NOTE: A lot of these happened in the past week or two, so that's why I'm making this now
- It's fucking Christmas time. Enough said? New years is going to be great too!
- I'm finally getting hours again at work, and although I am still pretty broke, I'm gonna make it.
- Oz merch is going to be for sale! (<3 susie)
- I've reached my goal of C on iCCup. I already blogged about that, so I don't go into any detail.
- My first semester of College is done! I'm currently on my 4 week break until semester 2 starts(exempting exams ofc, see below)
- I'm done 3 of my 4 final exams, with the last one tomorrow morning at 9am! It's the hardest one, Math, but I've already got ~80% in the course, and I just spent the whole day studying for it basically, so I think I'll do alright.
One of the 3 exams I fucked ACED, and I know it(programming). One I got maybe like 65% if I'm lucky, but I don't even need that course anymore since I changed programs. One(the one I did this morning) I got probably like 75-90%.
- I've finally completed my student loans application and registration for next semester. I'm sure I should have done this earlier, but I just kept on putting it aside lol.
Ok here comes the big wall of text. Sorry, I didnt mean it to be this long.
- You know what, I can't even name everything else. Those were just some random ones off the top of my head ^^
- I'm EXTREMELY happy how last Sunday went. Back in middle school I was best friends with this one chick. I literally mean like BEST friends. We were also both friends with this one other chick. In gr.10 shit just hit the fucking fan hard. They got in a relationship ending fight over some gay bullshit that didn't even involve me, and I was just kind of left hanging as they both just basically went and found new friends. I had to do the same thing. Gr.12(last year for me) it was her birthday and I was just really depressed over everything that happened. With all the rumours and shit that went around in Gr.10 apparently she thought I hated her or something, so she had been completely ignoring me. I sent her an email apologizing(I didn't even know what for. I still don't know what for.) and telling her I didn't want our high school year and friendship to end this way. The next day it was basically one of those cliche things where it goes all slow motion and the arms spread as two people run through a field of daisys with their arms open, except it was more like a clusterfuck of gr.10s crowding the hall instead. I'm pretty sure I knocked some the fuck out when I pushed past them, but yeah... Anyway, she aplogized, I apologized(still, don't know what for), and we made up. We were no longer on bad terms.
Until last Sunday, we didn't really talk since. Last Sunday I was working a closing shift, until 10pm, when I got a text from a friend telling me to go to her party. I was pretty reluctant because I had work the next morning and it was a long day and I'd have to go home to change then go back into town and such, but I knew it was her 19th and I really just didn't want to be a lazy douche. So about an hour later I get there and everyone is already fucking wasted and/or high. Oh well. I see her, give her a huge hug, and wish her happy birthday. Something just clicked for both of us I guess, because suddenly we just became like really good friends again.
+ Show Spoiler [:3] +
It just feels like we're family now, and it was overall just a really fucking wicked party. By far the best one I've ever been too.
I managed half an hour of sleep I think that night, at like 6am on the kitchen floor, but I'm not even sure if I fell asleep everything was just so fucked up. I left shortly after to work my 8.5 hours shift at work, still not sober, but I was happy
Anyways, I'm just going to leave it at this now. There was more I was going to write but this is long enough already and some things kind of slipped off the tip of my finger.