• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9724 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 809

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 807 808 809 810 811 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
February 05 2012 22:33 GMT
#16161
Y'know, I continue reading the ABL in some disbelief that after all these years, we still get people who can't help include "I'm going to get banned..." in what they have to say. Like, even if you're 99% sure you will, why draw attention to yourself and guarantee that last 1% to make it automatic?

I mean, it's not like the internet is known as the refuge of logic and bastion of common sense, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but still.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 22:41:37
February 05 2012 22:40 GMT
#16162
Im probably going to get banned for this but
I value your contributions on this subject matter and 100% agree with you.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 05 2012 22:44 GMT
#16163
On February 06 2012 07:40 Coagulation wrote:
Im probably going to get banned for this but
I value your contributions on this subject matter and 100% agree with you.

watching and waiting.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 05 2012 22:55 GMT
#16164
On February 06 2012 07:40 Coagulation wrote:
Im probably going to get banned for this but
I value your contributions on this subject matter and 100% agree with you.

I'm probably going to get banned for this but
I also agree with this.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44325 Posts
February 05 2012 23:06 GMT
#16165
On February 06 2012 07:44 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 07:40 Coagulation wrote:
Im probably going to get banned for this but
I value your contributions on this subject matter and 100% agree with you.

watching and waiting.

Maybe I'm soft but I don't have it in me to pull the trigger on Coag.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 23:14:05
February 05 2012 23:12 GMT
#16166
Perhaps an overused unfunny image macro will sweeten the deal
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


User was temp banned for this post.
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
February 05 2012 23:16 GMT
#16167
Coag you should see if you can get away with breaking every commandment in this thread without getting banned.

+ Show Spoiler +
Disclaimer: I in no way endorse or support this course of action, nor do I accept responsibility for any bans, temporary or permanent, that occur as a result.
+ Show Spoiler +
But it would be awesome.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 23:25:15
February 05 2012 23:24 GMT
#16168
SORRY SORRY

User was temp banned for this post.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 23:25:37
February 05 2012 23:25 GMT
#16169
On February 06 2012 08:06 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 07:44 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 06 2012 07:40 Coagulation wrote:
Im probably going to get banned for this but
I value your contributions on this subject matter and 100% agree with you.

watching and waiting.

Maybe I'm soft but I don't have it in me to pull the trigger on Coag.


You realize that if you don't the mod staff can no longer say that they "always ban anyone who martyrs".

:D

-Edit: lmao
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 23:27:10
February 05 2012 23:25 GMT
#16170
Hahaha, Coag and redFF.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 06 2012 00:11 GMT
#16171
Pfffahaha nice
Oh you people
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
February 06 2012 01:01 GMT
#16172
...That series of posts has almost made me feel like a troll. I feel like I should apologize or something, but I'm laughing too hard.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2012 01:52 GMT
#16173
On February 06 2012 10:01 VGhost wrote:
...That series of posts has almost made me feel like a troll. I feel like I should apologize or something, but I'm laughing too hard.

Think of yourself, as a catalyst.
you gotta dance
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
February 06 2012 02:35 GMT
#16174
IT's always funny when people get banned in this thread.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 06 2012 05:20 GMT
#16175
On February 06 2012 07:13 turdburgler wrote:
seems odd though, if you hated his posting that much why only temp ban him. he comes back and makes a reasonable post, i know its not an essay but what else are you supposed to ask when a guy says im gonna kill a dog over some boxes. pretty much the only question you can ask. just seems like a dickish move to temp him just to perm him the moment he makes a post which isnt full of content.


I agree, but I'm a softie...
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
February 06 2012 06:05 GMT
#16176
Hahahah coag being coag, hillarious
In the woods, there lurks..
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
February 06 2012 06:25 GMT
#16177
Oh coag...
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 06 2012 06:46 GMT
#16178
Christ.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 09:03:40
February 06 2012 09:03 GMT
#16179
Eknoid4 was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-10-11 10:58:37 and had 900 posts.

Reason: You know, I generally make it a point to at least skim through someone's recent posting history before I make any type of judgement. In a case like yours, where you're a negative ass in EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE, it's hard for us to make any decision but to cut you loose. Especially considering you have an entire page of warnings and bans already for the SAME DAMN THING. If you lack the ability to learn, fine. However, don't try to bring down anyone else in the process. TL is not your personal toilet to shit all over when you have a bad day. You are the cancer and I am the chemo.


i asked him nicely not to shit up the idra thread.... =(
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
February 06 2012 09:31 GMT
#16180
On February 06 2012 07:33 VGhost wrote:
Y'know, I continue reading the ABL in some disbelief that after all these years, we still get people who can't help include "I'm going to get banned..." in what they have to say. Like, even if you're 99% sure you will, why draw attention to yourself and guarantee that last 1% to make it automatic?

I mean, it's not like the internet is known as the refuge of logic and bastion of common sense, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but still.


They aren't doing it because they think it'll get them banned. They're doing it because it's what they've always done. Most forums won't punish you for it. Here, it's a specific ban reason.

It's just a different set of rules.
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
Prev 1 807 808 809 810 811 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech95
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 772
Soma 434
910 347
BeSt 307
Hyuk 296
Light 258
Horang2 236
Pusan 99
Dewaltoss 97
EffOrt 84
[ Show more ]
Shinee 55
Killer 48
Mong 42
Yoon 37
Rush 35
ZerO 34
Stork 34
Mind 32
Bale 27
NotJumperer 26
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 19
Sharp 18
sorry 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
hero 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe294
League of Legends
JimRising 389
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
pashabiceps765
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2389
Khaldor614
Other Games
gofns30104
singsing1351
ceh9644
XBOCT372
DeMusliM189
Pyrionflax137
Mew2King105
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick626
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream246
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH238
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2245
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 15m
Stellar Fest
3h 15m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.