• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

Georgia TLer's? - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
BenKen
Profile Joined August 2009
United States860 Posts
November 30 2010 02:55 GMT
#21
GSC Gainesville area as well. If we do a Ga/Al tournament, count me in
I deadlift for Aiur
timmyfred
Profile Joined April 2010
United States302 Posts
November 30 2010 03:03 GMT
#22
Wow, there's practically none from south Georgia?

Albany, here.
Chance favors the prepared mind. | Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game.
Dorklol
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4 Posts
November 30 2010 03:13 GMT
#23
Dork.911

Marietta / Southern Polytechnic State Univ.

A real good way to find players from your school is to go to http://www.cstarleague.com/league and find your school.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
November 30 2010 03:44 GMT
#24
Atlanta here. We do meetups at GA Tech sometimes.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
rwemyss
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2 Posts
November 30 2010 04:14 GMT
#25
I'm in Warner Robins... went ahead and signed up just to reply. I only lurk here on TL. I'm a mid/high Plat player (1400). rwemyss.987

Hit me up.
Colbi
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States535 Posts
November 30 2010 04:39 GMT
#26
On November 30 2010 05:41 Ack1027 wrote:
There's quite a few at tech. Though you could say they are purists and stick with the real game, broodwar! They have osl/msl parties which are pretty cool.

I go to GSU and live like 25 mins from downtown. I work in east cobb, are you in uni sentenal?

Nice, I work in East Cobb (Marietta) also.
Editor-in-Chief for Team EG - http://www.twitter.com/LColbi
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 06:22:20
November 30 2010 06:21 GMT
#27
On November 30 2010 07:29 N.geNuity wrote:
I go to tech along with quite a few other TLers. Though most people don't post much on TL, myself included.

There was an Atlanta meet up for the MSL final (and a smaller one for OSL final)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133492

Afaik Gatech will continue doing MSL/OSL parties in the future. Which may not be that many more T_T. But for any major finals event, gatech will probably have a watch party for it. SC2 can be included despite the opposition of some of the gatech purists.


hey i dont oppose gsl parties, i just wont organize them myself (because they'd be boring as shit) and all you fuckers are too lazy to do it yourselves

btw we are having a huge SC2/BW LAN tournament this week at tech (as well as a bunch of other games) called GT Gamefest. I will probably make another thread for it in a few days but everyone that can should come by and play.
Free Palestine
Redunzl
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
862 Posts
November 30 2010 06:27 GMT
#28
ATL dirty south represent
Im from Alpharetta but live in china now
JuicyNutsack
Profile Joined November 2010
United States34 Posts
November 30 2010 06:41 GMT
#29
I've been lurking for about 3 years now and decided to finally register for this thread.

i'm living in Norcross, and i go to Mercer College of Pharmacy
Esseim
Profile Joined April 2010
34 Posts
November 30 2010 06:48 GMT
#30
Currently living in Augusta attending Medical College of Georgia. I'm a diamond player and love both BW and SC2. Go Georgia!
Dying aint much of a living, boy.
Jswizzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States791 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 07:32:30
November 30 2010 07:27 GMT
#31
I lived in Savannah for 5-6 years(high school and jr High) it was alright not the most exciting place but it was okay. I was a military brat and in the Navy so I've been around. For a single person the south sucks, it would be a good place to raise a family but for the single life it sucks balls. Yokosuka, Japan and San Diego were the best places I lived, even though both have some weird people. lots of good looking girls in the south but allot of people who are narrow minded as well. Worst place I lived was Norfolk VA.
I always try to give a sensitive, reasoned answer. This is usually awkward, time consuming and pointless.
jpditri
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States86 Posts
November 30 2010 07:36 GMT
#32
I live in Kennesaw, Erlang.756
ziz
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
203 Posts
November 30 2010 07:43 GMT
#33
I live in Atlanta for school. I wish there were some LAN tournies in here so I can participate T.t
uGoatt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States85 Posts
November 30 2010 08:00 GMT
#34
On November 30 2010 11:06 kilralpine wrote:
I live around Forsyth, still attending college at GSC in Oakwood . Kilralpine 487


same here. i was thinking how cool it would be to maybe try to put together a tournament. the student center has some badass PCs ive played on once or twice at the beginning of this semester. It looked like tere were a couple GSCers on this thread.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 30 2010 08:00 GMT
#35
On November 30 2010 13:39 Colbi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 05:41 Ack1027 wrote:
There's quite a few at tech. Though you could say they are purists and stick with the real game, broodwar! They have osl/msl parties which are pretty cool.

I go to GSU and live like 25 mins from downtown. I work in east cobb, are you in uni sentenal?

Nice, I work in East Cobb (Marietta) also.


We met once a long time ago at a lan qualifier for wcg or something I think at the discover mills mall? It's been forever...nice to see you doing well with EG now though, I figured you were in Canada at this point lol.

Also wow gamefest is this weekend ozzie? The games look pretty nice, I'm guessing the broodwar tourny is really smoothly organized now, any big names showing up? Hikari graduate yet? Who are the favorites?
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
November 30 2010 16:50 GMT
#36
On November 30 2010 17:00 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 13:39 Colbi wrote:
On November 30 2010 05:41 Ack1027 wrote:
There's quite a few at tech. Though you could say they are purists and stick with the real game, broodwar! They have osl/msl parties which are pretty cool.

I go to GSU and live like 25 mins from downtown. I work in east cobb, are you in uni sentenal?

Nice, I work in East Cobb (Marietta) also.


We met once a long time ago at a lan qualifier for wcg or something I think at the discover mills mall? It's been forever...nice to see you doing well with EG now though, I figured you were in Canada at this point lol.

Also wow gamefest is this weekend ozzie? The games look pretty nice, I'm guessing the broodwar tourny is really smoothly organized now, any big names showing up? Hikari graduate yet? Who are the favorites?


hikari graduated like 2 years ago lol, same with RoO now. it's masterasia's tournament to lose.
Free Palestine
gumbum8
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States721 Posts
November 30 2010 17:14 GMT
#37
I live in Greensboro, Ga, but I go to Athens quite frequently. I only play BW though :S
but really, has anyone REALLY been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
KaiserW
Profile Joined November 2010
United States87 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 19:11:45
November 30 2010 19:09 GMT
#38
I live in Jasper, GA. Approximately 1 hour north of Atlanta. ID is: KaiserW.386
Feel free to add me. I'll play some BW for old times sake, as well. Haha.
It would be great to have more opportunities to meet up and game with the SC community, so if anyone wants to get together and organize a LAN party, start thinking about it, because I'm down. As i'm sure others will be too. It seems that many live a bit north of ATL, so maybe Kennesaw, Marietta, or Smyrna would be the most central? Possibly Alpharetta. Or even Atlanta. Ha.
(I'll post another, more constructive, post, later; in regards to the LAN party.)
(I just want to get together with local SC gamers. Maybe set up more frequent meets. With flexible locations. Going out on a limb though.)
Very likely that I will attend the GT Gamefest.
GL HF out there.


-KaiserW

EDIT: added "..., as well." to second sentence. (Clarifying that I mostly play SC2 atm.)
"We are all but shadows in the void." - Stalker
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
November 30 2010 19:22 GMT
#39
On November 30 2010 15:21 Ideas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 07:29 N.geNuity wrote:
I go to tech along with quite a few other TLers. Though most people don't post much on TL, myself included.

There was an Atlanta meet up for the MSL final (and a smaller one for OSL final)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133492

Afaik Gatech will continue doing MSL/OSL parties in the future. Which may not be that many more T_T. But for any major finals event, gatech will probably have a watch party for it. SC2 can be included despite the opposition of some of the gatech purists.


hey i dont oppose gsl parties, i just wont organize them myself (because they'd be boring as shit) and all you fuckers are too lazy to do it yourselves

btw we are having a huge SC2/BW LAN tournament this week at tech (as well as a bunch of other games) called GT Gamefest. I will probably make another thread for it in a few days but everyone that can should come by and play.


If there's any way I can just bring my keyboard/mouse and not actually bring my rig, I'll probably play in this. Just too much work to cart that thing around..
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
[-Bluewolf-]
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States609 Posts
November 30 2010 19:30 GMT
#40
I live in Stone Mountain, GA, but work for Emory University in Atlanta.

I don't play SC2 very actively though, and it is rare I am on the American server when I do (think it has been two months since I've logged onto that account). You can add me as Bluewolf.820 though and feel free to PM me if you ever organize a SC2 event in Atlanta.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
Nina 110
SteadfastSC 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2314
shahzam584
ToD226
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie904
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.