• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9413 users

Starcraft 2 machinimas

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
December 12 2011 22:01 GMT
#1
I know the rule do not make a thread about 1 youtube video. But it also says unless its something amazing about starcraft or something along thoose lines so I truly hope I have not broken that rule and if so I apologize

This was just posted on TheGameStation on youtube.



Their channel
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameStation


I just think its amazing that you can do this kind of stuff in the Starcraft 2 editor and I just had to share it. I think out community can make such great stuff with the editor. More maps! More custom maps! custom campaigns! Mini-games, machinimas, the list goes on and on on the amazing stuff we can make.

Really cool video, I think OneTwoSC made the video (he has some great tutorials and other editor videos on his channel) so shout out to him. Otherwise I cant find who made it. But props to them! Amazing work. Makes me want to have a go at it again, but its too time consuming for me I think.
OneTwoSCs channel
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/user/OneTwoSC


So have you made any cool machinimas or other stuff in the galaxy editor you would like to share? I don't think we've unlocked its true potential.

Poll: Have you ever used the editor?

I have never used it (21)
 
45%

I have used it once or twice (18)
 
38%

I love people using it but don't dare to touch it myself (6)
 
13%

I use it often (2)
 
4%

47 total votes

Your vote: Have you ever used the editor?

(Vote): I use it often
(Vote): I have used it once or twice
(Vote): I have never used it
(Vote): I love people using it but don't dare to touch it myself

Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 12 2011 22:09 GMT
#2
Mind blown. That dancing santa nearly caved my skull in.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Kamikiri
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1319 Posts
December 12 2011 22:13 GMT
#3
I already saw this earlier and yeah this is really awesome.
.Sic.
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)497 Posts
December 12 2011 22:18 GMT
#4
holy crap... lol
Clan MvP Member | http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3273340/SicMvP
Calm
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada380 Posts
December 12 2011 22:23 GMT
#5
Ya dancing santa made me clap in glee. Alone in my room. Haven't seen that kind of marine control in sc2 yet. Is this guy the next bonjwa?
CP-Jun
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia278 Posts
December 12 2011 22:31 GMT
#6
This is amazing! I am sure you deserve your post!
SlayerS_Min's Translator I Voluntary translator for the community I Commentator during Min's stream I Own channel coming soon
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
December 12 2011 22:36 GMT
#7
Cool video I guess, I'm kind of underwhelmed..Dunno why, I can tell a shit load of work has been put into this, and the santa was pretty cool

Nice work
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
Fealthas
Profile Joined May 2011
607 Posts
December 12 2011 22:40 GMT
#8
Wow whoever did this has some serious skill with the editor. Personally I cant figure out how to do anything on the editor. Merry Christmas all!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
December 12 2011 23:19 GMT
#9
wow
dat micro!

great vid
moo...for DRG
RealRook
Profile Joined September 2010
Czech Republic54 Posts
December 12 2011 23:21 GMT
#10
so awesome video, really cool ideas !!
Cereb
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark3388 Posts
December 12 2011 23:31 GMT
#11
Amazing micro!!

Love the video!
"Until the very very top in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in. The only problem is most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for. -Greg "IdrA" Fields
Khaine
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden75 Posts
December 12 2011 23:31 GMT
#12
How do people do this?! Its so cool
Qpad mk-80 / Logitech G9
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
December 12 2011 23:37 GMT
#13
This is incredible. It reminds me of the machinimas I did in Warcraft 3 and makes me want to pick up the editor again, like really badly.

It's incredibly difficult to make something like this function correctly exactly as you want it to, and I'm sure whoever made this spent weeks and weeks worth of hours perfecting it. I really want to see all the triggers so I can see how the protocol has changed from the Warcraft 3 days.
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
December 12 2011 23:46 GMT
#14
This is nothing short of amazing.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
December 12 2011 23:53 GMT
#15
This definitely deserves a post
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
December 12 2011 23:56 GMT
#16
lol so cute
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
December 13 2011 00:05 GMT
#17
YES! Any publicity for this awesome channel is good, so glad to see TL recognizing what it does for gaming!
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
December 13 2011 00:11 GMT
#18
That is awesome. Extremely fitting song too, the camera work on the sliding probes was very well done as well, all in all I'm flabbergasted.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Bedrock
Profile Joined October 2010
United States395 Posts
December 13 2011 00:16 GMT
#19
Whoever made this video is very talented. Very well-made.. kudos to you.
eSports or die tryin'
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
December 13 2011 00:21 GMT
#20
I was planning on typing, "I haven't seen much potential in SC2 Machinima."
Mind. Blown.
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 717
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech126
CosmosSc2 39
Railgan 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50127
Shuttle 7783
FanTaSy 1636
BeSt 612
Horang2 504
Soma 149
Last 131
Sexy 124
Zeus 114
Pusan 109
[ Show more ]
Mind 92
Hyun 90
ggaemo 77
hero 69
Killer 61
Aegong 46
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 27
NaDa 18
JYJ 16
zelot 15
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3745
qojqva1859
Dendi1262
420jenkins799
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m3747
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor736
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
B2W.Neo839
Beastyqt562
byalli397
Mlord389
Livibee219
Hui .180
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King70
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3297
Other Games
• WagamamaTV80
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.