• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:40
CEST 10:40
KST 17:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

Have You Ever Gotten Into A Fist Fight?

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
November 09 2008 03:42 GMT
#1
Tell me about it
[image loading]

Poll: Ever gotten into a fight?
(Vote): Hell yeah, I kicked the shit outta him
(Vote): yes, I got owned :-/
(Vote): Nope


Once when I was in the third grade there were these kids, and they were picking on one of my good friends. They were kind of like the Ginyu force, there was five of them. One of them was the leader, there was one short kid, two other strong looking kids, and one chick. I walked up to them one day because I just about had it with their shenanigans, and the fact that they were picking on my friend. So I tried to go 1 v 5 on their asses. As I walked up to them a few of them were squirting their water pistols at me, I took it like goku and just kept walking as if it was an energy ball with the power level of 20. I told them "Guys, you better stop picking on my friend or you'll regret it." And they were like "Oh yeah? How much you wanna bet?" And I was like "Let's see."

So they sent out their fighter, kind of like how the Ginyu Force sent out Guldo when they encountered Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohan. In the same respect, these guys I fought sent out their weakest fighter. He was like hispanic or something, and was like a foot shorter than me. I was thinking "I can take this guy"

So I walk up to him, and just SLUG him right in the face as I walked up to him, and then he kind of takes the blow, and then I'm like "yeah, I'm the shit." and like lightning, as he's on the ground he punches me in the dick! and I go down for the count. and run away.

TKO I lose

0-1, Yeah, I have horrible fighting record. Maybe one day I'll learn how to fight.
Retired BW Noob
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
November 09 2008 03:50 GMT
#2
Yes.

I once got into a fight with a friend, long story short, at the end of the fight, there was me alive, and 2 bleeding motherfuckers, Hell yeah, I'm a fist fighter

funkie 2 - 0 peopleWHOsuck
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
November 09 2008 03:54 GMT
#3
When I was in elementary school the principle called my dad at work and said I was caught beating up three other students. He then called her an idiot and hung up.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Aerox
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Malaysia1213 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 03:57:12
November 09 2008 03:56 GMT
#4
so let's see, right now one voter beat the other voter up and the remaining one is a bystander. I'll be a bystander too.

edit: ah, too late. It was 1,1,1 just now.
"Eyes in the sky."
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
November 09 2008 03:58 GMT
#5
I've been in about 5-6 fights, but the last one was about 10 years ago. I only lost once.
gg_hertzz
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
2152 Posts
November 09 2008 03:59 GMT
#6
if the fight didn't happen in high school it doesn't count.

riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
November 09 2008 04:09 GMT
#7
Aim for the nose, they'll be dazed if they never took a hard hit there, easy finish. Plus as a bonus you make their eyes water
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 09 2008 04:11 GMT
#8
You can see me fighting every few months on television in the UFC. I go by the last name Silva.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 09 2008 04:13 GMT
#9
No, because I'm nice to everyone, and avoid conflict.

RIP Aaliyah
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 09 2008 04:14 GMT
#10
On November 09 2008 12:54 micronesia wrote:
When I was in elementary school the principle called my dad at work and said I was caught beating up three other students. He then called her an idiot and hung up.


I think that you win. Hardcore.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Wasabi
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States3085 Posts
November 09 2008 04:14 GMT
#11
--- Nuked ---
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 04:16:33
November 09 2008 04:15 GMT
#12
Oh man, if I was my dad I would have a lot to post in this thread. He grew up in Oakland, lol so yeah people who know about Oakland should get what I'm saying.

As for me, I grew up in Sunnyvale. Name is quite appropriate, it's basically happy rainbow lala land. Suffice to say I've never been in an actual fight, I socked some kids back when I was in my high school's marching band though.

Edit: and wow micronesia is a scrapper, taking on three kids at once
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
November 09 2008 04:21 GMT
#13
One win and one loss. My win was back in first grade where the vast majority of kids were roughly the same size and I managed to perform this sick judo throw and made the kid run off. My loss was in junior high, where I tried to dodge a punch but ended up hitting me square in the jaw. That dropped me like a sack of potatoes. Both were 1v1 by the way...

Good times good times...
this is my quote.
hideo
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1641 Posts
November 09 2008 04:23 GMT
#14
hmmm....the closest i've been in a fight...
this guy was talking a lot of shit and making threatening gestures... i threw him to the ground with a simple leg sweep when he tried to push me

over before it started
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
November 09 2008 04:23 GMT
#15
All you need to do is master the Hadouken and change your name to Ryu. At that point, no one could stop you... except Chun Li and possibly Lu Kang.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
November 09 2008 04:31 GMT
#16
Plenty..... A favriote though sometimes nto so nice to yourself though totally worth it is the head butt to the face while there still trying to talk shit works everytime.Though watch for the friends they may try to get after you,more often after youve allready stoped some douches rant with a headbutt,silly friends jumping in.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
November 09 2008 04:39 GMT
#17
i was jumped by a couple guys back in middle school
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
November 09 2008 04:43 GMT
#18
Yes, in Highschool there was this guy who would never shut up in English class and we did not like each other at all. One day he was being annoying as usual and started to throw stuff at me and I finally got pissed off enough to throw the stuff back at him in which he stopped. As class was leaving I walked out and he pushed me from behind and I hit the lockers at which point he tried to punch me but missed. I punched him and he fell then I kicked him and then got grabbed by teachers due to his bitch of a girlfriend had run and got someone. But I did bloody his nose, and he shut up after that.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 04:50:38
November 09 2008 04:48 GMT
#19
yeah I've been in fights, they were all just frenzy emotionally driven fights that i've won and lost. Looking back, I don't wholeheartedly regret it, just a phase of life.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
November 09 2008 05:03 GMT
#20
As embarrassed as I am to say this..

I've lost two fights. Once back in Elementary school a girl kicked my ass, like even when I was on the ground she was kicking me in the stomach and balls.

In middle school this guy was choking out my twin so I punched him in the eye but this kid got held back like 2 grades so he was incredibly bigger than I was. One counter punch took me down and left me with a black eye for a week. But he got kicked out of school. So HA!
So wait? I'm bad? =(
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4180
Leta 2730
Soulkey 533
BeSt 489
Soma 248
Rush 153
Killer 45
Shine 32
ZergMaN 27
Shinee 24
[ Show more ]
Barracks 23
Hm[arnc] 15
Dota 2
XcaliburYe217
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft718
Sick282
Pyrionflax89
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• 3DClanTV 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Jankos1937
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 21m
Patches Events
6h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 21m
OSC
14h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.