stomp
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
August 03 2006 01:43 GMT
#99
it'll be very symbolic. the reason is we'll be stomping out reason's bogus reasoning, by reason of beating him in bw so badly he'll never use his reasoning here again.
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
August 03 2006 01:45 GMT
#100
On August 03 2006 10:43 CTStalker wrote:
it'll be very symbolic. the reason is we'll be stomping out reason's bogus reasoning, by reason of beating him in bw so badly he'll never use his reasoning here again.


booooooo =)
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 259
TKL 160
CranKy Ducklings57
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM895
IndyStarCraft 160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
Lowko434
IndyStarCraft 160
TKL 160
Rex 68
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55100
Free 3466
Jaedong 1884
BeSt 666
Soulkey 460
Horang2 367
Soma 310
Hyun 216
Zeus 205
Last 148
[ Show more ]
firebathero 140
sorry 135
Mind 117
Pusan 90
soO 32
ToSsGirL 24
Aegong 21
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6744
Dendi668
XaKoH 387
canceldota45
Other Games
gofns32638
singsing2203
byalli414
B2W.Neo413
Pyrionflax336
ToD184
QueenE40
DeMusliM7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• Gemini_19 12
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1313
• WagamamaTV459
League of Legends
• Jankos3431
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 31m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.