• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9587 users

Kaller Game - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 100 Next
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 29 2012 13:22 GMT
#961
First of all, sorry for my absence. Haven't been focusing on mafia lately, but I should be getting back into it now.

On February 29 2012 11:47 Forumite wrote:
What? You claimed DT then immediately claim you are not a DT anymore? This is that chaos13 mess all over again.



Hey, it wasn't my fault

On February 29 2012 20:40 Forumite wrote:
Restless spirit from the beyond! Hear our question! Who were you in life? Were you a blue-flipping role-stealing recruiter scumghost?



Why don't you just ask me, the person who received his role? Syllogism received my role, I received his. If you'll check that death post, it says something along the lines of:

Syllogism the Red Cross Ackbar has died!
You may invent stuff blahblah.

Ever heard of a Red Cross Ackbar inventing shit? Neither have I.

Sandroba and syllogism both knew who switched our roles. Syllogism had apparently been in contact with a lot of people who mass claimed to him in PM. This person switched roles without informing or asking syllogism first. Despite my efforts to figure out who it was and lynch their scummy ass for taking away my inventor role, syllo and sand would not tell me who it was.

So now I'm basically an unstoppable super medic. I don't think I can be roleblocked. I was last night, but I forgot to send in an action so I have no idea if it would have worked or not.

Oh and blubbdavid is scum. You guys have been too busy focusing on this DT claim nonsense to look at anyone's posts. Go read his posts and it will be painfully obvious how easily he's flying under the radar despite scummy as fuck posting.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 29 2012 15:19 GMT
#962
a) syllo is the best ghosts I've ever seen. I consider joining his support for forumite mayor :D

b) For all of you considering. I know that Nisani has been hit by a VIG and not by a scum KP or whatever. I think this information might be relevant, since some of you might believe he was hit by scum which would confirm him...

Right now, I think his claim is legit and Zephs make sense too, since I don't believe there was a medic on Nisani (especially with one medic idling around....). But the alignments are hard to tell. Even Nisani (if town) can't be sure that his BG is town.

c) ET are you kidding me? Nuking a person who GAINS POWER when nuked? Power at night? Which spells out NUKEPROOF?

d) I'll unvote and vote VT for now. Every post I read looks scummy. His vote makes no sense and when asked about it he didn't really answer. The green makes me agressive too. ##vote VanillaTownie

e) online now, but probably not around for lynch since Germany is playing France and I wouldn't miss that for the world...
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 29 2012 15:20 GMT
#963
hmm. lynching sheth might be a good idea too. need to reconsider...
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 15:25 GMT
#964
On February 29 2012 19:04 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 12:15 Nisani201 wrote:
I talked to Sheth D1 through PMs and he claimed black and FBI Inspector to me so I don't think he's lying about his role. He's either insane or Zeph was framed (I framed Ciryandor last night if anyone is wondering).

@Zeph I already claimed White Supremacist earlier in the thread and Sheth knowns of the danger he's in. I think I reluctantly mentioned in the IRC about having an "MLK-type role that could protect black people," and I later tried to draw them out with a warning post in the thread.

If you are black you still have a chance to claim to me. Tonight I will probably frame Ciryandor again since he isn't black but later I might start framing random people. If you are town then you will have nothing to fear by claiming.

Seriously? What kind of town-role uses a framer power? That kind of thing only serve to make it harder for cops to find scum. It´s crazy having it on a town role, if there is a possibility of that, then scum can easily claim "Oh, sorry about that, you got a scum-read on him, because I framed him last night, my bad!" It´s a hugely pro-scum power, and if it can be used by town then it becomes even more powerfull because it can be used to fool detectives even after they´ve checked!

Sheth claims anti-town check on Zeph
Nisani claims in order to protect Zeph
Nisani is White Supremacist claiming an anti-town power
Nisani and Zeph are defending eachother, are checked as scum, have scum powers, this makes them scum!

This is stupid.

I'm a compulsive framer. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but it's true. Each night I've notified two people who I'm framing so the anti-town part isn't so bad.

It's possible that Zephirdd is scum, but someone clearly wants me dead (I took a hit last night) so I'd like to keep him alive for now.

In other news, this is your last chance to claim black person to me. If you do not claim, I will consider you scum, and you might die. I will shoot at random people that have not claimed to me.
Enjoy your day.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 15:25 GMT
#965
Doesn´t anyone else think it´s strange that Nisani claimed framer?
:3
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 15:26 GMT
#966
Doesn't anyone else think it's strange that there's a town framer role in this game?
Enjoy your day.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 29 2012 15:27 GMT
#967
Doesn't anyone else find it strange no one voting for Forumite yet? Clearly mafia don't want him as the mayor
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 15:30 GMT
#968
Wait, is this a mayor election or a lynch election?
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 29 2012 15:31 GMT
#969
On March 01 2012 00:27 syllogism wrote:
Doesn't anyone else find it strange no one voting for Forumite yet? Clearly mafia don't want him as the mayor


what are the mayor (get it?) qualities? Is it mostly not claiming or is there more of what the usual towny doesn't know. Real good behind the curtains stuff?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 29 2012 15:31 GMT
#970
According to my sources, this is indeed a mayor election and in the end it doesn't particularly matter. Vote Forumite!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 29 2012 15:31 GMT
#971
On March 01 2012 00:30 Nisani201 wrote:
Wait, is this a mayor election or a lynch election?


successful troll ghost is successful.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 15:33 GMT
#972
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
Enjoy your day.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 29 2012 15:40 GMT
#973
Wtf?????
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 29 2012 15:42 GMT
#974
On March 01 2012 00:20 Jayjay54 wrote:
hmm. lynching sheth might be a good idea too. need to reconsider...

Lynching the DT claim first is stupid.
Life can only kill you once.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 15:43 GMT
#975
yeah we are not killing sheth
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 29 2012 15:45 GMT
#976
well, he unclaimed again. he claims VT now. which is what makes me suspicious...
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 15:59 GMT
#977
On March 01 2012 00:45 Jayjay54 wrote:
well, he unclaimed again. he claims VT now. which is what makes me suspicious...


Be suspicious all you like. ZephirDD is who we kill and if I'm wrong you just convert that suspicion into killing me. Pretty easy. I'm curious how many interactions our ghost can do, can you vote? And if anyone wants to talk I like the IRC channel I'll be there for a while.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 15:59 GMT
#978
The IRC name is #wholetthedogsout if you don't know.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 29 2012 16:00 GMT
#979
On March 01 2012 00:45 Jayjay54 wrote:
well, he unclaimed again. he claims VT now. which is what makes me suspicious...

He claimed his role was stolen. We know role thieves are in the game. We lynch Zeph. And go from there.
Life can only kill you once.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 29 2012 16:21 GMT
#980
On February 29 2012 12:41 EchelonTee wrote:
##Unvote Zephirdd
##Vote Liquid`Sheth


wtf... i wish i had the nuke to actually nuke you with
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3616
Rush 213
Soma 195
Mong 93
Killer 93
ToSsGirL 83
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft599
ceh9542
olofmeister519
Happy339
dupreeh231
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.