• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

TL Mafia LV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
GambitX32
Profile Joined April 2012
United States10 Posts
May 11 2012 21:28 GMT
#29
/in please
GambitX32
Profile Joined April 2012
United States10 Posts
May 27 2012 01:47 GMT
#186
Can the Vice-Leader pardon the Mayor's Day 1 lynch?
If the Vice-Leader is killed before using his/her pardon, is said power just lost?
Since the Mafia/Irken's KP is based on their faction size, does that mean any surviving Irken has the power to designate the use of the KP, or can only Goons use the KP; can the KP be roleblocked?
Will both role, character name, and alignment be revealed on death? Will it be revealed immediately following death or at the start of the next day/night?

Who is Ben; I don't recall him in the show?

Before it starts: gl hf
GambitX32
Profile Joined April 2012
United States10 Posts
May 27 2012 17:03 GMT
#339
Sour that it took so long to catch up to the thread and so much of it was just a nonhelpful argument. Please be more concise and avoid redundant arguments in the future.
EchTee: playing mostly calm, logical, and fair. Making sense. Wants to make sure everyone posts. Probably going to vote for him as mayor.
Just because pardon is more helpful to scum than town, we shouldn't lynch the Vice to rid the power since the Vice is likely a strong player who was making enough sense to be the runner-up. There is always the scenario where the Vice is able to use the pardon on someone they have confirmed as town through night powers.
@Blazinghand regarding s&b's motivations to run: His reasoning/motivation sounded reasonable and truthful to me. As a newb, it doesn't seem scummy to say you don't feel comfortable as a newer player with the responsibility of Mayor Lynch but feel comfortable keeping pardon power out of scums hands. Unless s&b does something else suspicious, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.
@Hyaach: you want to abstain from voting? If you are town, you'd want to always contribute and vote to dilute the influence of mafia.
Forumite: so far seems sensible, pro-town, active but reasonably restrained; as I have been catching up on the thread, has echoed what I was thinking.
@Toad: If you are that good playing scum, then why would I feel safe voting for you on the anecdotal evidence of your intuition. So you are saying if you are mayor, you will kill scum. If you don't, do you want us to assume you are scum and lynch you next? Would if you bet you will be safe and confirmed all game by sacrificing another scum now?
supersoft: seems pro-town at moment from his starting to pressure and scumhunt
@Manason: have to agree with Forumite's response to you: we should not assume that they must be scum for surviving in office or tell the scum we will kill the Mayor for them.
@kitaman: elect someone who isn't running? This doesn't make sense to me, would if they are bad at reading people or turn out to be a lurker?
regarding grush: look he seems to be making more of an effort than what was linked to his past.
GambitX32
Profile Joined April 2012
United States10 Posts
May 28 2012 15:09 GMT
#588
Regarding Toad: I don't see how any town player would find the motivation to be elected this game greater than the benefit of keeping his Mason Recruiter role secret from scum. We can't trust Toad's claim for quite some time. Toad: "can't tell, don't want the guy to be shot"; is this the most opportune time to leak more info on your role? Either he's a crazy vanilla drawing a shot, he's lyncher who was desperate to get elected, he's bold scum hoping to disrupt us, or he's bad Mason who miscalculated.
Regarding EchTee: was going to vote for him and haven't gotten strong enough reasoning to shift it away.
Regarding Wiggles: has been very clear, logical, and concise; pro-town posting so far.
Regarding VE & M_Z: have been pressuring and looking for suspicious posting; pro-town so far.
Regarding SnB: I understand why some see his posts as scummy, but when I read them they sounded like newer player posting. He may be suspicious, but I'm not convinced he's scum. If he doesn't return to the thread before the day ends, then that will make him more suspicious though.
Regarding Kitaman: He has seemed a little "odd" to use a previously used term; I don't agree with his support for Toad, but I'm not reading him as also being explicitly "scummy".
Regarding Sines: I understand that from what you and BH have said, you have a lot of emotion and reason for frustration. But as BH has admitted, grush appears to be trying to be more useful. It is highly dangerous to suggest that lynching someone for past instance and who at this point hasn't proven scummy is better than letting them live --- this kind of lynch you are pushing would hurt us; we should lynch scummy behavior not past bad behavior. Until a player starts aggressively spamming scummy distraction/nonsense, do not suggest they are more harmful alive than dead.
Ironically, I believe so far Sines has been more harmful than grush.

@Mattchew, Hassybaby, Alderan, Cwave, MidnightGladius, Stofu, FirmTofu, meeple, kenpachi: I hope it was just Memorial Day Weekend and RedBull Battlegrounds delaying people: so for those who haven't yet, when you do, please catch up and let us know who and why you are voting, and if someone looks town or scummy to you.
GambitX32
Profile Joined April 2012
United States10 Posts
May 31 2012 22:56 GMT
#1953
Sorry, guys. I've been traveling for work the past couple days across the nation. I didn't expect not having internet at the hotel yesterday and I just got checked in to the next hotel. I realize I don't have time to catch up on 40+ pages before the vote so I have to place a vote on who I remember as having the worst/most suspicious posts from the other day -- Zealos. I see a lot of people are voting for VE and the last time I was current on the thread he didn't seem scummy. I understand if you are angry at me, and no apology makes up for my absence; but I will catch up asap since I'll be at this location for the next two weeks and have the weekend off this week.
GambitX32
Profile Joined April 2012
United States10 Posts
June 03 2012 20:29 GMT
#2263
Seems like a forgone conclusion that I'll be lynched today. I'm voting for kitaman who is the alternative candidate since I know I'm town. It's a shame I was far more busy than I expected these past several days.
I guess I was confused since you think my posts are scummy; I thought players in this game should honestly post what they think. I wish I had had something more unique and substantive to post, but I didn't have the time or think it helpful to spam repetitive nods to other people's statements thereby making a long thread even longer. I didn't "ninja" yesterday, that truly was my only avaliable moment to get online, as is this moment today.
Yes, I am a mason. I tried masoning forumite N1 because I had a strong town read on him, and BH N2 but that also failed. Now you guys want to lynch me. Talk about terrible luck.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 625
ComeBackTV 613
SteadfastSC463
Rex94
EnkiAlexander 56
CosmosSc2 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
Rex 94
UpATreeSC 82
CosmosSc2 55
BRAT_OK 35
Codebar 13
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42865
Jaedong 1387
Hyuk 813
Soma 696
BeSt 453
Mini 446
Larva 347
Rush 291
Soulkey 253
ZerO 234
[ Show more ]
Snow 169
hero 91
Dewaltoss 73
Liquid`Ret 57
Mind 49
sorry 31
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 23
Terrorterran 21
Rock 21
Trap 19
Dota 2
qojqva1561
Dendi782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 743
x6flipin529
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2915
crisheroes2358
Khaldor2009
Liquid`Hasu448
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1861
singsing1805
hiko799
byalli482
ceh9367
B2W.Neo351
KnowMe136
QueenE95
Trikslyr40
Chillindude24
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 5
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3358
League of Legends
• Nemesis2398
• TFBlade1036
Other Games
• imaqtpie424
• Shiphtur350
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 45m
OSC
19h 45m
Stellar Fest
19h 45m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.