• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9190 users

[Stream] Bulletproof.TV - Page 8

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
darth bane
Profile Joined June 2011
3 Posts
July 05 2011 15:55 GMT
#141
I'm gold and I don't play too much but I was messing around with my friend and I was trying the following build:
9 supply
12 rax
13 gas
Make one marine.(since I don't know the supply I make the marine at)
Orbital when racks finishes.(Look up one line and use common sense.)
After that marine a tech lab.
17 supply
After that basically one more racks then a ghost academy. On the second racks a reactor. Then get the energy upgrade for the Ghosts. On the first racks I make constant Ghosts and the second, marines of course. Then make a third racks and put a tech lab on that one. Constant Ghost production out of that one. I was able to constantly make them and a little more when my macro was doing well. I'm not very good so I was wondering if A( would this be an all-in or could you expand off of this? B( Could this be viable for a mass ghost/marine build? It's pretty good and even if the enemy goes for mech or something like that you would be able to switch to marauders or go into factory or air pretty easily. At some point I should probably expand but that's why I asked question A. Any feedback would be awesome.
"Oh, it's this motherf***er"-destiny when facing deezer
Sergio
Profile Joined July 2011
1 Post
July 06 2011 18:14 GMT
#142
This stream is the bees knees. Don't change a thing.
slowmo442
Profile Joined March 2011
United States27 Posts
July 06 2011 19:04 GMT
#143
this stream cured me of my cancer!
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
July 06 2011 20:26 GMT
#144
omg wow!!!
Alekronos
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada3 Posts
July 07 2011 00:04 GMT
#145
I've been following this stream for a a few days now and so far I'm really excited about it. Bulletproof is a high level player who not only plays at a high level, he is willing to share his knowledge of the game as well as improve his own. The entire atmosphere in his stream is of game skill development.

He always interacts with the viewers, stopping after every game to answer some questions. In this stream new players can greatly benefit from watching a high level player, as well as the fact that he takes the time to explain everything that's is going on.

He also offers lessons which (having received a couple) I can say are great. Really well structured with anything from general game sense, basic concepts like maintaining macro and effective micro to perfecting build timings. He will sit in and spectate on games as well as play against you in order to nitpick strengths weaknesses and where improvement can be made. Through skype and being in the games with you he is a very effective teacher. I definitely recommend lessons from him if you are looking to improve your game. If not just enjoy his stream, like I said it's a wicked place to enjoy good SC 2 and grow as a player.
Something on your mind?...I dig...I read you.. SIR.
vertolot
Profile Joined July 2011
2 Posts
July 07 2011 03:45 GMT
#146
/agree
/bump

User was warned for this post
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
July 07 2011 19:23 GMT
#147
On July 06 2011 00:55 darth bane wrote:
I'm gold and I don't play too much but I was messing around with my friend and I was trying the following build:
9 supply
12 rax
13 gas
Make one marine.(since I don't know the supply I make the marine at)
Orbital when racks finishes.(Look up one line and use common sense.)
After that marine a tech lab.
17 supply
After that basically one more racks then a ghost academy. On the second racks a reactor. Then get the energy upgrade for the Ghosts. On the first racks I make constant Ghosts and the second, marines of course. Then make a third racks and put a tech lab on that one. Constant Ghost production out of that one. I was able to constantly make them and a little more when my macro was doing well. I'm not very good so I was wondering if A( would this be an all-in or could you expand off of this? B( Could this be viable for a mass ghost/marine build? It's pretty good and even if the enemy goes for mech or something like that you would be able to switch to marauders or go into factory or air pretty easily. At some point I should probably expand but that's why I asked question A. Any feedback would be awesome.

Bullet plays toss, youre best off asking this in the stratergy bit or something

sucks you had a pretty bad run today, everyone hits slumps. Cant wait to see you in GM next season. Out of curiosity do you think you'll stream your first game of season 3?
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
July 07 2011 21:31 GMT
#148
Likely since I've been streaming every game that I have played thus far!
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 22:55:18
July 07 2011 22:54 GMT
#149
[image loading]
webcam to gif
guch
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 23:32:05
July 07 2011 23:26 GMT
#150
If they are, I'm sure as hell going to change the way I get dressed, especially the pant-part.
Yar1n
Profile Joined September 2010
Czech Republic6 Posts
July 08 2011 17:57 GMT
#151
good quality stream, mannered streamer
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
July 08 2011 19:07 GMT
#152
Thanks yar1n!!
WSFMigo
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom4 Posts
July 08 2011 19:42 GMT
#153
Never seen this guy get angry on stream,
Well mannered Streamer.
Good Quality Stream and enjoyable to watch.
birdkicker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States752 Posts
July 09 2011 20:12 GMT
#154
Caught up to you in points bullet :D
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
July 10 2011 17:55 GMT
#155
Nice! though I have lost like 200 lol..
Darkness2k11
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Chile313 Posts
July 10 2011 18:30 GMT
#156
Very nice stream to watch while eating lunch <3, the guy likes to add void rays in late game :3

GL with your stream!
When Behind, Dark Shrine
Delhan
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands4 Posts
July 10 2011 19:08 GMT
#157
Good streamer, and very sociable.

birdkicker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States752 Posts
July 10 2011 19:10 GMT
#158
nevermind im losing a bit of points. Tilting ftw.
Vexas
Profile Joined November 2010
United States98 Posts
July 10 2011 19:13 GMT
#159
Awesome and friendly streamer, great play, and amusing as all get out Keep it up Bullet!

Gl and Hf!
"Sooner or later we're all someone's dog" ~Angua
Jellybib
Profile Joined July 2011
1 Post
July 10 2011 19:24 GMT
#160
Great stream!

Nice quality, and frequent broadcasts Give it a watch and youll be hooked!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC210
ComeBackTV 193
TaKeTV 188
LamboSC2118
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech134
LamboSC2 118
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sea.KH 47
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6214
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins87
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2032
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .122
Mew2King116
QueenE84
ArmadaUGS73
Chillindude13
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
23h 43m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.