• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7619 users

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Adding Thread

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 17:35:35
April 10 2012 20:52 GMT
#1
UPDATE: Please add a link of your SteamID as well for faster adding of peeps ♥

Hey guys,

getting frustrated with the "Find Game" or "Quick Match" due to no other players playing in your Region?

Worry no more Teamliquid FPS folks, we are going to be adding each other so that we can practice/frag each other to death in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Here's what you need to post in this thread to be added in the OP.

TLID:
SteamID:
Region:
Usual Ping:

Wow, it's that simple! Let me start

Players:

+ Show Spoiler +

North America

TL: Jibba
Steam: jibba
Region: NA
Ping: 50~

TLID: JosephAM
SteamID: JosephAM
Region: NA (Canada)
Usual Ping: 100-

TLID: Silidons
SteamID: Page14
Region: USA-W
Usual Ping: Low. Verizon Fios 50up/50down

TLID: r4pture
SteamID: r4puter
Region: NA
Usual Ping: 60

TLID: Mistapibb
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994002932
Region: NA
Ping: 30-60

TLID: 0mgVitaminE
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/0mgVitaminE
Region: NA
Usual Ping: 5-20 (Seattle)

TLID: Maedi
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maedi
Region: West Coast, NA [Southern California]
Usual Ping: Depends on server locale. Anywhere in NA seems fine for this game. Sub 100.

TLID: SneakyAZN
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1k1lly0u
Region: NA (east coast)
Usual Ping: ~30

TLID: Musiq
Steam Community ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TurboDreams
Region: NA
Ping: About 100 and below

TLID: Dozle
SteamID: adolfobjcardinal
Region: North America East
Usual Ping: under 100

TLID: wo1fwood
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wo1fwood
Region: USA (GMT-5)
Usual Ping: 40-60

TLID: MrMedic
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Arch95/
Region: NA (Canada)
Usual Ping: 50-65

TLID: Durak
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fiare
Region: NA
Usual Ping: 40-80

TLID: Blackrobe
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blackrobe
Region: NA EST
Usual Ping: 25-35

TLID: kanu_knl
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/diehard
Region: US West Coast
Usual Ping: 50

TLID: Nitrogen
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Region: NA
Usual Ping: 50

TLID: GoShox
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GoShox
Region: Central US
Usual Ping: 40-60

TLID: GTR
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971861673
Region: Australia (East Coast)
Usual Ping: 20-60 depending on server location

European:

TLID: keit
SteamID: keit
Region: EU
Usual Ping: 30

TLID: Tobberoth
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tobberoth
Region: EU
Usual Ping: ~35

TLID: Zuxo
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993925460
Region: EU
Usual Ping: 50

TLID: TriZeN
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/trizenx
Region: EU
Usual Ping: 40-60

SEA/NZ/AUS

TLID: Licmyobelisk
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ITSCLIVEMAN
Region: SEA/NZ/AUS
Usual Ping: > 200

TLID: KezseN
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kezsen/
Region: AUZ
Usual Ping: 50-150





If you want more information added just post away and add your opinion so I can add it in the OP.

There's a Steam Group for TL as well but it's not organized who's playing what. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TLnet
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
April 10 2012 20:53 GMT
#2
I'm confused. This has what with SC2 to do?
Mada Mada Dane
Intact
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden634 Posts
April 10 2012 20:53 GMT
#3
Wrong forum, you should probably move it to sports & games
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
April 10 2012 20:53 GMT
#4
Aw shit sorry man
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
April 10 2012 20:54 GMT
#5
I thought you were trolling... I'm sure it'll get moved
Mada Mada Dane
TSM
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Great Britain584 Posts
April 10 2012 20:55 GMT
#6
open? if so were can i get keys?
The person to smile when everything goes wrong has found someone to blame it on - arthur bloch **** tl:dr *user was banned for this post*
m!DniGhT
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany34 Posts
April 10 2012 20:57 GMT
#7
Hmm why the SC2 Board?
I'm on a horse - meewwww - Cow!
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
April 10 2012 21:07 GMT
#8
wrong forum...
but where can I get a key? :X
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 10 2012 21:19 GMT
#9
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=12

They have public servers now?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Flamingo777
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1190 Posts
April 10 2012 21:20 GMT
#10
I heard that it was really tough to get a match in CS:GO as of now.

If there is information on how to get keys, I'd like in too, and would be willing to play a ton with TL people! Been waiting for this game for a long time!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
April 10 2012 21:21 GMT
#11
ping over 200? Dude how do you play?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
April 10 2012 22:03 GMT
#12
Moved to Sports & Games.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 16 2012 19:36 GMT
#13
TL: Jibba
Steam: jibba
Region: NA
Ping: 50~
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
JosephAM
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada131 Posts
April 16 2012 21:58 GMT
#14
TLID: JosephAM
SteamID: JosephAM
Region: NA (Canada)
Usual Ping: 100-

I'm not too good, so only add if you don't mind.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
April 17 2012 04:02 GMT
#15
TLID: Silidons
SteamID: Page14
Region: USA-W
Usual Ping: Low. Verizon Fios 50up/50down
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
April 17 2012 11:31 GMT
#16
TLID: keit
SteamID: keit
Region: EU
Usual Ping: 30
Graphics
r4pture
Profile Joined May 2011
United States397 Posts
April 17 2012 11:45 GMT
#17
TLID: r4pture
SteamID: r4puter
Region: NA
Usual Ping: 60
http://teamfortress.tv - For your TF2 streaming and discussion needs!
Maedi
Profile Joined August 2009
United States477 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 02:58:21
May 09 2012 02:54 GMT
#18
It's not hard at all to find matches. Even in ESEA client there's generally 2-4 full pugs running.
TLID: Maedi
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maedi
Region: West Coast, NA [Southern California]
Usual Ping: Depends on server locale. Anywhere in NA seems fine for this game. Sub 100.

Also, some of the users listed above I couldn't find on Steam Community, make sure you're linking your Steam Community ID and not just the name you're using on your Friends List.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
May 09 2012 03:06 GMT
#19
On May 09 2012 11:54 Maedi wrote:
It's not hard at all to find matches. Even in ESEA client there's generally 2-4 full pugs running.
TLID: Maedi
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maedi
Region: West Coast, NA [Southern California]
Usual Ping: Depends on server locale. Anywhere in NA seems fine for this game. Sub 100.

Also, some of the users listed above I couldn't find on Steam Community, make sure you're linking your Steam Community ID and not just the name you're using on your Friends List.



Thanks, understood will ask peeps to link their steamcommunityID as well
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
SneakyAZN
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States200 Posts
May 09 2012 03:11 GMT
#20
TLID: SneakyAZN
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1k1lly0u
Region: NA (east coast)
Usual Ping: ~30
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM838
TKL 346
TaKeTV 294
IndyStarCraft 197
BRAT_OK 129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 838
TKL 346
IndyStarCraft 197
MaxPax 158
BRAT_OK 129
UpATreeSC 84
MindelVK 20
EmSc Tv 17
JuggernautJason6
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 744
ggaemo 179
firebathero 145
White-Ra 117
910 54
Barracks 49
Hyun 35
Trap 30
Bale 25
Killer 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 15
soO 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4165
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6666
crisheroes1700
Liquid`Hasu1507
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3416
singsing1525
Beastyqt733
ceh9634
B2W.Neo530
ArmadaUGS174
C9.Mang0152
KnowMe65
Trikslyr38
Dewaltoss35
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream446
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 57
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix22
• 80smullet 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2343
• TFBlade919
Other Games
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.