• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10334 users

The Liquid Weekly #2

Forum Index > News
55 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 Next All

The Liquid Weekly #2

Text byriptide
Graphics byKennigit
August 17th, 2010 03:03 GMT

Part of a healthy ESPORTS diet.

[image loading]
Quick Links

Liquid` Sightings

TLO @ IEM

This Week In Replays

This Week In VODs

Ask Liquid`

Play of the Week

Fan Feedback


TLO at IEM Global Challenge, 17th - 22nd August 2010


Yeah, Dario is going to be there this week, facing off against White-Ra, Madfrog and Cloud in Group A! Apart from the promise of great SC2, the event will also be home to a TL meetup. Want to meet Liquid` players in person and hang out with nerds just like yourself? Seize the day! [More]

Jinro 3rd Place @ Go4SC2 / Haypro Qualifies for Gosucup


The start of this week was pretty good for Liquid, with TLAF-Liquid`Jinro beating Hasuobs in the 3rd place game of Go4SC2 #29 to clinch a podium position and TLAF-Liquid`Haypro getting to the finals of the GosuCup US Qualifier #1. [More]

Liquid` to Korea, August 2010


In case you've been living under a rock, we announced late last week that Liquid` would be going to Korea to play the GSL offline qualifiers and thereafter found a practice house with the Korean SC2 team oGs.[More]

Aaaaaand we're back! Hello, TL. How has this week treated you? It's treated Liquid` pretty well, that's for sure. With wins across the board and an exciting week coming up in the form of the IEM Global Challenge at Gamescom, us Liquid` fans do live in exciting times. The TL Meetup and Gamescom - what more could a European fan want?

Moving on, we're going to have a quick chat with our friendly neighbourhood sponsor Mat Peterson of The Little App Factory. Thereafter, we're going to jump straight into Liquid` Sightings and all the other content we have for you. Enjoy the read!

Liquid` to Korea! It's no secret that you were instrumental in making this happen. Why did TLAF decide to invest in the team this way and more importantly, at this time?
It's an exciting experience for the players that I want them to be able to partake in. There isn't much more to it!

Awesome. So I take it everyone at TLAF will be eagerly awaiting GOM then?
Most of us will be, yes. Not everyone in the company is a fan of e-sports but I feel there will be a few bleary eyes in the US office.

We know you didn't follow Broodwar, but based on what you've seen and heard from being on TL, what are you most looking forward to about Liquid` being there?
I'm actually most looking forward to seeing how the players adapt and grow in the Korean environment. It's going to be tough for them but I know they'll become stronger because of it and they'll definitely become better players. This is definitely a dream come true for TLO, Jinro and Haypro and it's exciting to be able to help them live that dream.


[image loading]back to top

TLO at IEM Gamescom - 17th to 21st August 2010


As you all know by now, our very own TLO will be at IEM Gamescom in Cologne from the 17th to the 21st of August. As mentioned previously, his group has his nemesis White-Ra in it, and he's preparing hard for the event and aims to do TL proud!

Of course, the big news is not just that TLO will be playing. We've known that for ages. The cool part is that both TLO and Nazgul will be at the TL Meetup at Gamescom. If you're in Cologne, or in Germany, or in Europe this weekend, make sure you head down to Gamescom and hang out with other TLers. Studies have shown that attending TL meetups increases your SC skills by up to 20%. PM fishyjoes and book your dinner seat today, kids!


Jinro 3rd Place @ Go4SC2 / Haypro Qualifies for Gosucup


TLAF-Liquid`Jinro went up against some fierce competition this weekend in Go4SC2 #29. Facing the likes of Ciara, Mana, Hasuobs, Brat_OK and Dimaga, our Terran in residence managed to edge all but one of them out and secure 3rd place at the event. Replays of his games are available in This Week In Reps.

TLAF-Liquid`Haypro too did well for himself and for Liquid` this week as he qualified for the Gosucup. Meeting and beating the likes of Tarson, Haypro qualified for the finals where he lost to aftls. However, since the top two finishers qualify for Gosucup, Haypro is now through to the main event. Congrats!

While the rest of Liquid` would have loved to take part in the event, commitments such a GSL (Nazgul, Jinro, TLO) and MLG (Tyler) have prevented them from doing so.


Liquid` to Korea, August 2010


[image loading]
Liquid` fan mcp had the chance to meet and interact with Jinro, TLO and Haypro as they acclimatised themselves with Korean culture.

The original news post announcing the move came out on Friday and since then the community has been abuzz with well wishes and predictions of how our guys will do in Korea. We know you're excited about it, and well we're plenty excited too. Today, we bring you a short itinerary of our intended travels, so you can keep up with everything in the busy days to come.

24th August - TLAF-Liquid`Nazgul, TLAF-Liquid`Jinro and TLFA-Liquid`TLO arrive in Korea.
28th August - GSL Offline Preliminaries


Liquid`Tyler at MLG Raleigh, 27th to 29th August 2010


Set to be a major part of the competitive SC2 scene in America, the MLG Pro Circuit will kick off on the 27th of August in Raleigh, North Carolina, and Liquid` will be well represented there in the form of the artist formerly known as Nony. Reigning TSL Champion and renowned Broodwar veteran, Liquid`Tyler will open his bid for American dominance at this event, and we look forward to seeing him on stream!


TLO at Blizzard Regional Finals Showmatch - Event Finished


I'm sure many of you caught the TLO vs Madfrog show match the weekend before last. If you didn't though, this picture should sum it up pretty well for you. Thanks out to Blizzard's coverage team for summing up the series better than I ever could have.

[image loading]
This happened.

In short, the games were fun, and despite some clever play by Madfrog, TLO came through as predicted to win both series 2 - 1 and 3 - 2 respectively. It will be interesting to see how the two fare against each other at Gamescom when they meet again in the Group A preliminaries. Speaking about the event, Dario had this to say -

I had a very cool weekend, especially meeting so many people I only knew as nicknames but not as faces so far. That I actually won my matches is the icing on the cake.



Liquid` in SC2 Clan League - Event Finished


[image loading]

We started off the weekend well, with a Ro16 win against the French team aaa, and qualified for the next stage of the SC2CL. Liquid` the played their SC2CL Ro8 match vs ESC on the 15th of August, with ESC bettering them 3 - 2. GG ESC, and we look forward to playing you guys again soon!


Tyler on TeamLiquid - Event Finished


[image loading]

TL Attack Season 3 kicked off two weekends ago with Liquid`Tyler being matched up against TLers, and Chill and Incontrol commentated their way through many a funny game. If you missed the cast, make sure you check out the VODs. New Protoss players in particular will want to keep an eye out for the new Phoenix Bench press, a truly unique play that everyone should perfect at some point in their career.


[image loading]
back to top

[image loading]
Picture taken by Blizzard at the Regional Finals in Cologne.

Hi Dario, thanks again for joining us this week! You're in the news a lot these days, aren't you?
Hi, and it's always a pleasure talking to you! Yeah, it's getting almost scary how things are revolving around my person at the moment, but it's also awesome, especially now that I am going to places.


Indeed! Did you feel the pressure mounting as you attended your first live event for SC2 in cologne last weekend?

I was pretty nervous. I would have hated to lose at my first live event and I was a little bit uncomfortable playing in an unfamiliar environment like that. So I am glad that I did well.


Yes, congratulations and well played. We're going to focus more on Gamescom this week, but I don't think your fans would forgive me if I didn't ask about your day two, game one fast battelcruiser build against madfrog. Could you tell us a bit about how that came to be?

Scrap Station is one of the worst maps, so I thought "What the hell... I'll go Battlecruisers! They are awesome and there is no way he will defeat that!" As it turned out though, he did so pretty easily! ^^


Haha, amazing. Your play so far in SC2 has been characterized by constant innovation. Do you ever see yourself settling down and playing less and less out of the box and more standard, or do you think that trying weird stuff is just a part of who you are as a player?

Well I am starting to play using more standard build orders now. But from time to time it just strikes me and I can't resist to make ghosts in TvT or mass Raven in TvP! Overall I don't think I play that innovative. Anyone can do what I do. The only difference between me and most others is that I really follow through and do it.


Speaking of which, who do you think are the most creative players on the scene today, and whose play do you admire most in terms of sheer innovativeness?

Socke amazes me all the time. Playing against his protoss is so different from facing anyone else. Another name I would like to mention is Matiz. Unsurprisingly, he is coming from Supreme Commander too and I can't wait for him to own many tournaments!


Alright, let's get to the main topic at hand today! The IEM Global Challenge next week in Cologne at Gamescom - how psyched are you, and how are you going about preparing for the event?

I am pretty excited especially as fate has brought me together in a group again with him, whose name shall not be spoken by my tongue! Right now I am playing non-stop so I can be in the best shape possible. I think I've got some new suprises for everyone prepared.


Awesome! I'm sure it's going to be a blast for everyone involved. So let's just say you're working hard on your TvP, eh? Let's talk more about your group now. Recent polls on Team Liquid have shown that people think that Group A is most definitely the 'group of death'. Got anything to say about that?

I disagree. In my personal opinion, Group D is the hardest group. But maybe that's because I see 4 strong players and in Group A only 3 because I dont play against myself.


Interestingly, Madfrog is in your group as well. Is there anything you learnt from playing against him last weekend that you will bring with you as you face him once again in Cologne?

Haha, yeah, that was quite funny to see for me as well. However I don't wont to comment on that! He might read Teamliquid as well, right?


True that! Of course he reads Team Liquid. Which professional athlete doesn't? Good thing we stay humble though, right? Since we're on the topic of TL though, rumour has it that you'll be hanging out with Nazgul at the Gamescom TL meetup on Saturday. Could you confirm or deny this please?

The finals are on Sunday so why should I leave cologne before that? Good thing we are humble indeed! No, seriously I would stay in Cologne just for that I think. Unless something really important comes up, that is, but I definitely do want to go!


That's great news for TLers at Gamescom. We hope you guys have a fantastic time. As a member of the only SC2 team that has a community like TL behind it, what would you say is your favourite thing about being a part of not just Liquid`, but Team Liquid?

Is there any community in the world that is as cool as TL? I am so proud to be part of this awesome site. We have so many talented people, and I am humbled to be allowed to represent you as a member of your hometeam! Every time I browse TL I have a good time and it's so informative.... also ALMOST everyone is really friendly and cool!


And the people who aren’t friendly and cool, they get all expenses paid vacations to Disneyland, so np it's a win-win. Let's talk a bit about how your life has changed since you started playing SC2. While most of the other names at the IEM Global Challenge have been in or around Broodwar and related tourneys for years, in a few short months you've gone from playing beta ladder to being one of the most recognised faces in all of SC2. Tell us a bit about how your life has changed these past few months.

Well it has changed quite a lot. I've never been as busy as this in my life. I still need to find a way to deal with all the stress but I think I am doing okay. It's hard not to damage your health but I try not to neglect it. Also I am going to travel so much more than ever in my live... it's all a little crazy to be honest!


Indeed, man. Living the dream! There are hundreds of thousands of players out there who throw themselves at the ladder everyday. Many of them want to be exactly where you are right now now. If you could give one piece of advice to those guys, what would it be?

Well it's not really a big secret. Obviously practice as much as you can (but never neglect your social live and work/school), stay healthy and keep an open mind!


And on that note, I'm gonna let you go. You probably have to get back to your games anyway! Good luck from all of us here at TL then, and we hope to see you rip through your group at IEM. Good games, Dario, good games!

Thanks, I hope it goes well and it's gonna be fun to meet everyone!


[image loading]
back to top
[image loading]
Don't try this at home, kids.

If last week was micro time in TWIR, this week we've gone into macro mode. Apart from SC2CL reps from the games played last weekend, we have a pack of Jinro Go4SC2 replays and as usual, a few exclusive Liquid` ladder games. Enjoy!

Exclusive Liquid` Ladder Replays

Jinro Go4SC2 #29 Replay Pack

SC2CL Ro16 Liquid vs aaa

SC2Cl Ro8 Liquid vs ESC



[image loading]back to top

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-Y6J5d0iY
TL: Attack with Liquid`Tyler


[image loading]back to top

If you could design a new unit for SC2, what would it be? Caveat: the unit must be massive and have one or more special abilities.


TLAF-Liquid`Nazgul
+ Show Spoiler [The Mighty Pony] +
[image loading]

A huge-ass horse that stomps everything into pieces and and casts an icy trail that will make every unit passing slip and spin until they too die a brutal death being stomped on.


TLAF-Liquid`Haypro
+ Show Spoiler [Kerrigan] +
[image loading]

Kerrigan - massive unit with 300 hp 2 armor 200 energy. Cost 150/125 plus 3 supply.
Attack: Melee, 25 damage, attack speed as fast as hydras and with the ability to silence units meaning both removing buffs and stopping spellers from casting spells.


TLAF-Liquid`Jinro
+ Show Spoiler [Tater-Titan] +
[image loading]

Tater-Titan!

Source


Originally a mining-vehicle, the Tater-Titan plans have been refitted as an upgrade to the Thor by the Kel-Morian Combine. Originally noticed for its ability to break down and process all but the hardiest of materials, the Tater-Titan has proven invaluable when faced with, for example, a pesky Ultralisk.

The Tater-Titan would be an upgrade to the Thor, available only to one single Thor at a time (never accuse me of not recognizing imbalance !)
For the added price of 200/200 you get

Devour - Like consume, except you can eat enemy units, and you regain health from it.

Bulldozer - innate ability; can squish any small size units in its path.

Exhaust Fumes - envelops the Tater-titan in a cloud of smokes, underneath which no ranged attacks can do any damage

Melee attack: 10 (+20 vs armored)
Ranged attack (AntiAir only): 4x15, range 5.


TLAF-Liquid`TLO
+ Show Spoiler [Fat Boy] +
I'm gonna stick with stuff I know about, so I will adapt The Fatboy from Supreme Commander to Starcraft2:

[image loading]

It's basically a huge mobile factory that has 2 heliports (banshees can land, regain health and energy). You can produce 2 factory units in it at once and it has 4 Siege tank cannons which of course you can siege and unsiege whenever you please.

Also it has 2 Antiair guns, so I guess you can just give it the thor AA. Even though in Supreme Commander it was a lot more impressive than that. Aside from that that it can activate a Shield that has 500 HP and can cover units that are close by.

Don't call it imba, that's just how supreme commanders roll!


TLAF-Liquid`Tyler
+ Show Spoiler [WALL-E] +
[image loading]
WALL-E


Cockroach (Passive ability) - Warns you of imminent threats
[image loading]


Salvage - Picks up recently dead units and salvages parts for sale (gives you 10% of the production cost for each dead unit collected)
[image loading]


Organize - Rearranges the positions of your buildings
[image loading]



[image loading]back to top

TLAF-Liquid`Haypro vs Rox.KIS.Pomi @ Lost Temple
[image loading]
Download Replay

+ Show Spoiler [Mat Peterson Says] +
What a great game! Despite going on for nearly an hour, this match never failed to entertain. With an array of units from both sides, and a lot of harassment going on throughout, both players did not disappoint. The clincher for me though was how at the 52:40 mark, with his Protoss friend on the back foot, Haypro focuses the last Void Ray in play and kills it a split second before his last Corruptor does. This not only brings up the gg from pomi, but also receives this week's POTW. Well done, Hayder!


[image loading]back to top

Liquid is your team, the home team here at TL and what you have to say is always important to us. We read every comment you make and we consider all your suggestions. Thank you for your feedback, and please do keep sending it our way. Having said that, here's a poll that we'd like you to answer.
Poll: Would you buy and wear a Liquid` player jersey?

I may purchase one if the design looks good and the price is right. (436)
 
59%

I don't have pro team clothing, but I'd definitely buy Liquid` attire. (118)
 
16%

No, I'm not interested. (110)
 
15%

Yes! I own Korean pro team clothing and would love a Liquid` Jersey! (77)
 
10%

741 total votes

Your vote: Would you buy and wear a Liquid` player jersey?

(Vote): Yes! I own Korean pro team clothing and would love a Liquid` Jersey!
(Vote): I don't have pro team clothing, but I'd definitely buy Liquid` attire.
(Vote): I may purchase one if the design looks good and the price is right.
(Vote): No, I'm not interested.


Comments, queries and suggestions regarding the Liquid` Weekly can be sent to 'riptide' via PM here on Team Liquid. Press and media inquiries can be directed to riptide AT teamliquid dot net.




Liquid` is proudly sponsored by The Little App Factory, makers of fine applications for Windows and Mac OS X and fans of great Starcraft! Their flagship program, iRip allows you to recover your music from iPods - a life saver if you, like many of us, do tech support for friends and family. In fact, for a limited time, you can use the coupon code TEAMLIQUID to get 25% off when you get TLAF products!
Facebook Twitter Reddit
AdministratorSKT T1 | Masters of the Universe
riptide
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
5673 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 03:13:50
August 17 2010 03:05 GMT
#2
The requests for a RSS feed of Liquid Weeklies have been heard, and we are on it. Thanks for your suggestions and please keep them coming in. Also, for those of you who didn't know, the TL News RSS feed can be grabbed here.
AdministratorSKT T1 | Masters of the Universe
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
August 17 2010 03:11 GMT
#3
Mmmm....brilliant reading. I'm gonna have to check out these beautiful reps from Liquid.
Jaedong plz
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 17 2010 03:15 GMT
#4
Very good read. Loving the weeklies. Hope these continue for a while
Life is Good.
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
August 17 2010 03:21 GMT
#5
walleeeee
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
August 17 2010 03:26 GMT
#6
Great write up and thanks for the replays!
Moderatorgold coin
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
August 17 2010 03:28 GMT
#7
the Wall-E unit would be so awesome in game. Great job again on the weekly!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
August 17 2010 03:30 GMT
#8
I have a CJ shirt from the 08 season and as a staff member of Team Liquid I would be disgracing my fellow work-mates by not having a uniform!
Commentator
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
August 17 2010 03:34 GMT
#9
Ooooh EEE HAN TIMING. Just got pizza out of the oven, I come back refresh TL and BOOM weekly.

Once again, TL delivers.
PENGUINS
Brad
Profile Joined April 2010
2754 Posts
August 17 2010 03:35 GMT
#10
lol, Wall-E.
Lee Jae Dong proved that a focus on mechanics and execution could solve problems in the StarCraft game strategy.
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
August 17 2010 03:37 GMT
#11
Wall-E would make the mule jealous.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 17 2010 03:44 GMT
#12
LMAO Wall-e :o
How come Tealer gets wall-e ?
Definitly checking this weeks reps out !!
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
imPERSONater
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1324 Posts
August 17 2010 03:49 GMT
#13
Can't wait to see TLO roll at IEM! Anxiously awaiting the VODs/games for the one. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Fan of: IdrA, Sen, Stephano, Snute, Axlav, Hero
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
August 17 2010 03:53 GMT
#14
lol IEM. 16 players. 8 terrans.
ॐ
DeltruS
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2214 Posts
August 17 2010 03:57 GMT
#15
Wasn't haypro zerg? In the reps he is terran.
http://grooveshark.com/#/deltrus/music
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 04:08:44
August 17 2010 04:01 GMT
#16
Loooved the items. Wall-e was definitely the most unexpected/ cutest. (Tater though deserves to be in the pro-mod guys.)

"I am pretty excited especially as fate has brought me together in a group again with him, whose name shall not be spoken by my tongue! "

Bwhahahhaha Duckload strikes again! At least he's not Protoss this time. Gorgeous writeup, maybe this is a small thing, but I love how professional all of these articles look. It really makes a difference gj guys.

~~~
Love to see the price range for a liquid jersey. I was pretty stoked seeing TLO wearing his liquid shirt during the show match. Also it's nice how eminently wearable the normal liquid shirt is.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
keV.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3214 Posts
August 17 2010 04:10 GMT
#17
Lovely read as usual. Riptide is the best.

GO LIQUID.

Nazgul for SC3 lead designer.
"brevity is the soul of wit" - William Shakesman
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
August 17 2010 04:30 GMT
#18
HELL YES I WOULD BUY A JERSEY!

Also
Nazgul for SC3 lead designer.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 04:42:34
August 17 2010 04:34 GMT
#19
Awesome Weekly.

Poll: Best unit?

WALL-E (54)
 
50%

Tater-Titan (18)
 
17%

The Mighty Pony (17)
 
16%

Fat Boy (13)
 
12%

Kerrigan (7)
 
6%

109 total votes

Your vote: Best unit?

(Vote): The Mighty Pony
(Vote): Kerrigan
(Vote): Tater-Titan
(Vote): Fat Boy
(Vote): WALL-E



Edit: CRIMINEY WE'RE GETTING A NEW BANNER.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 17 2010 04:42 GMT
#20
Hook me up with a teamliquid uniform yo
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24473
Shuttle 11022
FanTaSy 1867
Hyuk 978
Horang2 576
BeSt 510
Mini 312
Stork 270
Pusan 239
EffOrt 154
[ Show more ]
Last 139
Killer 135
Zeus 118
Mind 92
ggaemo 74
Hyun 59
sorry 54
PianO 45
Snow 38
ToSsGirL 37
Sea.KH 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe339
Dendi8
Counter-Strike
fl0m2233
byalli951
x6flipin325
Other Games
gofns31362
singsing2834
B2W.Neo757
ArmadaUGS88
Mew2King62
Livibee56
Hui .35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 20m
Replay Cast
11h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.