• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9540 users

NaDa's Body - Page 80

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 11 2011 21:18 GMT
#1581
Need more Shark[gm] in this thread.
Red.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Spain228 Posts
February 11 2011 22:45 GMT
#1582
Need more Savior...


hohohohoho
"Truth is cold and tough; lies are warm and always give you an excuse"
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 11 2011 23:51 GMT
#1583
I promised Flash post.. so here is Flash gif post and then I finish watching up the drama and go to find Best pics. Because that was the next request (and I need more of his pics anyways) And the rest.. well wait and hope someone posts them :D

[image loading]
[image loading]

And 19 more in the spoilers. Enjoy~
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Might go and continue finding more entertaining ones later for him.
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
February 12 2011 00:01 GMT
#1584
You left out the most entertaining ones :3

[image loading]
[image loading]
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 12 2011 00:13 GMT
#1585
On February 12 2011 09:01 moopie wrote:
You left out the most entertaining ones :3

[image loading]
[image loading]


well I figured those had been posted already so didn't want to post them again. ^^ plus it's 2am and my uploading limit got full.

Thanks for posting these though, the patch micro is best ever.
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
February 12 2011 00:13 GMT
#1586
Does anyone else think that flash is starting to look like luxury? (specifically in the second to last gif in the third spoiler, I guess when he has his head turned so it seems more narrow)
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
February 12 2011 02:17 GMT
#1587
On February 12 2011 09:01 moopie wrote:
You left out the most entertaining ones :3

[image loading]

lol he looks mad cute before he fixed his teeth
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
February 12 2011 03:00 GMT
#1588
On February 11 2011 20:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 20:20 neitoperhonen wrote:
From HwasungOZ's coach's twitter
[image loading]


LOL this is hilarious.


I like the logic of wearing a puffy jacket combined with shorts and slippers. Jaedong's love for rock climbing shows btw!
I think esports is pretty nice.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 12 2011 14:44 GMT
#1589
This is Best gif-post

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
February 12 2011 21:47 GMT
#1590
Doh Jae Wook, so beautiful!

If I was a girl...or gay....
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 13 2011 02:19 GMT
#1591
Just noticed that Best's shoulders are a bit broad.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
February 13 2011 02:32 GMT
#1592
On February 11 2011 20:20 neitoperhonen wrote:
From HwasungOZ's coach's twitter
[image loading]

Looks like the other guy got cramp. Nice of Jaedong to help the poor fellow.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Red.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Spain228 Posts
February 13 2011 02:37 GMT
#1593
Wheres yoonyoon? got mad about savior pics?

"Truth is cold and tough; lies are warm and always give you an excuse"
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
February 13 2011 19:58 GMT
#1594
On February 11 2011 20:20 neitoperhonen wrote:
From HwasungOZ's coach's twitter
[image loading]

Lomo's head being slightly blurry makes it seem like Jaedong pulled him from his feet rofl
Writerptrk
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 13 2011 23:55 GMT
#1595
I think there's a video of Jaedong and Lomo cuddling in bed. Can't find it though.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 14 2011 08:37 GMT
#1596
On February 14 2011 08:55 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
I think there's a video of Jaedong and Lomo cuddling in bed. Can't find it though.


Mean this one
?

The thread is so quiet now. I'm tempted to post the link for Valentine's post I made but it got too fangirly for most so I save everyone from the queerness

HwasungOZ sends love for everyone~
[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
popzags
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland604 Posts
February 14 2011 14:37 GMT
#1597
[image loading]


User was temp banned for this post.
What what the the fuck fuck? That blew my mind so much, I doubled every word in the phrase 'What the fuck' to get: 'What what the the fuck fuck my what the the fuck fucking what did the drop dropship medivac where in the what in the hell?' - Day[9]
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
February 14 2011 15:24 GMT
#1598
On February 14 2011 23:37 popzags wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know I said I'd stay off this thread, but I had to comment about how disgusting it is for someone to joke about Violet's leukemia ' - '
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
February 14 2011 17:24 GMT
#1599
On February 15 2011 00:24 yoonyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2011 23:37 popzags wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know I said I'd stay off this thread, but I had to comment about how disgusting it is for someone to joke about Violet's leukemia ' - '


Especially when it wasn't even funny...
exterminatus
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (North)142 Posts
February 14 2011 17:42 GMT
#1600
On February 15 2011 00:24 yoonyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2011 23:37 popzags wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know I said I'd stay off this thread, but I had to comment about how disgusting it is for someone to joke about Violet's leukemia ' - '


Obviously you don't get the message.
It's not LEUKEMIA LOL-joke, more like "flash_sees sad_news.jpg"
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
Patches Events
22h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.