• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:09
CEST 19:09
KST 02:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12333 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 90 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 07:21 GMT
#1041
On May 07 2012 15:50 syllogism wrote:
I guess it's somewhat less likely for ceph to make that argument if they are team mates, just so he doesn't look silly after the game is over. Sandroba being on their team makes some sense, though I don't quite understand why mafia sheth would suicide like that if he isn't on the same team as ceph/bc.


Brilliant, you can still play town after all. Now try to look more and more objectively little by little, I still have faith in you.

FYI, I'm still not mafia.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
May 07 2012 07:25 GMT
#1042
Now that you are not in danger of being lynched today, I'm sure you will spend the day scum hunting and making cases.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 07:28 GMT
#1043
On May 07 2012 16:25 syllogism wrote:
Now that you are not in danger of being lynched today, I'm sure you will spend the day scum hunting and making cases.


Possibly. If you personally guarantee that you will take a look at them objectively, I am fairly sure I can share a read or two with detailed backup, maybe even a case.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 07:34 GMT
#1044
On May 07 2012 16:28 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:25 syllogism wrote:
Now that you are not in danger of being lynched today, I'm sure you will spend the day scum hunting and making cases.


Possibly. If you personally guarantee that you will take a look at them objectively, I am fairly sure I can share a read or two with detailed backup, maybe even a case.


what the fuck kind of guarantee is that

if you're town you'll scumhunt, if you're anything else you'll continue to be a useless prick
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 07:35 GMT
#1045
On May 07 2012 16:34 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:28 Cephiro wrote:
On May 07 2012 16:25 syllogism wrote:
Now that you are not in danger of being lynched today, I'm sure you will spend the day scum hunting and making cases.


Possibly. If you personally guarantee that you will take a look at them objectively, I am fairly sure I can share a read or two with detailed backup, maybe even a case.


what the fuck kind of guarantee is that

if you're town you'll scumhunt, if you're anything else you'll continue to be a useless prick


I didn't ask for your opinion did I?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 07:36 GMT
#1046
On May 07 2012 16:35 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:34 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 07 2012 16:28 Cephiro wrote:
On May 07 2012 16:25 syllogism wrote:
Now that you are not in danger of being lynched today, I'm sure you will spend the day scum hunting and making cases.


Possibly. If you personally guarantee that you will take a look at them objectively, I am fairly sure I can share a read or two with detailed backup, maybe even a case.


what the fuck kind of guarantee is that

if you're town you'll scumhunt, if you're anything else you'll continue to be a useless prick


I didn't ask for your opinion did I?


who cares?

It's not like your town play has suddenly morphed into you being a complete ass, this is absurd. No townie would make such conditionals on his play unless he purposely was playing against his wincon.

Your wincondition is to find scum and kill them if you're town. If you're making these types of conditional statements as town I honestly see no reason to ever play with you again
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
May 07 2012 07:37 GMT
#1047
I will look at them with the same objectivity that I had when I assessed your BC read here

BC has played very openly and been honest about his opinions. Although his town play is not perfect, I could say the same about several others in this game.

I do agree that his town play was not perfect and that the same can be said about your play so far.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 08:10 GMT
#1048
On May 07 2012 16:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
who cares?

It's not like your town play has suddenly morphed into you being a complete ass, this is absurd. No townie would make such conditionals on his play unless he purposely was playing against his wincon.

Your wincondition is to find scum and kill them if you're town. If you're making these types of conditional statements as town I honestly see no reason to ever play with you again


So explain me why I should even bother to make a public case to convince anyone if the reaction I get is "Insert random herpderp.gif + /IGNORE LIST SCUM LOL"? There are several ways to play towards ones wincondition, so stop bitching about that. It's not like one way is magically the most optimal in every case. At the moment I do not see a single reason why I should take any advice from you during this game.

@ syllo: Very well, I'll PM you later.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 08:59 GMT
#1049
On May 07 2012 17:10 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
who cares?

It's not like your town play has suddenly morphed into you being a complete ass, this is absurd. No townie would make such conditionals on his play unless he purposely was playing against his wincon.

Your wincondition is to find scum and kill them if you're town. If you're making these types of conditional statements as town I honestly see no reason to ever play with you again


So explain me why I should even bother to make a public case to convince anyone if the reaction I get is "Insert random herpderp.gif + /IGNORE LIST SCUM LOL"? There are several ways to play towards ones wincondition, so stop bitching about that. It's not like one way is magically the most optimal in every case. At the moment I do not see a single reason why I should take any advice from you during this game.

@ syllo: Very well, I'll PM you later.


"why should I bother making a case"

if you're town the answer to that question should be fucking clear as day

Not to mention you haven't even made a case to begin with, so I have no clue where you're getting this "insert random herpderp.gif" bullshit from

although it is fun to watch you flail. It's probably the only reason I can't resist replying to your pathetic posts
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 08:59 GMT
#1050
also, one good reason is:

I was right about BC LOLOLOL
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2012 09:23 GMT
#1051
cephiro just shut the fuck up, you're really annoying.
Computer says mafia
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 10:04 GMT
#1052
On May 07 2012 18:23 Palmar wrote:
cephiro just shut the fuck up, you're really annoying.


Oh king, make me with your influence. Maybe you'll manage to get me quiet after 3 more days?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 10:05 GMT
#1053
On May 07 2012 17:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
"why should I bother making a case"

if you're town the answer to that question should be fucking clear as day

Not to mention you haven't even made a case to begin with, so I have no clue where you're getting this "insert random herpderp.gif" bullshit from

although it is fun to watch you flail. It's probably the only reason I can't resist replying to your pathetic posts


I see you lack basic reading comprehension.

1) You forgot the part after "if"
2) From yours truly, do I need to quote that specific posts?
3) Lol, keep trying...
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 07 2012 10:18 GMT
#1054
I don't like watching Cephiro flail. Honestly it makes me feel crappy about the game in general. Which, I guess, is the goal of anti-town people, but I wish it didn't have to turn so nasty.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 07 2012 12:20 GMT
#1055
Word EchelonTee.

Alright, 5 guys in the majority we want to save so lets vote like this:

Cephiro
EchelonTee (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Palmar (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
prplhz (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
sandroba
wherebugsgo (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
chaoser
gonzaw (2 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Katina (1 gonzaw, 2 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Liquid`Sheth
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 2 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
slOosh (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 2 syllogism)
syllogism (2 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh)

Which gives us these votes in majority:

chaoser 0
gonzaw 9
Katina 9
Liquid`Sheth 0
Meapak_Ziphh 0
Mr. Wiggles 9
slOosh 9
syllogism 9

Unaccounted for: Cephiro, sandroba, chaoser, Liquid`Sheth, Meapak_Ziphh

The 2 person scum team can't save the scum in the minority and the three person scum team will have to seriously out themselves to do that. I mean it's just taking out 3 players and nothing else but I think it looks worth it.

Even if the two scum teams join up, they only have 25 votes and 3 people in the majority so they can't fuck everything up and what they can fuck up comes at a great cost of outing themselves. If some of these reads are wrong then any other townie, minority or majority, should just split his votes evenly over the greens in the majority.

This is really just a plan with the purpose of killing 3 people, there's probably not much else to get from it. So what about it?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 07 2012 13:05 GMT
#1056
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 07 2012 21:20 prplhz wrote:
Word EchelonTee.

Alright, 5 guys in the majority we want to save so lets vote like this:

Cephiro
EchelonTee (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Palmar (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
prplhz (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
sandroba
wherebugsgo (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
chaoser
gonzaw (2 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Katina (1 gonzaw, 2 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Liquid`Sheth
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 2 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
slOosh (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 2 syllogism)
syllogism (2 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh)

Which gives us these votes in majority:

chaoser 0
gonzaw 9
Katina 9
Liquid`Sheth 0
Meapak_Ziphh 0
Mr. Wiggles 9
slOosh 9
syllogism 9

Unaccounted for: Cephiro, sandroba, chaoser, Liquid`Sheth, Meapak_Ziphh

The 2 person scum team can't save the scum in the minority and the three person scum team will have to seriously out themselves to do that. I mean it's just taking out 3 players and nothing else but I think it looks worth it.

Even if the two scum teams join up, they only have 25 votes and 3 people in the majority so they can't fuck everything up and what they can fuck up comes at a great cost of outing themselves. If some of these reads are wrong then any other townie, minority or majority, should just split his votes evenly over the greens in the majority.

This is really just a plan with the purpose of killing 3 people, there's probably not much else to get from it. So what about it?



Lol for suggesting a plan according to your reads, I'm very sure that you figured the remaining 5 scum out already. And you're cocky enough to go for a 3-kill at once? So naive.... You do realize how easy it would be even for me as a townie to mess that up just to piss you off, or if I felt you were scum?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2012 13:15 GMT
#1057
MZ do you still think prplhz is scum?
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 07 2012 13:26 GMT
#1058
On May 07 2012 22:05 Cephiro wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 07 2012 21:20 prplhz wrote:
Word EchelonTee.

Alright, 5 guys in the majority we want to save so lets vote like this:

Cephiro
EchelonTee (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Palmar (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
prplhz (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
sandroba
wherebugsgo (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
chaoser
gonzaw (2 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Katina (1 gonzaw, 2 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
Liquid`Sheth
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 2 slOosh, 1 syllogism)
slOosh (1 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 2 syllogism)
syllogism (2 gonzaw, 1 Katina, 1 Mr. Wiggles, 1 slOosh)

Which gives us these votes in majority:

chaoser 0
gonzaw 9
Katina 9
Liquid`Sheth 0
Meapak_Ziphh 0
Mr. Wiggles 9
slOosh 9
syllogism 9

Unaccounted for: Cephiro, sandroba, chaoser, Liquid`Sheth, Meapak_Ziphh

The 2 person scum team can't save the scum in the minority and the three person scum team will have to seriously out themselves to do that. I mean it's just taking out 3 players and nothing else but I think it looks worth it.

Even if the two scum teams join up, they only have 25 votes and 3 people in the majority so they can't fuck everything up and what they can fuck up comes at a great cost of outing themselves. If some of these reads are wrong then any other townie, minority or majority, should just split his votes evenly over the greens in the majority.

This is really just a plan with the purpose of killing 3 people, there's probably not much else to get from it. So what about it?



Lol for suggesting a plan according to your reads, I'm very sure that you figured the remaining 5 scum out already. And you're cocky enough to go for a 3-kill at once? So naive.... You do realize how easy it would be even for me as a townie to mess that up just to piss you off, or if I felt you were scum?

I think you're painting a wrong picture of this situation when you say that it's according to "my reads", sounds like we're just doing whatever I feel like, which is not really true. I'm not claiming to have figured out the remaining 5 scum, I read the thread and listened to people and general consensus appears to be that those 5 are likely scum (and everybody else is likely town), so why not lynch them?

Yea, my plan actually accounts for how you, as a townie, might mess it up just to piss me off. You're in red. I don't really see why any townie would mess stuff up just to piss someone else off though. If you feel like somebody is scum or whatever then there are clearly better ways to go about than to just try to mess everything up.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 07 2012 14:27 GMT
#1059
You do realize how easy it would be even for me as a townie to mess that up just to piss you off, or if I felt you were scum?


why would you do that...as a townie?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 07 2012 14:31 GMT
#1060
Why am I being killed again prp?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 373
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 373
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47613
Calm 3052
firebathero 159
actioN 149
Sea.KH 56
Free 39
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 25
Pusan 24
[ Show more ]
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1124
League of Legends
Reynor236
Counter-Strike
fl0m4975
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1797
Liquid`RaSZi1747
FrodaN947
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt687
olofmeister494
Mlord476
Khaldor431
KnowMe295
crisheroes191
Livibee117
ToD5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 27
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach64
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
• imaqtpie8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 51m
OSC
5h 51m
Replay Cast
5h 51m
OSC
18h 51m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.