• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8101 users

Weird/Embarrassing/Perverted Moments at School?

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 53 54 55 Next
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-01 07:48:37
September 25 2008 05:27 GMT
#1
Just curious about other fellow TLer's school lives.

Anything weird, embarrassing, or perverted thing ever happen ?


For me it's health class....

Being the immature 13 year old that I was (And almost every other guy in the class) , we were forced to say the word "Penis" until it wasn't funny.

I didn't know that the teachers were that arrogant...
Gave up after 2 weeks >.>

It took a VERY LONG TIME.


Thanks for the Feature on Pony Express Lovin' It!
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-30 00:20:13
September 25 2008 05:30 GMT
#2
hmm... last year one of the teachers at school got caught doing drugs, he is still a teacher there. that puzzles me..
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
September 25 2008 05:33 GMT
#3
Oh reminds me,

A bunch of my teachers watch porn during passing period... I guess it's legal to do that
It would make my school look bad, if it wasn't World Leader AP Calculus 2004-2006.
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
SiegeTanksandBlueGoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
China685 Posts
September 25 2008 05:35 GMT
#4
Asking out a girl and having her say "I'll get back to you after I finish using you for my own motives"
What does the scouter say about his macro level? It's Over 9000 minerals!
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
September 25 2008 05:39 GMT
#5
Me during health class shouting out when we turned to a picture of the vagina, "OMG IT LOOKS LIKE AN ELEPHANT!". Everyone looked at me, like this kid is never getting laid, their correct thus far, but that's unimportant. What is important is that the next couple of seconds people started to see the elephant inside the picture of the vagina. I think that might of turned one or two kids gay... but it really did look like an elephant so don't really think it was all my fault.

Basic characteristics were falopian tubes and ovaries were curved upward to make the ears, the utterus and vagina were elongated to make it look like the elephants nose. And I forget what part(s) looked like the eyes, but even some girls agreed that the picture of the vagina did look like an elephant. Health got a new edition of the book the following year this one didn't look like anything.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-25 05:41:53
September 25 2008 05:41 GMT
#6
On September 25 2008 14:39 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
Me during health class shouting out when we turned to a picture of the vagina, "OMG IT LOOKS LIKE AN ELEPHANT!". Everyone looked at me, like this kid is never getting laid, their correct thus far, but that's unimportant. What is important is that the next couple of seconds people started to see the elephant inside the picture of the vagina. I think that might of turned one or two kids gay... but it really did look like an elephant so don't really think it was all my fault.

Basic characteristics were falopian tubes and ovaries were curved upward to make the ears, the utterus and vagina were elongated to make it look like the elephants nose. And I forget what part(s) looked like the eyes, but even some girls agreed that the picture of the vagina did look like an elephant. Health got a new edition of the book the following year this one didn't look like anything.



LOL!!!!

LOLOLOLOL
Wow that's ridiculous

I'm gonna go on google images brb


oh my god i found one that looks like a tiger! awesome
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
September 25 2008 05:45 GMT
#7
Lol.. i would have said ultralisk instead.
..
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
September 25 2008 06:00 GMT
#8
Hmm, perverted moments? during highschool, my friends usually gave advices on how to get laid. They also gave some tips on how to know if a girl is still a virgin just by looking at the pussy by placing their middle finger over their index finger. If the pussy looked like that, the girl is still a virgin.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-20 03:39:37
September 25 2008 06:03 GMT
#9
Weird moment/girl. Her name was Katherine.

During precalculus (sophomore year in college) we used to have these 10 minute breaks because the class was fairly long and we could go out and get a drink or something and then come back and finish lecture, there was this girl that sat in front of me. This girl was insanely hot, it was like the type of girl that doesn't really know how hot she is.

Anyways during class I zone out incredibly bad and start entertaining myself in certain ways, playing with pencil, or messing with the people around me. My friend who we shared about 4 classes together learned to sit behind because of this. One random day I took my pencil and slightly passed it through her hair without really thinking it. She felt it and threw her hair back with her hand in such a manner as to say, "hi". I then the same thing again, but this time with my finger, this might seem weird to some people, but I'm really a "touchy" person and very outgoing if the conditions are right and I like the other person.

Eventually that led to me randomly playing with her hair, and I even put it in braids a couple times lol. But it gets even "weirder" by the normal persons sense of the word. This eventually led up to her placing her head on my desk and I would start to slightly caressing her hair during the break. Gets better, by this time we talked a lot and saw each other in the lounge outside our classroom. When I would stop caressing her hair she would start to purr (yes like a cat) or say "hmmmmm". The first time I responded with, "more?" and she with her eyes closed nodded her head. (I SWEAR TO YOU I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP LOL). People in the class looked at me (I'm consider myself an average to below average looking guy and this girl was hot lol) and were like WTF is going on?

This was the time of the 2girls1cup discovery era, me, my friend, and this girl were having a discussion about it, people around us heard, and then everyone jumped into it lol. This was a nice ice breaker for the entire class. I really want to go back to that time and see how much further I could of gotten. Last day (final's day) she swirled my hair around and said goodbye, I was still taking the test when she did this. She transffered out the next semester to Texas very far away. She didn't say anything about it, but I'm currently stalking her on facebook to see if she drops by again. Hopefully we'll meet again...

There is probably massive typos, but its 2am and security guard is telling me to GTFO the library is closing. I have more that I can share tomorrow or something. I like writing this things out for the nostalgia feeling.

EDIT: Fixed most of the typos I could see at 2:30am in the morning getting up in 4 hours for Human Anatomy YAY!! :p

EDIT2: Next chapter if people contribute to this thread is "Her name was [EDIT]". Not as good as this one but has its moments.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
September 25 2008 06:16 GMT
#10
ahahaha bugz, could you imagine if that went the opposite way, would have made for a very awkward class afterwards.
MyCrow
Profile Joined March 2007
Korea (South)248 Posts
September 25 2008 06:20 GMT
#11
Saying orgasm instead of organism when I was reading out loud in middle school and pausing for a good 10 seconds while the teacher stared me down.
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
September 25 2008 06:22 GMT
#12
Weeee got internet outside of a Panera bread about 3 blocks from my house pulled over to fix typos for, there aren't many but I'll give it a quick edit.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
TheMusiC
Profile Joined January 2004
United States1054 Posts
September 25 2008 06:24 GMT
#13
On September 25 2008 15:03 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
Weird moment/girl. Her name was Katherine.

During precalculus (sophomore year in college) we used to have these 10 minute breaks because the class was fairly long and we could go out and get a drink or something and then come back and finish lecture, there was this girl that sat in front of me. This girl was insanely hot, it was like the type of girl that doesn't really know how hot she is.

Anyways during class I zone out incredibly bad and start entertaining myself in certain ways, playing with pencil, or messing with the people around me. My friend who we shared about 4 classes together learned to sit behind because of this. One random day I took my pencil and slightly passed it through her hair without really thinking it. She felt it and threw her hair back with her hand in such a manner as to say, "hi". I then the same thing again, but this time with my finger, this might seem weird to some people, but I'm really a "touchy" person and very outgoing if the conditions are right and I like the other person.

Eventually that led to me randomly playing with her hair, and I even put it in braids a couple times lol. But it gets even "weirder" by the normal persons sense of the word. This eventually led up to her placing her head on my desk and my slightly caressing her hair during the break. It gets better, by this time we talked a lot and saw each other in the lounge outside our classroom. When I would stop she would start to purr and say "hmmmmm". The first time I responded with, "more?" and she with her eyes closed nodded her head. (I SWEAR TO YOU I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP LOL). People in the class looked at me (I'm consider myself an average to below average looking guy and this girl was hot lol) and were like WTF is going on?

This was the time of the 2girls1cup discovery era, me, my, friend and this girl were having a discussion and then everyone jumped into it lol. This was a nice ice breaker for the class want to go back to that time and see how much further I could of gotten. Last day (final's day) she swirled my hair around and said goodbye. She transfered out the next semester to texas very far away. I'm currently stalking her on facebook to see if she drops by again. Hopefully we'll meet again...

Theres probably massive typos, but its 2am and security guard is telling me to GTFO the library is closing. I have more that I can share tomorrow or something. I like writing this things out for the nostalgia feeling.


university of texas? name? :p
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
September 25 2008 06:28 GMT
#14
On September 25 2008 15:24 TheMusiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2008 15:03 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
Weird moment/girl. Her name was Katherine.

During precalculus (sophomore year in college) we used to have these 10 minute breaks because the class was fairly long and we could go out and get a drink or something and then come back and finish lecture, there was this girl that sat in front of me. This girl was insanely hot, it was like the type of girl that doesn't really know how hot she is.

Anyways during class I zone out incredibly bad and start entertaining myself in certain ways, playing with pencil, or messing with the people around me. My friend who we shared about 4 classes together learned to sit behind because of this. One random day I took my pencil and slightly passed it through her hair without really thinking it. She felt it and threw her hair back with her hand in such a manner as to say, "hi". I then the same thing again, but this time with my finger, this might seem weird to some people, but I'm really a "touchy" person and very outgoing if the conditions are right and I like the other person.

Eventually that led to me randomly playing with her hair, and I even put it in braids a couple times lol. But it gets even "weirder" by the normal persons sense of the word. This eventually led up to her placing her head on my desk and my slightly caressing her hair during the break. It gets better, by this time we talked a lot and saw each other in the lounge outside our classroom. When I would stop she would start to purr and say "hmmmmm". The first time I responded with, "more?" and she with her eyes closed nodded her head. (I SWEAR TO YOU I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP LOL). People in the class looked at me (I'm consider myself an average to below average looking guy and this girl was hot lol) and were like WTF is going on?

This was the time of the 2girls1cup discovery era, me, my, friend and this girl were having a discussion and then everyone jumped into it lol. This was a nice ice breaker for the class want to go back to that time and see how much further I could of gotten. Last day (final's day) she swirled my hair around and said goodbye. She transfered out the next semester to texas very far away. I'm currently stalking her on facebook to see if she drops by again. Hopefully we'll meet again...

Theres probably massive typos, but its 2am and security guard is telling me to GTFO the library is closing. I have more that I can share tomorrow or something. I like writing this things out for the nostalgia feeling.


university of texas? name? :p


univeristy IN texas, sorry.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-25 06:29:43
September 25 2008 06:29 GMT
#15
edit:nevermind
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 25 2008 06:31 GMT
#16
hahaha she purrr'd

pics.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Phrogs!
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Japan521 Posts
September 25 2008 06:33 GMT
#17
For me it's when my PE teacher was descovered as a pedophile and sent to jail.

+ Show Spoiler +
Srsly.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
September 25 2008 06:36 GMT
#18
On September 25 2008 15:20 MyCrow wrote:
Saying orgasm instead of organism when I was reading out loud in middle school and pausing for a good 10 seconds while the teacher stared me down.


BUTTS

LOL
BUTTS
o.O
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
enthusiast
Profile Joined May 2008
United States90 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-25 06:42:51
September 25 2008 06:37 GMT
#19
Oh man...I love these types of threads. I wish I had something really good to contribute.

The only moment that came to mind when I thought about this was actually something I hadn't thought about in several years. When it happened, I thought, "That's fucked up." But now when I think of it, I think, "That's fucked up."

My sister and I went to the same middle school and had some of the same teachers. She was 3 years ahead of me. We both had the same teacher for a certain subject in 7th and 8th grade. He was around 25-30 when I had him.

When I was either in 7th or 8th grade -- I don't remember which -- this teacher was talking to me and a few other male students in between classes. He went around to each of us that had an older female sibling and said what he thought about their tits and ass (actually using the words "tits" and "ass" which somehow seems to make what he did even less forgivable).

So when he was telling me this, my sister was either 15 or 16, and when he had last had her as a student, she was 13. He still occasionally saw her, even though she went to a different school at this point, so he also remarked about how her tits/ass had changed in recent years.

Also, that same teacher had another interesting behavior. When an obviously prepubescent male student wasn't listening to him, he would say something along the lines of "Listen, once you hit puberty, you're not going to be able to get away with things like this."

I think that's kinda funny, to be honest, but it also seems pretty cruel.

Interestingly, he was the favorite teacher of many.
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-26 05:41:52
September 25 2008 06:37 GMT
#20
that sounds awfully tasty BuGzlToOnl
purrrr~**

edit: bah, too embarassed/weirded/peverted to post anything.. besides, you guys all trump me ez
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
1 2 3 4 5 53 54 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 172
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 57
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2589
Other Games
summit1g9016
shahzam630
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde106
JimRising 102
Vindicta11
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.