• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7971 users

NaDa's Body - Page 81

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
February 14 2011 17:46 GMT
#1601
On February 15 2011 02:24 matjlav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2011 00:24 yoonyoon wrote:
On February 14 2011 23:37 popzags wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know I said I'd stay off this thread, but I had to comment about how disgusting it is for someone to joke about Violet's leukemia ' - '


Especially when it wasn't even funny...

nice job on killing the vibe, especially because nothing negative is said about violet, just that he has leukemia and that makes Flash sad... problem?
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-14 17:56:09
February 14 2011 17:55 GMT
#1602
On February 15 2011 02:46 B.I.G. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2011 02:24 matjlav wrote:
On February 15 2011 00:24 yoonyoon wrote:
On February 14 2011 23:37 popzags wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know I said I'd stay off this thread, but I had to comment about how disgusting it is for someone to joke about Violet's leukemia ' - '


Especially when it wasn't even funny...

nice job on killing the vibe, especially because nothing negative is said about violet, just that he has leukemia and that makes Flash sad... problem?


On February 15 2011 02:42 exterminatus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2011 00:24 yoonyoon wrote:
On February 14 2011 23:37 popzags wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know I said I'd stay off this thread, but I had to comment about how disgusting it is for someone to joke about Violet's leukemia ' - '


Obviously you don't get the message.
It's not LEUKEMIA LOL-joke, more like "flash_sees sad_news.jpg"


I didn't say that I didn't get it; I just said it wasn't funny, and especially not funny enough to justify making a joke about a cancer patient.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 14 2011 19:30 GMT
#1603
That's totally not funny and this isn't thread for what is funny and what's not. There is another photo thread (or two or three) where you can post macros and joke photos.

I'm at the verge of leaving also, which pretty much leaves the thread not updated as I took over when yoon decided to go.
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 14 2011 19:33 GMT
#1604
If that's the case then I must start writing short stories to keep this thread alive.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 14 2011 19:43 GMT
#1605
On February 15 2011 04:33 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
If that's the case then I must start writing short stories to keep this thread alive.


Reminds me of the photo story thing I did for Valentine's Day about progamers and their gay couplings :D It has over 80 photos and playboy Bisu.

Maybe I will forget soon, because I did join TL.net after so long to be able to contribute this thread
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
February 14 2011 20:57 GMT
#1606
No!!! Don't let this thread ever die!
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
February 14 2011 21:28 GMT
#1607
I don't understand ... We are all sad about Violet's situation and so is Flash... It's not funny, it's true.
This is our town, scrub
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 14 2011 22:08 GMT
#1608
why exactly did yoon leave? is she going to be back?
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Zhul
Profile Joined February 2010
Czech Republic430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-14 22:28:10
February 14 2011 22:27 GMT
#1609
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 14 2011 23:37 popzags wrote:
[image loading]


User was temp banned for this post.

Why banned omg noobs.


User was warned for this post
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
February 15 2011 00:59 GMT
#1610
This isn't a thread to discuss moderation.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
February 15 2011 02:25 GMT
#1611
what is this thread to discuss?
kassi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States290 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 03:44:57
February 15 2011 03:43 GMT
#1612
Obviously, nada's body (and/or other progamers... or just happy/cute/sexy/loveable pics of them)
And to get back on topic and show the love... Happy Valentine's Day!
[image loading]
[image loading]
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 15 2011 03:54 GMT
#1613
Where's my HwaSin when I need him? I spent another lonely Valentine's this year.
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
February 15 2011 03:59 GMT
#1614
Needs more Jaedong .....
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
Shrinky Dink
Profile Joined October 2010
United States52 Posts
February 15 2011 05:00 GMT
#1615
this thread...what is it? i get the bromance but..this is a little far..i mean...people are requesting these pics? some of them half naked, 2 heads in a shower curtian, kissing each other on the cheek, etc?

wat
is this
anyone who actually put quotes here are full of lawls
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
February 15 2011 05:14 GMT
#1616
On February 15 2011 14:00 Shrinky Dink wrote:
this thread...what is it? i get the bromance but..this is a little far..i mean...people are requesting these pics? some of them half naked, 2 heads in a shower curtian, kissing each other on the cheek, etc?

wat
is this

This is the ever-beating heart of teamliquid from which awesomeness spawns.
d=(^_^)z
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 09:41:52
February 15 2011 08:12 GMT
#1617
On February 15 2011 12:43 kassi wrote:
Obviously, nada's body (and/or other progamers... or just happy/cute/sexy/loveable pics of them)
And to get back on topic and show the love... Happy Valentine's Day!
[image loading]


Bisu's loving it! <3 how cute

Added a link to the post I made on other site. It is Valentine's Day themed photo post about progamers. There is a made up story but you can just skip it and look at the photos.
+ Show Spoiler +
Progamer couple post

HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 13:38:24
February 15 2011 13:37 GMT
#1618
On February 15 2011 09:59 Harem wrote:
This isn't a thread to discuss moderation.


is there such a thread on TL *curious*?

Because if there was that is where I would like to say a thing or two about this sites moderation.
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
February 15 2011 14:10 GMT
#1619
On February 15 2011 22:37 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2011 09:59 Harem wrote:
This isn't a thread to discuss moderation.


is there such a thread on TL *curious*?

Because if there was that is where I would like to say a thing or two about this sites moderation.

I believe your choices are to either open a new thread in the Website Feedback Forum or
refer yourself to this thread here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875
This is our town, scrub
Mindflow
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)320 Posts
February 15 2011 14:21 GMT
#1620
Yah he wasnt joking about it, you obv can see flashs sad face -.-
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech121
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever441
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD61
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur545
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.