• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 22:52 GMT
#1061
Hmm, yes. But we have time (unless there's an "anytime-night vig" going around), maybe someone will even claim the shot (some people were absent at lynch time, like BC, austin, and others...well not BC/austin since they made their own roles but whatever) so maybe we could wait until they do
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 22:53 GMT
#1062
On June 24 2013 07:52 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, yes. But we have time (unless there's an "anytime-night vig" going around), maybe someone will even claim the shot (some people were absent at lynch time, like BC, austin, and others...well not BC/austin since they made their own roles but whatever) so maybe we could wait until they do

sure, the instant vig was afk while he shot.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 22:54 GMT
#1063
Anyways, during the day I got this:
You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:

Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger

Thank you for your participation!

No further information.

I was like whatever and picked one of the above.

Dayphase is over and apparantly nothing is happening with it so I'm like whatever might as well claim it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 22:56 GMT
#1064
On June 24 2013 07:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 07:52 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, yes. But we have time (unless there's an "anytime-night vig" going around), maybe someone will even claim the shot (some people were absent at lynch time, like BC, austin, and others...well not BC/austin since they made their own roles but whatever) so maybe we could wait until they do

sure, the instant vig was afk while he shot.


Well...Zephird, is the vig instant or not?
Maybe he was a 1-shot-day-poisoner

...speaking of which my current role sucks I wish I was one-shot poisoner
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 23:06 GMT
#1065
The wording of my role is
You can eat a person during day time anonymously, but you need a day to enjoy the meal.


I made an addendum that it's a normal dayvig that needs a day to recharge. so yeah, it's instant(or as soon as the host sees it).

I might be wrong however. It is possible that there is another dayvig role. The role is Madam Vastra.

also, anonymous dayvigs are fun, what's the issue? :D
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:17 GMT
#1066
I'm back and hosting duties are done. I see I have some catching up to do. I get the impression from the post that s0lstice wasn't lynched, but something else happened? I'm confused.

Also. NOOOOO Why would you kill The Doctor?! I made an amazingly awesome role for him and now he doesn't get to use it. I have a new mission: kill whoever killed s0lstice.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 23:22 GMT
#1067
The role doesn't even sound that good, certainly nothing to be mad over.

Although I guess you could just go one-shot poisoner instead, so it kinda works.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:24 GMT
#1068
On June 24 2013 05:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
So how y'all feeling about switching to snb?

Instead of no-lynching, we might as well save us the vig shot.

I would have felt damned good about this at the time. Shame you didn't do it.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:24 GMT
#1069
On June 24 2013 08:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
The role doesn't even sound that good, certainly nothing to be mad over.

Although I guess you could just go one-shot poisoner instead, so it kinda works.

Who cares if it's good or not. It was FUN.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 23:26 GMT
#1070
Acro do you still want to kill sk8?
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 23:28 GMT
#1071
On June 24 2013 07:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
Anyways, during the day I got this:
Show nested quote +
You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:

Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger

Thank you for your participation!

No further information.

I was like whatever and picked one of the above.

Dayphase is over and apparantly nothing is happening with it so I'm like whatever might as well claim it.

If I had to guess I'd say you activated the ability you chose for the player. Look out for the feedbacks for the one you chose.


On June 24 2013 08:06 Zephirdd wrote:
The wording of my role is
Show nested quote +
You can eat a person during day time anonymously, but you need a day to enjoy the meal.


I made an addendum that it's a normal dayvig that needs a day to recharge. so yeah, it's instant(or as soon as the host sees it).

I might be wrong however. It is possible that there is another dayvig role. The role is Madam Vastra.

also, anonymous dayvigs are fun, what's the issue? :D


I would be mad if I received this role. and I thought my role sucked.....

Since you have basically revealed the role for Madam Vastra, is the Mason ability just pick and pm any player? If the 2nd mason dies can he choose a new mason?
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 23:30 GMT
#1072
On June 24 2013 08:24 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 08:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
The role doesn't even sound that good, certainly nothing to be mad over.

Although I guess you could just go one-shot poisoner instead, so it kinda works.

Who cares if it's good or not. It was FUN.


I have to say, the roll I wrote is most definitely FUN.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:35 GMT
#1073
On June 24 2013 05:51 gonzaw wrote:
So that's why Acro didn't want him lynched then?

Hmm, let's see what Acro said, I think he said "I doubt The Doctor is scum". Did Acro post stuff specifically about solstice?

I had absolutely no idea that s0lstice was the doctor. But... yeah, I would have campained harder against him being lynched with that info. The role is not too powerful for town, but would be ridiculous in scum hands.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:37 GMT
#1074
On June 24 2013 08:26 gonzaw wrote:
Acro do you still want to kill sk8?

No. The bit he revealed about how his role worked was still kinda iffy, but Xfire confirming how it works and BC not actually claiming roleblocked come together to take a lot of the oomph out of my case.

I wouldn't say he's 100% town, but I am leaning that way now. Either that, or scum sk8r+xfire are making a giant play... and that would not jibe well with what I know about xfire at all.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 23:38 GMT
#1075
Tell me something guys.
If the person who wrote my role was fishing for it, are they more likely to be scum?
'Cause I mean...I'm curious and all as to who got the one I wrote but it's obviously going to reveal itself on its own eventually, so I don't need to fish for it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:39 GMT
#1076
Oh, and even if there's a chance he's scum (and has the role he does), he claims he can modconfirm himself as town. So I'll just wait for that to happen.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 23:45 GMT
#1077
On June 24 2013 08:35 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:51 gonzaw wrote:
So that's why Acro didn't want him lynched then?

Hmm, let's see what Acro said, I think he said "I doubt The Doctor is scum". Did Acro post stuff specifically about solstice?

I had absolutely no idea that s0lstice was the doctor. But... yeah, I would have campained harder against him being lynched with that info. The role is not too powerful for town, but would be ridiculous in scum hands.

So if you knew he had the role that was meh for town but super good for scum you would have tried to get him not lynched just based on that?

makes sense brah.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:51 GMT
#1078
I got masoned to Gonzaw. And from the initial posts from him, he doesn't actually know why we are masoned.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:54 GMT
#1079
On June 24 2013 08:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 08:35 Acrofales wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:51 gonzaw wrote:
So that's why Acro didn't want him lynched then?

Hmm, let's see what Acro said, I think he said "I doubt The Doctor is scum". Did Acro post stuff specifically about solstice?

I had absolutely no idea that s0lstice was the doctor. But... yeah, I would have campained harder against him being lynched with that info. The role is not too powerful for town, but would be ridiculous in scum hands.

So if you knew he had the role that was meh for town but super good for scum you would have tried to get him not lynched just based on that?

makes sense brah.

Can't argue with balance.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 23 2013 23:58 GMT
#1080
Anyway, other than balance, I wouldn't have wanted to lynch s0lstice in any case. Just look through my filter for my opinion on him.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft269
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota241
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush863
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 36m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.