• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8430 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 55 Next
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 19:34 GMT
#801
On July 06 2012 04:31 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 04:27 iGrok wrote:
So just to clarify as I'm throwing myself away, Hiro who are your two scumreads?


You and talismania. And yes I do believe that you are scum killing yourself. It wouldn't be the first time.

I expect an apology from you in 2.5 hours.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 05 2012 19:47 GMT
#802
we still both think talismania is scum
=strongandbig
mmaaawww
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 19:48 GMT
#803
and S&B who is your other read?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 05 2012 19:55 GMT
#804
Caught up on the thread now. Seems that the discussion isn't really going anywhere, just arguing about who thinks whom is scum. I think I'll just wait for the stage and item results and continue after that.

And if anyone is going to accuse someone of being scum, please back it up with a case or proper reasoning, we can't just go around like asshats and point fingers yelling "Scum!", I'm getting tired of seeing everyone screaming all possible combinations back and forth without reasoning for them.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 05 2012 19:56 GMT
#805
they think it's me + you, iGrok. But that should be disproven when risen/you and grush flips.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 19:57 GMT
#806
On July 06 2012 04:56 talismania wrote:
they think it's me + you, iGrok. But that should be disproven when risen/you and grush flips.

Hiro thinks its me and you. IDK about S&B

As an aside, thats why i dislike hydras
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 05 2012 19:59 GMT
#807
On July 06 2012 04:48 iGrok wrote:
and S&B who is your other read?


you or grush ATM

im a little less sure about you than i was before your "hey wait guys i actually do give a fuck" post but it's too easy for scum to say that to come back from being found out or whatever so i'm not feeling giving you a free "actually he's town after all" pass.

I think risen is probably town but he could be scum

i thought cephiro might be scum for KP balance reasons but grush could be that also

mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 05 2012 20:02 GMT
#808
you don't like hydras because we have different reads or what?

i mean, ideally we would discuss with each other what our reads are and what we should do about them, i've just been really shitty about that since i just moved to freakin' europe and have to work like twelve hours a day now

i actually think the best kind of hydra is the secret one where you pretend you're just a smurf or whatever and not a hydra at all, but that wasn't really an option this time since everyone knew we would be a hydra
mmaaawww
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 20:02 GMT
#809
Saturn, will you be voting for grush tonight?

Assume for the moment that I flip town and Risen flips something.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 20:03 GMT
#810
Yeah, I don't like hydras because I can't fault you for having inconsistent reads. Its really frustrating to play against someone with a built-in excuse for contradictions.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 05 2012 20:18 GMT
#811
On July 06 2012 05:02 iGrok wrote:
Saturn, will you be voting for grush tonight?

Assume for the moment that I flip town and Risen flips something.


Look! He's almost there. So close to covering all the possibilities of his theory! If only he could reach a little farther!

I also like how I'm no longer positively flipping scum, I'm just something.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 05 2012 20:18 GMT
#812
Igrok before you're dead can you give me your read on talis
ATOBTTR
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 20:31 GMT
#813
Tali starts out with similar reads to my own, including ones I hadn't made public. So, he starts off on the right foot. Volunteering to sit out is weird, but its something that a townie who is trying to do as little damage as possible would do. Then he creates a spreadsheet to track everyone's accusations. This is an easy thing for scum to do for credit, but it also hurts scum because they can't ever contradict themselves. Since I'm already leaning town, its a pro-town move. And finally, he nails it on the head that grush shot cephiro instead of one of the people he (grush) said was scum. All these things combined say he's town. He's not taking a leadership role this game, but thats fine - too many leaders can fuck towns over.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 05 2012 20:41 GMT
#814
On July 06 2012 05:31 iGrok wrote:
Tali starts out with similar reads to my own, including ones I hadn't made public. So, he starts off on the right foot. Volunteering to sit out is weird, but its something that a townie who is trying to do as little damage as possible would do. Then he creates a spreadsheet to track everyone's accusations. This is an easy thing for scum to do for credit, but it also hurts scum because they can't ever contradict themselves. Since I'm already leaning town, its a pro-town move. And finally, he nails it on the head that grush shot cephiro instead of one of the people he (grush) said was scum. All these things combined say he's town. He's not taking a leadership role this game, but thats fine - too many leaders can fuck towns over.


Hmm, is he buddying tali so when he flips scum tali is safe bc he's buddying him? Too wifom I guess.

Just don't let this affect your reads on tali people. (I'm assuming igrok flips scum. If he's town disregard previous statement.)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 20:42 GMT
#815
On July 06 2012 05:41 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 05:31 iGrok wrote:
Tali starts out with similar reads to my own, including ones I hadn't made public. So, he starts off on the right foot. Volunteering to sit out is weird, but its something that a townie who is trying to do as little damage as possible would do. Then he creates a spreadsheet to track everyone's accusations. This is an easy thing for scum to do for credit, but it also hurts scum because they can't ever contradict themselves. Since I'm already leaning town, its a pro-town move. And finally, he nails it on the head that grush shot cephiro instead of one of the people he (grush) said was scum. All these things combined say he's town. He's not taking a leadership role this game, but thats fine - too many leaders can fuck towns over.


Hmm, is he buddying tali so when he flips scum tali is safe bc he's buddying him? Too wifom I guess.

Just don't let this affect your reads on tali people. (I'm assuming igrok flips scum. If he's town disregard previous statement.)

Look! He's almost there. So close to covering all the possibilities of his theory! If only he could reach a little farther!

I also like how I'm no longer positively flipping scum, I'm just something.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 05 2012 20:46 GMT
#816
On July 06 2012 05:42 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 05:41 Risen wrote:
On July 06 2012 05:31 iGrok wrote:
Tali starts out with similar reads to my own, including ones I hadn't made public. So, he starts off on the right foot. Volunteering to sit out is weird, but its something that a townie who is trying to do as little damage as possible would do. Then he creates a spreadsheet to track everyone's accusations. This is an easy thing for scum to do for credit, but it also hurts scum because they can't ever contradict themselves. Since I'm already leaning town, its a pro-town move. And finally, he nails it on the head that grush shot cephiro instead of one of the people he (grush) said was scum. All these things combined say he's town. He's not taking a leadership role this game, but thats fine - too many leaders can fuck towns over.


Hmm, is he buddying tali so when he flips scum tali is safe bc he's buddying him? Too wifom I guess.

Just don't let this affect your reads on tali people. (I'm assuming igrok flips scum. If he's town disregard previous statement.)

Look! He's almost there. So close to covering all the possibilities of his theory! If only he could reach a little farther!

I also like how I'm no longer positively flipping scum, I'm just something.


Go through my filter. I've always held you're either scum or idiot town who's better off dead. I'm rational, you let your emotions and fear of being wrong cloud your judgement. If town I think that's something for you to work on in the future.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 20:50 GMT
#817
Whatever baby, I'll meet you in hell in an hour!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 05 2012 21:56 GMT
#818
If igrok is scum it pretty much seals cephiro and probably dedede as town. My kill order would be grush, tali, hrb, ms, dedede, cephiro. Sorry I forced us into this. Should have just joined the push igrok movement. Igrok is almost certainly a scum who knows he's dead and decided to shit up the thread as much as possible so his buddy had a chance to hide in the mud. I enabled him bc i couldn't wrap my head around his play. Grush bc he shot cephiro, tali bc I can't see igrok carrying his scum buddy and above hrb bc I think he's more scummy (though it's slightly odd hrb defended me so hard, almost like he KNOWS I'm town, ya dig?), then hrb as buddying scum, then ms, dedede or cephiro if one of you are scum in this scenario ggvwp.

If igrok is town, go with the plan I listed earlier. Lynch grush, if town you have to go all in on either a cephiro/dedede scum team or two of ms/tali/hrb scum team. If grush is scum, lynch ms then tali then hrb.

Think that covers everything correctly. Godspeed town.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 05 2012 21:59 GMT
#819
Alright guys, so I'm about to die with Risen. Don't feel bad for me though, town has this game locked up. I only ask that you be sure that my death is not in vain. Lynch Grush tonight. And remember, if Risen flips town, murder the ever-loving hell out of Saturn, who is clearly a communist and a threat to FREEDOM. I know I've played like Palmar this game, but don't fail me.

Saturn and Risen, I expect an apology.

I only regret that I have but one life to give for my Town.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 05 2012 22:03 GMT
#820
time to get the popcorn ready
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4515
Leta 1631
Bale 58
Shine 29
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft604
Sick117
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush423
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 54m
Patches Events
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
OSC
17h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.