• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12853 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 90 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 04 2012 23:53 GMT
#901
On May 05 2012 07:08 sandroba wrote:
MZ?

When people say stuff like this I'd appreciate an explanation.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 05 2012 02:13 GMT
#902
If anyone has votes left:

give them to EchelonTee
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 05 2012 02:13 GMT
#903
From: wherebugsgo [ 5458 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: hey
Date: 5/5/12 10:40
can you put votes on ET?

Like all 5
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 05 2012 02:13 GMT
#904
Why 5 votes to ET, bugs?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 05 2012 02:14 GMT
#905
he's at like 3 right now
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 05 2012 02:14 GMT
#906
What happened to our agreement??

From: wherebugsgo [ 5459 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: hey
Date: 5/5/12 06:48

Anyway, we're getting off the path here. Will you send votes to Foolishness or me? Let me know within the next 4-5 minutes; it's fine if you just send all of them to either one of us
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 05 2012 02:14 GMT
#907
good, let him get lynched. he's mafia
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 05 2012 02:15 GMT
#908
too many people ended up giving me/foolishness votes

At the time I asked that we had less (foolishness and Katina traded all their votes between each other; they both messaged me when I was afk and said they couldn't make it for deadline)

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 05 2012 03:06 GMT
#909
alright, I have all the vote claims and it's a weird situation and I have no idea what's going to happen (because BC didn't claim exact vote counts and cephiro's votes are unknown)

however, no matter what happens today, UNLESS both cephiro and BC are town (and both of them die) we'll have the name of at least one scum.

If anyone has lied about their votes I am going to assume they are scum as well.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-08 03:10:26
May 05 2012 03:11 GMT
#910
[image loading]

Night 2



Round B has concluded. The tally is as follows:

wherebugsgo (15) Meapak_Ziphh (5), Liquid`Sheth (4), chaoser (3), prplhz (2), BloodyC0bbler (1)
Foolishness (14) Katina (5), Mr. Wiggles (4), chaoser (2), EchelonTee (2), sandroba (1)
Katina (10) Foolishness (5), gonzaw (3), Mr. Wiggles (1), sandroba (1)
[b]Palmar (8) syllogism (5), prplhz (3)
gonzaw (7) EchelonTee (3), slOosh (3), sandroba (1)
EchelonTee (7) gonzaw (2), slOosh (2), Liquid`Sheth (1), sandroba (1), wherebugsgo (1)
Meapak_Ziphh (6) wherebugsgo (4), BloodyC0bbler (2)
Cephiro (2) BloodyC0bbler (2)
prplhz (1) sandroba (1)
BloodyC0bbler (0) Nobody




BloodyC0bbler of the Yokoya Posse was defenestrated.




Palmar and Cephiro did not vote and get a warning.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 24 hours at 8PM PDT (23:00 EDT (-04:00) your time). Please send in all your night actions before then.
And so, we find the Sublime.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 05 2012 03:13 GMT
#911
so we kill Cephiro; he didn't even vote.

Palmar claimed to vote 5 on prplhz but failed? the fuck?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 05 2012 03:15 GMT
#912
wow...i was wrong about BC/ceph v syllo/palmar...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 05 2012 03:16 GMT
#913
Yea.. well done Syllo / Palmar in finding BC!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 05 2012 03:17 GMT
#914
I don't know wtf happened but hell yeah we were lucky with that.

Apparently neiither Palmar nor Cephiro voted? Wtf?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 05 2012 03:39 GMT
#915
So do we just wait for Round A to figure out lynches?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 05 2012 03:41 GMT
#916
Oh, and is Sandroba acting independently or co-operating? prplhz would have been lynched without him.
Also, Cephiro would have been lynched without BC.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 05 2012 04:25 GMT
#917


Why was prp so close to death? I thought some ppl saw himas confirmed town. cephiro also couldve saved BC if he wanted, but he didn't vote at all. Strange.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 05 2012 05:44 GMT
#918
Overslept by one hour, missed the vote. Sorry! ^^

One down, five more to go.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 05 2012 05:50 GMT
#919
Also, considering I am town, it's kind of ironic that scum votes saved me. Talk about having a hard time to kill a townie, shouldn't usually be that hard...
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 05 2012 06:43 GMT
#920
On May 05 2012 14:50 Cephiro wrote:
Also, considering I am town, it's kind of ironic that scum votes saved me. Talk about having a hard time to kill a townie, shouldn't usually be that hard...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1216
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1216
ByuN 451
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Reynor 209
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30288
Calm 2613
Shuttle 385
Mini 163
White-Ra 125
firebathero 96
Mong 62
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9373
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3850
Liquid`Hasu478
MindelVK4
Other Games
fl0m2572
Liquid`RaSZi2356
FrodaN1635
olofmeister840
B2W.Neo744
Khaldor510
Beastyqt267
Livibee175
crisheroes172
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
summit1g37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
angryscii 3
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach69
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
17m
BSL Open Qualifier
17m
OSC
4h 17m
Replay Cast
4h 17m
OSC
17h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.