• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8742 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 184 Next
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 21:54 GMT
#1041
On June 24 2013 06:43 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


Lol, that's a pretty lackluster reason I must say...... Why would scum want austinmcc dead when he was A) scum or at least B) otherwise harmful to town and a good lynch candidate for D2? It just makes no sense for scum to rush in and vote for austinmcc. And it didn't even go that well, which proves that scum didn't want it. So austinmcc is either scum or scum otherwise want him alive.


Possibly. Except you could use the same argument against Solstice, and Solstice was the original lynch target and flipped a blue. If you follow the votes, players who were on both the Solstice lynch and Austin lynch were
Solstice lynch train - Xatalos, WoS, Zephirdd, kitaman, gonzaw, Crossfire99, geript, Dandel Ion
Austin lynch train - Zephirdd, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, kitaman, Crossfire99, gonzaw, Kurumi

Zephird, Xatalos, Dandel Ion, Kitaman, Xfire were on both the Solstice and the Austin lynch.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 21:55 GMT
#1042
On June 24 2013 06:49 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am tres sad Solstice wasn't scum. My tryhard pants must have holes in them or something.

Hey Kurumi.
Since you like bluefishing so much, let's talk about roles.
Solstice can come back to the thread anytime he likes, correct? Is there a point in waiting until later in the game to do so?

Also I know who wrote my role.
:D

He is dead, he's gone, he is not coming back.
Unless someone really wanted to recreate what I did in one of the PTP games.

Oh hmm I saw ##regenerate and immediately thought he could do it after dying. I guess he had to do it while still alive.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 21:56 GMT
#1043
On June 24 2013 06:52 Zephirdd wrote:
Kurumi

what if he can DT-check someone that Lovetaps him?
Would that make sense to you?

come on, it takes 2 cells to think of that


Willing to take that chance?
##Lovetap Zephridd
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 21:57 GMT
#1044
Oh and to all the idiots talking about my "disapearence", I am on my phone, I was watching indycar and assumed that, with ten minutes left nothing was gonna happen and decided to come back after the day post.

Also sk8 makes a good point about mafia motivation behind killing solstice, what did they gain by doing so.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 22:01 GMT
#1045
On June 24 2013 06:54 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:52 Zephirdd wrote:
Kurumi

what if he can DT-check someone that Lovetaps him?
Would that make sense to you?

come on, it takes 2 cells to think of that

What if he can roleblock everyone that lovetaps him?
We had this role for Torte de Lini where he would roleblock everyone who would quote him.

Kurumi you're sounding paranoid, got something to hide? Also I wrote the roleblock role for tdl lol...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 22:01 GMT
#1046
If mafia had a hidden assassin-type day vig ability...then why didn't they kill me, or Acro, or wait until D2 or D3 till some strong townie claims an awesome role to off him?
Even in that case, if a townie made that role he would have claimed in a heartbeat to "out" the guy that did so.
Something weird is going on with that. Maybe we have to wait and austin comes and claims the shot or some shit

Also Kurumi, stop for fucks sake. If you have questions about Sk8's role ask Xfire. Unless you think both are scum, then if Xfire doesn't find any problems with sk8's use of his ability you should have little to worry about. If you don't then FoS Xfire as well or something.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 22:02 GMT
#1047
Triple kill!

I'm going out, thought everyone should know since this thread seems to care an aweful lot about who is doing what.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 22:06 GMT
#1048
Eh, I probably should cool off and rethink everything.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 22:09 GMT
#1049
On June 24 2013 06:56 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:52 Zephirdd wrote:
Kurumi

what if he can DT-check someone that Lovetaps him?
Would that make sense to you?

come on, it takes 2 cells to think of that


Willing to take that chance?
##Lovetap Zephridd

##Lovetap xxSK8rGUy277xx

If xfire is fine, I am too
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 22:19 GMT
#1050
Since the shooter is clearly scum, it'd be nice if the role creator of the thing that just killed s0l claimed.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 22:23 GMT
#1051
On June 24 2013 07:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Since the shooter is clearly scum, it'd be nice if the role creator of the thing that just killed s0l claimed.

I'm pretty sure it was my mason-dayvig role. And I think I know who has the role.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 22:33 GMT
#1052
Also, some stuff that got in my mind.

10 mins into the deadline, we were at L-1. I had just pointed out that solstice was the doctor(1 apple, 1 day thing) and nobody seemed likely to switch into him; I was fearing it'd be a no-lynch.

If he survived, I don't think he would be lynched again. That means the guy who shot him might have feared that solstice, the doctor, would actually survive out of afkness. So he shot solstice in order to make sure he'd die, and try to make some havoc before the deadline(almost netting a lynch on austin, but conveniently not lynching him for some reason?)
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 22:41 GMT
#1053
On June 24 2013 07:23 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 07:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Since the shooter is clearly scum, it'd be nice if the role creator of the thing that just killed s0l claimed.

I'm pretty sure it was my mason-dayvig role. And I think I know who has the role.


So you masoned someone, and that someone had an instant day vig role on D1?

The shot thing is really weird, some possibilities arise:
1)The stuff you said (scum thought solstice wouldn't be lynched again, so they shot him)
2)Maybe someone has something related to the Doctor. For instance, maybe there is a 3rd party "Dalek" (was it that? I never saw the show but know there are some little cute robots that are evil with that name or something), that can instantly kill the Doctor when he claims, and he just took the shot. Maybe that's ON TOP of the PTP role he got, so nobody will be able to confirm it. Maybe it has to do with a win condition thing, so the shot wasn't much about "sowing chaos before deadline" but just a desperate attempt to get the win con or something
3)Scum had day vig all along (or at that time) and for shit and giggles shot him for some reason (instead of like shooting me or not wasting it)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 22:43 GMT
#1054
On June 24 2013 07:41 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 07:23 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 07:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Since the shooter is clearly scum, it'd be nice if the role creator of the thing that just killed s0l claimed.

I'm pretty sure it was my mason-dayvig role. And I think I know who has the role.


So you masoned someone, and that someone had an instant day vig role on D1?

The shot thing is really weird, some possibilities arise:
1)The stuff you said (scum thought solstice wouldn't be lynched again, so they shot him)
2)Maybe someone has something related to the Doctor. For instance, maybe there is a 3rd party "Dalek" (was it that? I never saw the show but know there are some little cute robots that are evil with that name or something), that can instantly kill the Doctor when he claims, and he just took the shot. Maybe that's ON TOP of the PTP role he got, so nobody will be able to confirm it. Maybe it has to do with a win condition thing, so the shot wasn't much about "sowing chaos before deadline" but just a desperate attempt to get the win con or something
3)Scum had day vig all along (or at that time) and for shit and giggles shot him for some reason (instead of like shooting me or not wasting it)


I created a role that is a mason with vigilante abilities. It isnt even a dayvig, its an anytime-vig.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 22:44 GMT
#1055
Well...the other possibility is a townie thought he WOULDNT get lynched, didn't want NL so he shot him...
...but yeah nobody claimed that so it's unlikely
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 22:44 GMT
#1056
This is important. Please read.

[image loading]

Whoever owns the TARDIS, please pass it to me tonight. I just need you to trust me on this one, but there will be evidence of its usage in the day post tomorrow and how it will clearly benefit town. Additionally, the role I created can ensure that I will be protected from night hits/busdrivers/roleblocks. I'm requesting protection from Strax tonight so I can pull of my ability with the TARDIS tonight. If I end up dead tomorrow, Strax is almost certainly scum. If there is a watcher role out there, it might be worth being on me as well, since it can essentially confirm me, Strax, and the Tardis owner as town if things go as planned.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 22:48 GMT
#1057
On June 24 2013 07:43 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 07:41 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 07:23 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 07:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Since the shooter is clearly scum, it'd be nice if the role creator of the thing that just killed s0l claimed.

I'm pretty sure it was my mason-dayvig role. And I think I know who has the role.


So you masoned someone, and that someone had an instant day vig role on D1?

The shot thing is really weird, some possibilities arise:
1)The stuff you said (scum thought solstice wouldn't be lynched again, so they shot him)
2)Maybe someone has something related to the Doctor. For instance, maybe there is a 3rd party "Dalek" (was it that? I never saw the show but know there are some little cute robots that are evil with that name or something), that can instantly kill the Doctor when he claims, and he just took the shot. Maybe that's ON TOP of the PTP role he got, so nobody will be able to confirm it. Maybe it has to do with a win condition thing, so the shot wasn't much about "sowing chaos before deadline" but just a desperate attempt to get the win con or something
3)Scum had day vig all along (or at that time) and for shit and giggles shot him for some reason (instead of like shooting me or not wasting it)


I created a role that is a mason with vigilante abilities. It isnt even a dayvig, its an anytime-vig.


actually I retract. It's only a day vigi. Just checked the wording again
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 22:48 GMT
#1058
On June 24 2013 07:48 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 07:43 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 07:41 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 07:23 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 07:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Since the shooter is clearly scum, it'd be nice if the role creator of the thing that just killed s0l claimed.

I'm pretty sure it was my mason-dayvig role. And I think I know who has the role.


So you masoned someone, and that someone had an instant day vig role on D1?

The shot thing is really weird, some possibilities arise:
1)The stuff you said (scum thought solstice wouldn't be lynched again, so they shot him)
2)Maybe someone has something related to the Doctor. For instance, maybe there is a 3rd party "Dalek" (was it that? I never saw the show but know there are some little cute robots that are evil with that name or something), that can instantly kill the Doctor when he claims, and he just took the shot. Maybe that's ON TOP of the PTP role he got, so nobody will be able to confirm it. Maybe it has to do with a win condition thing, so the shot wasn't much about "sowing chaos before deadline" but just a desperate attempt to get the win con or something
3)Scum had day vig all along (or at that time) and for shit and giggles shot him for some reason (instead of like shooting me or not wasting it)


I created a role that is a mason with vigilante abilities. It isnt even a dayvig, its an anytime-vig.


actually I retract. It's only a day vigi. Just checked the wording again

ebwop
mason-dayvigi*
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 22:49 GMT
#1059
it's quite obviously in scum hands so you might wanna tell us role name and other stuff.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 22:50 GMT
#1060
and i have no idea why people still think it's a good idea to make anonymous dayvigs.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1578
Shuttle 640
Dewaltoss 99
Trap 26
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m4093
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4328
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1985
FrodaN863
B2W.Neo446
XaKoH 363
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC79
RotterdaM77
QueenE70
Mew2King30
PPMD27
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2549
Other Games
• Shiphtur1303
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV315
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 59m
Patches Events
19h 59m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.