• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9985 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 00:16 GMT
#1081
On June 24 2013 08:51 Acrofales wrote:
I got masoned to Gonzaw. And from the initial posts from him, he doesn't actually know why we are masoned.


Yeah we are in super weird mason QT.
I thought Acro was the vig-mason that shot solstice and masoned me lol

Anyways, if someone created a role for someone that has that power you now know your receiver put it on us for some reason
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 24 2013 00:18 GMT
#1082
Done catching up on the thread:

MZ comes out looking pretty terrible. His post after the vote feels like fake frustration. I also get the feeling he was around and capable of hammering, but just chose not to. Scum profits most from a no-lynch at this point (and moreso still if austin is scum)

Kurumi could also have hammered and didn't. This would make sense if he had proclaimed a strong town read on austin, but he hadn't. In fact, he seems to be in agreement with Xata that austin is not acting like his usual townie self. Shot up about a billion years in the scumomenter. I now want him dead.

No clue about geript. I'm inclined to go with the too dumb to be scum defense, but it's pretty dodgy.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 00:20 GMT
#1083
On June 24 2013 09:18 Acrofales wrote:
Done catching up on the thread:

MZ comes out looking pretty terrible. His post after the vote feels like fake frustration. I also get the feeling he was around and capable of hammering, but just chose not to. Scum profits most from a no-lynch at this point (and moreso still if austin is scum)

Kurumi could also have hammered and didn't. This would make sense if he had proclaimed a strong town read on austin, but he hadn't. In fact, he seems to be in agreement with Xata that austin is not acting like his usual townie self. Shot up about a billion years in the scumomenter. I now want him dead.

No clue about geript. I'm inclined to go with the too dumb to be scum defense, but it's pretty dodgy.

except kurumi actually voted him.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 00:20 GMT
#1084
acro pls
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 24 2013 00:23 GMT
#1085
Ah. I missed a vote. Ignore what I say about Kurumi then.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 00:29 GMT
#1086
I could get behind a Meapak lynch.

Besides him complaining about me and tunneling Zepphird I don't remember a single thing he did.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 00:41 GMT
#1087
Looking back at the lynch...it's kind of weird.

There were lots of people active, but little going on, don't really know how to read it.
The most I remember is some players "stubbornly" just focusing on a single player to lynch, like Meapak or Kurumi

Then there were some people that just sheeped and kind of "flew low", like Xfire, and maybe kita.

Everything else is kind of a clusterfuck. Most other active players were posting and stuff at least. But I dunno how hard/easy it'd be for scum to fake activity right before deadline in a situation like that (where there is little consensus and stuff)
I know scum usually have less activity around deadline, maybe because they don't really know what to do (depending on where the ball gets rolling), and have to check in the QT and stuff, or are just happy with what is going on and don't want to post a lot (in case something happens where they need to react quickly).

But lots of people were active "enough" to counteract that....so are all of them town then?

I'm mostly talking about anybody that was around deadline that wasn't Meapak/Kurumi/Xfire/maybe kita (the ones I posted above), ones that were seemingly active trying to figure things out and stuff.

On June 24 2013 05:51 Kurumi wrote:
At least we know that 3rd party is around.
Hi third party.
In case you need to kill someone else, I am a really important person to Doctor Who plotline!


Kurumi why did you think there was a 3rd party around, only like minutes after the shot?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 00:49 GMT
#1088
For example, for the "austin counter-wagon", unless austin is town and the shot+wagon was their plan all along, I'd say the people that got into said wagon as it was happening were most likely town.

What would scum do in that situation? Maybe what Meapak and WOS did...just disappear.
Dandel and Zepphird feel townier because of that. Again, if this WASNT scum's "masterplan", then they are most likely town, who quickly reacted to an unknown situation in a way scum most likely wouldn't.

People that sheeped later...meh, I guess it holds true to them. If austin is town, maybe they sheeped just because they could, like maybe Kurumi/Xfire/kita. If austin is scum it's then "obvious" they are all town (same thing, quickly reacting to a wagon on scum in 2 minutes is NOT something scum do. Although maybe the pressure of voting if not they would be warned would make them do that...but I think that may be unlikely).

Now, is the shot REALLY from scum, or maybe from 3rd party? Was it a plan from scum to lynch town austin, or did the austin thing just spontaneously happen from the actions of townies?


Speaking of which....yeah WOS disappeared with Meapak as well (for the whole "shot" thing) and appeared later when the Day ended. Kind of suspicious too.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 00:57 GMT
#1089
Good timing!
Yeah if I was around I would have hammered 100% 'cause I love seein' me some flip even though I haven't read into austin in the slightest.
Take that whatever way you will, but I'm telling the truth.

I think it's kinda funny that it was even insinuated that I should be modkilled because I didn't vote btw. Like....was it MZ who said 'yeah don't modkill/warn Wave 'cause he wasn't around for the solstice kill.'

Even if it was a scumplan of mine to conveniently disappear, it's obvious that I was around and voted immediately prior to that so there is no need for a modkill or warning. I don't even see the point in bringing it up. I find it less odd that I am being suspected of afking on purpose than MZ's defense of me, and those two things are definitely incompatible.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 00:58 GMT
#1090
Of course there also was BC and austin that were completely AFK and Sk8 doing shit voting easy lurker dude and then NOT doing anything else which kind of makes me worry about him (even with all the shit I already said about him being likely town)

Hmm, about Xfire:

On June 24 2013 05:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:58 geript wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:53 Crossfire99 wrote:
Stop asking how sk8r's role works. I created it and know how it works and know how he survived. The only reason anyone else from this point would need to know how his role works is if they're scum. If you're town, you don't need to know how he survived, all you should care about is that he is alive. Leave it alone.

3 questions:
1. Why should we trust you?
2. Who's your top scum reads?
3. Why?
gogogogogogoogogo

1. You shouldn't trust anything I say unless you think I'm town. I've done nothing to prove that on my own. The only way to glean anything about that now is to look at what I say about this whole sk8r issue.
2. I'm not sure right now, I've got to reread the thread. By catch up I meant read everything quickly to see what has happened. Hence I need to do work now. I definitely know who I don't want to lynch now, which is good but that doesn't help us with 1 hr remaining.
3. No idea what you're talking about.


On June 24 2013 05:27 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:25 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:18 s0Lstice wrote:
yea let's do SnB. that's not a bad lynch at all.

/vote and unvote



You are swapping to s&B because you want to avoid a no-lynch, yet your number one super duper scum read Zeph already has five votes? What happened? Why aren't you pushing his lynch anymore instead of swapping to the "lets lynch s&b because its better than nothing" wagon?


Furthermore, your super dupper scum read is vote WITH YOU, to get s&b lynched. You don't find that strange?


Holy shit this makes sense

Yeah, I'm down for a s0lstice lynch just because of this.

##Vote s0Lstice


It kind of worries me that Xfire's ONLY contribution, scumhunting, etc was just 1 comment "let's lynch solstice because of that [solstice votes snb]"; and the last thing he ever commented about scumhunting was "I'm not sure".
In terms of "read progression" that's too damn fast...maybe too damn fast to be believable....
He then keeps sheeping us to lynch solstice based on that.
That is very very poor Xfire. That's basically the sum of your scumhunting this D1, and you WERE active before at some points.
Then he sheeps onto austin (kind of late though, he's the 5th one), and that's it.

The ONLY thing you've done so far Xfire is this whole "I made sk8's role" thing, but what else?
I'm getting slightly worried if you'll be keeping this up in the next cycles.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 01:02 GMT
#1091
On June 24 2013 09:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Good timing!
Yeah if I was around I would have hammered 100% 'cause I love seein' me some flip even though I haven't read into austin in the slightest.
Take that whatever way you will, but I'm telling the truth.

I think it's kinda funny that it was even insinuated that I should be modkilled because I didn't vote btw. Like....was it MZ who said 'yeah don't modkill/warn Wave 'cause he wasn't around for the solstice kill.'

Even if it was a scumplan of mine to conveniently disappear, it's obvious that I was around and voted immediately prior to that so there is no need for a modkill or warning. I don't even see the point in bringing it up. I find it less odd that I am being suspected of afking on purpose than MZ's defense of me, and those two things are definitely incompatible.


???

If you are suspected at all is not because of something MZ said, but because something BIG happened that made everybody need to react fast, and you disappeared then.
Scum are slow to react to this kind of deal if it's close to deadline. Or if they do, they fuck up and "out" themselves. There's basically no middle ground for them unless the situation is VERY comfortable (the lynch is locked on a townie, and they are confident they can get away with it unscathed after he flips town, etc).
UNLESS this was a masterplan by scum, I don't think this thing was very comfortable by them. Completely disappearing in those 10 minutes, and arrive after deadline is a possible "scum reaction".
You followed that reaction, as well as MZ. Doesn't mean you are 100% scum, but it's something to note of
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 01:03 GMT
#1092
Oh yeah I don't know what to make of geript's vote.
I don't like speculating about WIFOMy stuff like that (IRL excuses and stuff). Him not really being here discussing shit is not really comforting though
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 01:08 GMT
#1093
Oh i don't think I'm under suspicion solely because of that; it's my lower than normal activity this game and probable shitposting for half the game.

Anyway, gonzaw can you answer the question I asked to no one in particular earlier? I'm curious as to what people might think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 24 2013 01:09 GMT
#1094
On June 24 2013 10:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh i don't think I'm under suspicion solely because of that; it's my lower than normal activity this game and probable shitposting for half the game.

Anyway, gonzaw can you answer the question I asked to no one in particular earlier? I'm curious as to what people might think.


Generally it's a town thing to do since it means they are trying to either abuse the role through night actions or gain insight into your alignment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 24 2013 01:09 GMT
#1095
BC, are you around? If so, you want a present or want your choice to get? Time is limited before presents go in the mail, but will ship it along if I don't hear from you.

NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

JEEBUS STOP LYNCHING ME.

If you think you can usually read me and you haven't been able to do so this game, that might be because I'm not normally this absent. As EITHER alignment. Go read my stupid scum games, I'm always trying to plot and direct things and getting shot down when I try to get the scum team to engage in stupid plans, except for CT mafia maybe cuz I replaced in there.

To those who actually think I'm scummy, you guys should knock it off as well. I don't bring presents to people who think I'm scummy except maybe I do. Ugh. Also, not scum.

Gonna sort through the rest of this tomorrow at work.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 01:13 GMT
#1096
On June 24 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Tell me something guys.
If the person who wrote my role was fishing for it, are they more likely to be scum?
'Cause I mean...I'm curious and all as to who got the one I wrote but it's obviously going to reveal itself on its own eventually, so I don't need to fish for it.


This?

Well....I dunno.

In my personally experience, I want the guy that gets my role to:
-Be town
-Live until LYLO (or a lot) so he can use it.

I'd personally like knowing who got my role to analyze that stuff. I don't want someone dying and flipping my role without him using it first and experiencing fully
If I was scum I'd like to know who got my role to NOT shoot him at night and let him live until end-game or something (unless there's a party-pooper marv in my scumteam >_> ), so if a scum made your role...congrats you are going to live for a long time

Also I dunno if YOU got my role. You said something like "This role is awesome!" and "I know who made my role! :D" which,considering my role is....let's say "peculiar", makes me think you got it lol
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 24 2013 01:15 GMT
#1097
On June 24 2013 10:13 gonzaw wrote:
If I was scum I'd like to know who got my role to NOT shoot him at night and let him live until end-game or something (unless there's a party-pooper marv in my scumteam >_> ), so if a scum made your role...congrats you are going to live for a long time
First you let your buddies shoot me in the game.

Now you try to lynch me in THIS game, where I get my own friggin' role. Marv isn't here this time either. So...it's you or kita. You guys are the PTP fun police.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 01:17 GMT
#1098
But I had no say in that scumteam
I tried my best not to kill you ;_;

...the silver lining is that we won at least lol

Well, not really trying to "lynch" you, but if I had to decide in the span of 2 minutes which player in the game to lynch, also taking into account town sentiment...then yeah you were a good choice.

....hmm....considering snb wasn't replaced someone could vig him tonight or something.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 01:18 GMT
#1099
On June 24 2013 10:15 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 10:13 gonzaw wrote:
If I was scum I'd like to know who got my role to NOT shoot him at night and let him live until end-game or something (unless there's a party-pooper marv in my scumteam >_> ), so if a scum made your role...congrats you are going to live for a long time
First you let your buddies shoot me in the game.

Now you try to lynch me in THIS game, where I get my own friggin' role. Marv isn't here this time either. So...it's you or kita. You guys are the PTP fun police.

Really.
Are we going to believe him now too?
Remember people, 6% chance.
So we're talking MASSIVE chances that BC is lying about him having gotten his own role, and now austin too.

I guess I shoud actually start reading austin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 01:19 GMT
#1100
On June 24 2013 10:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Tell me something guys.
If the person who wrote my role was fishing for it, are they more likely to be scum?
'Cause I mean...I'm curious and all as to who got the one I wrote but it's obviously going to reveal itself on its own eventually, so I don't need to fish for it.


This?

Well....I dunno.

In my personally experience, I want the guy that gets my role to:
-Be town
-Live until LYLO (or a lot) so he can use it.

I'd personally like knowing who got my role to analyze that stuff. I don't want someone dying and flipping my role without him using it first and experiencing fully
If I was scum I'd like to know who got my role to NOT shoot him at night and let him live until end-game or something (unless there's a party-pooper marv in my scumteam >_> ), so if a scum made your role...congrats you are going to live for a long time

Also I dunno if YOU got my role. You said something like "This role is awesome!" and "I know who made my role! :D" which,considering my role is....let's say "peculiar", makes me think you got it lol

I didn't get your role.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5093
Bisu 1839
Soulkey 1624
EffOrt 854
Mini 590
Horang2 425
Larva 364
ZerO 333
actioN 269
ggaemo 242
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Yoon 110
Mind 96
Shinee 78
hero 69
sorry 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 55
Snow 52
Pusan 44
Hyun 43
Bale 31
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 19
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 1
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m3101
x6flipin1291
Fnx 689
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1279
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN312
DeMusliM285
XBOCT223
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 70
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV613
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 46m
Patches Events
23h 46m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.