• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7903 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 693

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 691 692 693 694 695 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 13:52:54
November 23 2011 13:52 GMT
#13841
You forget the "Doh!" after your quote.

Though I've learned to ignore JesusOurSaviour posts in the general forum. I'd be surprised if he actually believe what he post.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
November 23 2011 13:59 GMT
#13842
On November 23 2011 22:52 nihlon wrote:
You forget the "Doh!" after your quote.

Though I've learned to ignore JesusOurSaviour posts in the general forum. I'd be surprised if he actually believe what he post.

Probably he does. His recent posts contain huge generalisations and hyperboles. I like to generalise alot, and I actually believe what I am brabbling, so it wouldn't wonder me if he does.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
November 23 2011 14:26 GMT
#13843
On November 23 2011 22:28 GMarshal wrote:
this thread is going to quickly degenerate into a mass of bans, I think. Any thread with even mild religious connotations tends to go to crap pretty fast. >.> <.<


I don't even know what to think of that thread...it has everything that the General forum always manages to bring out in its posters- US bashing and blatant racsm and paranoia. I can't see any bans just yet, though. The thread is a bomb right now.

On November 23 2011 18:05 Synwave wrote:
Oh look a massive ban bait thread all set and ready to trap people. First reply was warned even! I expect to come back tomorrow after work (and probably skyrim) to find some juicy bans to laugh at.

SC2 vs BW round 163522!


SC2 General thread of the day^. Can't believe that it is still open.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 23 2011 15:03 GMT
#13844
On November 23 2011 13:40 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 13:38 Grobyc wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=287999#17

What was the reasoning behind that warning? I don't think he meant to quote his previous post on purpose; did he not misclick 'edit' by accident and then find an answer to his edit before actually needing to update? Seemed kind of unnecessary o.O


Sometimes using the warning button is just a way to send him a message. Relax.

Meh, that's alright. I was mostly just curious if there was some kind of history or something to it.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 23 2011 15:07 GMT
#13845
The magic of those BW vs. SC2 threads is that you feel compelled to write something despite knowing whatever you write will be made obsolete within the next page by people quoting a couple youtube videos or like one epic match in the past year. Or simply ignored if the trolls can't pick a place to bite in the post because it's so damn neutral. Oh well, I could not resist today D=

I see some of the posts being borderline warning-worthy but so far there hasn't been any blatant bashing.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 23 2011 15:19 GMT
#13846
On November 23 23:56 TL.net Bot wrote:
PolSC2 was just temp banned for 1 week by Plexa.

That account was created on 2010-12-20 15:24:40 and had 576 posts.

Reason:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 21:44 PolSC2 wrote:
That country is beyond retarded. Just nuke everyone there.



+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Tango down.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
November 23 2011 15:27 GMT
#13847
On November 24 2011 00:19 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 23:56 TL.net Bot wrote:
PolSC2 was just temp banned for 1 week by Plexa.

That account was created on 2010-12-20 15:24:40 and had 576 posts.

Reason:
On November 23 2011 21:44 PolSC2 wrote:
That country is beyond retarded. Just nuke everyone there.



+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Tango down.


I saw that comment and wondered how long it would take a mod to find it and hunt the guy down.
행운을 빌어요 재미
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
November 23 2011 15:31 GMT
#13848
Can't wait for the inevitable banhammer thunderstorm that will go in that rape and jailed thread. That religious debating is starting to heat up!
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 23 2011 19:05 GMT
#13849
On November 24 2011 00:31 Fruscainte wrote:
Can't wait for the inevitable banhammer thunderstorm that will go in that rape and jailed thread. That religious debating is starting to heat up!


What is it about religion threads that bring the worst out of people, on both sides? (myself included)

This is why I avoid them like the plague; more than the Korean Music Thread. At least in Blogs and LR, I am insulted for my lack of intelligence as opposed to my worldly beliefs and area of birth
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
November 23 2011 22:56 GMT
#13850
On November 23 2011 23:26 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 22:28 GMarshal wrote:
this thread is going to quickly degenerate into a mass of bans, I think. Any thread with even mild religious connotations tends to go to crap pretty fast. >.> <.<


I don't even know what to think of that thread...it has everything that the General forum always manages to bring out in its posters- US bashing and blatant racsm and paranoia. I can't see any bans just yet, though. The thread is a bomb right now.

Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 18:05 Synwave wrote:
Oh look a massive ban bait thread all set and ready to trap people. First reply was warned even! I expect to come back tomorrow after work (and probably skyrim) to find some juicy bans to laugh at.

SC2 vs BW round 163522!


SC2 General thread of the day^. Can't believe that it is still open.


The mods obviously don't mind it being kept open. I reported the OP yesterday as soon as it was posted so they have had plenty of time to close it. Perhaps it is there as honey-trap. Urging the trolls to post something crap so we can get rid of them
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
November 24 2011 00:27 GMT
#13851
On November 24 2011 07:56 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 23:26 Praetorial wrote:
On November 23 2011 22:28 GMarshal wrote:
this thread is going to quickly degenerate into a mass of bans, I think. Any thread with even mild religious connotations tends to go to crap pretty fast. >.> <.<


I don't even know what to think of that thread...it has everything that the General forum always manages to bring out in its posters- US bashing and blatant racsm and paranoia. I can't see any bans just yet, though. The thread is a bomb right now.

On November 23 2011 18:05 Synwave wrote:
Oh look a massive ban bait thread all set and ready to trap people. First reply was warned even! I expect to come back tomorrow after work (and probably skyrim) to find some juicy bans to laugh at.

SC2 vs BW round 163522!


SC2 General thread of the day^. Can't believe that it is still open.


The mods obviously don't mind it being kept open. I reported the OP yesterday as soon as it was posted so they have had plenty of time to close it. Perhaps it is there as honey-trap. Urging the trolls to post something crap so we can get rid of them


Care lest ye backseat moderate.
Immoderate back-seating leads to future care.
my Palindromes suck.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 00:47:36
November 24 2011 00:28 GMT
#13852
--post deleted--
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
November 24 2011 00:40 GMT
#13853
On November 24 2011 09:28 Fission wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 17:38 Tingles wrote:
On November 22 2011 17:25 Ignat wrote:
I love it how all theses Protoss are saying do this or do that. The matchup is a joke. Terran needs 4000000 APM and awesome multitasking just to be COMPETITIVE.

Protoss Chrono upgrades and A Move with ZERO micro chargelots slice the shit out of everything and spam storm. Anyone who says Terran is IMBA obviously is retarded.

I watched the replay and man dont be hard on yourself im finding exactly the same thing Low GM zealot/HT is joke hard to stop and ive tried everything i usually mix blue flame hellions in to try and wipe out the zealots with blanket EMPS just keep practising your doing well

User was warned for this post


I love it how all theses Terrans are saying do this or do that. The matchup is a joke. Protoss needs 4000000 APM and awesome multitasking just to be COMPETITIVE.

Terran get Conc shell and Combat Shield and A Move with ZERO micro, Maruaders shoot the shit out of everything and spam stim.. Anyone who says Protoss is IMBA obviously is retarded.

See what I did there?
I often have the same argument when I lose vs Terran ... and Zerg for that matter.
What you need to learn to realize is to understand you lost cause you fucking suck. Stop fucking whining and practice.
Not much to comment on the replays though, already been said.



This was a post in the SC2 strategy forum, and this guy didn't even receive a warning - why?


WHY MANI WHY!!!!

just kidding dont backseat moderate, I think I just made up a (bad) poem about that above your post.. I think?!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
November 24 2011 00:44 GMT
#13854
On November 24 2011 09:27 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 07:56 Probulous wrote:
On November 23 2011 23:26 Praetorial wrote:
On November 23 2011 22:28 GMarshal wrote:
this thread is going to quickly degenerate into a mass of bans, I think. Any thread with even mild religious connotations tends to go to crap pretty fast. >.> <.<


I don't even know what to think of that thread...it has everything that the General forum always manages to bring out in its posters- US bashing and blatant racsm and paranoia. I can't see any bans just yet, though. The thread is a bomb right now.

On November 23 2011 18:05 Synwave wrote:
Oh look a massive ban bait thread all set and ready to trap people. First reply was warned even! I expect to come back tomorrow after work (and probably skyrim) to find some juicy bans to laugh at.

SC2 vs BW round 163522!


SC2 General thread of the day^. Can't believe that it is still open.


The mods obviously don't mind it being kept open. I reported the OP yesterday as soon as it was posted so they have had plenty of time to close it. Perhaps it is there as honey-trap. Urging the trolls to post something crap so we can get rid of them


Care lest ye backseat moderate.
Immoderate back-seating leads to future care.
my Palindromes suck.


How is that backseat moderating? I just said that I didn't think it was worth leaving open because the threads go nowhere and tend collect trolls. They obviously don't see it that way because it has been left open. I am fairly certain the mods don't care if my opinion is different to theirs. If you have a report button and don't think something is thread worthy, report and move on. The mods decide. I just thought it strange that it was left open because every other SC2 v BW thread gets closed. It seems that I am not the only one either.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Zvek
Profile Joined November 2011
Faroe Islands102 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 03:33:14
November 24 2011 03:27 GMT
#13855
Anyone saw the SpoR benned post?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
November 24 2011 03:34 GMT
#13856
You means this one
SpoR was just banned by Liquid`Nazgul.

That account was created on 2010-11-28 12:55:32 and had 1541 posts.

Reason: this just isn't working


I wonder what it was this time. Just general posting or something in particular
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
November 24 2011 03:39 GMT
#13857
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=12422618
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
November 24 2011 03:43 GMT
#13858
Aah Thanks. He just can't help himself can he? Reading his other posts he seems to have mellowed a lot, just a pity that he can't stop making the occasional dumbass post. Oh well.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
November 24 2011 03:49 GMT
#13859
SpoR was a PBU right?

Let us have a moment of silence for one who, while so close to redemption; fell so far
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
November 24 2011 03:56 GMT
#13860
Awwww

Imo, just allow users to opt out from seeing CMs posts.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Prev 1 691 692 693 694 695 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 65
SteadfastSC 47
TKL 45
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing2016
B2W.Neo207
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur928
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 44m
The PondCast
22h 44m
INu's Battles
23h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.