• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12243 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 04 2012 20:51 GMT
#881
Same goes for me. I want to kill bc but not cephiro.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 20:55 GMT
#882
Yeah, I thought VE was scum; so what? There is only one reason VE died instead of sandro and that's VE's own fault; he gave five votes to sandro. It was far too risky to give votes to VE because of his behavior and because of the risk that wasting votes on getting VE to 5+ would allow scum to put votes on sandro (pulling votes from someone else and potentially killing them)

At this point the thread is just getting filled up with garbage anyway, the only purpose for a sandro convo is to derail from the proper subject of lynch today.

Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 04 2012 20:55 GMT
#883
On May 05 2012 05:51 sandroba wrote:
Same goes for me. I want to kill bc but not cephiro.

What are your reasons for this?

Sorry for not being around much the last 24 hours, I was out shopping for my brother's grad next week, and had to stay out longer than I expected.
you gotta dance
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
May 04 2012 20:59 GMT
#884
WBG are you going to answer my PMs? This is getting pretty annoying
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 04 2012 21:02 GMT
#885
Honestly I bc's thread behavior is being on par with his behavior as town or mafia which I really can't tell apart. However I'm pretty sure sheth is mafia and BC gave him 4 votes ytd for no reason. Also he is also discussing me right now who am in the minority so that just seems like distraction and throwing shit in the fan. He never even metions sheth prior to his voting.
Cephiro I think is town due to behavior on thread. Not much to say about him since there is aparently no case against him.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2012 21:06 GMT
#886
On May 05 2012 06:02 sandroba wrote:
Honestly I bc's thread behavior is being on par with his behavior as town or mafia which I really can't tell apart. However I'm pretty sure sheth is mafia and BC gave him 4 votes ytd for no reason. Also he is also discussing me right now who am in the minority so that just seems like distraction and throwing shit in the fan. He never even metions sheth prior to his voting.
Cephiro I think is town due to behavior on thread. Not much to say about him since there is aparently no case against him.



eh? he got my votes because he wasn't someone to be lynched that day and had near 0 when I placed votes on him to prevent his death. I discussed these votes with bugs before I placed them as bugs was the one compiling the list of where votes were going. I had no reason aside from keeping him from being killed accidently because no one gave him votes. Was pretty sure I stated this already.


As for bringing your name up. Regardless of if someone is in the minority if someone suspects them they should be mentioned thus someone (in this case me) ends up dying and I never have my cases down to be followed later.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 04 2012 21:08 GMT
#887
Can you confirm this bugs? Did you tell BC to put 4 votes on sheth?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
May 04 2012 21:16 GMT
#888
This game is incredibly stressful as I have to argue/coordinate with every single player in the game and now sandroba is back and acting all insulted for no reason. Yes how could we possibly think he is mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 21:17 GMT
#889
Yeah I did
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 21:20 GMT
#890
Wait what the fuck how is Cephiro town "based on behavior in thread"???

Compare his filter here to DFM2, he doesn't go nuts as town because someone suspects him. His choice of words here is completely different too, and he undermines almost every effort that has been made by anyone, with absolutely no scumreads at all.

Sandro you suck at trolling, if you've truly been afk as town then I expect better of you
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 04 2012 21:23 GMT
#891
you're responsible for your own votes no matter what anybody said
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 04 2012 21:48 GMT
#892
I don't know cephiro's meta, but I wouldn't say he is behaving like mafia. If you people are sure he is though, I have no qualms killing him. I'm not sure why we are killing BC anymore then, since it was bugs who saved sheth ytd for some unknown reason.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 04 2012 21:48 GMT
#893
On May 05 2012 05:30 gonzaw wrote:
About BC:

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 04:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:10 Palmar wrote:
I want to kill VE



On May 02 2012 07:40 Katina wrote:
On May 02 2012 07:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
My reads are all very weak because I'm basing them on what I perceive to be what is the best for town, which in this game I'm not sure I even know what the best course of action for town is going to be.

That being said, my scumreads are:

Ace, wherebugsgo, Meapak | | chaoser, Katina, EchelonTee

Don't expect reasoning. It's true, all of my votes are on Sandroba. I feel like he's town and scum are pushing easy mislynches.

I apologize to everyone for my apparent lack of concern for this game, but I've earnestly been playing and trying to find scum regardless of what you may perceive in the thread. But several peoples' attitudes this game (Ace and bugs come to mind) have made this game completely not fun for me to play any longer.


O.o I like this. If I had a dime for a everytime someone called me scum without reasoning I would have enough hookers to serve the entire mafia community. Rawr.

After going back and rereading, I think that Radfield, VE, Sandroba, EcholenTee should die in the Majority.
I have explained Rafield and EcholenTee in one of my previous posts.
VE and Sandroba should die for not helping the town. By the way Palmar is Mafia.



On May 01 2012 15:03 Foolishness wrote:
First we should focus on who we want to kill. Personally I'm fine with VE or sandroba at this point (going to hold off on chaoser for now) and I could be convinced for Radfield as well.

I realize this will be difficult but we need some sort of collective agreement on who to kill. As long as the majority (no pun intended) of us agree on a lynch target then it will be easy to ensure they are killed.

For example, say we want to kill sandroba. That leaves 9 people we want to save. We have a total of 90 votes to work with. We vote in such a way to get each 9 players to have 10 votes. This will be done via spreading out (each player will vote for 5 separate people instead of piling all 5 votes on one person). Thus if anyone (dumb townie or mafia) tries to save him they will be unable to get enough votes to do so. And obviously if someone tries to deviate in such a manner we shoot them somehow.


On May 02 2012 06:13 gonzaw wrote:

About VE:

I was leaning town on him at first, because he was very aggressive, and at first he was actively trying to find some scum on wbg (although in a retarded fashion).
However, since then he's just trolling, being disruptive, acting defeated even though not many people actually FoSed him or anything.
Is this a trend or something? It's been 3 games in a row were people FoS VE and he starts acting like a crybaby and rage quitting.

I'm comparing this to LIII, where he had quite a few votes on him when he ragequitted, and quite a lot of opposition. And there he at least contributed with his reads as well, and also claimed.
But now he had hardly any pressure at all when he started acting like this, and didn't contribute at all afterwards. I could see his motivation for ragequitting on LIII, but now I don't see any motivation for him to do so, specially when there isn't a normal lynch system in this game.
That makes me think he's most likely mafia

.



You are right syllo, both you and bugs never actively said that you wanted ve or ace dead. I do have bugs saying he believed VE was scum in pms though. As such I do have palmar, katina, foolishness, bugs and gonza all fine with VE, and confrontation between ace and many of you via his filter.

So i have 5 of 6 people fine with killing a townie, and another large group at confrontation with one who died who was being aggresive towards what you guys were doing.



Ehmm, wtf are you arguing about? You wanted VE dead too, here:

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 11:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 02 2012 10:50 gonzaw wrote:
I don't get why no one of you would even try to cooperate.

At this rate the lynch could be on any of chaoser, VE or Sheth, and scum can choose whoever they like of them to save or kill, specially considering some players seem that they won't claim what they will exactly vote..

@Cephiro: Okay, so you are tunneling wbg now and being greatly aggressive against him too just for calling you out (effectively another OMGUS)
Noted.


The thing I don't get is why the hell Ace is playing like he's playing. I know people fear him and shit when he's scum because he's cunning, sways people, etc...but unless I'm missing something in PM land he's just completely useless this game. I even doubt he's scum because of that, but fuck he's being so uncooperative and useless it's hard to believe that.


Why would anyone fear ace? He is by far one of the easiest people to deal with in the game. If you think hes useless lynch / shoot him. If you think hes helpful, dont lynch or shoot him and instead med him. As for pm land, it is doubtful he is highly active there as he is renowned for saying how much he hates pm's.

As for general way thread is going at the moment. If VE honestly dropped a ton of votes on sandro he has to go. As much as I believe acting individually during phase A is ideal to avoid mafia manipulating the majority/minority system to always be safe, phase B is more important in regards to making sure the scummiest player or if we all agree, players are lynched. Anyone who blatantly refuses to go along with a decision that everyone was basically in agreement of (or at least if they weren't no solid defense was ever provided of sandro) then that person has to be dealt with somehow to avoid continued purposeful sabotage of the voting period.

Sandro has yet to come in and provide a reasonable defense of himself. I say this as he made his comment on what he had been up to, but had not at any point then followed it up with any form of solid town sandro play to assure us our worries were unfounded. Has anyone new information on this?

VE, why have you gone so suddenly appearing so damn crazy -_-.


Yet you are just rambling against syllo/Palmar/wbg/me/etc about "wanting to kill a townie"? Hypocrite much?

BC, yes you've made some "analysis", but to be honest it's not very convincing, and it's buried in 1000 posts about you bitching against everybody.

Just taking a look at your filter, every post of yours is a GIGANTIC WALL OF TEXT THAT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING.

For example:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&currentpage=44#866

What does this say? Almost nothing. You just complain against Katina/syllo and keep complaining about people "sheeping", and saying that you are against "scumhunters that don't scumhunt publicly".

Everything else is clutter that only serves to disrupt.

Also, I see you say you make "analysis" and the like, but you still ignore important matters of the discussion.
For instance, I don't think I've seen your actual thoughts on Cephiro yet, or at all this game. You said he was "annoyed at being prodded", nothing else.

Instead of arguing, making gigantic walls of text filled with clutter, why don't you actually push those reads of yours? Why don't you stop disrupting the thread and post concise analysis, reasonings, etc?


About Sheth:

Okay so you say you are not sure about Cephiro, that you will reread his posts to make up your mind and that you are 50/50 on him, yet as soon as Round B starts you say you'll give all your votes to him.
What's worst, you never MENTION THAT AGAIN. Wtf? You've made the scummiest move in all game and you just shrug it off? Even after you make a list of reads (that don't include Cephiro), and people ask you for your thoughts on Cephiro you just say "I didn't forget anything. I commented on Foolishness' list.", and you never mention again.

However you mention once again then:

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 03:14 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Ok after reading through BC's filter I like him. He has strong reads on Katina (whose I have a life defense I thought kind of lame). And I haven't looked at prplhz, but he has a read on him as well.

I actually appreciate him not trusting Palmagism. As I'm somewhat in that same vote except I only distrust the gism part. So I don't mind Cephiro defending BC because earlier BC defended Cephiro. I'm still at around 50/50 for Cephiro btw.


What? You now still think Cephiro is "50/50"? Bullshit. You've been defending him all game, calling him town, and now you give your 5 votes to him. There's no way you think he's "50/50". Even worse, you don't put any reasoning behind your read at all. And again YOU DON'T JUSTIFY YOU GIVING YOUR 5 VOTES TO HIM.

Speaking of that list of "reads" of yours:

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 03:03 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Here are my reads :

BC - Suprised everyone thinks hes mafia. However I can see it a bit as he didn't really talk to me much and he provided me 4 votes out of no where. I do appreciate it BC, but I'd like to know the reason behind it.

Syllo - I'm unsure. I think he has a 60% chance of being mafia, but a lot of people I talk to think hes 100% town... I'm sticking with my thinking that he has a good chance of being mafia.

Palmar - Towniest Townie to Town.

Gonzaw - 59% mafia due to his early tunneling / anger against Cephiro. I'm not sure though Gonzaw I would like to keep you around for another day to see more.

Foolishness - I don't have much of a read on you.

Katina - We've played a few games together and I dont' think we've ever PM'ed or talked together once. Whats up? What are your reads?

WBG - I like WBG so far. I'm content with him living.



You are "unsure" of everybody. You are wishy washy as hell. You don't state any reasoning behind anybody. You say things like "I like wbg so far".....????
Syllo and me are 60% scum in your opinion, but you don't say anything, you even imply that you think we are null or something.
Apparently you think syllo and me are scum, yet you actually treat us as null reads. You never push us, you never make any analysis on us, nothing. You just skate by the game and act all "good boy" and shit.
This is Day 2 and you act like it was 1 hour in Day 1. You don't read anybody's filter, you say "I haven't read him yet" every time and yet you fail to do so. You base some of your reads on things that happened like 2 days ago (you think I'm scum because I was "aggressive" against Cephiro like 3 days ago, yet you mention nothing else at all).

Yes, you are scum Sheth. You appear to be absolutely ignorant of everything that's happening in the thread (which is bullshit), and you don't even care about it. Even worse you act like it's nothing and do whatever you want.


To chaoser:

I see you haven't answered my new PM yet. Doesn't matter, answer me here then.
Why do you think ET is scum?
What do you think of Cephiro?


I care about whats going on. It was just a tough day1 with me having little time. Today I'm starting to get more ideas and reads. I'm also not acting or scum.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 21:52 GMT
#894
On May 05 2012 06:48 sandroba wrote:
I don't know cephiro's meta, but I wouldn't say he is behaving like mafia. If you people are sure he is though, I have no qualms killing him. I'm not sure why we are killing BC anymore then, since it was bugs who saved sheth ytd for some unknown reason.


So apparently sheth was the agreed-upon kill yesterday?

Hindsight is 20/20 but at no point did I see anyone seriously want to kill Sheth day 1.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 04 2012 21:56 GMT
#895
On May 05 2012 06:48 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I care about whats going on. It was just a tough day1 with me having little time. Today I'm starting to get more ideas and reads. I'm also not acting or scum.


You realize I didn't put quotes from your Day 1 right?

I'm talking about right now, Day 2.
You are acting like if nothing happened in the thread at all and you don't have any info to make any read whatsoever. You act like all of us are null, yet you still say things like we are "60% mafia" and shit without even pushing nor pressuring us.
You said you were unsure about Ceph, yet said you'll give him your 5 votes, and never mentioned that again, what does that have to do with a "tough day 1" and "having little time"?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 22:00 GMT
#896
On May 05 2012 06:48 sandroba wrote:
I don't know cephiro's meta, but I wouldn't say he is behaving like mafia. If you people are sure he is though, I have no qualms killing him. I'm not sure why we are killing BC anymore then, since it was bugs who saved sheth ytd for some unknown reason.


btw the translation of the first sentence is this:

"cephiro is not on my scumteam, but he might be on the other one. Thus I'm fine with killing him."

Since when is town sandro so damn indifferent to who we lynch?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 04 2012 22:04 GMT
#897
Since I can't get anything done this game, cuz people think I'm mafia by default. Better let others that can get shit done decide who to lynch and not work against it.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 22:05 GMT
#898
lol.

Who should we kill in the majority then?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 04 2012 22:08 GMT
#899
MZ?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 22:11 GMT
#900
Make a case, yo
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 728
ByuN 317
Reynor 306
TKL 292
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56060
Bisu 2685
Calm 2406
FanTaSy 737
Stork 585
Rush 487
hero 290
firebathero 176
actioN 133
Sharp 78
[ Show more ]
Free 56
ToSsGirL 35
Mong 29
Pusan 26
Rock 25
soO 23
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi934
Counter-Strike
fl0m4927
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1536
B2W.Neo684
Beastyqt664
Mlord480
Khaldor472
olofmeister447
KnowMe329
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 12
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach20
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1540
Other Games
• Shiphtur557
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 47m
OSC
6h 47m
Replay Cast
6h 47m
OSC
19h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.