• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

Kaller Game - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 100 Next
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:10 GMT
#1021
On March 01 2012 07:06 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
There was nothing that talked about my sanity in my PM. What more do you want? I can't post my actual pm, and it doesn't say YOUR COMPLETELY SANE, but then again if it said that I'd be more worried then I am now.


To be 100% clear, this means you dont know your sanity which is why i said it felt really coin flippy.

Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 29 2012 22:11 GMT
#1022
Tea was modkilled hm?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 29 2012 22:11 GMT
#1023
Lol, just let's kill Jackal and Sheth. Or VT first.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:11 GMT
#1024
Wtf killer was town lol wtf wtf

I guess he was lieing to "use his role better."
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 29 2012 22:11 GMT
#1025
I also knew he was something related to Iraq cause he says he knows GWB (I think everyone understood that from his hint)
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 22:12 GMT
#1026
Damn, that was bloody for a lynch.

Sheth, explain Zephs flip!
:3
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:14 GMT
#1027
On March 01 2012 07:11 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol, just let's kill Jackal and Sheth. Or VT first.


You cant say anything about sheth based on the flip. One claimed result flipping one is litterally non conclusive information.

VT and jackal I'll look at some tonight.

At least scum are modkilled just as ez too.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 29 2012 22:16 GMT
#1028
Sadly I was a bit suspicious of Chaos, but looks like that amounted to nothing.

and surprised that Tea claimed what he did, that was an....interesting..choice.

Blub what makes you think vt worthy of being lynched?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:18 GMT
#1029
Actually my read on sheth is very town at this point.

The scum cop claim gambit that makes sense really is one where he either busses to gain cred or leads one bad lynch and then claims not sane.

His role was taken and we have a town flip on zeph. I just cant find a logical motive at this point for doing what he did (from a he is scum pov).
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 22:23 GMT
#1030
I think v7 is scum. I should write up a case on it. But basically, why wouldn't you think I'm scum after that? He just wants to keep me around if I was a paranoid cop. : /
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 29 2012 22:25 GMT
#1031
On March 01 2012 00:19 Jayjay54 wrote:
c) ET are you kidding me? Nuking a person who GAINS POWER when nuked? Power at night? Which spells out NUKEPROOF?


Well it turns out he didn't have those powers, and that there are actually red. I'm going to re-read thread and see if a case is actually able to be built.

@Mattchew, Zephirdd wasn't black, my vote switch was sensible. So be glad you don't have a nuke that would've offed me.

I'm thinking that Zephirdd comes up as non-town to DT reads (cuz he's the Man in Black, unknown to general populace), so it's possible that sheth wasn't lying.

....I am so confused with this game.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:29 GMT
#1032
On March 01 2012 07:23 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I think v7 is scum. I should write up a case on it. But basically, why wouldn't you think I'm scum after that? He just wants to keep me around if I was a paranoid cop. : /


Because I just see no logical reason for a scum player to try to create so many lies that are front stage on day that create a situation where the day 2 lynch hits a townie.

Your understanding of the chane of you being sane fits with the actions and thoughts you posted.

Your tone and style of claim seem very genuine.

Like I said it a read not a fact.


Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 29 2012 22:37 GMT
#1033
On March 01 2012 07:18 vaderseven wrote:
Actually my read on sheth is very town at this point.

The scum cop claim gambit that makes sense really is one where he either busses to gain cred or leads one bad lynch and then claims not sane.

His role was taken and we have a town flip on zeph. I just cant find a logical motive at this point for doing what he did (from a he is scum pov).

Just because it´s a crazy scum-gamble doesn´t mean that it wasn´t one. If we don´t call out people on the crazy stuff they do then they´ll keep doing them. Right now we have a DT who was wrong, and isn´t a DT anymore, there are endless possibilities for scum to hide behind this. Sheth hurts town and can´t help town anymore, the theft abolishing him from any further responsibility, that´s what makes me think Sheth is scum.
:3
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:40 GMT
#1034
On March 01 2012 07:37 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 07:18 vaderseven wrote:
Actually my read on sheth is very town at this point.

The scum cop claim gambit that makes sense really is one where he either busses to gain cred or leads one bad lynch and then claims not sane.

His role was taken and we have a town flip on zeph. I just cant find a logical motive at this point for doing what he did (from a he is scum pov).

Just because it´s a crazy scum-gamble doesn´t mean that it wasn´t one. If we don´t call out people on the crazy stuff they do then they´ll keep doing them. Right now we have a DT who was wrong, and isn´t a DT anymore, there are endless possibilities for scum to hide behind this. Sheth hurts town and can´t help town anymore, the theft abolishing him from any further responsibility, that´s what makes me think Sheth is scum.


Ya that actually has a bit of logic to it.

My read on him is still fairly town but their is at least a bit of possible sensible way for him to do what he did as scum. I would be very impressed if he was scum and wrote all his posts exactly like he did. They just seem so genuine to my cynical eye.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 29 2012 22:42 GMT
#1035
well don't worry guys, Originalname had a ton of info we can use in his filter, it consisted of the following:


On February 24 2012 06:51 OriginalName wrote:
/in



On February 26 2012 06:09 OriginalName wrote:
I TOTALLY FORGOT I WAS PLAYING THIS GAME LOL WTF IS GOING ON.



On February 26 2012 06:24 OriginalName wrote:
##Nuke Kurumi


I think we can work with this.


-.-
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 29 2012 22:43 GMT
#1036
Really his understanding of his possible sanity (which is still way up in there air... one result means nothing) and the possible interactions of roles has me thinking he is fairly new to mafia (less than one year of active online play). With that in mind I see him as trying to be 100% transparent at all points in time.

Am I wrong about his experience level with the game? That would factor heavily into how I look at him.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 23:08 GMT
#1037
Alright so if there is a medic I'd like to be protected tonight. I have a lead on a possible black person and he is getting aimed at.

In other news, you guys shouldn't have lynched Zephirdd, and we are lynching Jackal tomorrow.
Enjoy your day.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 29 2012 23:08 GMT
#1038
Ok nisani! I'm on your side!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 29 2012 23:11 GMT
#1039
On March 01 2012 08:08 Nisani201 wrote:
Alright so if there is a medic I'd like to be protected tonight. I have a lead on a possible black person and he is getting aimed at.

In other news, you guys shouldn't have lynched Zephirdd, and we are lynching Jackal tomorrow.


Yea, I remember you pushing extremely hard against a Zephirdd lynch.

Oh wait
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 29 2012 23:14 GMT
#1040
I stated my opposition for the Zephirdd lynch multiple times in the thread.
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech123
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
canceldota159
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD81
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta11
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.