• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:45
CEST 08:45
KST 15:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

NaDa's Body - Page 78

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 09 2011 21:33 GMT
#1541
Can't believe I'm browsing this thread using a school computer...
... me and my addiction... I blame all of you TT^TT....
....still no pretty Stork? (;_;)
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
February 09 2011 21:46 GMT
#1542
[image loading]
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
February 09 2011 21:48 GMT
#1543
holy .... :c
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 21:53:23
February 09 2011 21:52 GMT
#1544
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 10 2011 06:46 ICanFlyLow wrote:
[image loading]


... I'm speechless for your kindness....
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
February 09 2011 22:11 GMT
#1545
On February 10 2011 06:46 ICanFlyLow wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Oh dear lord....
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 09 2011 22:45 GMT
#1546
[image loading]
[image loading]


I just felt the need to lighten the mood...
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 09 2011 23:32 GMT
#1547
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 10 2011 02:56 Deekin[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 02:00 neitoperhonen wrote:
On February 10 2011 01:55 moopie wrote:
No need to delete anything :3


Oh well, will keep the Flash photos, they're cute enough to be posted again.

[image loading]
The point is Fantasy drinking water (although I think I saved this for Bisu but shh)


You lie, you saved it for July sexiness

Oops you caught me ^^;;
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 23:46:34
February 09 2011 23:35 GMT
#1548
On February 10 2011 08:32 neitoperhonen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 10 2011 02:56 Deekin[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 02:00 neitoperhonen wrote:
On February 10 2011 01:55 moopie wrote:
No need to delete anything :3


Oh well, will keep the Flash photos, they're cute enough to be posted again.

[image loading]
The point is Fantasy drinking water (although I think I saved this for Bisu but shh)


You lie, you saved it for July sexiness

Oops you caught me ^^;;


And thank for making my night worse with the Stork very much pre-sexy photo and then making it better with Jaedong again. It's really amazing how much he has changed during the years.
Now I can sleep and think what I should post next. Any suggestions
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
February 10 2011 00:31 GMT
#1549
You say "LOMO", I say "HOMO-FO!"+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You say "Calm"+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
I say "CLAM"
+ Show Spoiler +
IMO Calm always looked extremely girly to me. No value judgements, I, I just always thought that... and JB DOES look similar
[image loading]


Undoubtedly the most perfect picture of Fantasy EVER, this completely captures the image I have of him + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]middle-left, :D
It's just so goofy and un-aware and cute and just really funny
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
February 10 2011 00:38 GMT
#1550
On February 10 2011 03:31 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 03:10 slappy wrote:
i think its so awesome/hilarious that when there is no BW going on for a little while, this thread is always alive and kicking!


What do you mean theres no BW going on? sign up for ISL and get laddering!


I mean pro BW in Korea ^^

ICCup is usually too difficult for me, but I pwn my friends whenever they're willing haha

sorry I have no awesome pictures to add to this thread...
jaedong imba
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 00:44:09
February 10 2011 00:43 GMT
#1551
On February 10 2011 07:45 Akamiri wrote:
[image loading]


I just felt the need to lighten the mood...

ohhhhh my god, in that bottom pic, JD SO ADORABLE!!!!!
d=(^_^)z
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
February 10 2011 00:48 GMT
#1552
On February 10 2011 09:31 bITt.mAN wrote:
Undoubtedly the most perfect picture of Fantasy EVER, this completely captures the image I have of him [spoiler][image loading]middle-left, :D
It's just so goofy and un-aware and cute and just really funny


Yellow[arnc is not amused.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 10 2011 00:56 GMT
#1553
On February 10 2011 06:46 ICanFlyLow wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Why... so... HANDSOME?!?
The thread is over guys. We have found our winner. Nothing can top it.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 01:05:53
February 10 2011 01:04 GMT
#1554
On February 10 2011 07:45 Akamiri wrote:
[image loading]


And here I though Jaedong was the only one who could carry Oz.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 04:53:48
February 10 2011 01:20 GMT
#1555
^ dammit, beaten to it.

Well, so Jaedong's teaching Killer how to be his successor. And seeing as Killer is carrying Jaedong, we know Killer will be able to carry Oz.
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
SushilS
Profile Joined November 2010
2115 Posts
February 10 2011 01:40 GMT
#1556
On February 10 2011 09:56 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 06:46 ICanFlyLow wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Why... so... HANDSOME?!?
The thread is over guys. We have found our winner. Nothing can top it.

Yeah, theres no contest to win here, other than the lets-make-an-unsuspecting-straight-guy-worry about-his-sexuality contest!
And I'd say Yoonyoon won that shit ezpz.
iceiceice: I’m going to make this short; I am the one true tinker player.
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
February 10 2011 02:27 GMT
#1557
THIS THREAD. IS AMAZING. I HOPE IT NEVER DIES.
Elegance, in all things.
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 10 2011 02:32 GMT
#1558
[spoiler]On February 10 2011 09:48 ninini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 09:31 bITt.mAN wrote:
Undoubtedly the most perfect picture of Fantasy EVER, this completely captures the image I have of him + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]middle-left, :D
It's just so goofy and un-aware and cute and just really funny


Yellow[arnc is not amused.


Holy Mackerel July looks like he's about to eat Bisu.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 05:44:03
February 10 2011 05:40 GMT
#1559
[image loading]

Further to the right Reach! You're still attracting too much attention away from Stats and Flash!

From this thread:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=191845
I think esports is pretty nice.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 05:42:28
February 10 2011 05:41 GMT
#1560
[Oops]
I think esports is pretty nice.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 323
Free 174
sorry 82
Mind 73
Bale 29
ZergMaN 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.