• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8768 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 55 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
July 05 2012 22:05 GMT
#821
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 05 2012 22:07 GMT
#822
Stage Event and Item update


A POKEBALL JUST DROPPED.
kingdedede WAS ABLE TO PICK IT UP. HE CAN THROW IT ANYTIME DURING THIS OR ANY FOLLOWING DAY TYPING ##Throw Pokeball IN HERE.

risen and grush57 fell into the Acid


iGrok TOOK 1 KP WORTH OF DAMAGE AND IS REDUCED TO 0 STOCK
risen TOOK 1 KP WORTH OF DAMAGE AND IS REDUCED TO 0 STOCK
grush57 TOOK 1 KP WORTH OF DAMAGE AND IS REDUCED TO 0.5 STOCK




iGrok was a Townie Donkeykong
risen was a Townie Donkeykong
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 05 2012 22:09 GMT
#823
Lulz.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 05 2012 22:11 GMT
#824
lol did grush forget to send in his action?

anyway talismania is still scum. i guess grush is the other one?

but if he's not then its probably homerunbat.
-strongandbig
mmaaawww
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 05 2012 22:14 GMT
#825
Woah really? :/ I was sure that iGrok would flip town but Risen..... wtf. How on the earth was anything in your play pro-town?

This sucks.

And grush lost stock too? I guess he forgot to send in a stage action?
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 05 2012 22:14 GMT
#826
oh god not back to the talismania vs mister saturn fight.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 05 2012 22:15 GMT
#827
possible igrok changed his target to grush don't remember if he said anything about that.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 05 2012 22:16 GMT
#828
it's talismania vs Mr S all day. you should get ready
ATOBTTR
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 05 2012 22:17 GMT
#829
On July 06 2012 07:15 talismania wrote:
possible igrok changed his target to grush don't remember if he said anything about that.


no because if you look you see that igrok doesn't get mentioned as falling into the lava but grush does
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 05 2012 22:17 GMT
#830
On July 06 2012 07:15 talismania wrote:
possible igrok changed his target to grush don't remember if he said anything about that.


But it was clarified earlier that DK damage doesn't chain, if I recall correctly. So it pretty much has to be him forgetting, unless there was a tie between them and both Risen & grush got pushed into the lava because of that?
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 05 2012 22:17 GMT
#831
Looks like I was wrong I kinda feel like an idiot now for letting it occupy me so much.

I should explain why I got so annoyed and why I thought so strongly you were scum. I became a little suspicious of your intentions when grush revealed that both Cephiro and I should be Samus. I could understand why you would want to generally know what roles were in the game, but the fact that the players who had one of the strongest roles were just revealed to the entire thread like that seemed bad to me.

And then you decided that you were going to pick items/stage spots and that was fine; it seemed like a good way to know more about what you were thinking. But then the item thing happened and I was confused for a little bit as to what happened. You seemed like you didn't know either and that worried me as you were the person who made the game so I thought you would know better than anyone else why certain things happened. Losing stock annoyed me a little, but it wasn't a huge deal. When you refused to explain why you would carry me though, I kind of lost it. The whole point of a single person picking the items and stages in my view, was so that we could learn about what that person was thinking and evaluate them. The fact that you refused to explain why you would carry me (beyond the "oh looks like I messed up, but it's ok cause I hurt scum lololol") struck me as really anti-town and irritating as hell. The fact that you didn't want to lynch me that day but felt it was a good idea tomorrow was just like icing on the cake. And the statement that you made today really didn't help, as I felt that many of the things you said about me were reasons that I thought you were scum and it looked to me like you were twisting that around to try to apply to me. The reason why I didn't go completely insane in trying to lynch you was partly because I couldn't see any support for your lynch and partly because a lot of the games I've been in or watched (Magic and Movie Star especially), two townies have completely destroyed the thread by going after each other very early on. I didn't want to make the same mistake if I was wrong, especially not when I was playing as a hydra. Your general behavior in the thread (the pictures and your tone) and the way you acted so sure of yourself and dismissed my efforts to not throw everything to pieces also annoyed me.

I feel like I've said everything that I want to say. This isn't something that I'm going to let affect me in the future. If you want to discuss this further iGrok, send me a PM.
mmaaawww
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 05 2012 22:18 GMT
#832
On July 06 2012 06:59 iGrok wrote:
Alright guys, so I'm about to die with Risen. Don't feel bad for me though, town has this game locked up. I only ask that you be sure that my death is not in vain. Lynch Grush tonight. And remember, if Risen flips town, murder the ever-loving hell out of Saturn, who is clearly a communist and a threat to FREEDOM. I know I've played like Palmar this game, but don't fail me.

Saturn and Risen, I expect an apology.

I only regret that I have but one life to give for my Town.


i will not be apologizing to you. palmar plays like palmar but that doesnt make it a good or pro town way to play. plus im town and so it seems was risen, you should be apologizing to us post game.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 05 2012 22:20 GMT
#833
On July 06 2012 07:17 Mister Saturn wrote:
Looks like I was wrong I kinda feel like an idiot now for letting it occupy me so much.

I should explain why I got so annoyed and why I thought so strongly you were scum. I became a little suspicious of your intentions when grush revealed that both Cephiro and I should be Samus. I could understand why you would want to generally know what roles were in the game, but the fact that the players who had one of the strongest roles were just revealed to the entire thread like that seemed bad to me.

And then you decided that you were going to pick items/stage spots and that was fine; it seemed like a good way to know more about what you were thinking. But then the item thing happened and I was confused for a little bit as to what happened. You seemed like you didn't know either and that worried me as you were the person who made the game so I thought you would know better than anyone else why certain things happened. Losing stock annoyed me a little, but it wasn't a huge deal. When you refused to explain why you would carry me though, I kind of lost it. The whole point of a single person picking the items and stages in my view, was so that we could learn about what that person was thinking and evaluate them. The fact that you refused to explain why you would carry me (beyond the "oh looks like I messed up, but it's ok cause I hurt scum lololol") struck me as really anti-town and irritating as hell. The fact that you didn't want to lynch me that day but felt it was a good idea tomorrow was just like icing on the cake. And the statement that you made today really didn't help, as I felt that many of the things you said about me were reasons that I thought you were scum and it looked to me like you were twisting that around to try to apply to me. The reason why I didn't go completely insane in trying to lynch you was partly because I couldn't see any support for your lynch and partly because a lot of the games I've been in or watched (Magic and Movie Star especially), two townies have completely destroyed the thread by going after each other very early on. I didn't want to make the same mistake if I was wrong, especially not when I was playing as a hydra. Your general behavior in the thread (the pictures and your tone) and the way you acted so sure of yourself and dismissed my efforts to not throw everything to pieces also annoyed me.

I feel like I've said everything that I want to say. This isn't something that I'm going to let affect me in the future. If you want to discuss this further iGrok, send me a PM.


dont feel bad about it hiro. i think you were on the right side of the whole argument and igrok just messed up because he was "trying to play like palmar". it doesn't work that way.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 05 2012 22:20 GMT
#834
HOW ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE UNABLE TO HYDRA / SMURF
IF THIS GOES ON I'LL INTRODUCE A "EVERYONE POSTING WITH A WRONG ACCOUNT GET'S 0.1 KP OF DAMAGE"
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 05 2012 22:21 GMT
#835
oh sorry.

whatever im going to sleep i worked like 12 hours today and i have to do the same thing tomorrow.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 05 2012 22:22 GMT
#836
Looks like grush forgot to send in an action. Or it's a ploy to escape being lynched, going for the "too dumb to be scum" approach?

With neither risen nor igrok, I don't have a clue what's a good gameplan now. I'm more inclined to think tali atm, but it could be saturn, or either HRB atm.

Probably still a good idea to just lynch Grush first, but have to math it out.

Oh, and yay, a pokeball. Shall I throw it? Kinda tempted, even if there's only 1 in 5 chance of a really cool effect (instakill grush) and some risk of scum getting an item out of it.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 05 2012 22:22 GMT
#837
grush must have forgot to send a PM. And I really don't think he's scum. Is the fact that he hit the same person that scum did, weird? Yes. But I don't see why as scum, he would either reveal the fact that both Cephiro and I were Samus (town has no way of knowing that kind of info without grush saying it and scum would want to keep that kind of information private so they can plan their night hits) and the fact that he would actually claim his hit as scum just seems ridiculous to me.

S&B, you have talismania as your strongest scum read also, right? I think we should lynch him today and shoot him at night. HomerunBat is probably the other scum. If we're wrong, we can always lynch grush.
mmaaawww
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 22:24 GMT
#838
I'd say don't throw it. I'd prefer not to risk scum getting an item/cephiro getting roleblocked
*PING*
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 05 2012 22:26 GMT
#839
And yes iGrok, I agree with s&b. Palmar may play this aggressive and irritating way, but that doesn't make it nessecarily good. Palmar is good as town because of the way he thinks. It really isn't something that helps town, and at the end of this game, you'll see that you were wrong about us.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 22:29 GMT
#840
@Mr. S

cephiro was right about the finger pointing. it starts and ends with the filters, if you really think I'm scum, make a case.

I have to say that your actions leading up to this deadline, are giving me doubts. I'm also trying to think of what Tali has done that has helped town.

I still think we lynch grush today. The one thing that has me convinced is that he kept calling cephiro scum after it was extremely clear that the scum kp was aimed at him. Afterwards, he said something along the lines of it being an elaborate scum conspiracy.
*PING*
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 49m
Patches Events
15h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 49m
OSC
23h 49m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.