• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

Kaller Game - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 100 Next
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 28 2012 23:49 GMT
#901
Well, right now I believe Sheth so I will vote Zeph.

I'm not taking this game TOO seriously >.>
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 28 2012 23:52 GMT
#902
oh guyz ill be active more soon this game is a bit more real now it seems.

I am going to a lan this weekend and Ive been training hard core (92 ladder games over 2 servers past 3 days + non ladder games). Ill try to make some posts tonight!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 28 2012 23:58 GMT
#903
On February 28 2012 08:14 GGQ wrote:
Yo, I've found us a scum to lynch today. I present to you all, vaderseven!

Vaderseven is dazzlingly scummy this game. May I outline the three point plan to lynching him?

1) Vaderseven claims town cop. Who claims "town cop"? No one does, because cop is town. Vaderseven overcompensates for his knowledge of his own scummyness by including the redundant 'town'. Also claiming cop makes no sense for an actual town cop on day 1. Notice how he hasn't been killed yet. Surprise.

2) Vaderseven picks a random target for the day 1 lynch in WBG (who flipped town, as should note). He tunnels him without ever presenting a reason. He never bothers to explain himself. Scum trying to appear active with no actual contribution.

3) Finally vaderseven jumps on the easy lynch train of the survivor claim. Anything is better than lynching mafia, right, scummy? The reasons he gives for lynching the survivor are laughable, poorly thought out because he knows the lynch is not controversial at all. He just wants to appear to be doing something.

TL;DR lynch vaderseven


@ # 1

On February 24 2012 05:02 vaderseven wrote:
PLEASE BE AWARE:

Regaurdless of my role and align, I will be claiming cop. I intend to do this to help whatever side I on win. Lord save me if Im 3rd party.


Thats from before the game started. I still 100% stand by my claim. I am a cop. Just because last game I spent tunneling you and I didn't really care about thinking too hard yet I scanned you (GGQ) last night and got the all caps result of NOT GODFATHER. Super useful

I do think I might be being trolled a bit because of the fact that I made it clear that I would claim cop at the start of the game.

@ # 2

??? I hate day 1, I really hate elections, and I *REALLY* hate GWB.

I didnt vote for the survivor guy because I realized his role isnt the usual pro-scum 3rd party and I haven't thought about his claim really yet.

I'll try to read through the current day when I need a ladder break. Just popped in after work, saw the page count, and saw my name so was like ewww Im that inactive jerk.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 29 2012 00:07 GMT
#904
i believe sheth
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 00:44 GMT
#905
On February 29 2012 08:18 Nisani201 wrote:
What power does he have anyways?

No we shouldn't trust a DT check because this is a bastard game and we really shouldn't trust anything.
I don´t trust Sheth one bit, but we have a DT-check, we have to do something about it. Either we believe Sheth, which means Zeph is scum and needs to be lynched, or we think Zeph has acted Townie enough to make us doubt Sheth's check, in which case we lynch Sheth and see how we flips. We can´t just ignore this, can we?

Personally I´m torn, we have a scumcheck on someone I´ve been leaning town on for most of the game, and it makes it tough to decide what to do. He only started looking odd when he and Jackal had a falling out. Still, it´s a DT check.

Is it only I that pronounce Sheth and Zeph about the same in my head?

On February 29 2012 08:45 Jayjay54 wrote:
you mean me?

first of all we got a DT check which should be followed (even in a bastard game) IMO.

VT looks really bad and his vote sucked.

GGQ's case on V7 makes sense as well.

Mist and Forumite are on my close watch list.

And where is nuke by the way?

anyways, it's european sleep time. see you in 18 hours or so.
Sure, watch away. I know I´m not the most shining example of townieness after everyone started calling Jackal scum somewhere along the way.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 00:48 GMT
#906
On February 29 2012 07:16 Mattchew wrote:
fine.

sheth's sanity ftw

##vote Zephirdd
On February 29 2012 07:16 Mattchew wrote:
but jackal is still scum.

I kind of figured your read on those two allready.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 01:06 GMT
#907
Voting so I don´t forget. To clarify, it´s a DT-check, this needs to be resolved, and as we don´t lynch a claimed DT it leaves Zeph.

##vote Zephirdd
:3
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 29 2012 01:26 GMT
#908
I'm a Marine!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 29 2012 01:35 GMT
#909
I just want to remind you guys that me flipping town could mean sheth is paranoid/insane or I was framed(less likely), or, the most obvious case, that he would be scum.

I'm fine with a Zeph lynch considering DT checks and it will help clarify a fuckload of stuff.

- Greymist is scum IMO
- Mattchew is a troll and should be killed somehow, I'd guess he is either scum or 3rd party
- Jackal is likely scum as well

To the hosts, don't take this as giving up. I just think it will benefit town a lot more if I am lynched than if I stay here creating doubts and suspicions. I'm not even contributing that much anyways
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
February 29 2012 01:44 GMT
#910
On February 29 2012 00:57 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
As far as I know I'm sane.


Worth testing at least.

##Vote: ZephirDD
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 29 2012 01:47 GMT
#911
Lol I am not a troll in pm land and such and such.... I change shit up
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 29 2012 01:48 GMT
#912
Going with the dt check over lynching our dear mayor.
But what kind of check returns not town?
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 01:49 GMT
#913
On February 29 2012 09:44 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:18 Nisani201 wrote:
What power does he have anyways?

No we shouldn't trust a DT check because this is a bastard game and we really shouldn't trust anything.
I don´t trust Sheth one bit, but we have a DT-check, we have to do something about it. Either we believe Sheth, which means Zeph is scum and needs to be lynched, or we think Zeph has acted Townie enough to make us doubt Sheth's check, in which case we lynch Sheth and see how we flips. We can´t just ignore this, can we?

Personally I´m torn, we have a scumcheck on someone I´ve been leaning town on for most of the game, and it makes it tough to decide what to do. He only started looking odd when he and Jackal had a falling out. Still, it´s a DT check.

Is it only I that pronounce Sheth and Zeph about the same in my head?

Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 08:45 Jayjay54 wrote:
you mean me?

first of all we got a DT check which should be followed (even in a bastard game) IMO.

VT looks really bad and his vote sucked.

GGQ's case on V7 makes sense as well.

Mist and Forumite are on my close watch list.

And where is nuke by the way?

anyways, it's european sleep time. see you in 18 hours or so.
Sure, watch away. I know I´m not the most shining example of townieness after everyone started calling Jackal scum somewhere along the way.


Weird post. Yea lets lynch the DT, instead of the random guy he checked, then you know we'll know for sure if he was lying! Zeph is the smart lynch for today. I know hes Not Town, and so those not voting him are really interesting to watch.

VanillaTownie is there a reason you switched from AKCT, to Zeph for no reason?
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 29 2012 01:50 GMT
#914
On February 29 2012 10:48 evantrees wrote:
Going with the dt check over lynching our dear mayor.
But what kind of check returns not town?


you'd be surprised. on multi faction games, it's very common for checks to return either "X" or "Not X"
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
February 29 2012 01:59 GMT
#915
On February 29 2012 10:49 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
VanillaTownie is there a reason you switched from AKCT, to Zeph for no reason?


Call me Tea y'all, that acronym confuses me.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 29 2012 02:27 GMT
#916
On February 29 2012 08:58 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 08:14 GGQ wrote:
Yo, I've found us a scum to lynch today. I present to you all, vaderseven!

Vaderseven is dazzlingly scummy this game. May I outline the three point plan to lynching him?

1) Vaderseven claims town cop. Who claims "town cop"? No one does, because cop is town. Vaderseven overcompensates for his knowledge of his own scummyness by including the redundant 'town'. Also claiming cop makes no sense for an actual town cop on day 1. Notice how he hasn't been killed yet. Surprise.

2) Vaderseven picks a random target for the day 1 lynch in WBG (who flipped town, as should note). He tunnels him without ever presenting a reason. He never bothers to explain himself. Scum trying to appear active with no actual contribution.

3) Finally vaderseven jumps on the easy lynch train of the survivor claim. Anything is better than lynching mafia, right, scummy? The reasons he gives for lynching the survivor are laughable, poorly thought out because he knows the lynch is not controversial at all. He just wants to appear to be doing something.

TL;DR lynch vaderseven


@ # 1

Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 05:02 vaderseven wrote:
PLEASE BE AWARE:

Regaurdless of my role and align, I will be claiming cop. I intend to do this to help whatever side I on win. Lord save me if Im 3rd party.


Thats from before the game started. I still 100% stand by my claim. I am a cop. Just because last game I spent tunneling you and I didn't really care about thinking too hard yet I scanned you (GGQ) last night and got the all caps result of NOT GODFATHER. Super useful

I do think I might be being trolled a bit because of the fact that I made it clear that I would claim cop at the start of the game.

@ # 2

??? I hate day 1, I really hate elections, and I *REALLY* hate GWB.

I didnt vote for the survivor guy because I realized his role isnt the usual pro-scum 3rd party and I haven't thought about his claim really yet.

I'll try to read through the current day when I need a ladder break. Just popped in after work, saw the page count, and saw my name so was like ewww Im that inactive jerk.


This is not town vaderseven. If he was town, he'd be all over my ass trying to turn this around on me. Instead he meekly tries to justify all his actions and back away from any commitments he appears to have made. Scummy scum scum.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 02:35 GMT
#917
Btw I really dislike whoever thiefed my role, why would you thief a DT? Anyway, I'm now vanilla. I imagine Zeph is 100% mafia now, and there somewhat afraid. Anyway a vote for Zeph is a vote for a happy town.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 02:43 GMT
#918
On February 29 2012 10:48 evantrees wrote:
Going with the dt check over lynching our dear mayor.
But what kind of check returns not town?

An alignment-DT?

On February 29 2012 10:49 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 09:44 Forumite wrote:
On February 29 2012 08:18 Nisani201 wrote:
What power does he have anyways?

No we shouldn't trust a DT check because this is a bastard game and we really shouldn't trust anything.
I don´t trust Sheth one bit, but we have a DT-check, we have to do something about it. Either we believe Sheth, which means Zeph is scum and needs to be lynched, or we think Zeph has acted Townie enough to make us doubt Sheth's check, in which case we lynch Sheth and see how we flips. We can´t just ignore this, can we?

Personally I´m torn, we have a scumcheck on someone I´ve been leaning town on for most of the game, and it makes it tough to decide what to do. He only started looking odd when he and Jackal had a falling out. Still, it´s a DT check.

Is it only I that pronounce Sheth and Zeph about the same in my head?

On February 29 2012 08:45 Jayjay54 wrote:
you mean me?

first of all we got a DT check which should be followed (even in a bastard game) IMO.

VT looks really bad and his vote sucked.

GGQ's case on V7 makes sense as well.

Mist and Forumite are on my close watch list.

And where is nuke by the way?

anyways, it's european sleep time. see you in 18 hours or so.
Sure, watch away. I know I´m not the most shining example of townieness after everyone started calling Jackal scum somewhere along the way.


Weird post. Yea lets lynch the DT, instead of the random guy he checked, then you know we'll know for sure if he was lying! Zeph is the smart lynch for today. I know hes Not Town, and so those not voting him are really interesting to watch.

VanillaTownie is there a reason you switched from AKCT, to Zeph for no reason?

Trusting your DT-check hinges on me trusting you, and I don´t. I´m accepting a Zeph lynch more on the basis that you are next if he flips town, than that I expect him to flip scum.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 02:47 GMT
#919
On February 29 2012 11:35 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Btw I really dislike whoever thiefed my role, why would you thief a DT? Anyway, I'm now vanilla. I imagine Zeph is 100% mafia now, and there somewhat afraid. Anyway a vote for Zeph is a vote for a happy town.

What? You claimed DT then immediately claim you are not a DT anymore? This is that chaos13 mess all over again.
:3
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 29 2012 02:50 GMT
#920
On February 29 2012 11:35 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Btw I really dislike whoever thiefed my role, why would you thief a DT? Anyway, I'm now vanilla. I imagine Zeph is 100% mafia now, and there somewhat afraid. Anyway a vote for Zeph is a vote for a happy town.


LOL WHAT THE FUCK?

So you have been magically "stolen"? Why is it that you didn't say that you weren't a DT anymore when you claimed I wasn't town?

Are you fken kidding me? You insta claim DT to get one guy - who is TOWN despite your read - and then you claim that you won't be able to DT check anymore? Like, it's easy as hell isn't it? "Oh guys he is 'not town'". *Crap he will flip town* "hey guys I'm not DT anymore" <Zeph dies> "So I guess I was insane!"

Seriously? Fuck suiciding, I'm claiming and killing your ass.

I'm the MAN IN BLACK WHO IS NOT BLACK(see first post for crumb), and while I'm alive someone called THE MAN is immune to all KP.

I don't know if there are other bodyguards, I don't know who THE MAN is.

Killing me will make a potentially strong town vulnerable.


Killing Sheth is killing scum. Seriously, just follow his actions for today. I'm not even bothering checking his filter for other stuff, and I'm pretty sure someone will find more scum actions from him on the previous days.

Die.
##Vote Sheth
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 323
Free 174
sorry 82
Mind 73
Bale 29
ZergMaN 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.