• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:44
CEST 10:44
KST 17:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7630 users

[Interview] GTSL Innovation

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-06 22:13:44
September 06 2013 00:30 GMT
#1
edit: Messed up title

Source
http://www.playsc.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=378619&extra=page=1

Q You achieved a AK in your first GSTL appearance
Innovation: I've heard that my first opponent Hurricane is a very good player, I thought that he is going to be an obstacle, but I played well in the first game, so I All-Killed.
Coach: Innovation's performance is very satisfying, we are all happy for him. Because of his AK we have achieved the best result for fans while using the least resources, two birds with one stone.

Why sent out Innovation first?
Coach: Because there is a empty period between GOMTV matches, therefore I don't want him to feel pressured so he can play a smooth game.
Innovation: No matter when I am sent out I will still have pressure. Being the first player to be sent out for the first match of the season, couple with the fact that this is also my first match after I transfer to esf. All these pressure combined has made me working even harder.

Q In the second match you have achieved a come back after a huge deficit.
Innovation: The opponent failed to judge the situation properly. Although the match was hard, but I made the right decision at the right time, so I achieved victory.

Q In the third match you made a supply depot in the expansion, is that for scouting?
Innovation: This is for my army rally point, it's a habit of mine.

Q In the last match you played Leenock
Innovation: Leenock is a strong player that knows what he is doing, I was a little bit worried. But because he is a Zerg, I think I can still win.

How are you getting along with your new teammates?
Innovation: I've just arrived in the team house so there is a lot of things that I not familiar with yet. I am happy with my team house life.

How is Acer team life different from before?
Innovation: Comparing to STX's, the new training environment seem to be better at motivating players to train. But because I've just arrived, it's hard to say fore sure.

Scarlette the only Zerg on your team was not on the roster?
Coach: She wish to have some time for herself, so we will not use her for a while. Although she cannot join us, our practice is not affected. Other team will try to exploit this weakness but we are not afraid.

In the TV interview you said that you wish the team to be the champion.
Innovation: If we work hard and don't be lazy, we can become the champion. All my teammate are very strong, therefore there is no reason not to win.

If you become the champion, you will acheive a SPL + GSTL double.
Innovation: I do not care about titles. I think I will win if I train hard.

You will face Soul soon
There are a lot of strong players on Soul. I think it will be a difficult team. Playing against old team mate sounds interesting.

Anything else?
This is my first match since I transferred to esf. From now on I will play more games and I still have much to show. I didn't do well in WCS, I will try to keep my momentum this time and do well from now on.
Coach: We don't want to hear "Acer only good because of Innovation". So other players must work harder too.
Eldred13
Profile Joined February 2012
Israel2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-06 20:04:36
September 06 2013 20:04 GMT
#2
can you pls tell when this interview was taken?
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
September 06 2013 20:07 GMT
#3
Coach is... Cella?
Either way: I like how they do not want for Team Innovation to become a thing :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-06 20:07:55
September 06 2013 20:07 GMT
#4
Funny that the coach refers to Scarlett has a he. did they hire a korean coach, or is this that french acer coach?

edit - ahh that's right. Cella.
Refer to my post.
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
September 06 2013 22:12 GMT
#5
On September 07 2013 05:07 Zenbrez wrote:
Funny that the coach refers to Scarlett has a he. did they hire a korean coach, or is this that french acer coach?

edit - ahh that's right. Cella.


Sorry about that, it is my fault. I did not check who the Zerg was when I did the translation. Fixing it now.

This interview was probably from the Korean interview.
AyaaLa
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain629 Posts
September 06 2013 22:20 GMT
#6
the "coach" must be crank? he is the "coach" for Axiom-Acer?
i balance whine all the time.
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
September 06 2013 22:25 GMT
#7
On September 07 2013 07:20 AyaaLa wrote:
the "coach" must be crank? he is the "coach" for Axiom-Acer?


coach must be acer.cella ( i think ) . crank is captain not coach ( of axiom )
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
September 06 2013 22:27 GMT
#8
Cella isn't coach for AxiomAcer in GSTL, Crank is
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-06 22:29:14
September 06 2013 22:28 GMT
#9
The picture on the source site is of Innovation and Crank, if that means anything.
jjakji fan
FlashBerg
Profile Joined November 2012
Sweden18 Posts
September 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#10
Lol that the original site still quotes him as Bogus instead of INoVation :p
The world needs more garlic bread
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-07 02:50:15
September 07 2013 02:50 GMT
#11
thanks for translation! Nice to see him acknowledging Leenock!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
September 07 2013 07:58 GMT
#12
On September 07 2013 11:50 BigFan wrote:
thanks for translation! Nice to see him acknowledging Leenock!

Leenock is not really doing well enough to be acknowledged lately

I want so much for him to be a top zerg, because his games were varied, and sometimes just so fucking zany but I just don't think it will ever happen again. Maybe he became too reliant on Infestor-BL by the end and lost his mojo for other styles.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4111
Leta 2795
Soulkey 495
BeSt 475
Soma 278
Rush 170
Killer 44
Barracks 35
Shine 30
ZergMaN 29
[ Show more ]
Shinee 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Sharp 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe222
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft736
Sick262
Pyrionflax100
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 44
• 3DClanTV 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1871
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 16m
Patches Events
6h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 16m
OSC
14h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.