• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:57
CEST 07:57
KST 14:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9395 users

NaDa's Body - Page 79

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 05:42:59
February 10 2011 05:41 GMT
#1561
Reach

(How the fuck did I triple post? o_O)
I think esports is pretty nice.
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
February 10 2011 07:21 GMT
#1562
On February 10 2011 01:52 neitoperhonen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 01:48 moopie wrote:
On February 10 2011 00:49 neitoperhonen wrote:
I think the rest from this set were uploaded before? From the HwasungOZ fan party with limbo and crossdressing and other fun times.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=70742&currentpage=13#253



The one KT photoshoot (with the tiger suit) was also posted back when it was new - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104247


Yup, thank you for pointing these out. I shall delete them from this page then



WITH MOAR I MEANT FLASH PICTURES

DO U HAVE THEM

I WILL FUCKING WORSHIP YOU

I WUB GOD YOUNGHO <3
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 07:32:42
February 10 2011 07:27 GMT
#1563
On February 10 2011 16:21 KTF_CloaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 01:52 neitoperhonen wrote:
On February 10 2011 01:48 moopie wrote:
On February 10 2011 00:49 neitoperhonen wrote:
I think the rest from this set were uploaded before? From the HwasungOZ fan party with limbo and crossdressing and other fun times.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=70742&currentpage=13#253



The one KT photoshoot (with the tiger suit) was also posted back when it was new - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104247


Yup, thank you for pointing these out. I shall delete them from this page then



WITH MOAR I MEANT FLASH PICTURES

DO U HAVE THEM

I WILL FUCKING WORSHIP YOU

I WUB GOD YOUNGHO <3


HAHA Don't have but I might make a search on one of these days. I'm making a progamer series somewhere with lots of pics and stuff, haven't got around to do Flash yet so I shall go and find.

Until that, enjoy Jaedong being amused by the afro :D
[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
February 10 2011 07:42 GMT
#1564
[image loading]
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 10 2011 08:19 GMT
#1565
The emperor looks like he's deep in thought LOL
P.S. so adorable <3
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 10:19:36
February 10 2011 08:42 GMT
#1566
I always thought taking pictures of some progamer sleeping was creepy. I guess it could be ok if it was his gf or something.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
February 10 2011 09:23 GMT
#1567
The Emperor, thinking of new ways to destroy his opponents even while sleeping. There's a reason why he's called the "Emperor"!
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Faraday
Profile Joined April 2009
United States553 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 09:46:05
February 10 2011 09:45 GMT
#1568
Hehe Emperor cuteness alert :D
what happened, happened...
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 10:41:16
February 10 2011 10:32 GMT
#1569
On February 10 2011 17:42 Deekin[ wrote:
I always thought taking pictures of some progamer sleeping was creepy. I guess it could be ok if it was his gf or something.


it was his wife :x

she twittered: 개구쟁이! 잠탱이! 내 무릎에서 애기처럼 자고있는 내 바보..열심히 사랑하자~게임하고 잠 열심히 자고 밥잘먹는 임요환어린이의 행복한 낮잠시간.

can anybody translate it pls
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 10:45:42
February 10 2011 10:44 GMT
#1570
On February 10 2011 19:32 tenacity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 17:42 Deekin[ wrote:
I always thought taking pictures of some progamer sleeping was creepy. I guess it could be ok if it was his gf or something.


it was his wife :x

she twittered: 개구쟁이! 잠탱이! 내 무릎에서 애기처럼 자고있는 내 바보..열심히 사랑하자~게임하고 잠 열심히 자고 밥잘먹는 임요환어린이의 행복한 낮잠시간.

can anybody translate it pls


Brat! Jamtaeng this! Sleeping like a baby on my lap .. my silly love hard and sleep hard, let ~ games bapjalmeokneun BOXER children happy nap time sleeping.

Google translate has spoken.
TheBirdyNamNam2
Profile Joined February 2011
United States27 Posts
February 10 2011 16:10 GMT
#1571
I have much bigger muscles than Nada
~I am the one true God~ :)
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 10 2011 18:31 GMT
#1572
NaDa's muscles are sexier than yours though. Sorry but size isn't everything on TL.net.
PangO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Chile1870 Posts
February 10 2011 19:14 GMT
#1573
What's boxers GF twitter ?
In Economics, the majority is always wrong. aka: MattRz
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 22:55:20
February 10 2011 22:26 GMT
#1574
Because I felt like there is a need of Boxer dancing to Hoot in this thread. :D
[image loading]

I.need.a.good.gif.animator. dammit! any recommendations? I spend few hours to search this gif on naver/daum but couldn't find it and my programs are not HQ enough to make awesome gifs.

In the spoiler, bigger but even more lq gif.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

This is from the "Star couple dance battle" show that aired during Lunar New Year if someone wants to watch it.

Some Youngho to make up the fail!gifs ^^ I shall make huge post on weekend with Flash unless someone gets to it before me.
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 00:19:12
February 11 2011 00:18 GMT
#1575
I don't know why but Flash reminds me of Edward Cullen a little.
Turgid
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1623 Posts
February 11 2011 00:31 GMT
#1576
On February 11 2011 09:18 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
I don't know why but Flash reminds me of Edward Cullen a little.

He sparkles in monitor light
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 11 2011 11:20 GMT
#1577
From HwasungOZ's coach's twitter
[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
February 11 2011 11:33 GMT
#1578
On February 11 2011 20:20 neitoperhonen wrote:
From HwasungOZ's coach's twitter
[image loading]


LOL this is hilarious.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Faraday
Profile Joined April 2009
United States553 Posts
February 11 2011 13:36 GMT
#1579
^Omg so funny...I <3 JD (i thought it was cold in Korea now)


BTW...I think TL should forever burn(with bold) "Nada's body" thread on BW General, because it's never gonna go away!! You know that!
what happened, happened...
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
February 11 2011 13:59 GMT
#1580
This thread needs more Best.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 67
sorry 40
Bale 32
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 693
Other Games
summit1g7496
Coldzera 717
WinterStarcraft659
C9.Mang0303
Sick126
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2150
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.