• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9896 users

Kaller Game - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 100 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 29 2012 02:51 GMT
#921
It's also hilarious how it took you so long to vote me, considering you DT checked me. You were waiting the wagon to form before you'd jump, right?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 02:54 GMT
#922
On February 29 2012 11:50 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 11:35 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Btw I really dislike whoever thiefed my role, why would you thief a DT? Anyway, I'm now vanilla. I imagine Zeph is 100% mafia now, and there somewhat afraid. Anyway a vote for Zeph is a vote for a happy town.


LOL WHAT THE FUCK?

So you have been magically "stolen"? Why is it that you didn't say that you weren't a DT anymore when you claimed I wasn't town?

Are you fken kidding me? You insta claim DT to get one guy - who is TOWN despite your read - and then you claim that you won't be able to DT check anymore? Like, it's easy as hell isn't it? "Oh guys he is 'not town'". *Crap he will flip town* "hey guys I'm not DT anymore" <Zeph dies> "So I guess I was insane!"

Seriously? Fuck suiciding, I'm claiming and killing your ass.

I'm the MAN IN BLACK WHO IS NOT BLACK(see first post for crumb), and while I'm alive someone called THE MAN is immune to all KP.

I don't know if there are other bodyguards, I don't know who THE MAN is.

Killing me will make a potentially strong town vulnerable.


Killing Sheth is killing scum. Seriously, just follow his actions for today. I'm not even bothering checking his filter for other stuff, and I'm pretty sure someone will find more scum actions from him on the previous days.

Die.
##Vote Sheth

I am The Man.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 02:55 GMT
#923
I was not informed that Zephirdd was my bodyguard. However I did take a hit last night (I mentioned this earlier). So we're going to keep Zephirdd alive for now.
Enjoy your day.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 02:56 GMT
#924
Well, I got my role removed, just read the PM. Anyway ur still not town, so we can do what we will with you.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 02:57 GMT
#925
On February 29 2012 11:55 Nisani201 wrote:
I was not informed that Zephirdd was my bodyguard. However I did take a hit last night (I mentioned this earlier). So we're going to keep Zephirdd alive for now.


Who would you want instead?
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 02:57 GMT
#926
Jackal and vader are good choices, preferably Jackal.
Enjoy your day.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 29 2012 02:57 GMT
#927
Alright Nisani.




Voting Jackal now.

He lynched obvious town day 1 and he isn't helping town.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 29 2012 03:03 GMT
#928
On February 29 2012 11:56 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Well, I got my role removed, just read the PM. Anyway ur still not town, so we can do what we will with you.


You said that your role told you were "black". Elaborate, and tell me how that affects nisani's role. I want your opinions/thoughts on it.

I told you I win with town. If that makes me 'not town', then I assume my role works like most bguards do: as a miller role. But I wouldnt know.

no, I dont buy the incredibly convenient "someone stole my role" excuse.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 03:05 GMT
#929
Sheth is black which means that I can kill him at night if I want to.

However he doesn't seem scummy to me so he's not dying.
Enjoy your day.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 29 2012 03:09 GMT
#930
... nisani, thats the kind of thing you keep to yourself or even lie to try and attract other black guys.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
February 29 2012 03:10 GMT
#931
Hm.

Unvote. Anyone got any better ideas?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 03:11 GMT
#932
On February 29 2012 12:05 Nisani201 wrote:
Sheth is black which means that I can kill him at night if I want to.

However he doesn't seem scummy to me so he's not dying.

What do you think happened? Sheth is insane, Sheth is scum, Zeph is a miller, or Zeph was framed? Can we trust Sheth even with his convenient loss of his role? It´s basically him confirming himself, without giving town anything in return. That doesn´t make it him scum, but it does look like a good scum move, especially if we end up NOT lynching Zeph today.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 03:11 GMT
#933
On February 29 2012 12:09 Zephirdd wrote:
... nisani, thats the kind of thing you keep to yourself or even lie to try and attract other black guys.

He claimed yesterday, it was allready out in the open.
:3
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 03:12 GMT
#934
On February 29 2012 12:03 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 11:56 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Well, I got my role removed, just read the PM. Anyway ur still not town, so we can do what we will with you.


You said that your role told you were "black". Elaborate, and tell me how that affects nisani's role. I want your opinions/thoughts on it.

I told you I win with town. If that makes me 'not town', then I assume my role works like most bguards do: as a miller role. But I wouldnt know.

no, I dont buy the incredibly convenient "someone stole my role" excuse.


Well, my role is gone, so it doesn't matter eh? And I'm just telling you what my check came out. Getting pretty defensive...
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 03:15 GMT
#935
I talked to Sheth D1 through PMs and he claimed black and FBI Inspector to me so I don't think he's lying about his role. He's either insane or Zeph was framed (I framed Ciryandor last night if anyone is wondering).

@Zeph I already claimed White Supremacist earlier in the thread and Sheth knowns of the danger he's in. I think I reluctantly mentioned in the IRC about having an "MLK-type role that could protect black people," and I later tried to draw them out with a warning post in the thread.

If you are black you still have a chance to claim to me. Tonight I will probably frame Ciryandor again since he isn't black but later I might start framing random people. If you are town then you will have nothing to fear by claiming.
Enjoy your day.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 29 2012 03:17 GMT
#936
On February 29 2012 11:57 Bluelightz wrote:
Alright Nisani.




Voting Jackal now.

He lynched obvious town day 1 and he isn't helping town.

How the hell was Bugs obv town?
Life can only kill you once.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 29 2012 03:29 GMT
#937
Well I retract bugs as obvious town but still I believed bugs was town.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 29 2012 03:37 GMT
#938
On February 29 2012 12:29 Bluelightz wrote:
Well I retract bugs as obvious town but still I believed bugs was town.

But you want to lynch me because Bugs was obv town.
Life can only kill you once.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 03:56 GMT
#939
On February 29 2012 12:37 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 12:29 Bluelightz wrote:
Well I retract bugs as obvious town but still I believed bugs was town.

But you want to lynch me because Bugs was obv town.


He was obvious town, no one goes through the trouble of making that cool graph about WBG = GWB without being townie. Just saying :p
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 29 2012 04:00 GMT
#940
I'll be back. I'm gonna go gouge out my eye with an ice pick.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 77
PiLiPiLi 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever535
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 591
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0333
ViBE161
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1144
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.