• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9276 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 184 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 21:26 GMT
#1021
On June 24 2013 06:23 kitaman27 wrote:
You didn't notice the full page of votes on austin in the voting thread?

Didn't bother to look because I saw on my phone I was cutting it close to deadline. It's my bad.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 21:26 GMT
#1022
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 21:27 GMT
#1023
Sorry guys for not lynching scum on D1 ;_;
I feel so.....dirty
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:28 GMT
#1024
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 21:31 GMT
#1025
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:33 GMT
#1026
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.

Scum were directing the lynch. That's why we came 1 vote short to get it. Sure.
I WILL fish for your role because I find your usage of it SCUMMY. You lovetap people randomly and expect them to lovetap back.
WHAT IS THIS.
Then you tell us you can magically confirm someone's towniness but never say why that particular person.
We deserve an explanation.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 21:34 GMT
#1027
I don't see how saying "I could prove solstice was town" had anything to do with "defending" himself.

Well Kurumi, this whole thing against sk8 is getting boring. It got boring with BC and it's getting boring with you.
By that I mean the "ignore everything and focus 100% on lynching sk8 every single post" stuff
(really BC do something else as well, your D1 is underwhelming, the ONLY other read you posted was "gonzaw and geript good and meapak useless".....)

Anyways, I thought S&B was getting replaced, meh
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 21:37 GMT
#1028
On June 24 2013 06:34 gonzaw wrote:
Anyways, I thought S&B was getting replaced, meh

Considering the hosts said he wasn't, I'm not sure why you thought that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 21:37 GMT
#1029
I missed that post
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 21:42 GMT
#1030
I'll be back once I finish working on stuff for the NMM I'm running.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 21:43 GMT
#1031
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


Lol, that's a pretty lackluster reason I must say...... Why would scum want austinmcc dead when he was A) scum or at least B) otherwise harmful to town and a good lynch candidate for D2? It just makes no sense for scum to rush in and vote for austinmcc. And it didn't even go that well, which proves that scum didn't want it. So austinmcc is either scum or scum otherwise want him alive.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 21:45 GMT
#1032
Welp.

I don't think geript is mafia.
I do think the austin lynch had no mafia on it(Dandel,Xatalos,kitaman,xfire,gonzaw all feel townie to me, xfire less than others but not that much).

I think that if austin was town, scum would make sure to hammer him 100% as it would not bring in that much suspicion towards the hammer(it was a wtf-wagon)

I think M_Z disappearing conveniently is bad
I think Kurumi tunneling sk8r is bad
I think austin and BC being afk is bad
I think that the way the sk8r wagon worked makes him look bad, but a lot of shit I said about sk8r had a basic assumption which was wrong
I think WoS is TOO inactive for his own good, and that he was a much better player on roulette

@Xatalos
killing an extra town player on day 1 is extremely beneficial for scum because it's one less PR to worry about.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 21:46 GMT
#1033
I am tres sad Solstice wasn't scum. My tryhard pants must have holes in them or something.

Hey Kurumi.
Since you like bluefishing so much, let's talk about roles.
Solstice can come back to the thread anytime he likes, correct? Is there a point in waiting until later in the game to do so?

Also I know who wrote my role.
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 21:49 GMT
#1034
On June 24 2013 06:33 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.

Scum were directing the lynch. That's why we came 1 vote short to get it. Sure.
I WILL fish for your role because I find your usage of it SCUMMY. You lovetap people randomly and expect them to lovetap back.
WHAT IS THIS.
Then you tell us you can magically confirm someone's towniness but never say why that particular person.
We deserve an explanation.

Solstice dies 10 minutes before end of day. Everyone suddenly decides to lynch Austin. I think we can all agree that a scum killed Solstice, why would a town vigi shoot him at L-1.

Now try to figure out WHY Mafia would kill someone so late, it's so that they can try to quickly cause a new lynch on a player. The Mafia would not do it just to gain an additional kill, or they would just wait until AFTER the lynch. Unless the role only day kills, in which they would still kill someone else, and let town lynch him.

Kurumi you suspect me because I revealed parts of my role, which has been confirmed by xfire. Why would you want to find my entire role, when it could possibly give Mafia an advantage against me? Currently they know that I survived a day vigi, have an ability to confirm town, and use ##Lovetaps but not the exact details. I would like to keep Mafia in the dark about my role, Why do you want them to know it?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:49 GMT
#1035
On June 24 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am tres sad Solstice wasn't scum. My tryhard pants must have holes in them or something.

Hey Kurumi.
Since you like bluefishing so much, let's talk about roles.
Solstice can come back to the thread anytime he likes, correct? Is there a point in waiting until later in the game to do so?

Also I know who wrote my role.
:D

He is dead, he's gone, he is not coming back.
Unless someone really wanted to recreate what I did in one of the PTP games.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:50 GMT
#1036
On June 24 2013 06:49 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:33 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.

Scum were directing the lynch. That's why we came 1 vote short to get it. Sure.
I WILL fish for your role because I find your usage of it SCUMMY. You lovetap people randomly and expect them to lovetap back.
WHAT IS THIS.
Then you tell us you can magically confirm someone's towniness but never say why that particular person.
We deserve an explanation.

Solstice dies 10 minutes before end of day. Everyone suddenly decides to lynch Austin. I think we can all agree that a scum killed Solstice, why would a town vigi shoot him at L-1.

Now try to figure out WHY Mafia would kill someone so late, it's so that they can try to quickly cause a new lynch on a player. The Mafia would not do it just to gain an additional kill, or they would just wait until AFTER the lynch. Unless the role only day kills, in which they would still kill someone else, and let town lynch him.

Kurumi you suspect me because I revealed parts of my role, which has been confirmed by xfire. Why would you want to find my entire role, when it could possibly give Mafia an advantage against me? Currently they know that I survived a day vigi, have an ability to confirm town, and use ##Lovetaps but not the exact details. I would like to keep Mafia in the dark about my role, Why do you want them to know it?

Because I don't trust you, your lovetaps and your claims about being able to confirm s0lstice but noone else.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 21:51 GMT
#1037
On June 24 2013 06:45 Zephirdd wrote:
Welp.

I don't think geript is mafia.
I do think the austin lynch had no mafia on it(Dandel,Xatalos,kitaman,xfire,gonzaw all feel townie to me, xfire less than others but not that much).

I think that if austin was town, scum would make sure to hammer him 100% as it would not bring in that much suspicion towards the hammer(it was a wtf-wagon)

I think M_Z disappearing conveniently is bad
I think Kurumi tunneling sk8r is bad
I think austin and BC being afk is bad
I think that the way the sk8r wagon worked makes him look bad, but a lot of shit I said about sk8r had a basic assumption which was wrong
I think WoS is TOO inactive for his own good, and that he was a much better player on roulette

@Xatalos
killing an extra town player on day 1 is extremely beneficial for scum because it's one less PR to worry about.

I agree.
I should have a little time now before the guy wakes up and pizza gets here n' shit so if people are mad at me you can let me have it to my face.

Otherwise I'll be back later tonight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 21:51 GMT
#1038
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

I find your explanation for your actions lackluster at best, I know you're better than doing something because its convenient.

I wouldn't say I am tunneling zephrid, I think he was much more likely to be scum than solstice (and whoop dee do, solstice was town). WoS remains my primary target and after the way kurumi has acted I'd be down with lynching him as well.

As for my "complaining" I'm really just irritated with you. Stupidity from dandel, kurumi, et all is to be expected but I was reallylooking for more from you.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 21:52 GMT
#1039
Kurumi

what if he can DT-check someone that Lovetaps him?
Would that make sense to you?

come on, it takes 2 cells to think of that
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 21:54 GMT
#1040
On June 24 2013 06:52 Zephirdd wrote:
Kurumi

what if he can DT-check someone that Lovetaps him?
Would that make sense to you?

come on, it takes 2 cells to think of that

What if he can roleblock everyone that lovetaps him?
We had this role for Torte de Lini where he would roleblock everyone who would quote him.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 16m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.