• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6230 users

[?]Too much stress on moderators? - Page 6

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7622 Posts
January 08 2009 10:29 GMT
#101
What the hell?

A live report thread is for the people posting in it or who can't watch. Good posting in a LR thread would be so lame ....

Predictions and OMG HAHA ENSARE HOLLYSHIT are the thread. A forum is just belated chatting. Its like turn based MSN.
kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
January 08 2009 10:39 GMT
#102
Well, IMO, I would guess lot of ppl cant watch proleague live, cause of the time (its midday on euro when its played) so they read it after like me, its not cool to skip xx amount of posts in 1 page .
That chatting I am talking about happens in almost every forum and imho it should be illegal in every forum, tl.net has irc channel go there for "omg haha"-stuff.
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 08 2009 17:12 GMT
#103
On January 08 2009 19:29 AttackZerg wrote:
What the hell?

A live report thread is for the people posting in it or who can't watch. Good posting in a LR thread would be so lame ....

Predictions and OMG HAHA ENSARE HOLLYSHIT are the thread. A forum is just belated chatting. Its like turn based MSN.

Yeah, in most LR threads the people who aren't reporting don't post much anyway. I think it only becomes a big problem in threads like "Lecaf vs ACE" that draw a ton more viewers. In those cases there are usually like 5 people LRing anyway....
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-08 18:17:52
January 08 2009 18:17 GMT
#104
On January 01 2009 13:12 onepost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2009 12:51 thedeadhaji wrote:


4) how would you go about implementing such a thing?

The same as for terms of service on most websites, upon creation of a new user account. Write in big bad bold something like: "Read the guidelines carefully before you post anything. Infringers may be banned without warning." Sound scary enough.




If you really wanted to get into it you could make a quiz about them and force them to get a perfect score lolol.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7622 Posts
January 08 2009 21:19 GMT
#105
On January 09 2009 02:12 Fontong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2009 19:29 AttackZerg wrote:
What the hell?

A live report thread is for the people posting in it or who can't watch. Good posting in a LR thread would be so lame ....

Predictions and OMG HAHA ENSARE HOLLYSHIT are the thread. A forum is just belated chatting. Its like turn based MSN.

Yeah, in most LR threads the people who aren't reporting don't post much anyway. I think it only becomes a big problem in threads like "Lecaf vs ACE" that draw a ton more viewers. In those cases there are usually like 5 people LRing anyway....



Ok maybe I'm the only one but when I spent my years away from broowar, I would randomly find a day with nothing to do and re-read all of the live reports for the big games I had missed. All that hype talk and spamed excitment is what made the thread for me. I would literallly get so hyped from it. I would never had read threw 30 pages of well articulated savior vs bisu posting, it would have been boring.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
January 09 2009 00:03 GMT
#106
anyone notice how manifesto has been bringing the pain? he's banned a lot of people + closed a shitload of threads recently. go mani!
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
January 09 2009 00:40 GMT
#107
It's called relapse
onepost
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada297 Posts
January 09 2009 03:39 GMT
#108
Another way to ease the work of moderators is to allow users to close their own threads. I often see users asking for mods to close their thread, latest example is http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=85712. Wouldn't that be a minute change?
There are three types of lies: statistics, studies, and benchmarks.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
January 09 2009 19:17 GMT
#109
Mani looks like he's out on the warpath, which is pretty cool.

About the live report threads: I feel like they're a historical account of what happened in a game, so that good posting isn't necessarily as required. putting together a picture in your head from the pieces can be pretty cool, and sometimes the only way of capturing the excitement of the games (especially if you wern't around to be able to watch the games live) is reading the live report thread. For example, if you have time, go read through the stork/fantasy game thread, or the july/best live report thread. They're both long, full of spam and repetitive remarks, but at the end of game 5 (of the stork/fantasy thread), 3 pages get instantly added by people who were following the game/live report thread. I'm not sure you would really want to trade that historical account of the people for anything.

Attackzerg is right on this one I think, that the attention of the crowd and the bad/worse live reporting is what makes the game exciting.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 09 2009 20:12 GMT
#110
On January 09 2009 12:39 onepost wrote:
Another way to ease the work of moderators is to allow users to close their own threads. I often see users asking for mods to close their thread, latest example is http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=85712. Wouldn't that be a minute change?

I don't think this is a good solution, it opens far too many doors for abuse, if the thread doesn't go how the OP feels, I don't think its his right to be able to arbitrarily close it. That and a Mod usually steps in within a short amount of time anyway.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
onepost
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada297 Posts
January 09 2009 23:10 GMT
#111
On January 10 2009 05:12 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2009 12:39 onepost wrote:
Another way to ease the work of moderators is to allow users to close their own threads. I often see users asking for mods to close their thread, latest example is http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=85712. Wouldn't that be a minute change?

I don't think this is a good solution, it opens far too many doors for abuse, if the thread doesn't go how the OP feels, I don't think its his right to be able to arbitrarily close it. That and a Mod usually steps in within a short amount of time anyway.

I believe you that it could indeed be abused, although judging from the above I don't see how. If the thread doesn't go the OP's way, isn't it a sign that it should be closed? I mean, either the OP gets blasted for saying something stupid, or the thread derails...
There are three types of lies: statistics, studies, and benchmarks.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
January 10 2009 01:13 GMT
#112
On January 10 2009 08:10 onepost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2009 05:12 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 09 2009 12:39 onepost wrote:
Another way to ease the work of moderators is to allow users to close their own threads. I often see users asking for mods to close their thread, latest example is http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=85712. Wouldn't that be a minute change?

I don't think this is a good solution, it opens far too many doors for abuse, if the thread doesn't go how the OP feels, I don't think its his right to be able to arbitrarily close it. That and a Mod usually steps in within a short amount of time anyway.

I believe you that it could indeed be abused, although judging from the above I don't see how. If the thread doesn't go the OP's way, isn't it a sign that it should be closed? I mean, either the OP gets blasted for saying something stupid, or the thread derails...


uhhh... do you know who rpf is?
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 10 2009 02:03 GMT
#113
On January 10 2009 08:10 onepost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2009 05:12 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 09 2009 12:39 onepost wrote:
Another way to ease the work of moderators is to allow users to close their own threads. I often see users asking for mods to close their thread, latest example is http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=85712. Wouldn't that be a minute change?

I don't think this is a good solution, it opens far too many doors for abuse, if the thread doesn't go how the OP feels, I don't think its his right to be able to arbitrarily close it. That and a Mod usually steps in within a short amount of time anyway.

I believe you that it could indeed be abused, although judging from the above I don't see how. If the thread doesn't go the OP's way, isn't it a sign that it should be closed? I mean, either the OP gets blasted for saying something stupid, or the thread derails...

I don't think the OP should decide where and how the discussion flows. Often the subject and discussion may not go the way the OP wants, or proceed how the OP likes. This does not mean that its automatically worthy of closing. Moderators are better judges of that, and the only negative i see is the amount of time between when the OP could close a useless topic and a Mod, which has a negligible effect, so I don't see why we should allow the possibility for future abuse.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
onepost
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada297 Posts
January 10 2009 02:23 GMT
#114
On January 10 2009 10:13 Nitrogen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2009 08:10 onepost wrote:
On January 10 2009 05:12 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 09 2009 12:39 onepost wrote:
Another way to ease the work of moderators is to allow users to close their own threads. I often see users asking for mods to close their thread, latest example is http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=85712. Wouldn't that be a minute change?

I don't think this is a good solution, it opens far too many doors for abuse, if the thread doesn't go how the OP feels, I don't think its his right to be able to arbitrarily close it. That and a Mod usually steps in within a short amount of time anyway.

I believe you that it could indeed be abused, although judging from the above I don't see how. If the thread doesn't go the OP's way, isn't it a sign that it should be closed? I mean, either the OP gets blasted for saying something stupid, or the thread derails...


uhhh... do you know who rpf is?

I humbly answer by the negative.
There are three types of lies: statistics, studies, and benchmarks.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
January 10 2009 02:29 GMT
#115
On January 10 2009 11:23 onepost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2009 10:13 Nitrogen wrote:
On January 10 2009 08:10 onepost wrote:
On January 10 2009 05:12 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 09 2009 12:39 onepost wrote:
Another way to ease the work of moderators is to allow users to close their own threads. I often see users asking for mods to close their thread, latest example is http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=85712. Wouldn't that be a minute change?

I don't think this is a good solution, it opens far too many doors for abuse, if the thread doesn't go how the OP feels, I don't think its his right to be able to arbitrarily close it. That and a Mod usually steps in within a short amount of time anyway.

I believe you that it could indeed be abused, although judging from the above I don't see how. If the thread doesn't go the OP's way, isn't it a sign that it should be closed? I mean, either the OP gets blasted for saying something stupid, or the thread derails...


uhhh... do you know who rpf is?

I humbly answer by the negative.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=76842
He is referring to that thread.

If rpf had had the option to close that thread, we wouldn't have (arguably) one of our most hilarious threads.
onepost
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada297 Posts
January 15 2009 16:37 GMT
#116
Another observation: It seems a very significant percentage of closed threads are one of the following:
=>Youtube-only
=>Picture-only
=>Link-only
There isn't even text! Couldn't there be a simple check upon previewing/posting that blocks those posts?
Also, that could possibly be extended to other similar conditions, like if there's less than 300 characters, less than 10 spaces, or all capitals. It should be trivial to code, and would pay for itself very quickly, wouldn't it?
There are three types of lies: statistics, studies, and benchmarks.
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
January 16 2009 16:47 GMT
#117
I largely agree with Physisians post. I have a likewise moderator experience from years past on a programming newb forum. Patience and 'rehabilitating' are important tools.

About the 'report this post' feature. There is the risk of a shitload of reports that are a mess to work through. However I see this feature improved with the following setup:
- Every user has a reporting quality meter (a number). This is default 0 for everyone.
- Everyone can report any post
- The moderator will get a list of reported posts, sorted by the reporting priority value.
- Every time a reported post is regarded as no-TL-material, all reporters of the post are rewarded by an increase of their reporting quality meter.
- Every time a reported post is regarded as ok-TL-material, then all reporters of the post get a decrease of their reporting quality meter
- The reporting priority value is: sum_all_reports( minimum(0, user_reporting_quality))
- People with a negative reporting quality value can get back in the postive by reporting posts that others report as well, and having that post be acted upon.
- Reports can be automatically purged after some time to save moderators from having to purge the reported posts list automatically. Automatically purged posts of course do not affect related reporters.

This way, people who abuse reporting will have their reporting be in vain, really soon. People who report properly will gain in reporting influence, but will never have something like a moderator status. Fair for everyone, and helpful for the moderators. Of course, this system would need to be implemented still. I would offer myself as programmer, if it were not for me throwing away all my spare time reading LR threads X-) (not that much spare time anyway.)

About LR threads. I love how they are now. 'Shitty posts', close to h-scroll breaking, are fine by me. They are exciting! Like AttackZerg mentions. However, there are posts that can ruin the experience in them, where a poster says GG minutes away from any actual GG, or is just misleading. It can cause confusion, it breaks the excitement and is distracting. I wish moderators would be more strict on them. I know this is not a light request, having been a moderator myself, and I welcome any-and-all improvement. On the global level, by the way, I am still blown away by all the effort that TL is, and am not complaining about bad quality this or that.
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
onepost
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada297 Posts
January 16 2009 17:41 GMT
#118
On January 17 2009 01:47 Badjas wrote:
About the 'report this post' feature. There is the risk of a shitload of reports that are a mess to work through. However I see this feature improved with the following setup:
- Every user has a reporting quality meter (a number). This is default 0 for everyone.
- Everyone can report any post
- The moderator will get a list of reported posts, sorted by the reporting priority value.
- Every time a reported post is regarded as no-TL-material, all reporters of the post are rewarded by an increase of their reporting quality meter.
- Every time a reported post is regarded as ok-TL-material, then all reporters of the post get a decrease of their reporting quality meter
- The reporting priority value is: sum_all_reports( minimum(0, user_reporting_quality))
- People with a negative reporting quality value can get back in the postive by reporting posts that others report as well, and having that post be acted upon.
- Reports can be automatically purged after some time to save moderators from having to purge the reported posts list automatically. Automatically purged posts of course do not affect related reporters.

This way, people who abuse reporting will have their reporting be in vain, really soon. People who report properly will gain in reporting influence, but will never have something like a moderator status. Fair for everyone, and helpful for the moderators. Of course, this system would need to be implemented still. I would offer myself as programmer, if it were not for me throwing away all my spare time reading LR threads X-) (not that much spare time anyway.)

I find your solution not only unnecessarily complex but also daunting to implement (I'm a software developer).

I've already suggested that moderators look not at a list reported posts (although they could), but at a list of users with most comments having been reported (there should be very few blinking red on top of the list; the rest could be ignored). Instead of inspecting 100 reported comments looking for a pattern, you would immediately see that the 5 top users have had a combined 90 comments reported in the past few days. And it's a lot easier to implement...
There are three types of lies: statistics, studies, and benchmarks.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 16 2009 18:31 GMT
#119
On January 17 2009 01:47 Badjas wrote:
However, there are posts that can ruin the experience in them, where a poster says GG minutes away from any actual GG, or is just misleading. It can cause confusion, it breaks the excitement and is distracting. I wish moderators would be more strict on them.

Sometimes my stream is minutes ahead of everyone else's. I post the future.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
January 16 2009 20:59 GMT
#120
On January 17 2009 02:41 onepost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 01:47 Badjas wrote:
About the 'report this post' feature. There is the risk of a shitload of reports that are a mess to work through. However I see this feature improved with the following setup:
- Every user has a reporting quality meter (a number). This is default 0 for everyone.
- Everyone can report any post
- The moderator will get a list of reported posts, sorted by the reporting priority value.
- Every time a reported post is regarded as no-TL-material, all reporters of the post are rewarded by an increase of their reporting quality meter.
- Every time a reported post is regarded as ok-TL-material, then all reporters of the post get a decrease of their reporting quality meter
- The reporting priority value is: sum_all_reports( minimum(0, user_reporting_quality))
- People with a negative reporting quality value can get back in the postive by reporting posts that others report as well, and having that post be acted upon.
- Reports can be automatically purged after some time to save moderators from having to purge the reported posts list automatically. Automatically purged posts of course do not affect related reporters.

This way, people who abuse reporting will have their reporting be in vain, really soon. People who report properly will gain in reporting influence, but will never have something like a moderator status. Fair for everyone, and helpful for the moderators. Of course, this system would need to be implemented still. I would offer myself as programmer, if it were not for me throwing away all my spare time reading LR threads X-) (not that much spare time anyway.)

I find your solution not only unnecessarily complex but also daunting to implement (I'm a software developer).

I've already suggested that moderators look not at a list reported posts (although they could), but at a list of users with most comments having been reported (there should be very few blinking red on top of the list; the rest could be ignored). Instead of inspecting 100 reported comments looking for a pattern, you would immediately see that the 5 top users have had a combined 90 comments reported in the past few days. And it's a lot easier to implement...

Hello fellow software developer. It is absurd to call my idea daunting to implement. It takes one extra entity, the report, and one extra field in the user table. Then it takes some pages: report page, report confirm page, list reports page (for moderators), report details page (with action buttons, delete post / ban user / cancel reports...). That's about it. Then the functions: reporting is simply adding an entry to a table. OK-ing reports is the action on the user/post, already existing, then there is, for each reporter, give bonus (+ 1 on entity field), and delete report, or mark historic. canceling reports, for each reporter -1 on user, mark report historic. If posts get deleted through other means, and have reports attached to it, then logically the writers of those reports get a bonus automatically. I think that covers it. This is two days of work.

And for your solution: Do you report users directly? If you do report posts, you got the same extra entity. And the presentation of posts is reduced to an aggregation of their writers. If you report users directly, then moderators will have to look for offending posts by themselves, not a good solution. I agree that there is merit to aggregating by writer though, still sorted on scoring, then with a drill-down to the reported posts by that writer.

However, my proposal adds a self-balancing maintenance-free score to reports, at very little cost of implementation. And then there's some perks, like one could sort users on their (negative) reporting habits, and warn them for trolling with reports. Perhaps take away reporting options for those with a score of -20 or lower (they won't have a means to get it back without moderator intervention, if the user admin page will include this new score field.)
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 506
White-Ra 143
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever404
NeuroSwarm164
Super Smash Bros
PPMD80
AZ_Axe0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8679
Liquid`Hasu1418
Trikslyr84
Other Games
summit1g8431
Liquid`RaSZi3105
shahzam612
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0196
B2W.Neo162
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick345
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream324
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1023
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.