• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10529 users

Decide my Challenge!

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 22:50:48
August 16 2011 18:46 GMT
#1
Games
AD Sona 1-0
Heimerdinger 0-3


Hello once again TL! Today, I decided I to spice up my LoL play! Not with new runes, or new champions, or a new skin. But, with a new challenge!

[image loading]

I indeed play LoL TOO much :p but beyond that

I've been playing since the very very beginning of this game, and I've never gotten past 1650 ELO! Why you ask? Simply becuase I'm not that competitive imo, I play to HAVE FUN! So Today I come to TL to have add some more spice to my game! My current solo queue ELO is 1465, and I am now going to leave it up to TL as to what my own challenge shall be. I've been thinking about shedding some light on some underplayed champs; (i.e karma, evelynn, heimi, kat, veigar). And then I thought about shedding some light on champs such as AP ezreal, Ad kennen, full hybrid Akali, and tanky Kassadin).
NOW I KNOW THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO PLAY THESE CHAMPS! And I also know there are better champions to play, but I'm not here to argue that! And PLEASE don't argue it in this thread. But anyways TL, I want to leave it up to you to decide my challenge!

The official challenge is: I will take whatever challenge you vote for and solo queue my way up until 1600 ELO in solo queue, which is 150 points for me. I will stream the games sometime in the next few days, probably the weekend as school starts in 2 days for me! I gotta go now but I will upload the stream link later today! I will also record all the matches on LoL Recorder and upload them to this OP after I am done.

Poll: What will my challenge be!?

AD sona (23)
 
35%

Heimerdinger! (17)
 
26%

Ad Kennen (6)
 
9%

Tank Kassadin (5)
 
8%

AP kog'maw (5)
 
8%

AD Poppy (3)
 
5%

AP ezreal (2)
 
3%

Evelynn! (2)
 
3%

Veigar! (2)
 
3%

Karma (1)
 
2%

AD akali (0)
 
0%

66 total votes

Your vote: What will my challenge be!?

(Vote): AP ezreal
(Vote): Tank Kassadin
(Vote): Heimerdinger!
(Vote): Karma
(Vote): Evelynn!
(Vote): Veigar!
(Vote): Ad Kennen
(Vote): AD sona
(Vote): AD akali
(Vote): AP kog'maw
(Vote): AD Poppy


And TL, I GIVE YOU MY WORD I will do this until I am 1600 ELO! cheers

STREAM: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ttnjwk-s-stream
"Only the Good Die Young"
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
August 16 2011 19:35 GMT
#2
Veigar should get much more entertaining gameplay than Heimer.
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
August 16 2011 19:42 GMT
#3
Load Nyancat, play until you win.
www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
August 16 2011 19:58 GMT
#4
So you're going to troll ranked and expect to win 150 elo
Interesting
I'll check your stream to make sure I don't ever queue at the same time as you
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
August 16 2011 23:37 GMT
#5
I don't consider it trolling, I've seen all these champs win quite easily. I'm excited for heimi and AD sona, very strong choices when done right. Wait and see.
"Only the Good Die Young"
SeeDLiNg
Profile Joined January 2010
United States690 Posts
August 16 2011 23:53 GMT
#6
i'm excited so long as I don't end up having to party with your AD Sona
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
August 16 2011 23:58 GMT
#7
i hear rageblade/malady/bloodrazor sona is > movespeed nidalee
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
eagle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States693 Posts
August 17 2011 00:02 GMT
#8
ap ashe
ap lee singer
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 00:20:37
August 17 2011 00:19 GMT
#9
On August 17 2011 08:37 mptj wrote:
I don't consider it trolling, I've seen all these champs win quite easily. I'm excited for heimi and AD sona, very strong choices when done right. Wait and see.


I'm pretty sure 'quite easily' is a gross overstatement as is 'very strong'
If support heroes were very strong when played as ad carries, then more people would play them as such. Yes, I know there's that one guy who plays ad kennen at 1900 but that's all he plays and he's mastered it. You're talking about a range of 15 champs. If you are good enough to have mastered all of these champs to the point where you could play them 'quite easily' with troll builds and win 150 elo, then you'd be much higher than 1450 by now imo
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
August 17 2011 00:30 GMT
#10
Meh, these champs aren't bad or hard by any means. For example, I'm 6-6 with Heimerdinger and I play him pretty well. Also, at 1450 ELO A LOT of people are confused what to do vs AD Sona. Like I said, I believe support is BETTER, yet AD is viable to me. Just go bottom and poke the shit outta your opponents. A lot of people don't know what to do, secret is just don't go toe to toe with her, cuz all she does is harass really.
"Only the Good Die Young"
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
August 17 2011 01:56 GMT
#11
If we're taking custom challenges, you should ride the AP Nasus train. Siphoning Strike SO HARD.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
~_~
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada239 Posts
August 17 2011 01:59 GMT
#12
AP ashe
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
August 17 2011 02:00 GMT
#13
On August 17 2011 04:42 Luckbox wrote:
Load Nyancat, play until you win.

genius, doing it now.
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
August 17 2011 02:19 GMT
#14
here we go boys, stream is live ^_^ Heimerdinged first im hoping.
"Only the Good Die Young"
Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
August 17 2011 02:42 GMT
#15
On August 17 2011 11:00 sRapers_ValkS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 04:42 Luckbox wrote:
Load Nyancat, play until you win.

genius, doing it now.



Took me 1 hour 25 mins and 40 seconds t_t.
www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
August 17 2011 02:55 GMT
#16
Tank LeBlanc!
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
August 17 2011 03:01 GMT
#17
0-1, gotta go read i got school real soon! Won't stop this challenge, will finish it playing only these champs and roles. until tomorrow
Sorry for the shitty stream quality, im upgrading pc soon
"Only the Good Die Young"
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 17 2011 03:21 GMT
#18
Out of your list, AP Kog is probably most "viable". It's more or less a legit build due to Kog's AP ratios.

Tank/Tanky DPS Kass is probably the most fun imoimo.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
August 17 2011 12:40 GMT
#19
ad poppy isnt bad either, not too trollish.

sunfire eve is my favorite choice
boomer hands
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 17 2011 13:30 GMT
#20
Since when AD Poppy is trolish? I've always go Tri-Force on her asap and continue with AD stuff :<
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 321
soO 242
BeSt 227
sorry 45
Mind 29
Bale 18
Terrorterran 17
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever845
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King166
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde200
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2155
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 42m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.