• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

[Poll] Moving with music

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-11 10:13:49
March 11 2007 10:12 GMT
#1
Rather a random idea but let's see how it works.

Procedure:
Find any music you like on youtube, play it, and move along with it. Then answer this poll (Do not look at the poll before hand. Because then your mind might be containminated with pre-conceived notions.)
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Poll: How did you move to the music?
(Vote): Move head
(Vote): Tap finger
(Vote): Tap feet
(Vote): Move shoulder
(Vote): Move arm
(Vote): Move leg
(Vote): Other (explain)
(Vote): I'm a stone and didn't move


When you are done with the above poll, open the spoilers below.

+ Show Spoiler +
Now try to move your feet along to the music. Pay attention to how it move and answer this poll. Open the spoiler after you noticed how you move your feet.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Poll: How did your feet tap?
(Vote): Tap with toe side left feet
(Vote): Tap with toe side right feet
(Vote): Tap with heel side left feet
(Vote): Tap with heel side right feet
(Vote): Tap toe side both feet
(Vote): Tap heel side both feet
(Vote): One heel one Toe alternating

Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 11 2007 10:22 GMT
#2
Like this:

SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
March 11 2007 10:25 GMT
#3
rock fucking hard
zdd
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
1463 Posts
March 11 2007 10:27 GMT
#4
I liked this guy's dance
All you need in life is a strong will to succeed and unrelenting determination. If you meet these prerequisites, you can become anything you want with absolutely no luck, fortune or natural ability.
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
March 11 2007 10:30 GMT
#5
where's the headbang option?
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
March 11 2007 10:31 GMT
#6
On March 11 2007 19:30 AmorVincitOmnia wrote:
where's the headbang option?
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 11 2007 10:34 GMT
#7
nice find zdd :D

related to the thread:
I tend to mouth the words quite a bit. And I pulse my foot, I dont tap.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
~AreS]
Profile Joined March 2005
Canada2170 Posts
March 11 2007 10:34 GMT
#8
On March 11 2007 19:30 AmorVincitOmnia wrote:
where's the headbang option?

That falls under "moving head" unless you're retarded.
~AreS]
Profile Joined March 2005
Canada2170 Posts
March 11 2007 10:39 GMT
#9
It takes a lot of confidence to dance like that in front of a lot of people. While I'm not particularly fond of that kind of thing, I give the kid a lot of fucking credit.
5HITCOMBO
Profile Joined March 2006
Japan2239 Posts
March 11 2007 10:44 GMT
#10
I thought this was called "dancing" =P.
I live in perpetual fear of terrorists and studio gangsters
mel_ee
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
2450 Posts
March 11 2007 10:44 GMT
#11
^^ nice vid.

awesomly entertaining - i like the part where the lil kid attempted ><
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
kimseongchan_old
Profile Joined February 2007
Korea (South)149 Posts
March 11 2007 11:00 GMT
#12
On March 11 2007 19:27 zdd wrote:
I liked this guy's dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijF6wxcxDw

woo nam hyun joon~
well if the music has a steady beat then usually i just try to pop to it ^_^
if it's rock or really loud i just want to break... didn't really fit into the polls
life goes on..
NewbSaibot
Profile Joined May 2004
3849 Posts
March 11 2007 11:20 GMT
#13
On March 11 2007 19:39 ~AreS] wrote:
It takes a lot of confidence to dance like that in front of a lot of people. While I'm not particularly fond of that kind of thing, I give the kid a lot of fucking credit.
I was just thinking the same thing. Like a child, I admire his freedom.
I went to the chippy last night and only orderd chips because I knew I could get fish from her bushy plate.
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
March 11 2007 11:26 GMT
#14
On March 11 2007 19:27 zdd wrote:
I liked this guy's dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijF6wxcxDw


this is seriously one of the coolest things ive seen in a long time

whats this guy's name, and whats that dance style called? im intrigued
好好喝喝天天快乐
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
March 11 2007 11:35 GMT
#15
I just breakdance =_=
^-^
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
March 11 2007 11:50 GMT
#16
rocking out is for guys, dancing is for girls.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
March 11 2007 11:54 GMT
#17
im a stone :'(
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-11 12:15:27
March 11 2007 12:13 GMT
#18
I move my torso around, squirm like a worm. I'd probably be wagging my ass if I wasn't sitting, but since I am, it causes my body to wiggle istead.

edit: as for the feet moving one I alternate between both feet and both heel and toe on both feet in no particular pattern.
Moderator
Ganfei1
Profile Joined January 2007
China667 Posts
March 11 2007 12:20 GMT
#19
On March 11 2007 20:26 lil.sis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2007 19:27 zdd wrote:
I liked this guy's dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijF6wxcxDw


this is seriously one of the coolest things ive seen in a long time

whats this guy's name, and whats that dance style called? im intrigued


it's popping and locking

the two best in the world are these japanese guys, but i forgot their names -_-
She prayed for me because she believed I was blind to sin, wanting me to kneel and pray too, because people to whom sin is just a matter of words, to them salvation is just words too.
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
March 11 2007 12:23 GMT
#20
entire body
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings51
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 187
Bale 28
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Other Games
summit1g8824
Coldzera 540
WinterStarcraft529
C9.Mang0284
ViBE128
Sick113
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1011
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP122
• practicex 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota237
League of Legends
• Rush308
Other Games
• Shiphtur521
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 38m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.