• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

Georgia TLer's? - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
KaiserW
Profile Joined November 2010
United States87 Posts
November 30 2010 19:59 GMT
#41
Hey Zanaken,
what do you think about Editing the OP to list everyone that has claimed to live in GA, in addition to listing their location, and if available their Bnet IDs.

Also, if everyone would help criticize my following suggestion:
I would like to see a thread or something similar where the local SC players who are willing and available are able to communicate with each other to organize smaller (weekend) LAN parties. (2-4+ people)
Other than peoples homes, I can't think of another convenient location atm. Although I'm not sure how that would work out, due to most of us being strangers. (assumed)

I suppose I can also see this not being viable in terms of distance?

Discuss.?
"We are all but shadows in the void." - Stalker
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 20:03:56
November 30 2010 20:03 GMT
#42
I live in the Kennesaw Area and graduated from Kennesaw State. Looks like there are quite a bit of Georgia gamers.
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
November 30 2010 20:10 GMT
#43
On November 30 2010 16:43 ziz wrote:
I live in Atlanta for school. I wish there were some LAN tournies in here so I can participate T.t


They are going to have a lan tourney here on Dec 11th. http://www.usgamingarena.com/gaming_tournaments.php It's in Roswell GA on Alpharetta Highway. I will be there.
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
November 30 2010 20:10 GMT
#44
On December 01 2010 04:30 [-Bluewolf-] wrote:
I live in Stone Mountain, GA, but work for Emory University in Atlanta.

I don't play SC2 very actively though, and it is rare I am on the American server when I do (think it has been two months since I've logged onto that account). You can add me as Bluewolf.820 though and feel free to PM me if you ever organize a SC2 event in Atlanta.


Hey, you're like the blue version of me.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 22:23:33
November 30 2010 22:23 GMT
#45
On December 01 2010 04:22 Wolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 15:21 Ideas wrote:
On November 30 2010 07:29 N.geNuity wrote:
I go to tech along with quite a few other TLers. Though most people don't post much on TL, myself included.

There was an Atlanta meet up for the MSL final (and a smaller one for OSL final)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133492

Afaik Gatech will continue doing MSL/OSL parties in the future. Which may not be that many more T_T. But for any major finals event, gatech will probably have a watch party for it. SC2 can be included despite the opposition of some of the gatech purists.


hey i dont oppose gsl parties, i just wont organize them myself (because they'd be boring as shit) and all you fuckers are too lazy to do it yourselves

btw we are having a huge SC2/BW LAN tournament this week at tech (as well as a bunch of other games) called GT Gamefest. I will probably make another thread for it in a few days but everyone that can should come by and play.


If there's any way I can just bring my keyboard/mouse and not actually bring my rig, I'll probably play in this. Just too much work to cart that thing around..

Didn't work for me when I went like... 2 years ago? The person who was managing the BW tourney was a huge douchebag. At least back then it was bring your own PC or GTFO, in harsher language.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
TrainFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States469 Posts
November 30 2010 22:28 GMT
#46
down here at GSU during the semester and alpharetta in the summer/winter
alias213
Profile Joined April 2010
16 Posts
November 30 2010 22:30 GMT
#47
I'm at Emory, play as much as I can, but work load is often too much >.>

I hear rumors of a team here, but I haven't been able to find it... >.<
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
November 30 2010 22:58 GMT
#48
On December 01 2010 05:10 Future wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 16:43 ziz wrote:
I live in Atlanta for school. I wish there were some LAN tournies in here so I can participate T.t


They are going to have a lan tourney here on Dec 11th. http://www.usgamingarena.com/gaming_tournaments.php It's in Roswell GA on Alpharetta Highway. I will be there.

Unfortuntately I normally have work until 4pm on Saturdays, so I won't be able to go. How often does this place normally have tournaments?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
December 01 2010 07:41 GMT
#49
On December 01 2010 07:58 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2010 05:10 Future wrote:
On November 30 2010 16:43 ziz wrote:
I live in Atlanta for school. I wish there were some LAN tournies in here so I can participate T.t


They are going to have a lan tourney here on Dec 11th. http://www.usgamingarena.com/gaming_tournaments.php It's in Roswell GA on Alpharetta Highway. I will be there.

Unfortuntately I normally have work until 4pm on Saturdays, so I won't be able to go. How often does this place normally have tournaments?


They try to do them monthly but they did not have one last month.
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Zanaken
Profile Joined August 2009
United States23 Posts
December 01 2010 21:32 GMT
#50
Hey guys, glad to see ya'll are posting. Moody, someone who did something similar to this thread, talked to his thread about a GA vs AL tourney and his thread was pretty excited about it so what would ya'll think about having one?
Heroes get remembered but legends never die
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
December 02 2010 00:19 GMT
#51
I live in Acworth (Cobb County) right on the border of Kennesaw and like 5 different cities I can put my address and social security number in too if you want

Alex.753 is my name and character code
Would be nice to find some fellow gamers around my area and set up some lans or something seeing as I'm more serious and competitive about sc2 and other games then my close friends are lol

I'm with you there -____-
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
timmyfred
Profile Joined April 2010
United States302 Posts
December 02 2010 00:33 GMT
#52
On December 01 2010 05:10 Future wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 16:43 ziz wrote:
I live in Atlanta for school. I wish there were some LAN tournies in here so I can participate T.t


They are going to have a lan tourney here on Dec 11th. http://www.usgamingarena.com/gaming_tournaments.php It's in Roswell GA on Alpharetta Highway. I will be there.


I went to that place for a SupCom2 tourney. Pretty chill little joint - I liked the fact that I could get a beer and calm my nerves in between rounds. It's too bad that participating in something like that is basically a weekend commitment for me, since I have to drive 3+ hours for it. Maybe I can try to to make the next one.
Chance favors the prepared mind. | Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game.
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
December 02 2010 00:54 GMT
#53
Cool to see so many people from GA! I've seen the threads before about OSL/MSL parties at GT, but I never got around to posting in them.

I currently live in Conyers and go to Gwinnett Tech, so not too far from the ATL area. I'm considering going to the GT Gamefest if I can convince some friends to come with me. My dad's a Tech alumni, so I've always been a big Tech fan. ShivAn.549 if you wanna add me on bnet.
exitusnow1
Profile Joined November 2010
23 Posts
December 02 2010 01:24 GMT
#54
kewl a GA thread, im in northeast ga hall county im exitus.499 on b.net hope to hear about some lans or something
allecto
Profile Joined November 2010
328 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-02 18:09:11
December 02 2010 03:09 GMT
#55
I'm pretty surprised that there are even this many in GA. I guess I will add myself to the list, though I'm not the best/most active player.

Allecto.788 from Atlanta area
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
December 02 2010 04:48 GMT
#56
I think it's the release of sc2. There used to be like 3 GA TL'ers total back in the day, and then Ideas and other tech users, then it exploded.

If you guys are going to the GT gamefest for the first time it's pretty fun. It's a lot more organized than it was when it started out [ I went to the first 3 ] so it should be a good experience. I stopped going because the prizes starting to become pathetic and it was a hassle for 5 of my friends to all give up a weekend before finals [ seriously what is with their timing ] but we still have fond memories.
Zanaken
Profile Joined August 2009
United States23 Posts
December 02 2010 04:53 GMT
#57
When is the GT gamefest?
Heroes get remembered but legends never die
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-02 09:42:38
December 02 2010 09:40 GMT
#58
On December 01 2010 05:10 Future wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 16:43 ziz wrote:
I live in Atlanta for school. I wish there were some LAN tournies in here so I can participate T.t


They are going to have a lan tourney here on Dec 11th. http://www.usgamingarena.com/gaming_tournaments.php It's in Roswell GA on Alpharetta Highway. I will be there.



haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa someone put - as their name what an idiot lets laugh at him maybe nobody will notice it was me -____-
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
BobTacoKing
Profile Joined April 2010
United States5 Posts
December 02 2010 10:11 GMT
#59
Cartersville, GA

BobTacoKing
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
December 02 2010 12:29 GMT
#60
Anyone that wants a ride to http://www.usgamingarena.com/gaming_tournaments.php Dec 11th I could give them a ride from the Acworth/Kennesaw area assuming they're:

1. Not creepy
2. Not gonna rape me either in the game or otherwise
3. Staying til the event is over.. nobody likes a party pooper

Apparently theres 2 VT members and an EG member going so plan to get your ass kicked huhuhuhuhuhu
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.