• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9653 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next All
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 03:39:53
March 13 2012 03:28 GMT
#901
Day 5: The End
[image loading]

The sound of a gunshot rang out in the still morning air, rousing the crew of the Qatol into action. Quickly, First Mate Mattchew and Captain Wiggles made their way out onto the open deck of the ship. There, the body of A Killer Cuppa Tea lay sprawled and bleeding on the ground. Above his corpse stood Deconduo and TheToast, confronted Snarfs and Bluelightz. TheToast held a smoking pistol in his hand, as well as a small sword, and the three other men had weapons ready as well.

"Well, well, well..." intoned Wiggles, "It seems as though you scum have finally revealed yourselves! There's not much else to say, though. Send them to Hell, boys!"

And with that, Snarfs and Bluelightz, closely followed be Captain Wiggles, dove towards Deconduo and TheToast, arms in hand.

The combat was quick, but brutal. Snarfs took a blow to the head as he rushed in, and reeled back, holding his hand to his bleeding face. Enraged, Bluelightz fought with TheToast, and delivered a strong blow to his leg. TheToast fell to the ground, but before Bluelightz could finish the job, he was shot by Deconduo, from where he dueled with Captain Wiggles. Snarfs, having recovered enough to rejoin the fight, tried to make his way towards where the Captain fought, but half-blinded with blood, did not see TheToast where he lay on the ground. As he passed, TheToast pulled him down, and set upon him with his sword, hacking the defenceless Snarfs to bloody pieces.

However, it seemed this was not enough to overcome the Captain, who had beaten Deconduo to the ground, where he held him at sword point, while he aimed his drawn pistol towards TheToast.

Captain Wiggles heaved with exertion, blood trickling down his arm from where he had been wounded in the shoulder, "Don't either of you dare move, or I'll kill ye' both right now. You thought you could outsmart me, but I'm an old dog, and I've dealt with worse before. Now I'm going to make you pay for what you've done, and I'll have fun doing it too. Mattchew! Bring some rope and secure these bastards, this is over!"

However, instead of hearing the sounds of Mattchew carrying out his order, Captain Wiggles instead felt the end of a pistol press into the back of his head. He froze in place. There must have been another mutineer who he had missed, someone who had waited until the battle was over to seize upon this oppurtunity. Wiggles was unsure of what had happened to Mattchew, but hoped he was still alive to turn the tables back in their favour.

Captain Wiggles' hopes were dashed, though, when the man behind him began to laugh, the cool chuckle of Mattchew ringing clear and steady in the open air. He was betrayed!

"Why?", was all Captain Wiggles could utter.

"Because," Mattchew said, "I know how much gold you've really got tucked away on this ship, and I know how much you've been holding back from your crew. I've decided it was more than a little unfair of you to act that way, so I enlisted the help of these two", motioning towards Deconduo and TheToast, "to take over this ship and get rid of you. It was a little bloodier than I imagined, but it looks like we've done it. You made it too easy, with how trusting you were, and you should know above all, you never trust a pirate." Finishing, Mattchew laughed once more, and pulled the trigger.

Snarfs the Medic was killed in mortal combat!
Bluelightz the Townie was killed in mortal combat!
Captain Wiggles was betrayed!

MAFIA VICTORY!


+ Show Spoiler [Role List] +
Player Name Role
TheToast Goon
Sandroba Goon
deconduo Mafia Medic
Palmar Watcher
Snarfs Medic
Paperscraps Vig
Probulous SK
Jackal58 Vanilla Townie
Bluelightz Vanilla Townie
rgTheSchworz Vanilla Townie
Misder Vanilla Townie
Pandain Vanilla Townie
adam4167 Vanilla Townie
A Killer Cuppa Tea Vanilla Townie

+ Show Spoiler [Action List] +
Night 1:
Sandroba shoots rgTheSchworz
Deconduo successfully protects Sandroba
Palmar watched Probulous
Snarfs protected Palmar
Probulous shoots Sandroba

Night 2:
TheToast shoots Palmar
Deconduo protected TheToast
Palmar watched Probulous
Snarfs successfully protected Palmar
Paperscraps shoots Jackal58
Probulous shoots Palmar

Night 3:
TheToast shoots Pandain
Deconduo protected TheToast
Snarfs protected Probulous
Probulous shoots Paperscraps

Night 4:
TheToast shoots A Killer Cuppa Tea
Deconduo protected TheToast
Snarfs protected Bluelightz

you gotta dance
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 13 2012 03:28 GMT
#902
And I was right about snarfs too? Nice
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 13 2012 03:29 GMT
#903
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#904
Wiggles why did this game go on for so long? Surely town could not win once AKCT didn't vote. It would only be fair for him to be modkilled at this stage of the game putting town at 2-2 with no vig overnight.

Anyway, I have a bigger post coming up.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#905
Before we discuss anything else, I just want to say right now that I'm sorry if anyone took offense at my posting Night 3. The insults were not meant to be taken personally, it was part of an in game strategy; I was attempting to create some back and forth in the hopes that it might lead to some insight on who had what roles. Apparently I went a bit too far, and this was taken personally. Please know that it was offered in the spirit of the game. There's a reason I only went after Bluelightz and Snarfs, I was hoping one of you would slip. Unfortunatly this did not work as intended.

Anyways, GG.


I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#906
Finally, something good happened in this long and terrible day. Well played guys, its always nice to have a game that goes right down to the wire. Now I can get some fucking sleep
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#907
Ahaha I debated all day about which one you would shoot >.<
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#908
GG
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 13 2012 03:31 GMT
#909
On March 13 2012 12:30 deconduo wrote:
Finally, something good happened in this long and terrible day. Well played guys, its always nice to have a game that goes right down to the wire. Now I can get some fucking sleep


Well played me pirate maties!

I too really need to get going, be back later I have a ton to do. Be back later for more post game.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 13 2012 03:31 GMT
#910
You're an asshole.

I don't care if that is strategy, it is belittling and petty and doesn't belong in any game I wish to play in.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 13 2012 03:32 GMT
#911
No hard feelings Toast, I probably took it a bit more personally than I should have but I had just gotten off 4 hours of work on my birthday on a Sunday so I was in a bad mood
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 13 2012 03:32 GMT
#912
IF AKCT WAS THERE T.T
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 13 2012 03:33 GMT
#913
Special thanks to the hosts, Mr.Wiggles and Mattchew!
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 13 2012 03:34 GMT
#914
On March 13 2012 12:32 Snarfs wrote:
No hard feelings Toast, I probably took it a bit more personally than I should have but I had just gotten off 4 hours of work on my birthday on a Sunday so I was in a bad mood


Yeah sorry, it's hard to tell sometimes where the line is and I evidently took it too far. You can check the Mafia QT, it was part of a strategy I was working on. Just poorly implemented. Glad to hear were good.

On March 13 2012 12:31 Probulous wrote:
You're an asshole.

I don't care if that is strategy, it is belittling and petty and doesn't belong in any game I wish to play in.


I'm not the only one who got warned this game. I'll just leave it at that.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
March 13 2012 03:34 GMT
#915
On March 12 2012 20:27 Mattchew wrote:
The Irony in this post is unbelievable, but that will be explained at a later date

Yeah, not sure why players immediately didn't realize the game was over with this post.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 13 2012 03:38 GMT
#916
I got warned for absent mindedly poking at you out of the game, you got warned for shitting on players. So no they are not the same. It give me the shits when players degrade others but hey it is all part of your stategy, whatever man.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 13 2012 03:40 GMT
#917
Time to point out a nice little mod error!

Jackal was listed as "shot on night 2" for the better part of a few days as opposed to the traditional "killed on night 2" while Paperscraps claimed that his vig role came with a high-calibre rifle...

But that wasn't why my mind changed so radically on Paper. I saved Palmar night 2 and knew there were two KP on him. The vig claim was the only thing that made sense. I tried to make it as obvious that I was defending Paper as I dared without giving myself away but clearly I didn't do a good enough job .
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 13 2012 03:41 GMT
#918
My Play
All I wanted was a vanilla role but instead I got Serial Killer. This role is hard, like really hard. Given that I had a veteran life I would play the game as if I am town. I wanted to be the most townie town there ever was so that mafia would not shoot me and would have trouble getting me lynched. The downside to this was it made me obvious to them in the end game. I think my choice of shots were alright.

Night Hits
  1. The sandroba shot night 1 was on a scum so I am happy with that.
  2. I wanted to shoot Palmar night 2 because he was suspicious of me and I suspected that scum would shoot him given his outing of sandroba. I also thought the medic might be on him so they would need a doublestack. He was the one obvious town who could take me down and given the numbers I had to shoot him.
  3. I shot Paperscraps night 3 to put suspicion on those pushing him as a SK, especially Pandain. But then mafia shot him and the plan kind of fell apart. In hindsight I probably should have kept him and shot Bluelightz because he would probably have voted with me.

My biggest mistake was the Adam lynch but I was convinced he was scum. It also didn’t hurt that he was the only one pushing for me to die so his death ensured my survival (until Bluelightz came along). I survived to the final lynch which is the longest in any game I have played and had a real shot at winning so I give myself 7/10

Town MVP
Palmar gets this award as he correctly identified sandroba day 1 and noted me as suspicious. If he lived longer Adam would probably have been able to push for my lynch. He also stated that he would see decon die but never confirmed that when I asked him.

Special shout outs to Snarfs for his first game. He was town to me from day one and the only ones who called him scum were mafia. I would gladly have you on my team.

Scum MVP
Deconduo, looking back on this game you managed to lurk just enough to avoid suspicion. I had you labelled as town more from a numbers thing than anything you actually did which is perfect for scum. I was never going to lynch you over Toast so that makes you my scum MVP.

The Rest of You Lot
  • Adam4167- We’ve had our chat and come to an agreement. I expected too much from you and it burnt me. My only advice would be that if you are going to post, post something that is relevant and clear.

  • Misder – You trolled this game so there isn’t much to say. If you don’t want to play, don’t sign up.

  • A Killer Cuppa Tea – Bad luck on the head bash. There’s not much else to say as you weren’t here in the early game. Day 1 sure but you disappeared after that.

  • Pandain – You’re a crazy bastard and I wasn’t sure of your alignment until you flipped. In hindsight you were right about Toast and AKCT. Thanks for the game.

  • Sandroba – You died, thanks for lurking

  • RG – The only thing that was clear from your play was that you weren’t the SK or a Vig. Given you died night 1 that is a job well done

  • Jackal – You hid, you died.

  • Paperscraps – You were a hard read initially but once I got your claim figured out I was pretty sure you were town. I guess next time claim before the deadline

Bluelightz
I had a whole long section on you and how you fucked up this game for me but in the end I want to ask you one question.

Do you want to improve?

I won't be playing a game that you are in. You clearly don't care about town winning and that means they generally lose when you are on their team.

Toast

Special shout out to Mattchew who was awesome as a cohost. Even with me whining about vote counts he muscled up and helped out.

Mr Wiggles thank you for the game, you were fair and even handed with my warning and I respect that.

"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 13 2012 03:41 GMT
#919
On March 10 2012 11:59 Snarfs wrote:
And most importantly
+ Show Spoiler +

A very special thank you to Probulous Whether you’re town or scum, you still think I'm semi competent and helped me get my points through unblocked. Thanks man.


I thought this tidbit would be enough to convey that information when I flipped medic. Thoughts? Too cryptic?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 13 2012 03:43 GMT
#920
On March 13 2012 12:40 Snarfs wrote:
Time to point out a nice little mod error!

Jackal was listed as "shot on night 2" for the better part of a few days as opposed to the traditional "killed on night 2" while Paperscraps claimed that his vig role came with a high-calibre rifle...

But that wasn't why my mind changed so radically on Paper. I saved Palmar night 2 and knew there were two KP on him. The vig claim was the only thing that made sense. I tried to make it as obvious that I was defending Paper as I dared without giving myself away but clearly I didn't do a good enough job .


I was pretty sure you were blue for most of the game. You played really really well for your first game, despite what others say. I would gladly have you on my team (scum or town). Glad to know I was right about the Palmar save. Thanks for playing and please sign up for another.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3898
ViBE138
BeSt 108
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
Other Games
summit1g7227
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft475
C9.Mang0274
Sick91
febbydoto5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1088
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.