2) OK, I admit it. My study habits suck. Although I do well on tests in general it’s not because I prepared pa rticularly well. Does anyone have any advice as to how to better study, and STAY ORGANIZED in school. My two biggest flaws. :/
3) I’d like to go to the most recent Bay Area LAN, but I don’t think my parents will let me. Any ideas as to how I can convince them to let me go?
4) Err, I’m ashamed to admit it but I edit Wikipedia In any case I’m looking for help expanding articles about professional starcraft. Although most people who edit the topic mean well most are unfamiliar with notability guidelines, sourcing, verifiability, etc. The kiorean Wikipedia would appear to have done a good job, so any translation help/finding of reliable Korean sources would be good. Also, some people currently involved in professional starcraft deserve articles still: But writing them and establishing notability is a pain. Any help in this area would be appreciated.
5) There will be an episode of Froadac Rambles about life (FIRST EPISODE) coming later today/this week. Prepare to be blown away by sheer excitement as your favorite rage blog writer talks about TL. Episodes to be found at www.youtube.com/bpcoxkr until I actually get a Froadac account running Suggest threads you want me to look at.
6) Finally parents are raging hard. For lack of a better term. Keep on talking about how I”ve wasted their work, how I’m lazy, play too much, work too little, get too little sleep (7.5 hours too little?) blah blah blah. Mom keeps on yelling today, saying that I’m a disappointment to the family, and that she doesn’t know what to do with me. She fluctuates between yelling at me for being worse than her (she never got a B, had a weekend job at age 17, went to UCSF), telling me that I’m such a failure they should stop trying, and saying she should have done more and threatening to enact a strict nazi rule. Not sure exactly what to do =/