• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8116 users

Georgia TLer's?

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Zanaken
Profile Joined August 2009
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-02 16:21:45
November 29 2010 19:28 GMT
#1
Hey TL! I live in Macon, GA and was trying to see if anyone from TL lived in Macon or anywhere in GA.

Would be nice to find some fellow gamers around my area and set up some lans or something seeing as I'm more serious and competitive about sc2 and other games then my close friends are lol

Zanaken.383 is my code in-game so just send me a message anytime or send me a PM on TL and see what we can get going =D

EDIT:
N.geNuity - GA tech
tekushikume - dalton whitfield county area
Alou - UGA
Kaarthane - Valdosta
Colbi - Acworth
uGoatt - Gainesville
~OpZ~ - Hinesville/Savannah/Ft. Stewart area
kilralpine (487) - Forsyth
freezefram - Lawrenceville/Gwinnett
T.BonePickens - Ringgold (possibly GA tech)
stevarius - Warner Robins
Benken - Gainesville
timmyfred - Albany
Dorklo(911) - Marietta
Wolf - ATL
rwemyss(987) - Warner Robins
JuicyNutsack - Norcross
Esseim - Augusta
jpditri(756) - Kennesaw
ziz - ATL
KaiserW.386 - Jasper
[-Bluewolf-] - Stone Mountain (Emory)
Future - Kennesaw
TrainFX - GSU/alpharetta
alias213 - Emory

Here's a list of everyone so far that have given there character code and where they live. If we decide to do the GA vs AL tourney I'll use this kind of as a check list of who's in and out etc.
For those who haven't given character code, just post it (if you feel like it) and i'll re-edit this post again =D

GA vs AL Tourney
KaiserW.386
[-Bluewolf-]

Heroes get remembered but legends never die
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
November 29 2010 19:41 GMT
#2
GL finding people. Not a whole lot of us in the south. I started a similar thread for Alabama Gamers: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=168119
If you round up a few people we might could do an AL vs GA mini tournament
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
Zanaken
Profile Joined August 2009
United States23 Posts
November 29 2010 20:03 GMT
#3
Yeah that's why i decided to make this post about GA gamers lol..Yeah a AL vs GA tourny would be cool! I wanna do local tourny's around here but the south sucks for everything except football lol
Heroes get remembered but legends never die
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
November 29 2010 20:29 GMT
#4
There are a few TLers at Georgia Tech. I'm in Marietta myself, and to my knowledge there aren't any other TLers in the NW Atlanta suburbs.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 29 2010 20:41 GMT
#5
There's quite a few at tech. Though you could say they are purists and stick with the real game, broodwar! They have osl/msl parties which are pretty cool.

I go to GSU and live like 25 mins from downtown. I work in east cobb, are you in uni sentenal?
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
November 29 2010 20:52 GMT
#6
GSC myself. Livin' in Athens.
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-29 20:56:44
November 29 2010 20:55 GMT
#7
On November 30 2010 05:41 Ack1027 wrote:
There's quite a few at tech. Though you could say they are purists and stick with the real game, broodwar! They have osl/msl parties which are pretty cool.

I go to GSU and live like 25 mins from downtown. I work in east cobb, are you in uni sentenal?

Yep, I go to KSU up in Kennesaw.

Actually, OP, I think there is one [former] SC player near Macon. Magnum, my old clan leader, lives down there, but he hasn't really played any BW or SC2 due to job/wife.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-29 22:31:18
November 29 2010 22:29 GMT
#8
I go to tech along with quite a few other TLers. Though most people don't post much on TL, myself included.

There was an Atlanta meet up for the MSL final (and a smaller one for OSL final)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133492

Afaik Gatech will continue doing MSL/OSL parties in the future. Which may not be that many more T_T. But for any major finals event, gatech will probably have a watch party for it. SC2 can be included despite the opposition of some of the gatech purists.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
FXOTheoRy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States519 Posts
November 29 2010 22:32 GMT
#9
I'm in the Dalton Whitfield county area, and hopefully will be at Georgia Tech next year.
oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
November 29 2010 22:35 GMT
#10
Anyone at gatech play SC2?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
November 29 2010 22:39 GMT
#11
UGA
Life is Good.
Karthane
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1183 Posts
November 29 2010 23:39 GMT
#12
Valdosta here. Hoping to head to UGA pretty soon.
Colbi
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States535 Posts
November 30 2010 00:40 GMT
#13
I live in Acworth and graduated from Kennesaw State. Nice to see more SC2 players in GA!
Editor-in-Chief for Team EG - http://www.twitter.com/LColbi
uGoatt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States85 Posts
November 30 2010 01:05 GMT
#14
i live in Gainesville now. I used to live downtown by GSU with my girlfriend and was planning on xferring there from Perimeter, but now im at GSC. I'm from snellville/Lawrenceville area but have lived all aroung Gwinnett and Fulton / Hall. Cool to see people from around the area on TL. I hang out at tech a lot with a buddy of mine; i figured someone there had to play sc2. Anyways greetings from Gainesville!
Igakusei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States610 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 01:17:34
November 30 2010 01:17 GMT
#15
On November 30 2010 09:40 Colbi wrote:
I live in Acworth and graduated from Kennesaw State. Nice to see more SC2 players in GA!


My dad lives in Dallas, and I almost went to KSU but joined the Marine Corps instead =p

I'll be visiting after Christmas, but I doubt I'll have time for any LANs!

Edit: perhaps I should mention that HE plays SC2. Any of you in high bronze or silver league?
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 30 2010 01:26 GMT
#16
I live in Hinesville/Savannah/Ft. Stewart area.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
kilralpine
Profile Joined August 2010
United States15 Posts
November 30 2010 02:06 GMT
#17
I live around Forsyth, still attending college at GSC in Oakwood . Kilralpine 487
FunkyLich
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States107 Posts
November 30 2010 02:39 GMT
#18
Lawrenceville/Gwinnett here commuting to Georgia State.

Good luck finding any players in Macon. I used to go to school there (Mercer U).
T.BonePickens
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States50 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 03:56:06
November 30 2010 02:44 GMT
#19
I live in Ringgold, in the Northwest part of Georgia and I am probably the only TL'er in the area (Forever Alone!)
But I have recently been accepted to Georgia Tech, so I may be able to find my true home there =P

My SC2 name is Lanerith.991
All Greatness begins Small
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 02:54:38
November 30 2010 02:50 GMT
#20
I live in the Warner Robins area mostly, but attend college in Dahlonega.

Georgia gamer reporting.

Any NGCSU players out there?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Yoon 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Sea.KH 48
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5347
qojqva2859
Dendi1262
Counter-Strike
fl0m3547
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2560
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9349
Livibee340
XBOCT285
Hui .223
Liquid`VortiX170
Beastyqt165
XaKoH 159
Trikslyr23
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur89
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4m
TaKeTV 30
Replay Cast
7h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.