• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7410 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 90 Next
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 02:54 GMT
#1001
Thats everything.

And I PM'ed Palmar other things. Why don't you post all of your coorespondance with everyone. Sheesh this is getting ridiculous. Why doesn't everyone just post everything they've ever said in PM as you're asking me. - .-;
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 07 2012 03:06 GMT
#1002
On May 07 2012 11:54 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Thats everything.

And I PM'ed Palmar other things. Why don't you post all of your coorespondance with everyone. Sheesh this is getting ridiculous. Why doesn't everyone just post everything they've ever said in PM as you're asking me. - .-;

So you only ever sent BC one PM, and that was the extent of all your communications with him? Also, I never asked you anywhere to post all your PMs with everyone, so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. I'm also not the one in immediate danger of getting lynched and who should be trying to show they're not scum.
you gotta dance
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 03:09 GMT
#1003
It makes no sense for a town Sheth to tell BC he was bluffing about the Cephiro votes but not have any other PM logs with BC.

Indeed I wasn't even sure why he would tell meapak.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:09 GMT
#1004
On May 07 2012 12:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 11:54 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Thats everything.

And I PM'ed Palmar other things. Why don't you post all of your coorespondance with everyone. Sheesh this is getting ridiculous. Why doesn't everyone just post everything they've ever said in PM as you're asking me. - .-;

So you only ever sent BC one PM, and that was the extent of all your communications with him? Also, I never asked you anywhere to post all your PMs with everyone, so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. I'm also not the one in immediate danger of getting lynched and who should be trying to show they're not scum.


I'm in no immediate danger. Also Wiggles you're obviously not paying attention to what I'm posting. Feel free to just read those for your answers. Pretty sure the pressure to show that we aren't scum is on all of us.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:10 GMT
#1005
On May 07 2012 12:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
It makes no sense for a town Sheth to tell BC he was bluffing about the Cephiro votes but not have any other PM logs with BC.

Indeed I wasn't even sure why he would tell meapak.


I just picked 2 people so I'd have proof that was why I did it. I just thought they looked good from their posting.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 03:11 GMT
#1006
As opposed to telling palmar, since that would actually make sense?

Syllo was right, this should teach you not to unnecessarily lie as scum.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:16 GMT
#1007
On May 07 2012 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
As opposed to telling palmar, since that would actually make sense?

Syllo was right, this should teach you not to unnecessarily lie as scum.


Why would I tell Palmar? Hes pretty much one of the ppl I coudn't tell. I wanted a reaction from syllogism and his group. If I told Palmar he'd tell Syllogism. You're point is terribly bad.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 03:26 GMT
#1008
On May 07 2012 12:09 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Pretty sure the pressure to show that we aren't scum is on all of us.


Maybe in a normal game, but with Palmar + syllo + wbg as the "confirmed townies", they decide what to do. :p
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 03:27 GMT
#1009
On May 07 2012 12:16 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
As opposed to telling palmar, since that would actually make sense?

Syllo was right, this should teach you not to unnecessarily lie as scum.


Why would I tell Palmar? Hes pretty much one of the ppl I coudn't tell. I wanted a reaction from syllogism and his group. If I told Palmar he'd tell Syllogism. You're point is terribly bad.


-_-

So you want me to believe that you thought BC was town, considered giving him votes yesterday, and based this all on having precisely one PM sent to him with nothing in response.

And you chose BC, of all people. The person who everyone was trying to kill. Who flipped scum. Who you have no PM logs with, despite the fact that he replied to every single PM I sent him, even up to just a few hours before lynch.

You have no other logs with BC.

It is quite frankly impossible for me to believe that as town you would be in such a situation.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:35 GMT
#1010
On May 07 2012 12:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:16 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On May 07 2012 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
As opposed to telling palmar, since that would actually make sense?

Syllo was right, this should teach you not to unnecessarily lie as scum.


Why would I tell Palmar? Hes pretty much one of the ppl I coudn't tell. I wanted a reaction from syllogism and his group. If I told Palmar he'd tell Syllogism. You're point is terribly bad.


-_-

So you want me to believe that you thought BC was town, considered giving him votes yesterday, and based this all on having precisely one PM sent to him with nothing in response.

And you chose BC, of all people. The person who everyone was trying to kill. Who flipped scum. Who you have no PM logs with, despite the fact that he replied to every single PM I sent him, even up to just a few hours before lynch.

You have no other logs with BC.

It is quite frankly impossible for me to believe that as town you would be in such a situation.


Congratz you are closed minded.

Also he never responded to me so its nice that he responded to you.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
May 07 2012 03:36 GMT
#1011
[image loading]

Day 3: Round B


Round A has concluded. The tally is as follows:

No: (6)
Cephiro
EchelonTee
Palmar
prplhz
sandroba
wherebugsgo


Yes: (8)
chaoser
gonzaw
Katina
Liquid`Sheth
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles
slOosh
syllogism



Players who voted No are in the minority. They are immune to lynch this round. This means that the eligible candidates for Round B are:

chaoser
gonzaw
Katina
Liquid`Sheth
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles
slOosh
syllogism

Round B (Downsizing Round) ends in 24 hours at 8PM PDT (23:00 EDT (-04:00) your time). Please PM me with 5 names of players you wish to continue into Day 4 before then.
And so, we find the Sublime.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 03:49 GMT
#1012
Chaoser you around? Let's talk (PMs or here, your choice)

sandro you too.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 07 2012 03:54 GMT
#1013
On May 07 2012 12:35 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 07 2012 12:16 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On May 07 2012 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
As opposed to telling palmar, since that would actually make sense?

Syllo was right, this should teach you not to unnecessarily lie as scum.


Why would I tell Palmar? Hes pretty much one of the ppl I coudn't tell. I wanted a reaction from syllogism and his group. If I told Palmar he'd tell Syllogism. You're point is terribly bad.


-_-

So you want me to believe that you thought BC was town, considered giving him votes yesterday, and based this all on having precisely one PM sent to him with nothing in response.

And you chose BC, of all people. The person who everyone was trying to kill. Who flipped scum. Who you have no PM logs with, despite the fact that he replied to every single PM I sent him, even up to just a few hours before lynch.

You have no other logs with BC.

It is quite frankly impossible for me to believe that as town you would be in such a situation.


Congratz you are closed minded.

Also he never responded to me so its nice that he responded to you.

Sheth, I like you, but I'm pretty sure you're on a scum team with BC and forged that PM to try and fake an interaction ^^
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:55 GMT
#1014
Why would I forge a PM to BC if I could have simply said I didn't PM him?

Just give me an answer to that please.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:55 GMT
#1015
Oh wifom -- w/e come up with a better reason though please echelon.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 04:01 GMT
#1016
On May 07 2012 12:55 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Why would I forge a PM to BC if I could have simply said I didn't PM him?

Just give me an answer to that please.


because you said you PMed more than one person about the bluff, and Meapak was only one person.

derp.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 07 2012 04:10 GMT
#1017
Guess I'm in the majority again.

About Sheth:

What wbg says makes sense. You could have lied about telling people you PMed more than 1 person, and so you forged a PM with your scumbuddy.
Even if you hadn't lied, you could have forged the PMs before saying it and planning it too to gain town cred if BC flipped.

The way I see it your PM doesn't make sense in the context of the game:
  • If you didn't think BC was town:
    Why would you PM him about your bluff then? That wouldn't make sense, you would PM your town reads about it
  • If you thought BC was town:
    Then why didn't you PM him more? You are telling me that you PMed a town read of yours ONLY ONCE, and only did that to explain your "bluff"? It would make sense that if you thought BC was town you would have PMed him more and not just have a lousy PM that doesn't even talk about the game at all



Either way, even if this is false, then you are still mafia from the other team, so it's irrelevant.
What's relevant is the fact that you haven't defended yourself against any accusations. I've called you out on not giving a single read or contributing at all, and when you DID it was wishy-washy as hell and just wrong, like you didn't even cared about making those reads.
Yet here you are still doing nothing and just defending yourself, and you don't even care about scumhunting nor about the game

We should kill Sheth today.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 04:12 GMT
#1018
On May 07 2012 13:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:55 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Why would I forge a PM to BC if I could have simply said I didn't PM him?

Just give me an answer to that please.


because you said you PMed more than one person about the bluff, and Meapak was only one person.

derp.


Could have said Ace or Foolishness.

derp back at ya.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 07 2012 04:13 GMT
#1019
EBWOP:

Meapak/chaoser, contribute more, post reads, or just do any shit and care about the game or you are dead too.

I don't know if we can pull off a multiple-lynch though. If we put Meapak/chaoser/Sheth up for the lynch, it's possible someone may even give some votes to Sheth (scumbuddy or stupid town) and save him.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 04:14 GMT
#1020
On May 07 2012 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
Guess I'm in the majority again.

About Sheth:

What wbg says makes sense. You could have lied about telling people you PMed more than 1 person, and so you forged a PM with your scumbuddy.
Even if you hadn't lied, you could have forged the PMs before saying it and planning it too to gain town cred if BC flipped.

The way I see it your PM doesn't make sense in the context of the game:
  • If you didn't think BC was town:
    Why would you PM him about your bluff then? That wouldn't make sense, you would PM your town reads about it
  • If you thought BC was town:
    Then why didn't you PM him more? You are telling me that you PMed a town read of yours ONLY ONCE, and only did that to explain your "bluff"? It would make sense that if you thought BC was town you would have PMed him more and not just have a lousy PM that doesn't even talk about the game at all



Either way, even if this is false, then you are still mafia from the other team, so it's irrelevant.
What's relevant is the fact that you haven't defended yourself against any accusations. I've called you out on not giving a single read or contributing at all, and when you DID it was wishy-washy as hell and just wrong, like you didn't even cared about making those reads.
Yet here you are still doing nothing and just defending yourself, and you don't even care about scumhunting nor about the game

We should kill Sheth today.


He didn't reply back to me.

"Either way, even if this is false, then you are still mafia from the other team, so it's irrelevant."
That quote is pretty bad. As for you calling me out, you've just asked stupid questions repeatedly. If you think thats calling me out then you're just crazy. How can someone both do nothing and defend oneself? As for scumhunting I'm look at ET and I've already said you look pretty bad forever ago I just haven't made a huge case on it.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc566
XcaliburYe245
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft696
Sick226
Pyrionflax116
gofns0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 48
• 3DClanTV 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 9m
Patches Events
6h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 9m
OSC
14h 9m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.