• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7580 users

[Interview] Code S Round of 8 Day 1 Winners

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Lixler
Profile Joined March 2010
United States265 Posts
October 12 2011 00:24 GMT
#1
+ Show Spoiler [Winner of MVP vs Nestea] +
MVP
[image loading]
Source - http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=829016&board=&category=13439


Q: Like last season, you've once again risen to the Round of 4.
A: I have a jinx where if I get through the Round of 32 I win, and it feels like that jinx might occur again so I'm feeling good. But since it was Nestea who I beat, I'm not too happy. I really would have preferred to meet in the finals, so this is regrettable.

Q: This battle against Nestea seemed to be the most difficult.
A: To be honest, every battle against him is hard. But this time the battle over the score was very difficult. I don't think I ever beat him 3:2 before, so since it went to the final game and I won today, I felt thrilled. This was the first time I ever had a Best of 5 go to the final game, so it was really fun.

Q: How was the atmosphere before today's games with Nestea?
A: Since we're always friendly, it was like that today too. Rather than talking about the games, we talked about other things and told jokes while waiting for the match.

Q: In the second and third game, you suffered complete defeat. Did you regret this?
A: There was a case in Game 2 where if I retreated with my units that had been attacked the game could have turned out alright, but then when I went to retreat broodlords came out so I lost. In the third game I was for some reason expecting an all-in to come and I adapted my build toward that, but then Nestea went for a greedy macro strategy so I lost after having an advantage.

Q: As expected, in Game 4 the situation in the first half of the game wasn't good.
A: Yes, it wasn't good. I made a lot of hellions, but I could barely kill any drones so things became difficult. I had no choice but to try to focus on assembling a strong 200 supply army for the late game. If he had attacked during that I would have had lost.

Q: You seemed really worried during the fifth game.
A: Actually, I wasn't really worried. But the game didn't go well. I felt really pressured. Nestea also feels pressured about me, so we both started the game making some mistakes. After I handled the roach drop well, I felt that I could win the game.

Q: It seems like you'll get some hate from Zerg fans (laughs).
A: It seems like not just Zergs, but fans of all races hate me (laughs). It definitely seems like there aren't especially many people who like me, so that's why I say that. I say that and so I can't afford to lose games, so I will try to think positively.

Q: There aren't many fans who like you?
A: There are a lot of people who dislike me, so fans who defend me have to endure a lot of trials. I'm personally alright. Because of that I hope that people won't suffer in order to defend me.

Q: Do you want to face Nestea in the Blizzcon Tournament?
A: That sort of competition is difficult, but it seems like good games will be shown. I definitely hope to face Nestea in the Blizzcon Invitational as well.

Q: Your next opponent will definitely be a Woongjin Terran. [T/N Ganzi, Supernova, and MVP all played on Woongjin in Brood War]
A: I made a living alongside those two players in Woongjin for all my Starcraft 1 days. We all know each other well. It will be tough whoever advances. But I'm still confident I can beat either of them (laughs).

Q: It seems like your ambition to win the Blizzcon Tournament and Code S at the same time has grown stronger.
A: I've felt that way since this league started. It was definitely a concrete goal. My desire has been growing each time I advance another step closer. I will definitely win these leagues.

Q: Anything else you want to say?
A: First I want to thank IM_Horror, IM_True, CheckPrime, and MVP_Dongraegu for helping in practice. I also want to thank MarinekingPrime and FXO_Gumiho for giving advice on builds and showing me some games.
Oh, also, the contents of the Blizzard Cup have been announced, but the things I knew have changed. To be honest, I'm flustered by the players and the prize pool has also been reduced a lot. I would like to be told about those things. Players who thought they knew how to get into the tournament are really discouraged. The qualifications for getting into the tournament and the method of the games have been changed. A lot of players haven't been told about it and these changes seem dogmatic [T/N hard to translate sorry, he's saying like “without attention to the players” or “coming down from on high”], so the players are baffled.


+ Show Spoiler [Winner of Ganzi vs Supernova] +
Ganzi
[image loading]
Source - http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=829975&board=&category=13439

Q: How do you feel about your first advancement to the Code S Round of 4?
A: I sincerely want to go to the Blizzcon Stage, and it really feels like I'm getting close to that. I'm really happy. As I gradually advance to higher and higher rounds, I'm remembering my days as a nameless player. It's a new feeling (laughs).

Q: Today's games were really well-matched. What was the hardest moment?
A: I think the last game was the hardest. I only saw Supernova's build in the beginning of the game, so I expected an all-in to come. Since I prepared for an all-in, a situation came to be that I hadn't experienced in practice. But still, since I focused in the engagement and won, I was able to become the winner in the end.

Q: A lot of Slayers Terrans had been invited to IPL, so was practice difficult?
A: Since a lot of our team's Terrans went to IPL, I wasn't able to practice satisfactorily. So I mainly practiced builds, but it seems I wasn't able to practice that well. Then because my proxy barracks didn't work in the second game, I used a build I hadn't practiced much in the fourth game on Daybreak and the result was a mental collapse (laughs).

Q: You're friends with Supernova, what effect did that have?
A: To be honest, it was a burden. It's difficult when you have to play against a person you know. I don't greet them before the games so that I can have a psychological advantage, then I say hello after all the games are ended. But since I can't properly greet a player who I'm friends with, I'm really sorry. I hope that we can meet in a later round next time.

Q: But then you're meeting a player you're friends with next round, too. Also a Woongjin Terran. The foremost Terran, MVP.
A: To be honest, I was really rooting for Nestea today (laughs). But as expected, Terran is overpowered (laughs). I'm friends with MVP, but strangely we keep meeting. I really don't like it (laughs). We're meeting in the Round of 4, but really I would have preferred it to be the finals. I will practice hard.

Q: What do you usually think of MVP's play?
A: It feels like he's similar to Flash. He has no flaws. Usually when I see my opponent I can find a weak point, but it really seems like he has none. Preparation will be very demanding. But if there's only one flaw the games will be boring (laughs). Game 1 of the set I played just now wasn't interesting. But if that kind of thing happens, the style will be very different. I think that for once being matched up refreshingly, even if it's TvT, I will be able to have interesting games.

Q: Since Starcraft 2 has been released you've done the best, and it seems like your accomplishments are different.
A: In Starcraft 1 I was always plagued by a sense of shame. I was belittling myself, so I felt discouraged. These days in similar situations I get stressed and burdened, but because I've been able to show my skills gradually I feel satisfied. More than anything, I think becoming a progamer changed me as a person, and I'm very thankful to that. I think that as long as the time of my hardship was, I will be able to show a stronger form.

Q: That significance must make the Round of 4 a very important confrontation for you.
A: I didn't have a lot of practice partners so I was stressed. It was difficult. But the Round of 4 is different. The feeling of the significance between the Round of 8 and Round of 4 is different. I really want to seize this big approaching chance. It's distressing mentally, but in my environment I have a lot of help with nerves so I will be able to be very strong.

Q: This season there could be up to 3 Slayers players in the Round of 4. What do you predict for tomorrow?
A: I believe in my teammates. But they all have to play against difficult opponents. Since I have started off well, I hope that the rest of my teammates can advance to the Round of 4.

Q: If you go to the finals, who would you like to face?
A: I think it would be popular if MMA went to the USA. MMA has been popular in the US, but he has been lucky during that time. To be honest if I go to the finals I'd like to be matched with MMA. I'm ambitious to become a known player and to face him properly once on the big stage.

Q: Anything else you want to say?
A: A lot of players helped me practice, but I can't mention them all so I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Slayers_Lots helped but I think I stressed him out a lot. I'm sorry about that (laughs). Also, our team's sponsorship contract is ending soon, but I hope that we can all show good results and get an even better living than currently.


+ Show Spoiler [Other interviews this season] +

Code S Ro32 A+B - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267743
Code S Ro32 C+D - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=268084
Code S Ro32 E+F - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=269974
Code S Ro32 G+H - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=270280
Code S Ro16 Day 1 - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=272828
Code S Ro16 Day 2- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=272327
Code A Ro32 Day 1 - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267335
Code A Winner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=274095
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
October 12 2011 00:28 GMT
#2
Oh, also, the contents of the Blizzard Cup have been announced, but the things I knew have changed. To be honest, I'm flustered by the players and the prize pool has also been reduced a lot. I would like to be told about those things. Players who thought they knew how to get into the tournament are really discouraged. The qualifications for getting into the tournament and the method of the games have been changed. A lot of players haven't been told about it and these changes seem dogmatic [T/N hard to translate sorry, he's saying like “without attention to the players” or “coming down from on high”], so the players are baffled.

Anyone know what he's talking about?
secret - never again
MikeTheBike
Profile Joined July 2011
New Zealand136 Posts
October 12 2011 00:29 GMT
#3
Great interviews, thanks a lot! :D
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 00:33:47
October 12 2011 00:33 GMT
#4
Q: There aren't many fans who like you?
A: There are a lot of people who dislike me, so fans who defend me have to endure a lot of trials. I'm personally alright. Because of that I hope that people won't suffer in order to defend me.


Somebody needs to show MVP his fanclub on TL

Q: Your next opponent will definitely be a Woongjin Terran. [T/N Ganzi, Supernova, and MVP all played on Woongjin in Brood War]
A: I made a living alongside those two players in Woongjin for all my Starcraft 1 days. We all know each other well. It will be tough whoever advances. But I'm still confident I can beat either of them (laughs).


Lol Woongjin terrans taking 2 of the top 4 and 3 of the top 8. Crazy world we live in. Imagine what SKT zergs could do to the scene.
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
October 12 2011 00:37 GMT
#5
eh really mvp is disliked by fans of other races?

I always got the impression that having your player from your races beaten by MVP is considered an alright thing. Something like, oh well it's mvp , he is the better player and would probably still have beaten his opponent regardless of races.
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 00:41:57
October 12 2011 00:38 GMT
#6
On October 12 2011 09:28 ch33psh33p wrote:
Oh, also, the contents of the Blizzard Cup have been announced, but the things I knew have changed. To be honest, I'm flustered by the players and the prize pool has also been reduced a lot. I would like to be told about those things. Players who thought they knew how to get into the tournament are really discouraged. The qualifications for getting into the tournament and the method of the games have been changed. A lot of players haven't been told about it and these changes seem dogmatic [T/N hard to translate sorry, he's saying like “without attention to the players” or “coming down from on high”], so the players are baffled.

Anyone know what he's talking about?


I'm guessing GOM changed it so more foreigners would compete, which I think pissed off the koreans.

edit: MVP is pretty awesome for for calling out GOM even though he's already qualified for the Blizzard Cup.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
October 12 2011 00:38 GMT
#7
whiff of drama there in the mvp interview... perhaps the original tournament was more korea-biased? Based more on gsl rank points or something?
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 00:43:27
October 12 2011 00:43 GMT
#8
On October 12 2011 09:38 zerious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 09:28 ch33psh33p wrote:
Oh, also, the contents of the Blizzard Cup have been announced, but the things I knew have changed. To be honest, I'm flustered by the players and the prize pool has also been reduced a lot. I would like to be told about those things. Players who thought they knew how to get into the tournament are really discouraged. The qualifications for getting into the tournament and the method of the games have been changed. A lot of players haven't been told about it and these changes seem dogmatic [T/N hard to translate sorry, he's saying like “without attention to the players” or “coming down from on high”], so the players are baffled.

Anyone know what he's talking about?


I'm guessing GOM changed it so more foreigners would compete, which I think pissed off the koreans.

edit: MVP is pretty awesome for for calling out GOM even though he's already qualified for the Blizzard Cup.


Ah yes, for some reason that totally slipped my mind. @_@

For those also curious, this is what he's talking about.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=272406
secret - never again
Wunder
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2950 Posts
October 12 2011 00:43 GMT
#9
Weird talk about the Blizzard Cup stuff - I wonder what the original plan was, qualifiying and prize pool wise.

Also find it a bit strange that people dislike MVP. Do people just dislike Terrans in general and hate on the top guy? Who knows I suppose...
Writer@joonjoewong
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
October 12 2011 00:43 GMT
#10
What does MVP mean about the blizzard cup? is he basically saying it's poorly organized or unfair to players?
SkimGuy
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada709 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 00:45:32
October 12 2011 00:44 GMT
#11
On October 12 2011 09:33 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q: There aren't many fans who like you?
A: There are a lot of people who dislike me, so fans who defend me have to endure a lot of trials. I'm personally alright. Because of that I hope that people won't suffer in order to defend me.


Somebody needs to show MVP his fanclub on TL

Show nested quote +
Q: Your next opponent will definitely be a Woongjin Terran. [T/N Ganzi, Supernova, and MVP all played on Woongjin in Brood War]
A: I made a living alongside those two players in Woongjin for all my Starcraft 1 days. We all know each other well. It will be tough whoever advances. But I'm still confident I can beat either of them (laughs).


Lol Woongjin terrans taking 2 of the top 4 and 3 of the top 8. Crazy world we live in. Imagine what SKT zergs could do to the scene.

LOL Touche
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
October 12 2011 00:44 GMT
#12
:O Ganzi thinks MVP plays like Flash. High praise indeed
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 00:50:35
October 12 2011 00:45 GMT
#13
Hmm? Dislike MVP? I wanted Nestea to win so bad but I wouldn't hate on MVP, he played straight up and seems like a laid back individual. Definitely one of the few players I feel will stand the test of time and still be awesome even once this game becomes more balanced. He's legit.

edit: and not only that, but shouldn't terrans be worshipping him? I may be mistaken but he's like the first (or one of the first) terrans to pull his head out of his ass and show that ghosts work at t3, mech works at t3, and that terran actually can keep up by playing a heavy macro style. You'd think people would be thankful for him leading the way.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 00:46:50
October 12 2011 00:46 GMT
#14
I'm surprised MVP gets a lot of hate he's such a sick terran who when I watch barely does all ins its why I have so much respect for him as a player. So sick good him + nestea are my favorite players ^_^ (and DRG )
When I think of something else, something will go here
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
October 12 2011 00:47 GMT
#15
probably was just gonna be between top 8 ranked gsl players or something and blizzcon winner ( more korean biased as some others said) - oh well- at least we will have variety this way. No MC though =[ I haven't bought a gsl ticket ever since MC dropped out of code S and im feeling pretty sad about it sometimes.

Anyway- MVP gonna be the first back to back winner of GSL!!! thats awesome- it think if he wins this no one can argue he is not the best.
I hope slayers gets their sponsorship contract renewed as well.
Long live the Boss Toss!
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
October 12 2011 00:48 GMT
#16
On October 12 2011 09:47 mrRoflpwn wrote:
probably was just gonna be between top 8 ranked gsl players or something and blizzcon winner ( more korean biased as some others said) - oh well- at least we will have variety this way. No MC though =[ I haven't bought a gsl ticket ever since MC dropped out of code S and im feeling pretty sad about it sometimes.

Anyway- MVP gonna be the first back to back winner of GSL!!! thats awesome- it think if he wins this no one can argue he is not the best.
I hope slayers gets their sponsorship contract renewed as well.


Considering how close the Nestea series was last night I can definitely argue that.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 12 2011 00:49 GMT
#17
On October 12 2011 09:43 Wunder wrote:
Weird talk about the Blizzard Cup stuff - I wonder what the original plan was, qualifiying and prize pool wise.

Also find it a bit strange that people dislike MVP. Do people just dislike Terrans in general and hate on the top guy? Who knows I suppose...


The original blizzard cup format

5) Blizzard Cup (1 tournament a year in December) – Invitational
- The top 10 players of the point ranking of that year will play in a play-off type tournament.
- Day 1 : 10th place vs. 9th place, Day 2 : Winner vs. 8th place and so on.
- There will be 1 best of 7 matches a day


http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors1/news/52018

Don't remember too many specifics about the prize pool but the current blizzard cup is "only" 68,000,000 KRW and I'm almost certain the original one was at least or around 100,000,000 KRW.
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
October 12 2011 00:50 GMT
#18
On October 12 2011 09:33 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q: There aren't many fans who like you?
A: There are a lot of people who dislike me, so fans who defend me have to endure a lot of trials. I'm personally alright. Because of that I hope that people won't suffer in order to defend me.


Somebody needs to show MVP his fanclub on TL

Show nested quote +
Q: Your next opponent will definitely be a Woongjin Terran. [T/N Ganzi, Supernova, and MVP all played on Woongjin in Brood War]
A: I made a living alongside those two players in Woongjin for all my Starcraft 1 days. We all know each other well. It will be tough whoever advances. But I'm still confident I can beat either of them (laughs).


Lol Woongjin terrans taking 2 of the top 4 and 3 of the top 8. Crazy world we live in. Imagine what SKT zergs could do to the scene.

Oh you. :D
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
October 12 2011 00:52 GMT
#19
I had no idea that people disliked MVP.

Where does that even originate? He seems mannered, is probably the best player in the world atm and hardly cheeses and so on.
flowSthead
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1065 Posts
October 12 2011 00:54 GMT
#20
MVP is one my favorite players, and I'm a Brotoss at heart, so I find it baffling that people hate MVP.
"You can be creative but I will crush it under the iron fist of my conservative play." - Liquid`Tyler █ MVP ■ MC ■ Boxer ■ Grubby █
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1259
ComeBackTV 924
SteadfastSC859
TaKeTV 580
IndyStarCraft 175
Rex145
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 859
IndyStarCraft 175
Rex 145
ProTech132
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46584
Bisu 2310
EffOrt 978
Horang2 913
Soma 647
Shuttle 638
Mini 463
BeSt 457
Light 438
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 244
ZerO 201
Rush 198
firebathero 81
Mong 66
910 58
Sea.KH 56
Snow 53
Pusan 50
Liquid`Ret 47
Sexy 38
ToSsGirL 36
Trap 29
Aegong 24
Bale 24
JYJ 23
Terrorterran 23
Rock 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
yabsab 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8066
qojqva912
Counter-Strike
Fnx 834
fl0m469
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1421
Khaldor1218
Other Games
singsing1947
hiko1471
Beastyqt636
Livibee201
Hui .177
ArmadaUGS158
Liquid`VortiX138
XaKoH 123
KnowMe123
Mew2King82
QueenE71
DeMusliM13
ZerO(Twitch)11
CosmosSc2 2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• mYiSmile132
• StrangeGG 23
• Gemini_19 12
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 39
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3838
Other Games
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 18m
Online Event
19h 18m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.