• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

Grudge Match Revival - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 08 2006 11:22 GMT
#121
When'd you get so many posts?

Yeah, I know it wasn't you. He didn't recognize me.
Moderator
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 08 2006 11:30 GMT
#122
On August 08 2006 20:22 Empyrean wrote:
When'd you get so many posts?

Yeah, I know it wasn't you. He didn't recognize me.


POSTS!! Thousands of them!!
RiSE
Profile Joined April 2004
United States3182 Posts
August 08 2006 12:41 GMT
#123
Cloud, we have a score to settle. It's 3-3 if I remember correctly bitch.


(Actually you would slay me so bad right now it isn't even funny )
heavy hand upon the land, feel it's weight inside you
Aileon
Profile Joined June 2006
United States299 Posts
August 08 2006 12:45 GMT
#124
Fayth v strafe gogog
Everyones Favorite Hick. aka Xeroth
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
August 08 2006 12:57 GMT
#125
On August 08 2006 21:41 RiSE wrote:
Cloud, we have a score to settle. It's 3-3 if I remember correctly bitch.



Bring it on dogg.
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
August 08 2006 12:59 GMT
#126
I challenge anyone who is pgt anywhere in the d's from minus to plus
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
August 13 2006 02:49 GMT
#127
--- Nuked ---
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
August 13 2006 03:07 GMT
#128
I want to challenge 7c.nEptuNe because he got out of the CW when I had to go so I 4-pooled ZvZ. Let's go again Protoss[Clean] on west. Message me.

Anybody want to challenge me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 13 2006 03:08 GMT
#129
No it was best of in the forties. And I was certain I had won two games.

I've gotten a lot better
Moderator
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
August 13 2006 03:14 GMT
#130
--- Nuked ---
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 13 2006 03:16 GMT
#131
Ah ok. I'll get on sometime tonight. I deleted all maps and replays when I uninstalled Starcraft

But strangely, I've gotten better in the one week I've been playing :O
Moderator
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
August 13 2006 03:27 GMT
#132
On August 08 2006 19:57 Empyrean wrote:
Ok. Results. I still haven't gotten in touch with everyone except GrandInquisitor...I saw a King.aGu who I assumed was IntoTheWow, but I guess he's a popular guy to be smurfed. I played a few games with GrandInquisitor today...He can beat my crappy two races (I think 50% of east pubs probably can) but there's no way he'll beat my Protoss. He plays Protoss as well, apparently (great minds think alike), though in our game I won pretty convincingly.

Umm... it was a PvP 9v6 on Temple. He's faster than me for most of the game, he goes 2 gate range goon > robo I go gate > robo > support bay. Yeah, I know. He didn't decide to pressure me though, I don't know why. Watching the replay, he didn't have enough units at the time to actually do anything. My first Reaver drop killed about 12 probes, his killed 9. We both expo, I throw down two more gates, he drops again, kills a Dragoon and a Probe. A while later he drops my nat and kills another Probe. He sure is cost efficient. Umm. Macro game off two base, I end up winning. I was 1-upgrading-1 at the end, he was 0-0-0. Fun game.


Yeah, I fucking fucking fucking hate bad reaver AI.

Used the same shuttle all the way through though.

You expoed before me, I believe.

I suck at PvP, and you beat me handily there...though I did win PvT, PvZ, and was doing well in the ZvP on Luna, though not so well in ZvT.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 13 2006 03:49 GMT
#133
On August 13 2006 12:27 GrandInquisitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2006 19:57 Empyrean wrote:
Ok. Results. I still haven't gotten in touch with everyone except GrandInquisitor...I saw a King.aGu who I assumed was IntoTheWow, but I guess he's a popular guy to be smurfed. I played a few games with GrandInquisitor today...He can beat my crappy two races (I think 50% of east pubs probably can) but there's no way he'll beat my Protoss. He plays Protoss as well, apparently (great minds think alike), though in our game I won pretty convincingly.

Umm... it was a PvP 9v6 on Temple. He's faster than me for most of the game, he goes 2 gate range goon > robo I go gate > robo > support bay. Yeah, I know. He didn't decide to pressure me though, I don't know why. Watching the replay, he didn't have enough units at the time to actually do anything. My first Reaver drop killed about 12 probes, his killed 9. We both expo, I throw down two more gates, he drops again, kills a Dragoon and a Probe. A while later he drops my nat and kills another Probe. He sure is cost efficient. Umm. Macro game off two base, I end up winning. I was 1-upgrading-1 at the end, he was 0-0-0. Fun game.


Yeah, I fucking fucking fucking hate bad reaver AI.

Used the same shuttle all the way through though.

You expoed before me, I believe.

I suck at PvP, and you beat me handily there...though I did win PvT, PvZ, and was doing well in the ZvP on Luna, though not so well in ZvT.


I beat you in the PvZ we played, and of course my other races suck dick. There's a reason why I play Protoss, you know, it's because I suck with everything else. I don't think you can take me in a bo3 if I play Protoss all the way through. I think they'd always just be 2-0's in my favor
Moderator
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
August 13 2006 03:51 GMT
#134
On August 13 2006 12:49 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2006 12:27 GrandInquisitor wrote:
On August 08 2006 19:57 Empyrean wrote:
Ok. Results. I still haven't gotten in touch with everyone except GrandInquisitor...I saw a King.aGu who I assumed was IntoTheWow, but I guess he's a popular guy to be smurfed. I played a few games with GrandInquisitor today...He can beat my crappy two races (I think 50% of east pubs probably can) but there's no way he'll beat my Protoss. He plays Protoss as well, apparently (great minds think alike), though in our game I won pretty convincingly.

Umm... it was a PvP 9v6 on Temple. He's faster than me for most of the game, he goes 2 gate range goon > robo I go gate > robo > support bay. Yeah, I know. He didn't decide to pressure me though, I don't know why. Watching the replay, he didn't have enough units at the time to actually do anything. My first Reaver drop killed about 12 probes, his killed 9. We both expo, I throw down two more gates, he drops again, kills a Dragoon and a Probe. A while later he drops my nat and kills another Probe. He sure is cost efficient. Umm. Macro game off two base, I end up winning. I was 1-upgrading-1 at the end, he was 0-0-0. Fun game.


Yeah, I fucking fucking fucking hate bad reaver AI.

Used the same shuttle all the way through though.

You expoed before me, I believe.

I suck at PvP, and you beat me handily there...though I did win PvT, PvZ, and was doing well in the ZvP on Luna, though not so well in ZvT.


I beat you in the PvZ we played, and of course my other races suck dick. There's a reason why I play Protoss, you know, it's because I suck with everything else. I don't think you can take me in a bo3 if I play Protoss all the way through. I think they'd always just be 2-0's in my favor


^_^ Tru dat.

But you didn't beat me in the PvZ...or at least not the PvZ I'm thinking of. The one on Luna? Where I took the left half of the map, after several tech switches and when you reav-dropped my main and I started bashing your mineral only at the end when you had to leave? I thought that was the game =|
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 13 2006 03:54 GMT
#135
I'm not sure who was winning that one. I probably would have won.
Moderator
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
August 13 2006 06:42 GMT
#136
I want to challenge Live2Win to bring a match between the VOD uploaders. It will be a battle to the death, or err... something like that!

PM me or something if you want to play.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-13 06:49:22
August 13 2006 06:44 GMT
#137
On August 13 2006 15:42 hasuprotoss wrote:
I want to challenge Live2Win to bring a match between the VOD uploaders. It will be a battle to the death, or err... something like that!

PM me or something if you want to play.


OH SNAP!!

the torrent uploaders go head to head.
I should find one of the guys who do random vod hosting like I do and challenge them.
.
.
.


here we go! I challege Rotodyne, pheer, or Nia to a bo3. Vod hosting grudgematch!!




EDIT: so which one of you is going to upload your fpreplays / fpvods / 3rd person vods to the tracker? winnar? losar? XD
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 14 2006 07:40 GMT
#138
from this thread

Noun: #1 BoxeR, SKTelecomT1 fan / 2006-2007 CHSN Wrestling Team

Ack1027: Number One Boxer Fan

On August 14 2006 16:32 Ack1027 wrote:
Edit: Noun don't be encroaching on my #1 Boxer fan status homeboy. I might have to do something bout that.


grudge match go? :O
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
August 14 2006 07:52 GMT
#139
On August 02 2006 22:13 HungZerg wrote:
1. Mora.
Nothing personal. The Christian right hired me to destroy you. They never specified why but it's not something I ask, as a hitman. I took their tens of thousands of dollars and told them i'd kill you 100 times over. They sounded really pleased and gave me an extra ten thousand. Little did they know I meant in broodwar.


it's on bitch.

i get internet on thursday.
Happiness only real when shared.
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-14 07:56:06
August 14 2006 07:55 GMT
#140
btw.

1) .pR.twisted you're going down. You were newbie trash on Cloud Ladder, and you haven't improved much since.
2) .pR.iDe you think you can change your name and become one of the best TvZ users outside of Korea. Well you don't have me fooled. You changed your name to Ret, but imah change you into a dead-Ret.
3) HnR)Louder even though you don't read this forum, i want to bash your face in. You're in the same boat as Incontrol. The one fucking time you said i was actually a decent player, i had been inactive for 4 months and sucked ass.

Chill, i will be back soon! <3 <3
+ Show Spoiler +
AND YOU WILL DIE.
Happiness only real when shared.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 259
TKL 160
CranKy Ducklings57
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM895
IndyStarCraft 160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
Lowko434
IndyStarCraft 160
TKL 160
Rex 68
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55100
Free 3466
Jaedong 1884
BeSt 666
Soulkey 460
Horang2 367
Soma 310
Hyun 216
Zeus 205
Last 148
[ Show more ]
firebathero 140
sorry 135
Mind 117
Pusan 90
soO 32
ToSsGirL 24
Aegong 21
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6744
Dendi668
XaKoH 387
canceldota45
Other Games
gofns32638
singsing2203
byalli414
B2W.Neo413
Pyrionflax336
ToD184
QueenE40
DeMusliM7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• Gemini_19 12
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1313
• WagamamaTV459
League of Legends
• Jankos3431
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 31m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.