• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6804 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 184 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 15:05 GMT
#1461
so how many ppl got the role picks and can you choose who does it
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 15:06 GMT
#1462
cause vet is like the most useless out of all of them
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 15:12 GMT
#1463
Yup dandel's got my role.
TECHNICALLY not against rules bro.
Plus mods allowed it when I gave them a list of things they could change.

If you weren't confirmed before you are now though imo. I think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 15:13 GMT
#1464
As for me, again, stop lynching me. Go lynch someone else. There are still bears for me to get rid of, and I need to get rid of all the bears, for serious.

Instead, I propose lynching the dude who's asking for the TARDIS, indicating that he knows something we don't know (or I didn't know), saying that he needs it AND protection so he can win the game for town, saying that he GOT the TARDIS, and then promptly...oh right, we don't know. We have no idea what's going on over there. People who want specific items for specific reasons in games like this generally don't want them for happy reasons, imo.

As a bonus, this is the weirdest single exchange since meapak got shot:
On June 25 2013 09:56 gonzaw wrote:
4)Vig shot on snb anyone? Or I guess he'll get replaced now since he's not showing up...in which case...vig shot on snb's replacement anyone?

On June 25 2013 10:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 09:56 gonzaw wrote:
4)Vig shot on snb anyone? Or I guess he'll get replaced now since he's not showing up...in which case...vig shot on snb's replacement anyone?


Why not call a vig on the player you think is most likely to be scum, rather than a random shot in the dark?

On June 25 2013 10:21 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 10:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 25 2013 09:56 gonzaw wrote:
4)Vig shot on snb anyone? Or I guess he'll get replaced now since he's not showing up...in which case...vig shot on snb's replacement anyone?


Why not call a vig on the player you think is most likely to be scum, rather than a random shot in the dark?


You mean, why not call vig on a random player I'm not sure is scum yet (austin? or Xfire? or Kurumi?), rather than an anti-town dude that was inactive since 48 hours ago (or more) and will either vote and do shit or be replaced by someone on N2 (so we have 0 info on that guy)?

Read guides, vig shots are not just an ego-boost to shoot people you think are scum

On June 25 2013 10:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 10:21 gonzaw wrote:
Read guides, vig shots are not just an ego-boost to shoot people you think are scum


Those guides are probably wrong then,

That exchange is entirely ridiculous. Pretty much urrbody and their mothers says use vigi shots to kill unknowns, because lynching pure question marks gets you very little.

I can't find it with 30 seconds of searching, but I'm pretty sure I remember Ace telling people to vig unknowns. As well as a couple other guides. It's not at all a "wrong" thing to do, and kita getting so touchy about it really rubs me the wrong way, as does the way he's phrasing it.

This is not a vig shot in the dark at a random dude. This is a dude who has not been playing, therefore we dont' have much to read him off of. Those are good vig targets, and pretty much consensus good vig targets. Gut read is that kita just doesn't want snb shot, and the two are connected.

##vote: kitaman27
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 15:18 GMT
#1465
On June 26 2013 00:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
so how many ppl got the role picks and can you choose who does it
2 peopel choose roles, 2 people choose names.

The role list is same every day, I choose 4 names each day.

I assign one chosen role to one chosen player during the night, they have that power for that night. I can only assign bus passenger as a role if BOTH role-choosers choose that, and then I bus the two chosen players (or one chosen player and a player of my choosing if both name-choosers choose the same name).


I know you didn't choose vet. But I made this role because I liked the idea of having a power that you weren't entirely in control of. I get to choose the name list and who to send to. Those people get to choose the boundaries of my night action. I get to choose a particular night action within the set they give me. Didn't realize how...powerless you feel when you have so little control over your ability, and I went with vet over your chosen role because it's less fun to let someone else pick what you can do AND let someone else choose the end effect of your role at night.
Fe fi fo fum.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 25 2013 15:33 GMT
#1466
Austin, did the power you gave to my choice vanish after the night? Or does it stay on until its used?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 25 2013 15:37 GMT
#1467
Also, given the period of the day. Day 2, with what? 18 hours in? and Kita still hasn't offered any form of scum hunting. He talks about roles, an wants to know who has what, but has done dick all to help win the game.

as such until he contributes or explains why hes being completely useless

Kitaman
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 15:39 GMT
#1468
On June 26 2013 00:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Austin, did the power you gave to my choice vanish after the night? Or does it stay on until its used?
Each applies only for that night, so it vanished at the end of N1.
Fe fi fo fum.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 25 2013 15:42 GMT
#1469
On June 26 2013 00:39 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Austin, did the power you gave to my choice vanish after the night? Or does it stay on until its used?
Each applies only for that night, so it vanished at the end of N1.


regardless, he didn't claim it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 25 2013 15:42 GMT
#1470
And I say this as a bad thing because he has been so interested in knowing everyone else's roles while not sharing small information.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 15:44 GMT
#1471
On June 26 2013 00:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:39 austinmcc wrote:
On June 26 2013 00:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Austin, did the power you gave to my choice vanish after the night? Or does it stay on until its used?
Each applies only for that night, so it vanished at the end of N1.


regardless, he didn't claim it.
Right, I dunno if that's what you were angling for, but no. There shouldn't have been a downside to claiming it, because it should have faded.

As I wrote and understood the role, he would have been messaged that he was being made a vet for N1 during the night. It also wouldn't make sense for the hosts NOT to message the guy, because if I give medic/vigi/rb, the guy has to use his power and so has to be notified. So he should have known, but didn't say anything.

For anyone halfway following, BC voted for kitaman yesterday, and I made kitaman a vet last night. He didn't claim it last night, which is fine, because announcing you're a vet sort of negates it. But he didn't say today "Hey guys, someone made me a vet last night," which is NOT cool because he's hiding information that doesn't really affect the game going forward.
Fe fi fo fum.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 25 2013 15:47 GMT
#1472
Also compare kitas play currently to this

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359357&user=kitaman27

or this

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313426&user=kitaman27

Both of these are games he was town.

His play currently is underwowing and downright terrible.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 25 2013 15:49 GMT
#1473
On June 26 2013 00:44 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 26 2013 00:39 austinmcc wrote:
On June 26 2013 00:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Austin, did the power you gave to my choice vanish after the night? Or does it stay on until its used?
Each applies only for that night, so it vanished at the end of N1.


regardless, he didn't claim it.
Right, I dunno if that's what you were angling for, but no. There shouldn't have been a downside to claiming it, because it should have faded.

As I wrote and understood the role, he would have been messaged that he was being made a vet for N1 during the night. It also wouldn't make sense for the hosts NOT to message the guy, because if I give medic/vigi/rb, the guy has to use his power and so has to be notified. So he should have known, but didn't say anything.

For anyone halfway following, BC voted for kitaman yesterday, and I made kitaman a vet last night. He didn't claim it last night, which is fine, because announcing you're a vet sort of negates it. But he didn't say today "Hey guys, someone made me a vet last night," which is NOT cool because he's hiding information that doesn't really affect the game going forward.


Whats more interesting is how interested he is in everyones roles and how they work but is not sharing the same level of information. Compare his play currently to the few links from the last ptp and storm mafia.

I chose both of them because I knew he played in both (died early in ptp3 and lived for ages in storm)

I see no similarities between his posting this game and the two I posted. I also chose games that had a fairly large gap of time between them to account for how drastic his "meta" could have changed over time.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 16:00 GMT
#1474
So austin is voting for me because he disagrees my assessment that scummy players, not afk players should be vig shot. Solid as always.

BC is trying to put together a meta argument to call me scum without referencing a scum game. Unfortunately, I can only call him bad, rather than scum.

Time for Logic 101, with Professor Kita!

In game X, Kita was town.
Kita is not playing like game X.
Therefore, Kita is scum.

Who can spot the fallacy?

Anyways, I'll provide an explanation when I get out of work tonight.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 16:22 GMT
#1475
On June 26 2013 00:18 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
so how many ppl got the role picks and can you choose who does it
2 peopel choose roles, 2 people choose names.

The role list is same every day, I choose 4 names each day.

I assign one chosen role to one chosen player during the night, they have that power for that night. I can only assign bus passenger as a role if BOTH role-choosers choose that, and then I bus the two chosen players (or one chosen player and a player of my choosing if both name-choosers choose the same name).


I know you didn't choose vet. But I made this role because I liked the idea of having a power that you weren't entirely in control of. I get to choose the name list and who to send to. Those people get to choose the boundaries of my night action. I get to choose a particular night action within the set they give me. Didn't realize how...powerless you feel when you have so little control over your ability, and I went with vet over your chosen role because it's less fun to let someone else pick what you can do AND let someone else choose the end effect of your role at night.

I need to know who picked Vet. So I can slap him.

Actually, since it's not here anymore, you might as well claim who got it...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 16:39 GMT
#1476
On June 26 2013 01:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:18 austinmcc wrote:
On June 26 2013 00:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
so how many ppl got the role picks and can you choose who does it
2 peopel choose roles, 2 people choose names.

The role list is same every day, I choose 4 names each day.

I assign one chosen role to one chosen player during the night, they have that power for that night. I can only assign bus passenger as a role if BOTH role-choosers choose that, and then I bus the two chosen players (or one chosen player and a player of my choosing if both name-choosers choose the same name).


I know you didn't choose vet. But I made this role because I liked the idea of having a power that you weren't entirely in control of. I get to choose the name list and who to send to. Those people get to choose the boundaries of my night action. I get to choose a particular night action within the set they give me. Didn't realize how...powerless you feel when you have so little control over your ability, and I went with vet over your chosen role because it's less fun to let someone else pick what you can do AND let someone else choose the end effect of your role at night.

I need to know who picked Vet. So I can slap him.

Actually, since it's not here anymore, you might as well claim who got it...
Already did, see above.

I need to send out today's, and now that the cat's out of the bag I can't really be sneaky with it and try to use it to gain extra information. My initial thought is to put gonzaw, kurumi, and BC on the list, ask people to choose defensive roles, give one of em medic or vet. If anyone's got a better idea, let me know, but I'd like to stick one of them + 1 random on role choosing, and then two of them on person-choosing. If they don't announce, scum won't know exactly who is getting something, and whether one of them is vet protted or has a medic to use tonight.
Fe fi fo fum.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 25 2013 16:54 GMT
#1477
Ok, since I clearly suck at scumhunting, I decided to take the advice of some people on another thread and townhunt!

Kurumi tunnels hard into sk8r during day 1. Paranoid about the unknown. Big null
MZ=red
Dandel is town, as I said previously
geript is town. From his first few posts I got a town vibe from him, and I don't see anything sort of agenda being pushed by him. When someone is getting lynched, he goes on and asks a really townie question(who are your top scumreads and WHY), and I think that's great.

austinmcc...idk. BC says he is town, and his latest exchanges show him comfortable... but are they town-oriented? He has a role with little control for himself, which means it's far easier to claim such role. I had bad vibes from him but ALAS I'm townhunting not scumhunting. That said, I don't see anything from him that couldn't be done if he was scum.

S&B is a big WAT

WoS is town herpderp

kitaman falls on the same boat as austin. I see nothing on him that couldn't be done as scum.

Xfire saved sk8r's ass, and could be considered town if sk8r ever flips as town.

BC is town herpderp

Sk8r has disappeared. While the focus was on him, he does very little to prove his innocence. Now that the focus is away from him, he does nothing at all. sigh

Xatalos is possibly town. Between all these wall of texts I always have a hard time to read someone.

gonzaw feels town to me. He's trying hard to make sense of the situations etc.

this means that I got:

>austin
>S&B
>kita
>sk8r

I don't want to lynch afk-master S&B.

Seems like my main town read considers austin to be town and kita to be scum. Welp, I know where my vote is going.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 17:03 GMT
#1478
On June 26 2013 00:44 austinmcc wrote:
For anyone halfway following, BC voted for kitaman yesterday, and I made kitaman a vet last night. He didn't claim it last night, which is fine, because announcing you're a vet sort of negates it. But he didn't say today "Hey guys, someone made me a vet last night," which is NOT cool because he's hiding information that doesn't really affect the game going forward.


Not sure what this is a reference to. I didn't receive any notification that I was a vet last night.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 17:11 GMT
#1479
On June 26 2013 02:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:44 austinmcc wrote:
For anyone halfway following, BC voted for kitaman yesterday, and I made kitaman a vet last night. He didn't claim it last night, which is fine, because announcing you're a vet sort of negates it. But he didn't say today "Hey guys, someone made me a vet last night," which is NOT cool because he's hiding information that doesn't really affect the game going forward.


Not sure what this is a reference to. I didn't receive any notification that I was a vet last night.
I made you a vet last night.

However, I re-read the role PM and notes I sent in, and I didn't include a note that the target of my night action should always be notified of what they got. I assumed it in my head since vigi/medic/roleblocker wouldn't work if there was no notification.

Double-checking on this.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 17:24 GMT
#1480
Anyways, I'm a Survivor.

On June 22 2013 10:25 kitaman27 wrote:
I can't hold back.

##Vote gonzaw


Breadcrumbed it with my first post from everyone's favorite 80's hit single:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Can't_Hold_Back

My win condition is to obtain the TARDIS and survive until endgame. I managed to meet the first condition on night one so now I'm just along for the ride. I also baited the medic role that I created to protect me last night because I didn't want to claim until after the TARDIS was passed to me and getting picked off n1 would have been lame. I don't even have to hold the TARDIS at endgame, so I'll pass it off tonight as a sign of good faith.

I can win with either faction (so don't shoot me plz mafia), but based on how mafia likely started that ugly bandwagon on me to save austin, I'll offer town my services free of charge

I'm open to any investigative checks if you feel like wasting your night action, but it will return third party.

For the conspiracy theorists that think I planned this from the start, go away.

Please note, that if I post in text that is red or green, the message is intended only for the corresponding faction. If you are not part of this faction, I trust you to ignore it.

For example,

You guys should totally shoot BC instead of myself tonight.

Or

I think mafia is going to shoot BC. Just a hunch.

Good Luck!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 963
RotterdaM466
TKL 199
SteadfastSC167
Rex104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 466
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 167
Rex 104
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota76
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1162
edward62
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2287
B2W.Neo326
hiko290
DeMusliM234
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 58m
The PondCast
20h 58m
INu's Battles
21h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.