• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6230 users

[?]Too much stress on moderators? - Page 4

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
January 02 2009 22:30 GMT
#61
gene for mod imo
though i mostly just read general so thats pretty much a joke.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
January 02 2009 22:46 GMT
#62
On January 03 2009 02:23 TeCh)PsylO wrote:
I can moderate general forum. I don't pay to much attention to the other sections, except sports around UFC time.


Psylo has my seal of approval.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 01:05:18
January 03 2009 01:04 GMT
#63
On January 01 2009 16:01 Wolverine wrote:
fools and their money...


In Susie's thread about helping her friend via autograph auction: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=84965

How is this kid not banned yet...? First a dumbass post there and one earlier in this thread.

I don't understand how bans work at all apparently.
I've been linking to this thread whenever I see a shitty OP or post, while also trying to provide suggestions on how to improve said post/thread. If this is a bother then let me know and I'll stop.

But seriously, it boggles my mind. How is there not a ban yet for wolverine....
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
January 03 2009 01:18 GMT
#64
Im sure im not the only one who just loves people who call others "kid".

It just makes you sound so manly.
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 01:26:15
January 03 2009 01:25 GMT
#65
He was warned but yeah it looks like he is on his way out. Keep in mind that warnings aren't public.
On January 03 2009 10:18 Cloud wrote:
Im sure im not the only one who just loves people who call others "kid".

It just makes you sound so manly.

lol you would love Media vent :p
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 03 2009 02:05 GMT
#66
kennigit hangs in media vent? :O:O:O
Wolverine
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
138 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 03:07:17
January 03 2009 03:06 GMT
#67
On January 03 2009 10:04 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2009 16:01 Wolverine wrote:
fools and their money...


In Susie's thread about helping her friend via autograph auction: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=84965

How is this kid not banned yet...? First a dumbass post there and one earlier in this thread.

I don't understand how bans work at all apparently.
I've been linking to this thread whenever I see a shitty OP or post, while also trying to provide suggestions on how to improve said post/thread. If this is a bother then let me know and I'll stop.

But seriously, it boggles my mind. How is there not a ban yet for wolverine....


Come on, just admit that you created this thread because you want to be a mod, judging from the irrational amount of concern you seem to have regarding this and the amount of effort you're putting into your posts in this thread. And that you're taking my posts personally because I responded to your OP negatively.

As for my post in Susie's thread, I'm a fan of lots of bands etc. as well but I wouldn't spend money buying signed t-shirts or whatever. Some people do, fine whatever but what do you have against someone who doesn't think it's a good idea, freedom of opinion and what have you. Just the other day a recording of John Lennon drunk sold for US$30,000. If you think there's something wrong with someone saying that's a foolish thing to spend money on that then well go for it but there's a lot of charities out there that certainly could've used that money more. The guy lost some money in an investment and that's tough and I can certainly sympathize, there's a lot of threads like that here (see http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=85248) but that doesn't mean I should change my view and think people wasting their money on autographs is a wise thing.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
January 03 2009 03:10 GMT
#68
its more about showing susie a little more respect as she's trying to help someone.

also, its about the fact that any signed shirt like that would sell for much more than its being offered. so no, that's not incredibly foolish of anyone.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 03:14:27
January 03 2009 03:11 GMT
#69
I don't want to be a fucking mod. I've been here for years. You don't have reading comprehension.

You are a moron btw, if you read over what you said in your second paragraph you'll see why you should let people use their money on what they want. If someone has money they deem expendable then let them use it. Who are you to put a price on something that is sentimental to a person.

You also think reading neil strauss' the game is enlightening to the female mind. Good thing saying this to someone who just broke up with a girl he's dated long-term. THE GAME BLOWS YOUR MIND.
On January 03 2009 04:46 Wolverine wrote:

You can easily get this book off Torrents, it's called The Game by Neil Strauss if you read if it doesn't exactly immediately help you with your situation but at least you'll understand why your Brad Pitt friend gets to fuck the girl. The fact that he already gets a shit load of pussy is all the more reason he'd get to fuck your girl, not a reason why he shouldn't (as you were saying).


Done talking with you. Its clear you're on the lower end of the poster quality spectrum.
onepost
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada297 Posts
January 03 2009 03:11 GMT
#70
On January 03 2009 12:06 Wolverine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2009 10:04 Ack1027 wrote:
On January 01 2009 16:01 Wolverine wrote:
fools and their money...


In Susie's thread about helping her friend via autograph auction: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=84965

How is this kid not banned yet...? First a dumbass post there and one earlier in this thread.

I don't understand how bans work at all apparently.
I've been linking to this thread whenever I see a shitty OP or post, while also trying to provide suggestions on how to improve said post/thread. If this is a bother then let me know and I'll stop.

But seriously, it boggles my mind. How is there not a ban yet for wolverine....


Come on, just admit that you created this thread because you want to be a mod, judging from the irrational amount of concern you seem to have regarding this and the amount of effort you're putting into your posts in this thread. And that you're taking my posts personally because I responded to your OP negatively.

As for my post in Susie's thread, I'm a fan of lots of bands etc. as well but I wouldn't spend money buying signed t-shirts or whatever. Some people do, fine whatever but what do you have against someone who doesn't think it's a good idea, freedom of opinion and what have you. Just the other day a recording of John Lennon drunk sold for US$30,000. If you think there's something wrong with someone saying that's a foolish thing to spend money on that then well go for it but there's a lot of charities out there that certainly could've used that money more. The guy lost some money in an investment and that's tough and I can certainly sympathize, there's a lot of threads like that here (see http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=85248) but that doesn't mean I should change my view and think people wasting their money on autographs is a wise thing.


Please settle scores elsewhere? Thread derailing is another bannable offense.
There are three types of lies: statistics, studies, and benchmarks.
Wolverine
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
138 Posts
January 03 2009 03:14 GMT
#71
On January 03 2009 12:11 onepost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2009 12:06 Wolverine wrote:
On January 03 2009 10:04 Ack1027 wrote:
On January 01 2009 16:01 Wolverine wrote:
fools and their money...


In Susie's thread about helping her friend via autograph auction: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=84965

How is this kid not banned yet...? First a dumbass post there and one earlier in this thread.

I don't understand how bans work at all apparently.
I've been linking to this thread whenever I see a shitty OP or post, while also trying to provide suggestions on how to improve said post/thread. If this is a bother then let me know and I'll stop.

But seriously, it boggles my mind. How is there not a ban yet for wolverine....


Come on, just admit that you created this thread because you want to be a mod, judging from the irrational amount of concern you seem to have regarding this and the amount of effort you're putting into your posts in this thread. And that you're taking my posts personally because I responded to your OP negatively.

As for my post in Susie's thread, I'm a fan of lots of bands etc. as well but I wouldn't spend money buying signed t-shirts or whatever. Some people do, fine whatever but what do you have against someone who doesn't think it's a good idea, freedom of opinion and what have you. Just the other day a recording of John Lennon drunk sold for US$30,000. If you think there's something wrong with someone saying that's a foolish thing to spend money on that then well go for it but there's a lot of charities out there that certainly could've used that money more. The guy lost some money in an investment and that's tough and I can certainly sympathize, there's a lot of threads like that here (see http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=85248) but that doesn't mean I should change my view and think people wasting their money on autographs is a wise thing.


Please settle scores elsewhere? Thread derailing is another bannable offense.


i was happy not posting anymore in this thread and just sitting back and reading the rest of it, it was when ack brought me up again that i responded
Wolverine
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
138 Posts
January 03 2009 03:16 GMT
#72
On January 03 2009 12:11 Ack1027 wrote:
I don't want to be a fucking mod. I've been here for years. You don't have reading comprehension.

You are a moron btw, if you read over what you said in your second paragraph you'll see why you should let people use their money on what they want. If someone has money they deem expendable then let them use it. Who are you to put a price on something that is sentimental to a person.

You also think reading neil strauss' the game is enlightening to the female mind. Good thing saying this to someone who just broke up with a girl he's dated long-term. THE GAME BLOWS YOUR MIND.
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2009 04:46 Wolverine wrote:

You can easily get this book off Torrents, it's called The Game by Neil Strauss if you read if it doesn't exactly immediately help you with your situation but at least you'll understand why your Brad Pitt friend gets to fuck the girl. The fact that he already gets a shit load of pussy is all the more reason he'd get to fuck your girl, not a reason why he shouldn't (as you were saying).


Done talking with you. Its clear you're on the lower end of the poster quality spectrum.


wow, a bit of attitude there, take a step back and look at your own post then ask yourself whether this is the kind of negative, angsty attitude you want posters on TL to have
onepost
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada297 Posts
January 03 2009 03:20 GMT
#73
Hey guys, there's this PM function that allows the two of you to shout insults at each other without polluting threads. Thank you for using it.
There are three types of lies: statistics, studies, and benchmarks.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
January 03 2009 03:21 GMT
#74
Starting/continuing a flame war in a thread that many mods are likely to be reading is a bad idea, Wolverine.

Just some friendly advice from your neighborhood walrus.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 04:46:34
January 03 2009 03:23 GMT
#75
On January 03 2009 12:16 Wolverine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2009 12:11 Ack1027 wrote:
I don't want to be a fucking mod. I've been here for years. You don't have reading comprehension.

You are a moron btw, if you read over what you said in your second paragraph you'll see why you should let people use their money on what they want. If someone has money they deem expendable then let them use it. Who are you to put a price on something that is sentimental to a person.

You also think reading neil strauss' the game is enlightening to the female mind. Good thing saying this to someone who just broke up with a girl he's dated long-term. THE GAME BLOWS YOUR MIND.
On January 03 2009 04:46 Wolverine wrote:

You can easily get this book off Torrents, it's called The Game by Neil Strauss if you read if it doesn't exactly immediately help you with your situation but at least you'll understand why your Brad Pitt friend gets to fuck the girl. The fact that he already gets a shit load of pussy is all the more reason he'd get to fuck your girl, not a reason why he shouldn't (as you were saying).


Done talking with you. Its clear you're on the lower end of the poster quality spectrum.


wow, a bit of attitude there, take a step back and look at your own post then ask yourself whether this is the kind of negative, angsty attitude you want posters on TL to have

It doesn't matter how right you think you are Wolverine, you are still going to get banned if you continue to aggravate the veteran posters. Seriously, just check the date that Ack joined. He has been here for more than 10 times longer than you.

If you haven't learned yet, when a forum newb fights a forum vet the newb always loses and you, sir, are about to be that loser.

I don't even know why I'm trying to warn you away from this, I doubt you will ever contribute anything to TL.net. I guess I just feel a little bit of compassion for new posters about to run face first into a ban hammer.

Edit: @Haji: Lol I should really just delete the first line so theres a blank space there. XD, I just tried it and it works.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 03:47:54
January 03 2009 03:47 GMT
#76
On January 03 2009 12:16 Wolverine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2009 12:11 Ack1027 wrote:
I don't want to be a fucking mod. I've been here for years. You don't have reading comprehension.

You are a moron btw, if you read over what you said in your second paragraph you'll see why you should let people use their money on what they want. If someone has money they deem expendable then let them use it. Who are you to put a price on something that is sentimental to a person.

You also think reading neil strauss' the game is enlightening to the female mind. Good thing saying this to someone who just broke up with a girl he's dated long-term. THE GAME BLOWS YOUR MIND.
On January 03 2009 04:46 Wolverine wrote:

You can easily get this book off Torrents, it's called The Game by Neil Strauss if you read if it doesn't exactly immediately help you with your situation but at least you'll understand why your Brad Pitt friend gets to fuck the girl. The fact that he already gets a shit load of pussy is all the more reason he'd get to fuck your girl, not a reason why he shouldn't (as you were saying).


Done talking with you. Its clear you're on the lower end of the poster quality spectrum.


wow, a bit of attitude there, take a step back and look at your own post then ask yourself whether this is the kind of negative, angsty attitude you want posters on TL to have


I am the epitome of angry angsty posting on TL.

edit:
lol fontong your sig 2nd line
Savio
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1850 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 07:14:22
January 03 2009 06:58 GMT
#77
I disagree with most of what is in the OP. I think that TL is probably about right in how strict it is right now. Overly strict restrictions give the feeling that you can't actually say your opinions or thoughts because you might "stand out" and get banned. Especially annoying are threats where people who are not mods call out for someone's banning.

I think that closing the threads that clearly cross the stupidity line is punishment enough for that kind of offense and banning should be reserved for more serious problems. Otherwise, we all just will be forced to stand in line and fear the thought police. Not fun.


There were a few calls to ban me initially when I started representing the conservative viewpoint in the election thread. I "stood out". I am grateful that moderators are more careful than the general TL public might be in who they choose to ban.

+ Show Spoiler +

MYM.Testie :

I'm amazed Savio isn't banned yet.


alphafuzard :

why would you ban someone for their political views?
seems like a polite post if nothing else

maybe im missing some history : /


Savio:

No there is no history. This has mostly been a pretty well mannered discussion. Most of the people who disagree with me are also putting a lot of thought into their responses and not flaming. Neither side has really paid any attention to the random flamer.

I know that most people on this blog have different political views than me and thats ok. This is one of the better political discussions I have had over the internet.


Clutch3 :

First of all Savio, kudos to you for fighting steep odds and for continuing to make good points. Many people in your position would have given in or have been banned for flying off the handle long ago.




The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
January 03 2009 07:20 GMT
#78
On January 03 2009 12:16 Wolverine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2009 12:11 Ack1027 wrote:
I don't want to be a fucking mod. I've been here for years. You don't have reading comprehension.

You are a moron btw, if you read over what you said in your second paragraph you'll see why you should let people use their money on what they want. If someone has money they deem expendable then let them use it. Who are you to put a price on something that is sentimental to a person.

You also think reading neil strauss' the game is enlightening to the female mind. Good thing saying this to someone who just broke up with a girl he's dated long-term. THE GAME BLOWS YOUR MIND.
On January 03 2009 04:46 Wolverine wrote:

You can easily get this book off Torrents, it's called The Game by Neil Strauss if you read if it doesn't exactly immediately help you with your situation but at least you'll understand why your Brad Pitt friend gets to fuck the girl. The fact that he already gets a shit load of pussy is all the more reason he'd get to fuck your girl, not a reason why he shouldn't (as you were saying).


Done talking with you. Its clear you're on the lower end of the poster quality spectrum.


wow, a bit of attitude there, take a step back and look at your own post then ask yourself whether this is the kind of negative, angsty attitude you want posters on TL to have


err i actually agree with this post

no reason to pull out some attitude.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 03 2009 12:12 GMT
#79
It's 7:00 AM and I haven't slept yet, this will probably be my last post on TL before I hit the hay. I read every single post in this thread and feel obligated to reply

I agree that the quality of the forum has declined, but I don't think it's entirely due to the new posters. I think some new posters get banned too quickly because of their minor offenses, to the point that we are really shooting ourselves in the foot. I think the reason why the quality is so bad these days is actually due to the increase in veterans. I actually always felt this way, but it was not really a problem before because there weren't too many veterans back in the old days. Of all the commandment rules, I think the one that people (mods and veterans) abide mostly royally to is the "Respect forum veteran" rule, to me, this is unfair. I'll follow the rules of not pointing fingers in this thread, but I'd like to say, some of the people with 5K+ posts should have been banned a long time ago, but since they have so many posts now, they are much harder to get rid of (don't worry Haji, it's your bday today, you won't get banned ). Even if you skim through this thread, all the bad posts are indeed made by people who are more known on this board.

I, for example, have started to be more careless in my posts in recent times, and I have also occasionally insulted newer members (okay, some deserve it, and some really deserve it) just because I know I can get away with it (hey, if anything, I can always point to the commandment right?), but I know I am not the worst one, and there are people far worse than me.

I don't know how coherent this is anymore, so I'll sum it up by saying, I think the most pressing issue is the increase in veterans who aren't great posters to begin with, and how we should deal with them.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-03 12:22:26
January 03 2009 12:21 GMT
#80
On January 03 2009 12:23 Fontong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2009 12:16 Wolverine wrote:
On January 03 2009 12:11 Ack1027 wrote:
I don't want to be a fucking mod. I've been here for years. You don't have reading comprehension.

You are a moron btw, if you read over what you said in your second paragraph you'll see why you should let people use their money on what they want. If someone has money they deem expendable then let them use it. Who are you to put a price on something that is sentimental to a person.

You also think reading neil strauss' the game is enlightening to the female mind. Good thing saying this to someone who just broke up with a girl he's dated long-term. THE GAME BLOWS YOUR MIND.
On January 03 2009 04:46 Wolverine wrote:

You can easily get this book off Torrents, it's called The Game by Neil Strauss if you read if it doesn't exactly immediately help you with your situation but at least you'll understand why your Brad Pitt friend gets to fuck the girl. The fact that he already gets a shit load of pussy is all the more reason he'd get to fuck your girl, not a reason why he shouldn't (as you were saying).


Done talking with you. Its clear you're on the lower end of the poster quality spectrum.


wow, a bit of attitude there, take a step back and look at your own post then ask yourself whether this is the kind of negative, angsty attitude you want posters on TL to have


It doesn't matter how right you think you are Wolverine, you are still going to get banned if you continue to aggravate the veteran posters. Seriously, just check the date that Ack joined. He has been here for more than 10 times longer than you.

So?

If you haven't learned yet, when a forum newb fights a forum vet the newb always loses and you, sir, are about to be that loser.

I think this should change

I doubt you will ever contribute anything to TL.net.

This just doesn't make sense

I guess I just feel a little bit of compassion for new posters about to run face first into a ban hammer.

That's nice of you


Sorry I'm quoting you, but you just happened to be on this page

This is exactly what I am talking about, and why I think the quality is declining. I am not saying who is right and who is wrong between wolverine and ack, I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your lines (which I think is a very good representation of a typical forum veteran).

Comments inline.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 506
White-Ra 143
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever404
NeuroSwarm164
Super Smash Bros
PPMD80
AZ_Axe0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8679
Liquid`Hasu1418
Trikslyr84
Other Games
summit1g8431
Liquid`RaSZi3105
shahzam612
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0196
B2W.Neo162
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick345
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream324
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1023
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.