• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:32
CEST 04:32
KST 11:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8844 users

Kaller Game - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 100 Next
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 19:12 GMT
#1001
The black people that haven't claimed to me are scum. Why should I ignore the power that I have?
Enjoy your day.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 29 2012 19:12 GMT
#1002
On March 01 2012 04:05 Nisani201 wrote:
I'm not a vigilante. I am a compulsive framer and I also kill black people when I visit them.

Did you read my claim?


You have to assume that you are a compulsive vig becuase you don't know if your visits will kill or not.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 19:15 GMT
#1003
The white supremacist part is an addition to my role, not the main part of it. I would be surprised if there were more than 4 black people in this game.

I'm not a compulsive vig because I don't kill someone every night.
Enjoy your day.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 19:19 GMT
#1004
On March 01 2012 04:12 Nisani201 wrote:
The black people that haven't claimed to me are scum. Why should I ignore the power that I have?

There are so many things wrong with this. It´s basically syllo all over again.

I´m prepared to wait and see how Zeph flips for a final verdict, but if black townies start dying, then you are the prime suspect, no matter if they claimed to you or not. Black roles not claiming to you is not a reason to shoot them.
:3
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 19:25 GMT
#1005
I will claim who I frame to two people before night ends, and I will claim in thread if I'm not dead.

I'll say right now that I will not target sheth or ciryandor (where is ciryandor btw?).

The difference between me and syllo is that syllo wanted full roles. All I want is skin color.
Enjoy your day.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 19:50 GMT
#1006
On March 01 2012 04:25 Nisani201 wrote:
I will claim who I frame to two people before night ends, and I will claim in thread if I'm not dead.

I'll say right now that I will not target sheth or ciryandor (where is ciryandor btw?).

The difference between me and syllo is that syllo wanted full roles. All I want is skin color.


Hey, keep in mind I got my role stolen. o .o
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 19:52 GMT
#1007
On March 01 2012 04:50 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:25 Nisani201 wrote:
I will claim who I frame to two people before night ends, and I will claim in thread if I'm not dead.

I'll say right now that I will not target sheth or ciryandor (where is ciryandor btw?).

The difference between me and syllo is that syllo wanted full roles. All I want is skin color.


Hey, keep in mind I got my role stolen. o .o

Are you saying you are not black anymore, or that you are black now?
:3
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 29 2012 20:32 GMT
#1008
On March 01 2012 04:52 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:50 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On March 01 2012 04:25 Nisani201 wrote:
I will claim who I frame to two people before night ends, and I will claim in thread if I'm not dead.

I'll say right now that I will not target sheth or ciryandor (where is ciryandor btw?).

The difference between me and syllo is that syllo wanted full roles. All I want is skin color.


Hey, keep in mind I got my role stolen. o .o

Are you saying you are not black anymore, or that you are black now?


Are you sure you want to bring up race in the middle of your campaign?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 20:59 GMT
#1009
On March 01 2012 05:32 Erandorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 04:52 Forumite wrote:
On March 01 2012 04:50 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On March 01 2012 04:25 Nisani201 wrote:
I will claim who I frame to two people before night ends, and I will claim in thread if I'm not dead.

I'll say right now that I will not target sheth or ciryandor (where is ciryandor btw?).

The difference between me and syllo is that syllo wanted full roles. All I want is skin color.


Hey, keep in mind I got my role stolen. o .o

Are you saying you are not black anymore, or that you are black now?


Are you sure you want to bring up race in the middle of your campaign?

lol

No, it just sounded on Sheth like his black/non-black status had changed.

When is the deadline?
:3
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 21:48 GMT
#1010
12 minutes bros
Enjoy your day.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 21:53 GMT
#1011
Well I want it on record that killer is the one I feel best about lynching. This zeph lynch feels coin flippy to me.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 21:54 GMT
#1012
to be clear just voted killer
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 29 2012 21:57 GMT
#1013
You are under suspicion by some. Zeph's lynch is now inevitable. And yet you change to Tea, though it wouldn't influence the result. Why?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:00 GMT
#1014
because sheth is a 1 shot cop that has no idea of his sanity and killer has claimed an anti town role in an anti town way
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 22:02 GMT
#1015
On March 01 2012 07:00 vaderseven wrote:
because sheth is a 1 shot cop that has no idea of his sanity and killer has claimed an anti town role in an anti town way

Why do you say I have no idea of my sanity, I clearly said I think I'm sane.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:04 GMT
#1016
pm me proof if you cant post it, i have found no reason to accept a feeling as proof yet
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 29 2012 22:05 GMT
#1017
Night 2


This day is too sad to have a picture.

Zephirdd The Man in Black Who Isn't Black was lynched!
Vet, BG of The Man.


A Killer Cuppa Tea the Country of Iraq was modkilled!
Country of Iraq

You are the country of Iraq. As long as George W Bush is alive you may not die at night.

Once per game, however, you may choose to perform the "ethnic cleansing." Any visitors to you (the country of Iraq) from when you use the power and the start of the next day will be killed and will flip with the daypost. By using this power, however, you immediately lose the night protection due to America declaring war on you.


risk.nuke the BLU Heavy was modkilled!
Vet with modconfirmable hits.


chaos13 the Bill Murray was modkilled!
You can suicuide into someone protecting them, everyone who that person targetted and everyone that targetted that person last cycle.


OriginalName the Boxer was modkilled!
You provide Mafia one unblockable KP.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 22:06 GMT
#1018
There was nothing that talked about my sanity in my PM. What more do you want? I can't post my actual pm, and it doesn't say YOUR COMPLETELY SANE, but then again if it said that I'd be more worried then I am now.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 22:08 GMT
#1019
Wealp thats sad.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:09 GMT
#1020
haha well..

In 99% of mafia games a non sane fop has 0 knowledge of that fact.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1407
Shuttle 1365
Artosis 614
Dewaltoss 54
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift3894
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Other Games
summit1g8051
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0289
ViBE128
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.