• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

Post Flash vs Fantasy Fanart

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
July 14 2012 01:15 GMT
#1
As some of you may know, I'll be in Korea for a few weeks to watch the OSL.

Now is your opportunity to get some of your fanart/photoshops on live cable television. I've created this thread so I can get the community to submit their works. The best ones will try to be shown on my iPad, and hopefully the camera will catch it.

Therefore, there are no guarantees that your fanart will be shown. I will try my best to get it to be though.

Gogo!
Commentator
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 14 2012 01:16 GMT
#2
Oh boy, if only I wasn't awful at graphix design :< gl with the project~
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
July 14 2012 07:45 GMT
#3
I dunno who do you cheer for, but Unimpressed Flash MUST be shown on ongamenet at least once
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
July 14 2012 08:07 GMT
#4
I can say with a high level of certainty that this is the greatest piece of art I have ever created
[image loading]
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 08:20:26
July 14 2012 08:15 GMT
#5
On July 14 2012 17:07 hacklebeast wrote:
I can say with a high level of certainty that this is the greatest piece of art I have ever created
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

^win

Edit: and fixed.
Double Edit:
Jaedong.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
July 14 2012 08:33 GMT
#6
Lol, i read this title and thought it was like "fan art now that fantasy vs flash has been played" because of the word post and freaked out because i thought i'd missed it.
Writer
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
July 14 2012 08:37 GMT
#7
On July 14 2012 17:33 Kiante wrote:
Lol, i read this title and thought it was like "fan art now that fantasy vs flash has been played" because of the word post and freaked out because i thought i'd missed it.

Me either !!!
Phewww I was scared then I calmed down when I saw that they will play on Tuesday.
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
July 14 2012 08:37 GMT
#8
On July 14 2012 17:33 Kiante wrote:
Lol, i read this title and thought it was like "fan art now that fantasy vs flash has been played" because of the word post and freaked out because i thought i'd missed it.

That's what i thought too
GeckoVOD
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Germany814 Posts
July 14 2012 09:32 GMT
#9
Why not do some art of your own?
@DonGeckone on Twitterstuff // JOIN THE YODA FANCLUB OR YOU'RE REALLY REALLY UNCOOL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398220
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
July 14 2012 10:11 GMT
#10
There should be plenty of photoshop masters in tl.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 14 2012 11:04 GMT
#11
Fantasy is gonna win, both on stage, and in the fan-art contest! Bring it bitches
[image loading]

This is the best one I've made, back from April 2009. If someone could smooth a few of the pixels it'd be nice. That, and include some attribution to me and TL...

But fear not, there's more material for you dear SKT supporters to work with! Go here, Morti was kind enough to host my Fnatasy Pix Library Take and use any and all of these resources, let's make something great guys!

Oh, and save the best one for the finals. Suck it KT
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
July 14 2012 11:21 GMT
#12
My super gosu MS Paint skills present thi work of art

[image loading]
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 14 2012 11:55 GMT
#13
I need some help guys!
[image loading]
In the top right white bit, I want in Korean "Master of Fishing"
And along the bottom of the map "teamliquid.net ~ bITt.mAN"
Ok my name is optional, but in any case, I can't get 'text on image' working. Please put teamliquid in Eurostyle, which is the font used for the big letters at the top of the page.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 12:07:28
July 14 2012 12:00 GMT
#14
Whipped this up in about 20 mins. Its not great, but hopefully it will suffice as a contribution.

Flash the Terminator

[image loading]

I might get around doing the vs fanta part, but right now im feeling lazy

And yeah I shamelessly plugged my deviant-art in as well but whatevs, just in-case someone doesn't know who did it.

If you need higher quality (or anything re-arranged so it fits in an ipad) let me know
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 14 2012 12:06 GMT
#15
How, in picture form, do I cross the Asiatic Continent language barrier to communicate:

SKT is best KT (wut, SKT logo, '=' , Doh Jae Wook with aka underneath, KT logo?)

Just make vultures! (includes oov exasperation and boxer-pain faces, with the korean caption "he forgot to make Vultures, ):")




Something something GG timing strategic play
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
July 14 2012 12:11 GMT
#16
On July 14 2012 17:07 hacklebeast wrote:
I can say with a high level of certainty that this is the greatest piece of art I have ever created
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



This is amazing ♥
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
July 14 2012 12:15 GMT
#17
Should be this:
[image loading]

:D

So excited for this match, I think we're all jealous of you being able to see it in person.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
July 14 2012 12:36 GMT
#18
On July 14 2012 17:07 hacklebeast wrote:
I can say with a high level of certainty that this is the greatest piece of art I have ever created
[image loading]

but that's bisu.. wrong thread buddy.
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
July 14 2012 12:38 GMT
#19
this was going to be the banner of the LR that I was planning (idk who's doing it but I think Zona), but I'll leave it here anyway. :D

[image loading]
click for larger version
Administrator
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 14 2012 13:35 GMT
#20
On July 14 2012 17:07 hacklebeast wrote:
I can say with a high level of certainty that this is the greatest piece of art I have ever created
[image loading]

you are a god
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 192
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
Noble 11
NotJumperer 7
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 660
Other Games
summit1g10965
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick852
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1355
• Rush1221
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 26m
Replay Cast
16h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.