To me, it means several things that might seem wrong to a lot of people.
1. Lectures from parents = most fucking annoying test ever because its 24/7 in-your-sleep bitch fest and when my parents see games of any sort; they freak out and yell something ike "omg omg go study SATs. you grounded, you no sleep, you no eat, you no pee til you finish SAT book"
2. Extra shit to do. Like i already have enough going on; studying for a test coming in 4 years is already a bitch; you dont have to make it a fat bitch by giving people a huge 1200 pg kaplan book.
3. Stress. Im growing fucking white hairs now because ive got soo much shit to worry about, juggle social life and academics, and please the parents so they dont hand me a second 1200 pg book.
4. If i fail this test, i might as well kill myself or my parents are going to do it for me. Not that much explanation needed here.
5. Loss of privacy. Its constant "open door fest" , "surveillance camera in the back of the room" , extra extra tall firewall (i doubt my parents are that tech savvy though), parents follow you around whenever possible, etc etc.
So im just wondering what is your meaning of the SATs. Post anything ya want.