• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8083 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 90 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 06 2012 18:45 GMT
#981
On May 07 2012 01:30 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I was coaching someone at that time period. Do you want me to have the guy pm you verifying my alibi?

Syllogism asked if I would post who I told about my putting 5 votes on Cephiro not being real and those were the 2 messages that I sent in PM's. You can ask Meapak if its not exactly correct Anyway thats the context for those two quotes.


Hey, it's day now, I guess you have time to "answer" my questions now and start contributing right?

On May 06 2012 22:14 prplhz wrote:
so what's going to happen today?


prp, I haven't seen post at all lately, and I think I haven't seen any read of yours the whole game
What are your thoughts on Cephiro/Sheth/sandro?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 06 2012 19:58 GMT
#982
Is there any request for PM logs? I could post some/all of mine, and most of VE's as well.

I think everyone should note that the 1 KP survivor holds a lot of power in this game, as he survives with any faction, and he appareantly has the only KP, so he's fine with co-operating with any faction as long as they keep him alive, and the only KP in the game gets you quite far....
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 06 2012 20:40 GMT
#983
Speaking pure hypotheticals don't do anything for us. Could you post any logs you had with Ace / BC?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 06 2012 20:55 GMT
#984
Including a 1kp survivor and giving the mafia no KP, given that the survivor can easily side with town, controlling the only KP in the game is basically not balanced.

The simple solution is that you're scum
Computer says mafia
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 06 2012 21:10 GMT
#985
On May 07 2012 05:55 Palmar wrote:
Including a 1kp survivor and giving the mafia no KP, given that the survivor can easily side with town, controlling the only KP in the game is basically not balanced.

The simple solution is that you're scum


Too bad life is not always that simple, and you're once again wrong.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 06 2012 21:13 GMT
#986
On May 07 2012 05:40 slOosh wrote:
Speaking pure hypotheticals don't do anything for us. Could you post any logs you had with Ace / BC?


As requested:

Original Message From Ace:
sounds like a very good theory for life!

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Cephiro:
I see. Well, let's see who lives in a moment.

Original Message From Ace:
not thinking about him at all. just a fly trying to buzz on my honey jar.

Original Message From Cephiro:
Whatchu think about gonzaw?


Original Message From Ace:
chaoser seems more useful than the other 2.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Cephiro:
May I ask you your opinion about the syllo&Palmar&chaoser triangle?


BC:

Original Message From BloodyC0bbler:
Eh, people do random things all the time. Is it unlikely that if chaoser is mafia that he is on the same team as syllo/palmar is either is red. Yes, but its not a certainty. In a setup like this manipulation and creating a strong stance/distance will be needed to keep members of a team alive. It all comes down to the individual player and given the lineup of this game I expect that anything could happen given the players.


on a slightly different note I will be watching everyone who makes "town hunting" or the like comments intently. In this setup town should be more worried about finding mafia. Mafia has more interest in clearing who is and isn't town as they have direct competition with another faction. I feel this is one of the more safe ways to catch reds at this point in time.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Cephiro:
Okay, thanks for your opinion.

-About Gonzaw: Yeah, I shouldn't get so worked up but considering the possibility that he is town makes me just want to bang my head against the wall. Maybe I should try to take it easy and try to look at it from a 3rd person perspective better if he keeps it up.

I am having a hard time believing that Palmar and syllo would both be scum, but at the moment I am considering a scenario like this: Syllo scum, managed to team up w/ Palmar, and as he is servant, it is easy for him to back up any suspicious posts by "Order of the King". Effectively being in charge of multiple things but being able to avoid the blame.

I am still a bit unsure on chaoser, but I asked your opinion because I've felt that everything doesn't seem to be right. With the early strong stance against Palmar, I am thinking it's a golden opportunity for the opposing mafia to push strongly, as if they succeed, it's one or even multiple townies/scum members of the other team down, and doesn't really give much of a risk, as any plan involved with one ruler is somewhat easy to oppose from a legit viewpoint.

I was thinking even that a bus could be possible, but I just can't see chaoser being on the same team with either Palmar or syllo, unless they're town.

Original Message From BloodyC0bbler:
Palmar and syllo buddying instantly is odd as hell to my senses but syllo is known for auto buddying his friends. I dislike the relationship purely because anyone could fool someone and with the plan they were pushing I get the feeling one of them is off.

Chaoser is weird. He has some posts that feel extremely townlike, others that feel extremely mafia like. It is day 1 and a game with two families so this is something to consider when I evaluate people. However nothing these 3 players have done has inspired any sense of confidence in their presumed innocence.

As for gonzaw just ignore him. Guy had a reason to suspect you, then just continued to push the same point basically in different ways hoping for a different result. Don't get so worked up about random poor pressuring. If he continues it I would say he has some ulterior motive, but if he stops he is prob just bad at making cases.

Original Message From Cephiro:
Instant townie points for your latest post. You addressed it much better than I did.

If you got the time, could you give me opinions on the relations between Palmar, syllo and chaoser?

Also, if you can be bothered to read through the shitstorm, does it look to you that gonzaw is actually trying to make a proper case on me or is just trying to make me bad and set me up?

Hoping to get a reply soon, thanks anyways.


I would say there are others that are of more interest though.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 06 2012 21:42 GMT
#987
Then why not just post them?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 06 2012 22:08 GMT
#988
Why should I? No-one has requested them.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 00:42 GMT
#989
Hey so for the record I think Cephiro is town. I've been thinking about it all day and thats my read. I also think Syllogism is too.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 00:44 GMT
#990
if any/all of cephiro/sheth/sandroba/chaoser/sloosh are in the majority I say we kill them all.

Indiscriminately, kill them all.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 00:45 GMT
#991
Sheth is setting himself up so if he votes Cephiro he's not suspected later.

To that, I say: die scum, die.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 07 2012 01:14 GMT
#992
I voted yes, wifom that as you please.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 07 2012 01:31 GMT
#993
Sorry for being super AWOL; this weekend has been a little crazy for me. I'll be back fully active starting next phase.

Why do sloosh/chaoser look bad WBG? Did I miss a case somewhere?

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 07 2012 01:37 GMT
#994
Bring this back up since Sheth hasn't acknowledged it:
On May 07 2012 01:34 syllogism wrote:
It seems to me you should have PMed your #1 town read, Palmar instead if you wanted to keep that information secret so you could see how people react.


Also, if he told BC beforehand that the votes were a bluff, then BC would have known that Cephiro was very likely to receive no votes at all, and still chose to put two votes on him.

He knew that no doubt that this would bring some intense suspicions and scrutiny upon him. So I'm inclined to think that he anticipated the good probability that he was going to die and used his votes without fear of repercussion upon himself. (all pronouns in this sentence referring to BC).

Now I'd say that this looks very similar to his votes on MZ.
WBG could you confirm who had this information that you were voting MZ?
Or your thoughts on MZ in general?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 01:54 GMT
#995
no one knew that I was voting MZ except gonzaw and potentially syllo (syllo wasn't around at the time though)

the reason I was voting MZ was in case cephiro and BC traded votes. In fact based on BC giving cephiro votes I'm pretty sure (if Cephiro and BC weren't on the same team) that BC was gambling that Cephiro would give him votes.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 01:55 GMT
#996
and as for meapak, if he's not having a bad town game he's scum. However there's plenty of targets who are more likely to flip scum (IMO) at this juncture.

If any one of Cephiro/sandro/sheth/chaoser don't flip scum then we should probably kill Meapak.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 01:59 GMT
#997
On May 07 2012 09:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Sheth is setting himself up so if he votes Cephiro he's not suspected later.

To that, I say: die scum, die.


No I'm really not.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 07 2012 02:09 GMT
#998
Sheth, would you mind responding to Syllo, and also providing your PM logs with BC?
On May 07 2012 01:34 syllogism wrote:
Yes, I know meapak verified the story and I have seen your logs with him. You have provided no logs of your conversations with BC, unless he never replied and you randomly decided to PM him without talking to him at all about anything. It seems to me you should have PMed your #1 town read, Palmar instead if you wanted to keep that information secret so you could see how people react.
you gotta dance
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 02:22 GMT
#999
On May 07 2012 11:09 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Sheth, would you mind responding to Syllo, and also providing your PM logs with BC?
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 01:34 syllogism wrote:
Yes, I know meapak verified the story and I have seen your logs with him. You have provided no logs of your conversations with BC, unless he never replied and you randomly decided to PM him without talking to him at all about anything. It seems to me you should have PMed your #1 town read, Palmar instead if you wanted to keep that information secret so you could see how people react.


Already answered it, read a few pages back.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 07 2012 02:32 GMT
#1000
On May 07 2012 11:22 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 11:09 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Sheth, would you mind responding to Syllo, and also providing your PM logs with BC?
On May 07 2012 01:34 syllogism wrote:
Yes, I know meapak verified the story and I have seen your logs with him. You have provided no logs of your conversations with BC, unless he never replied and you randomly decided to PM him without talking to him at all about anything. It seems to me you should have PMed your #1 town read, Palmar instead if you wanted to keep that information secret so you could see how people react.


Already answered it, read a few pages back.

Would you mind pointing it out for me? I don't see where you answer why you didn't PM Palmar instead of Meapak or BC anywhere. Also, all I see is one PM you sent to BC, that doesn't constitute logs. I'm asking you to reveal the correspondence you've had with BC, either that chain in it's entirety, or everything you've talked about too, if you're feeling cooperative.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
OSC
7h 26m
Replay Cast
7h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.