• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:55
CEST 07:55
KST 14:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7462 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLIII - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 99 Next
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
July 03 2013 16:46 GMT
#1861
I've looked at Aqua. I've looked at him alone or as a partner with Lone, Stim or you. I also looked at Lone, Stim and you.

If I did not look at Aqua then I would be voting for him, for obvious reasons.

I'm sorry, but your posts have made me more confident that my vote is already in the correct place.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
July 04 2013 00:47 GMT
#1862
On July 03 2013 23:53 Spicydinosaur wrote:
....

I also dont see how night kills exonerates aqua in any way what so ever. Killing tofu just put more pressure on me which is exactly what scum wanted.

We have a whole day and everyone is just playing into aqua's hands. Please dont let the night kill order be so persuasive that it clouds aqua's scummy filter.


As most others think stim is town im voting for my second scum pick of aqua.

##vote Aquanim



I don't really think there's anything to say to this, other than that I don't have a scummy filter [source: 3 NK'd townies and my own appraisal].

Besides that I don't see a case to argue against here.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
July 04 2013 22:04 GMT
#1863
##Vote: Spicydinosaur
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 04 2013 22:07 GMT
#1864
Vote Count

Spicydinosaur (4): hzflank, Aquanim, StiMaDDict, LoneMeow
Aquanim (1): Spicydinosaur

Not Voting:

Day 4 ends in [unparsable timestamp format]
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
July 04 2013 22:54 GMT
#1865
I will not be on for the deadline.

Lone's vote makes me think that I made the wrong choice, but that's WIFOM.

I hope people will forgive me if I lose this. I (or we) really needed to play better on day 1 or 2. If we still had two chances I would be confident, but one is not enough.

I expect that I have missed something obvious and that people in obs chat think I am dumb. But that's that, I tried.

gg.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 05 2013 01:56 GMT
#1866
Dusk Day 4
[image loading]
Rita Repulsa had sent Scorpina to go fight in the town. She even threw down her staff to make her grow. But the remaining humans of Angel Grove pulled a Gulliver's Travel and shot lots of little arrows at Scorpina and pulled her down to the ground. They tied ropes to hold her and and then forced her to surrender. Then they used all of the rubber and latex from her outfit to form a really big swimming pool and filled it with rainwater from the rain and celebrated by having a nice summer swim day.

Vote Count

Spicydinosaur (4): hzflank, Aquanim, StiMaDDict, LoneMeow
Aquanim (1): Spicydinosaur

Not Voting:

Spicydinosaur the Scorpina -- Goon has been de-costumed

Night 4 actions must be sent in by [unparsable timestamp format]
Night 4 ends in [unparsable timestamp format]
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
July 05 2013 02:02 GMT
#1867
gg Spicy
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
July 05 2013 02:11 GMT
#1868
GG everyone! Hope to see you guys in future games.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
July 05 2013 04:40 GMT
#1869
GG Spicy.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
July 05 2013 04:49 GMT
#1870
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
July 05 2013 07:43 GMT
#1871
Oh hell yeah

gg Spicy.
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
July 05 2013 14:16 GMT
#1872
Okay, so someone gets nightkilled then we lynch Lone, and that should be a win for Town.

You guys have no idea at how close I was at lynching Aqua. I had Lone firmly in my scum camp after Alakaslam's flip, but thought that Aqua was the other scum. I was probably around 90% Aqua and 10% Spicy. Then over the next 72 hours or so it very slowly shifted to 60% Spicy 40% Aqua.

If Spicy had gone after Aqua and/or Lone and mostly kept Stim out of it I would probably still thought that Spicy was town. There are a surprising amount of coincidences in this thread that made it look like Aqua/Lone.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 05 2013 20:02 GMT
#1873
Angel Grove has Defeated all the enemies
[image loading]
LeonMeow the Rita Repulsa -- Framer has conceded

Everyone left was Vanilla. We'll get analysis posts coming up by those who prepared them.
Hurricane Sponge
Profile Joined March 2010
868 Posts
July 05 2013 20:09 GMT
#1874
Had it all the way, no sweat.

(Fun game, guys. Very entertaining for the obs as well, I hear.)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 05 2013 20:10 GMT
#1875
Scum QT
Obs QT
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 05 2013 20:10 GMT
#1876
Cracking game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 05 2013 20:16 GMT
#1877
Hey, sorry I said I was going to co-host and then peaced out; I was focused on Catch 22 mafia and totally forgot I was helping with this. It looks like you guys didn't need me, so good job ^^

also gg to all of the players =)
Grubby's #1 Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 05 2013 20:18 GMT
#1878
On July 06 2013 05:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hey, sorry I said I was going to co-host and then peaced out; I was focused on Catch 22 mafia and totally forgot I was helping with this. It looks like you guys didn't need me, so good job ^^

also gg to all of the players =)

WHY YOU NO HELP OUT THE ONE NIGHT I NEED YOU???? RAAAAWWWRR
<3
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 05 2013 20:20 GMT
#1879
On July 06 2013 05:18 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 05:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hey, sorry I said I was going to co-host and then peaced out; I was focused on Catch 22 mafia and totally forgot I was helping with this. It looks like you guys didn't need me, so good job ^^

also gg to all of the players =)

WHY YOU NO HELP OUT THE ONE NIGHT I NEED YOU???? RAAAAWWWRR
<3


You should've pm'd me on TL =P
Grubby's #1 Fan
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
July 05 2013 20:28 GMT
#1880
gg LoneMeow. Sorry if I was harsh with you, I may have gotten a bit carried away.

Well played everyone.

I don't know if I dare read the obs chat, but it may be hard to resist.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4582
Leta 1726
Shuttle 518
Shine 45
ZergMaN 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft531
Sick152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick474
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2160
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush771
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 5m
Patches Events
9h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 5m
OSC
17h 5m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.