• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 204 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 10 2013 16:27 GMT
#1941
On July 11 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dunno dude, there have been millers with no cops.
Speculation is bad.

What is the legitimate argument that rayns reads are bad?
The thread. You should read it. It is good to read.

However, I will be nice and help you out:

On July 10 2013 04:02 austinmcc wrote:
I think that if this was actually your plan then...I dunno, respect. It's delightfully ridiculous. But mafia, as noted above, really likes killing townies. And townies really like lynching liars/people who make no sense. Therefore mafia really likes it when townies lie, because that means they can get mislynches. A mafia team that doesn't love making townies really want to lynch townies is...not a winning mafia team.

So no, I didn't chime in with how this didn't make any sense, wondering why you'd want chez nuked and nuke MZ. Other people did. I didn't chime in with why would you lie, because other people did. I didn't chime in with why claim the nuke if you're lying mafia, therefore, aren't you some kind of lying town, because other people did.

Moreover, I actually find suspicious the people that came out of the woodwork JUST to talk about you and the nuke. Ace has been more or less townie to me, but spending pages and pages arguing with people for little reason actually gives me the impression that he's happy to post and muck up the thread. Jampidampi looks odd for me because he gets involved in very, very little on D1, and now half of his filter is posts about you and your claim. Your claim is easy pickings for mafia to get active, to fill filter either accusing someone of being mafia for lying (ezpz townie thing to do) or fill filter about why your lying doesn't make sense (ezpz thing to do).

Right? It's an easy topic of discussion that isn't really scumhunting, isn't really moving things forward. You just give your thoughts, recycle them, argue about them, but the whole thing is meaningless and it's just a great opportunity to LOOK active.

Besides the whole lie as town to get somewhere thing, which I think should be used very, very sparingly if at all, I think your conclusions are ... wrong. I disagree that mafia gets confused by this. I think it presents a strong opportunity for scum to get active in the thread.

On July 10 2013 04:13 austinmcc wrote:
What I care about is the conclusions you draw. You think that mafia should be confused/afraid of your claim, when I believe that mafia would love the opportunity to jump on someone who has lied in thread, call them out, call for their lynch. You think that mafia would avoid discussing your claim, when I think that it's fertile grounds for mafia to get active about something.

"Why did rayn lie/is rayn lying/is rayn scum/what is going on" is just another topic to talk about that isn't QUITE scumhunting. It's slightly closer to scumhunting than setup talk, balance talk, and that jazz, but it's still fluff discussion that doesn't really get towards finding a scumteam. You had some motivation to do what you did, you had some post you were waiting to reveal, until that point it's all kind of useless chatter that just serves to make people APPEAR useful.

Again, the reaction that I would find scummy is not the people who do nothing with your claim, but people who fill their filter with nothing except talk about your claim (jampidampi) or people who jump on you as scummy despite doing little other scumhunting (haven't gone back to look at this) or ... Ace, because he knows better and generally stays out of threads.

On July 10 2013 05:19 Xatalos wrote:
The one worrying thing about him is his excessive focus on your claim. It would indeed be an easy topic for scum to appear active and contributive (without actually scumhunting). Probably worth it to keep an eye on him, but definitely not to lynch him (at least at this point).

On July 10 2013 05:40 Xatalos wrote:
I'd put jampidampi as null rather than townish atm. His only actually noticeable contribution to the thread so far has been that analysis of rayn's claim, which is fine, but as his ONLY real contribution... not so much. Scum could do that just as easily as town. In fact, scum might prefer to do something like that instead of scumhunting.
Fe fi fo fum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 10 2013 16:38 GMT
#1942
Alright, I traveled home and read the thread. However, I don't really understand the nuke part fully, and I guess that is the important part. So far I understand that a lot of people have nukes (with or without special effect), or have the ability to create nukes and that not having a nuke or a special role is unlikely.
On top of that there are the normal mafia rules. Scum can kill 2 players each night and Town can lynch 1 guy each day.

Then for reads. I don't have much to add right now.
I watched CA his post log and I didn't see anything suspicious. He is even drunk posting again like he did in the TL+ game. He was town in that game. I don't know what to make of that, does he do that each game or is it strategy? Nobody can see the TL+ game so maybe he is repeating the strategy.
I decided to take a look on his analysis on people, because he was SPOT ON some people in the previous game, he was correct on who was mafia in my previous game on Day 1 and I still don't understand how he read that. But sadly enough he is not pointing any suspicion around yet, only pointing out the inactives. So I can't do further analysis on that.

So then I decided to take a look at Abenson and he was also being the same guy as in previous game. It's unbelievable how he makes 5 posts. 1 is to /in, 2 are saying that he is reading the thread, and the last 2 are insane claims that make everybody frown.
So I can understand that [UoN]Sentinel says that this guys look scummy like hell but I find that statement quite lackluster. So dnu what to make of that either...

Anyway, I got 30 more hours to catch up. Nobody is really thinking anything of my guy, so I should be safe :D. Kinda refreshing after last game where my first posts where so bad everybody thought I was scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 16:45 GMT
#1943
I'm never going to be able to comprehend 96 pages of thread that I missed 100%, but from what I have observed the only clue I could have is what Xig says to cover up for Dandel, because I've never seen a wagon like that.

I'm reading intently from where I joined in and have a general idea of what transpired before that. Until I can figure out more or the game shifts again,

##Vote: XigXag
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2013 16:57 GMT
#1944
Oats gettin served.

austin what do you think about the voting wagon for ON? you started it but a lot of people piled on into an innocent flip. You think anyone on the wagon is scum that just hopped on to your case?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2013 16:57 GMT
#1945
and Stutters stop lurking
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 10 2013 17:08 GMT
#1946
NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED!

[image loading]


A nuke has been spotted heading towards Ace.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 17:10 GMT
#1947
someone claim please...
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 10 2013 17:10 GMT
#1948
3000!!!



[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]



The blood of the dead has spoken much. Let us listen to the voices of the stains


On July 09 2013 07:00 s0Lstice wrote:
TARGET LOCKED IN. FINAL COUNT.

geript (0): raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion

johnnywup (0): VayneAuthority, Xatalos, WaveofShadow, TanGeng, Abenson, OriginalName

Chezinu (2): raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Ace, TanGeng, Abenson, Xatalos, raynpelikoneet], jampidampi, gumshoe

WaveofShadow (0): geript, johnnywup

Onegu (1): Nirvana.Gabo, MajuGarzett

austinmcc (0): Xatalos

raynepelikoneet (0): Alakaslam

Z-BosoN (0): Chezinu

Dandel Ion (8): johnnywup, WaveofShadow, OriginalName, Ace, VayneAuthority,
strongandbig, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam, Stutters695, Nirvana.Gabo

Nirvana.Gabo (1): Oatsmaster, raynpelikoneet, jampidampi

ghost_403 (0): Alakaslam, Chezinu

VayneAuthority (2): FirmTofu, Alakaslam, Alakaslam, FirmTofu, Chezinu

CaucasianAsian (1): geript, Z-BosoN

Oatsmaster (0): Chezinu

jampidampi (0): Chezinu

OriginalName (11): austinmcc, Chezinu, raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, FirmTofu,
Alakaslam, geript, ghost_403, Chezinu, geript, TanGeng, gumshoe, johnnywup, Onegu

Alakaslam (0): geript


TARGET: OriginalName has been obliterated!


1. Dandel Ion (XigXag)
2. Ghost_403
3. Oatsmaster
4. Stutters695
5. Z-BosoN
6. Abenson ([UoN]Sentinel)
7. Meapak_Ziphh - Killed Night 1
8. Ace
9. MajuGarzett
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
12. Geript
13. VayneAuthority
14. Strongandbig
15. Gumshoe
16. OriginalName - lynched Day 1
17. TanGeng - Nuked Day 1
18. Xatalos
19. CaucasianAsian
20. Alakasam
21. WaveofShadow
22. jampidampi
23. raynpelikoneet - Killed Night 1
24. Nirvana.Gabo - Redirected Nuke Day 1
25. FirmTofu
26. Chezinu
27. austinmcc


Powerless I look to those who wish my demise
Cautious are those who oppose me
My death, My recollection, My Forgotten Past
For now, I am. Half Of which I am.
or of which I were?
To see Beyond.
For what I can become.
No, no more of the dead.
No more of the maggots.
Restoration, Renewal, Unity

Here is the new
The one who can see
Without an arm
no flesh nor weapon
I shall obtain a new one

When a window is open
A breeze may pass through
But if the window is closed.
Steam my not escape

The choice lies not in the missing hands
But in those who have them
We are surrounded
Mixed voices all around
Let us search for the true voice

Let us cast out our threats
Let us begin to paint
For if done in all
Not all can fall

If one man stands, the enemy may strike him down
If all men stand, the enemy falls
Let us all voice out
Let us all not sit nor lay

To be the first is a danger.
To stand alone is death
But to stand with a following
That is hard to detest

Come and rise
Fear no harm
Let us rise together
I will take the step!

If no one stands, I will stand.
If all stand, I will not die.


+ Show Spoiler +


1. Dandel Ion (XigXag)
2. Ghost_403
3. Oatsmaster
4. Stutters695
5. Z-BosoN
6. Abenson ([UoN]Sentinel)
7. Meapak_Ziphh - Killed Night 1
8. Ace
9. MajuGarzett
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
12. Geript
13. VayneAuthority
14. Strongandbig
15. Gumshoe
16. OriginalName - lynched Day 1
17. TanGeng - Nuked Day 1
18. Xatalos
19. CaucasianAsian
20. Alakasam
21. WaveofShadow
22. jampidampi
23. raynpelikoneet - Killed Night 1
24. Nirvana.Gabo - Redirected Nuke Day 1
25. FirmTofu
26. Chezinu
27. austinmcc


On July 09 2013 07:00 s0Lstice wrote:
TARGET LOCKED IN. FINAL COUNT.

geript (0): raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion

johnnywup (0): VayneAuthority, Xatalos, WaveofShadow, TanGeng, Abenson, OriginalName

Chezinu (2): raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Ace, TanGeng, Abenson, Xatalos, raynpelikoneet], jampidampi, gumshoe

WaveofShadow (0): geript, johnnywup

Onegu (1): Nirvana.Gabo, MajuGarzett

austinmcc (0): Xatalos

raynepelikoneet (0): Alakaslam

Z-BosoN (0): Chezinu

Dandel Ion (8): johnnywup, WaveofShadow, OriginalName, Ace, VayneAuthority,
strongandbig, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam, Stutters695, Nirvana.Gabo

Nirvana.Gabo (1): Oatsmaster, raynpelikoneet, jampidampi

ghost_403 (0): Alakaslam, Chezinu

VayneAuthority (2): FirmTofu, Alakaslam, Alakaslam, FirmTofu, Chezinu

CaucasianAsian (1): geript, Z-BosoN

Oatsmaster (0): Chezinu

jampidampi (0): Chezinu

OriginalName (11): austinmcc, Chezinu, raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, FirmTofu,
Alakaslam, geript, ghost_403, Chezinu, geript, TanGeng, gumshoe, johnnywup, Onegu

Alakaslam (0): geript


TARGET: OriginalName has been obliterated!



Our Father,

Forgive us for we have gone astray. We were dead and or still dead in part. But we will not stay dead, we will live. As rockets fly, we will remember you!

Chezinu Isunizehc
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2013 17:11 GMT
#1949
lol yea someone shoot that shit down
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2013 17:12 GMT
#1950
fuck that marv was just trolling but he is a legit cohost.

fml.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2013 17:15 GMT
#1951
pretty sure it was Z-Boson that sent that shit
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 10 2013 17:16 GMT
#1952
On July 11 2013 01:57 Ace wrote:
Oats gettin served.

austin what do you think about the voting wagon for ON? you started it but a lot of people piled on into an innocent flip. You think anyone on the wagon is scum that just hopped on to your case?

It picked up quickly, I think with some legitimate votes just because there wasn't really anything pulling votes together at that time.

I would imagine that there's scum on it, but don't know for sure. DI doing nothing and apparently being very bus-happy as scum kind of complicates this one, because if he's scum it's quite possible a lot of scum stayed on him D1 and didn't even need to switch: either they lynch DI, scum, and look decent, or the lynch is on ON, a townie, and they're not involved and look alright.

Need to go back and see whose vote just absolutely didn't move from DI, those people worth looking at if he flips scum.

Need to go back and see who was swapping around for...middling reasons. I dunno about you, but I normally am fine with people who 100% swap votes for no real reason or pure sheep, and slightly more suspicious of people who try to justify the switch, but have weak/odd justifications.

Haven't yet looked into it tbh, but it's on the agenda.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 10 2013 17:19 GMT
#1953
I could see ZBoson scum.
Sorry guys my activity will suffer until later.
XigXag needs to die and somebody needs to redirect or blow up that nuke.
Vayne I agree with you about Maju but I want Xig dead first (sorry buddy, you replaced really obvious scum, no hard feelings).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 10 2013 17:25 GMT
#1954
@Chezinu It's funny how you actually spoilered your analysis in that post. Nice to see you prioritizing the most relevant part correctly.

PS: I totally fell for that Bank transition post where you could buy nukes. Pretty awesome post.
I had a good night of sleep.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 17:38 GMT
#1955
That nuke almost certainly came from a townie. Makes no sense from scum POV to launch it (assuming ace is town). Makes a lot more sense if it's coming from a townie. So I don't know why no one's claimed
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 17:44 GMT
#1956
On July 11 2013 02:38 johnnywup wrote:
That nuke almost certainly came from a townie. Makes no sense from scum POV to launch it (assuming ace is town). Makes a lot more sense if it's coming from a townie. So I don't know why no one's claimed


Why would a townie outright shoot Ace?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 17:49 GMT
#1957
On July 11 2013 02:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 02:38 johnnywup wrote:
That nuke almost certainly came from a townie. Makes no sense from scum POV to launch it (assuming ace is town). Makes a lot more sense if it's coming from a townie. So I don't know why no one's claimed


Why would a townie outright shoot Ace?

I don't know. But it doesn't make any sense from scum POV, because a strong case is being formed against Ace and it looks like him getting lynched is a possibility.

So case 1: He's scum. Scum wouldn't shoot him, obviously, so only possibility is town shooting him.

Case 2: He's town. Scum wouldn't shoot him because it looks like he might actually get lynched. So only possibility is town shooting him.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2013 17:52 GMT
#1958
A townie would be the one to shoot me since I'm a suspect in a few people's eyes. Don't see scum trying to get rid of a suspect so early in the day.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 10 2013 17:55 GMT
#1959
GUIDANCE PROTOCOLS


Ace (1): Xatalos

jampidampi (1): FirmTofu

austinmcc (1): Oatsmaster

XigXag (2): austinmcc, [UoN]Sentinel

MajuGarzett (1): VayneAuthority


TARGET: XigXag is set to be obliterated!

Note: Votes currently resting on players no longer in the game were not counted. It is not necessary to unvote in these cases, just vote for a new target.

Obliteration will occur at: 21:59 GMT (+00:00) which arrives in

Nukes can be fired up until: 09:59 GMT (+00:00) which arrives in
ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 10 2013 17:57 GMT
#1960
On July 11 2013 02:49 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 02:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 11 2013 02:38 johnnywup wrote:
That nuke almost certainly came from a townie. Makes no sense from scum POV to launch it (assuming ace is town). Makes a lot more sense if it's coming from a townie. So I don't know why no one's claimed


Why would a townie outright shoot Ace?

I don't know. But it doesn't make any sense from scum POV, because a strong case is being formed against Ace and it looks like him getting lynched is a possibility.

So case 1: He's scum. Scum wouldn't shoot him, obviously, so only possibility is town shooting him.

Case 2: He's town. Scum wouldn't shoot him because it looks like he might actually get lynched. So only possibility is town shooting him.
What do you feel are some of the most damning things about Ace's play? Like...gimme 3 or so, even if you just refer to another post on him.

As of now, I disagree with saying ace might get lynched, at least today. It's possible he could end up lynched on D3 or D4, but if I were scum opposite him, I don't really want to wait on possible lynches days down the road. Maybe he's particularly scummy, which I'm also not crazy feeling, but I dunno that an Ace lynch is gonna hit critical mass today with DI aroundish.

(Moreover, CRAAAAAAAAAAZY speculation time - it's entirely possible there's a 3P with nukes/random nukes/fake nukes/whatever)
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1369
Hyuk 449
Bisu 260
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 79
Larva 65
Killer 63
EffOrt 45
soO 43
ZerO 41
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 35
Sharp 35
Aegong 32
Sexy 30
Soma 30
Bale 26
Light 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sacsri 14
NaDa 11
JulyZerg 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 129
League of Legends
JimRising 439
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss928
byalli635
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor914
crisheroes266
Other Games
gofns11345
summit1g9105
singsing1380
olofmeister951
ceh9643
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS48
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2384
League of Legends
• Rush1106
• Stunt471
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 55m
OSC
12h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.