• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
Narw
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland884 Posts
June 01 2012 00:32 GMT
#821
On June 01 2012 03:28 TheTrueFBIAGENT wrote:
I thought long about posting this, and it can be just a coincidence since I think Nerchio is an ok guy and he has good lan results, but
http://drop.sc/189208
Take a look at 2:23.
Right as the terran player cancels his gas, he looks exactly on the geyser through the fog of war for some seconds. Another noteworthy thing is that he says his build can not fail vs 3cc and banshee, even though he hadn't scouted the third cc when he decided to make all those units.
I hope I am just wrong and this is just random.

Edit: My point is not the build he did, but the look WITHOUT vision. He maybe just said it because he saw the third cc when killing the terran.



So you made new account just to accuse Nerchio of cheesing you(or to get some e-fame?) couse he was propably busy setting his music ? :D I feel sorry for guy who few posts above mine tried to analyse that replay, couse it was waste of time.
PS: Bunker, shitload of scv's, factory with no hellions on map and lack of any early agression - how could someone think it was 3 cc banshee on close air spawn.
SuperYo1000
Profile Joined July 2008
United States880 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 00:40:32
June 01 2012 00:40 GMT
#822
On June 01 2012 04:30 lightpwnr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 14:42 BuffloBEAST wrote:
Just in case anymore evidence is needed, here is a replay lightpwnr with some obvious map hacking:

http://replayfu.com/r/crSZPd

EDIT: The sc2ranks link on the download page leads to a profile named venusaur. Not sure if that's a name change or what.

I quit sc2. I told blizz I wanted the accont deleted. LGlightpwnr no longer will and or ever shall play sc2.



ohh really.....whats this I hear that you just changed your name to Venusaur. Seems like a failed attempt to hide your new identity. Dont worry bro. We have a league of paranoid players (love these guys) that you have pissed off by hacking. You're doomed to destruction and we will burn your universe to ash
( bush
Profile Joined April 2011
321 Posts
June 01 2012 00:46 GMT
#823
i played this Impa guy a couple of times, really ridiculous.. and he even streams his maphacker like wtf..
oo
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 01:46:16
June 01 2012 01:36 GMT
#824
I just wanted to share the good laugh I had when reading the hate mail from LGlightpwner. Here it is.
1-Replays are public
2-It is not filming
3- You were caught doing something illegal, gl with the claim



"It is illegal to film someone. That is harassment if you keep or show it to other people. If it is not removed in two days my lawyers will be sending you a message to your home address. Their phone number is 1 (877) 867 5356 if you wish to disclose the time of your sentence if these terms are not adhered to. You will receive a letter reporting your date in which you will come to court.

~lightpwnr"

On June 01 2012 07:13 Doodsmack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 06:40 lightpwnr wrote:
My account has been sold to escape from EU for all that see if online its new name will not be disclosed. I lightwnr Have quit SC2. Please do not involve him in this mess. I have quit and am back to playing mw3 under the name fluxy. You can find me streaming at twitch.tv/lightpwnr. I will see everyone at the next MLG that cod is included in.


OP, please tell me you have sent an email to Blizzard with all the replays we've compiled on this guy.


I will be as soon as I get all the replays, those from the videos are not on my computer as I am not the one who made the post of it. I'll send as soon as i get them (hopefully on weekend).
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 01:42:13
June 01 2012 01:41 GMT
#825
Seriously, why did all those guys tried to cheat when they know nothing will remain hidden forever?
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
June 01 2012 01:43 GMT
#826
On June 01 2012 09:20 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 07:25 Issamu wrote:
On June 01 2012 04:20 CruiseR wrote:
On June 01 2012 04:03 EtherealDeath wrote:
On June 01 2012 03:58 YouMake wrote:
Impa has either been banned or name changed. Cuz he is no longer on NA GM lol..


Read the OP he got demoted to Bronze. GJ Blizzard lol!



so now Blizzard demotes to bronze for blatant maphacking?

I am very disappointed if that's the case, just because he can hack again and get into GM in new season, or just continue playing in masters or w/e

Seems like a no punishment for me, locking account is the only way imo (and i still think like 80% of hackers would buy another acc and hack again if they were banned).

_
Edit: And the guys who are taking this reddit troll seriously, wtf is wrong with u?


Actually, Blizzard demotes cheaters to a "hackers only" bronze league AND bans them.

Yes. If Blizzard wants to remove someone fast from the GM and ban him, they move him into bronze league before banning him. Except that bronze division is not 'hackers only'. For example the division into which he was moved contains active bronze level players.

On the other hand GameOfDrone is not banned. He is online at the moment, but has not played any games for a week. He was dropped from GM due to inactivity. Blizzard's profile web pages have been bugged regarding gm drops from the beginning. Also his in-game profile is bugged (no visible 1v1 league until he plays single 1v1 match and gets placed into new league/division).


I guess that does make sense since Impa got demoted to bronze as this one just had his 1v1 wiped... though it takes more than 6 days to accumulate that much bonus pool. I am not sure how it happened but anyway (could it be the "temp ban" everyone was talking of?)
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 01:49:36
June 01 2012 01:47 GMT
#827
On June 01 2012 10:36 ZweiGaming wrote:
I just wanted to share the good laugh I had when reading the hate mail from LGlightpwner. Here it is.
1-Replays are public
2-It is not filming
3- You were caught doing something illegal, gl with the claim



"It is illegal to film someone. That is harassment if you keep or show it to other people. If it is not removed in two days my lawyers will be sending you a message to your home address. Their phone number is 1 (877) 867 5356 if you wish to disclose the time of your sentence if these terms are not adhered to. You will receive a letter reporting your date in which you will come to court.

~lightpwnr"

Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 07:13 Doodsmack wrote:
On June 01 2012 06:40 lightpwnr wrote:
My account has been sold to escape from EU for all that see if online its new name will not be disclosed. I lightwnr Have quit SC2. Please do not involve him in this mess. I have quit and am back to playing mw3 under the name fluxy. You can find me streaming at twitch.tv/lightpwnr. I will see everyone at the next MLG that cod is included in.


OP, please tell me you have sent an email to Blizzard with all the replays we've compiled on this guy.


I will be as soon as I get all the replays, those from the videos are not on my computer as I am not the one who made the post of it. I'll send as soon as i get them (hopefully on weekend).


Reading that message made my sides hurt, thanks

So after being caught cheating he changed name and obviously lied about quitting and is trying to scam people? smh
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
June 01 2012 01:51 GMT
#828
On June 01 2012 10:36 ZweiGaming wrote:
I just wanted to share the good laugh I had when reading the hate mail from LGlightpwner. Here it is.
1-Replays are public
2-It is not filming
3- You were caught doing something illegal, gl with the claim



"It is illegal to film someone. That is harassment if you keep or show it to other people. If it is not removed in two days my lawyers will be sending you a message to your home address. Their phone number is 1 (877) 867 5356 if you wish to disclose the time of your sentence if these terms are not adhered to. You will receive a letter reporting your date in which you will come to court.

~lightpwnr"

Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 07:13 Doodsmack wrote:
On June 01 2012 06:40 lightpwnr wrote:
My account has been sold to escape from EU for all that see if online its new name will not be disclosed. I lightwnr Have quit SC2. Please do not involve him in this mess. I have quit and am back to playing mw3 under the name fluxy. You can find me streaming at twitch.tv/lightpwnr. I will see everyone at the next MLG that cod is included in.


OP, please tell me you have sent an email to Blizzard with all the replays we've compiled on this guy.


I will be as soon as I get all the replays, those from the videos are not on my computer as I am not the one who made the post of it. I'll send as soon as i get them (hopefully on weekend).



This kid has some serious growing up to do. Such a classic "my lawyers will be contacting you" scenario. What a tool.
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 02:00:57
June 01 2012 02:00 GMT
#829
On June 01 2012 10:51 DueSs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 10:36 ZweiGaming wrote:
I just wanted to share the good laugh I had when reading the hate mail from LGlightpwner. Here it is.
1-Replays are public
2-It is not filming
3- You were caught doing something illegal, gl with the claim



"It is illegal to film someone. That is harassment if you keep or show it to other people. If it is not removed in two days my lawyers will be sending you a message to your home address. Their phone number is 1 (877) 867 5356 if you wish to disclose the time of your sentence if these terms are not adhered to. You will receive a letter reporting your date in which you will come to court.

~lightpwnr"

On June 01 2012 07:13 Doodsmack wrote:
On June 01 2012 06:40 lightpwnr wrote:
My account has been sold to escape from EU for all that see if online its new name will not be disclosed. I lightwnr Have quit SC2. Please do not involve him in this mess. I have quit and am back to playing mw3 under the name fluxy. You can find me streaming at twitch.tv/lightpwnr. I will see everyone at the next MLG that cod is included in.


OP, please tell me you have sent an email to Blizzard with all the replays we've compiled on this guy.


I will be as soon as I get all the replays, those from the videos are not on my computer as I am not the one who made the post of it. I'll send as soon as i get them (hopefully on weekend).



This kid has some serious growing up to do. Such a classic "my lawyers will be contacting you" scenario. What a tool.


He obviously had no law classes, or else he'd understand that his claim is a total fail.



On another note, most of the replays i'm looking through have nothing especially crazy in them... which makes me believe they are not hackers unless someone post something really obvious about one of them in the future.

I would like you people not to accuse on a "maybe". This post should remain only about obvious hackers that we can provide few replays of their hacking behavior. Let's not destroy anyone's reputation for a "maybe".

If you find players "suspicious" you can always post the videos for others opinion about it or asks if anyone else has suspicious replays of the same person. Though, unless you are 100% sure of it, do not directly ask me to add him on the hackers list.
Klipsys
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1533 Posts
June 01 2012 02:04 GMT
#830
All online tournaments should have replays analyzed, and no money should be given out until it's clear there was no maphacking. Imo anyway....
Hudson Valley Progamer
Samba
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany452 Posts
June 01 2012 02:13 GMT
#831
On June 01 2012 11:00 ZweiGaming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 10:51 DueSs wrote:
On June 01 2012 10:36 ZweiGaming wrote:
I just wanted to share the good laugh I had when reading the hate mail from LGlightpwner. Here it is.
1-Replays are public
2-It is not filming
3- You were caught doing something illegal, gl with the claim



"It is illegal to film someone. That is harassment if you keep or show it to other people. If it is not removed in two days my lawyers will be sending you a message to your home address. Their phone number is 1 (877) 867 5356 if you wish to disclose the time of your sentence if these terms are not adhered to. You will receive a letter reporting your date in which you will come to court.

~lightpwnr"

On June 01 2012 07:13 Doodsmack wrote:
On June 01 2012 06:40 lightpwnr wrote:
My account has been sold to escape from EU for all that see if online its new name will not be disclosed. I lightwnr Have quit SC2. Please do not involve him in this mess. I have quit and am back to playing mw3 under the name fluxy. You can find me streaming at twitch.tv/lightpwnr. I will see everyone at the next MLG that cod is included in.


OP, please tell me you have sent an email to Blizzard with all the replays we've compiled on this guy.


I will be as soon as I get all the replays, those from the videos are not on my computer as I am not the one who made the post of it. I'll send as soon as i get them (hopefully on weekend).



This kid has some serious growing up to do. Such a classic "my lawyers will be contacting you" scenario. What a tool.


He obviously had no law classes, or else he'd understand that his claim is a total fail.



On another note, most of the replays i'm looking through have nothing especially crazy in them... which makes me believe they are not hackers unless someone post something really obvious about one of them in the future.

I would like you people not to accuse on a "maybe". This post should remain only about obvious hackers that we can provide few replays of their hacking behavior. Let's not destroy anyone's reputation for a "maybe".

If you find players "suspicious" you can always post the videos for others opinion about it or asks if anyone else has suspicious replays of the same person. Though, unless you are 100% sure of it, do not directly ask me to add him on the hackers list.


I would say you don´t need any law classes to see this, seems more like he just isn´t the brightest light.
But thank you very much for the laugh.
RIP Geoff “iNcontroL" Robinson, September 11, 1985 - July 20, 2019
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
June 01 2012 02:27 GMT
#832
Oh god this new twist in the lightpwnr saga is amazing. *pulls out the popcorn*
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
June 01 2012 02:57 GMT
#833
poor kid's gone up and hired some lawyer with a toll free number. office of the public defender gogogo?
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
June 01 2012 03:10 GMT
#834
This is one of the most epic SC2 threads on TL.
Awesome work guys.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
June 01 2012 05:00 GMT
#835
On June 01 2012 10:36 ZweiGaming wrote:
I just wanted to share the good laugh I had when reading the hate mail from LGlightpwner. Here it is.
1-Replays are public
2-It is not filming
3- You were caught doing something illegal, gl with the claim



"It is illegal to film someone. That is harassment if you keep or show it to other people. If it is not removed in two days my lawyers will be sending you a message to your home address. Their phone number is 1 (877) 867 5356 if you wish to disclose the time of your sentence if these terms are not adhered to. You will receive a letter reporting your date in which you will come to court.

~lightpwnr"

Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 07:13 Doodsmack wrote:
On June 01 2012 06:40 lightpwnr wrote:
My account has been sold to escape from EU for all that see if online its new name will not be disclosed. I lightwnr Have quit SC2. Please do not involve him in this mess. I have quit and am back to playing mw3 under the name fluxy. You can find me streaming at twitch.tv/lightpwnr. I will see everyone at the next MLG that cod is included in.


OP, please tell me you have sent an email to Blizzard with all the replays we've compiled on this guy.


I will be as soon as I get all the replays, those from the videos are not on my computer as I am not the one who made the post of it. I'll send as soon as i get them (hopefully on weekend).


LOL the "I will be contacting my lawyers" gag? I wasn't aware anyone besides 12 year olds ever believe that. Oh man, this thread just gave me a good laugh.
yoigen
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany369 Posts
June 01 2012 08:23 GMT
#836
On June 01 2012 09:32 Narw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 03:28 TheTrueFBIAGENT wrote:
I thought long about posting this, and it can be just a coincidence since I think Nerchio is an ok guy and he has good lan results, but
http://drop.sc/189208
Take a look at 2:23.
Right as the terran player cancels his gas, he looks exactly on the geyser through the fog of war for some seconds. Another noteworthy thing is that he says his build can not fail vs 3cc and banshee, even though he hadn't scouted the third cc when he decided to make all those units.
I hope I am just wrong and this is just random.

Edit: My point is not the build he did, but the look WITHOUT vision. He maybe just said it because he saw the third cc when killing the terran.



So you made new account just to accuse Nerchio of cheesing you(or to get some e-fame?) couse he was propably busy setting his music ? :D I feel sorry for guy who few posts above mine tried to analyse that replay, couse it was waste of time.
PS: Bunker, shitload of scv's, factory with no hellions on map and lack of any early agression - how could someone think it was 3 cc banshee on close air spawn.


Didn't you read the post? It is not about that he is reading the build right, but that he looks at Terrans gas THROUGH the fog of war when he has no vision one second after terran cancels his gas very early on in the game.
Today I didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say it was a good day.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
June 01 2012 09:48 GMT
#837
On June 01 2012 07:25 Issamu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 04:20 CruiseR wrote:
On June 01 2012 04:03 EtherealDeath wrote:
On June 01 2012 03:58 YouMake wrote:
Impa has either been banned or name changed. Cuz he is no longer on NA GM lol..


Read the OP he got demoted to Bronze. GJ Blizzard lol!



so now Blizzard demotes to bronze for blatant maphacking?

I am very disappointed if that's the case, just because he can hack again and get into GM in new season, or just continue playing in masters or w/e

Seems like a no punishment for me, locking account is the only way imo (and i still think like 80% of hackers would buy another acc and hack again if they were banned).

_
Edit: And the guys who are taking this reddit troll seriously, wtf is wrong with u?


Actually, Blizzard demotes cheaters to a "hackers only" bronze league AND bans them.

Yeah just like they did last year, too bad they only temp banned them for the remainder of the season which was about 2 weeks.
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
June 01 2012 09:56 GMT
#838
I sent a report to blizzard about that guy "meh" maphacking. With one replay showing subtle evidences, while in the other it is clear that he maphacks. Hopes to see him into the void
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
June 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#839
On June 01 2012 17:23 yoigen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 09:32 Narw wrote:
On June 01 2012 03:28 TheTrueFBIAGENT wrote:
I thought long about posting this, and it can be just a coincidence since I think Nerchio is an ok guy and he has good lan results, but
http://drop.sc/189208
Take a look at 2:23.
Right as the terran player cancels his gas, he looks exactly on the geyser through the fog of war for some seconds. Another noteworthy thing is that he says his build can not fail vs 3cc and banshee, even though he hadn't scouted the third cc when he decided to make all those units.
I hope I am just wrong and this is just random.

Edit: My point is not the build he did, but the look WITHOUT vision. He maybe just said it because he saw the third cc when killing the terran.



So you made new account just to accuse Nerchio of cheesing you(or to get some e-fame?) couse he was propably busy setting his music ? :D I feel sorry for guy who few posts above mine tried to analyse that replay, couse it was waste of time.
PS: Bunker, shitload of scv's, factory with no hellions on map and lack of any early agression - how could someone think it was 3 cc banshee on close air spawn.


Didn't you read the post? It is not about that he is reading the build right, but that he looks at Terrans gas THROUGH the fog of war when he has no vision one second after terran cancels his gas very early on in the game.


If he was maphacking he would be able to see that the gas wasn't there just by the minimap, I doubt he would have to look at it to recognize what was happening. Something to think about although he does center on it. Maybe it was a misclick or something, we can't really know. That one look isn't proof to pin him as a hacker.
Progamers have excellent minimap awareness
Does nerchio stream??
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
Aelfric
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Turkey1496 Posts
June 01 2012 10:13 GMT
#840
On June 01 2012 11:00 ZweiGaming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 10:51 DueSs wrote:
On June 01 2012 10:36 ZweiGaming wrote:
I just wanted to share the good laugh I had when reading the hate mail from LGlightpwner. Here it is.
1-Replays are public
2-It is not filming
3- You were caught doing something illegal, gl with the claim



"It is illegal to film someone. That is harassment if you keep or show it to other people. If it is not removed in two days my lawyers will be sending you a message to your home address. Their phone number is 1 (877) 867 5356 if you wish to disclose the time of your sentence if these terms are not adhered to. You will receive a letter reporting your date in which you will come to court.

~lightpwnr"

On June 01 2012 07:13 Doodsmack wrote:
On June 01 2012 06:40 lightpwnr wrote:
My account has been sold to escape from EU for all that see if online its new name will not be disclosed. I lightwnr Have quit SC2. Please do not involve him in this mess. I have quit and am back to playing mw3 under the name fluxy. You can find me streaming at twitch.tv/lightpwnr. I will see everyone at the next MLG that cod is included in.


OP, please tell me you have sent an email to Blizzard with all the replays we've compiled on this guy.


I will be as soon as I get all the replays, those from the videos are not on my computer as I am not the one who made the post of it. I'll send as soon as i get them (hopefully on weekend).



This kid has some serious growing up to do. Such a classic "my lawyers will be contacting you" scenario. What a tool.


He obviously had no law classes, or else he'd understand that his claim is a total fail.



On another note, most of the replays i'm looking through have nothing especially crazy in them... which makes me believe they are not hackers unless someone post something really obvious about one of them in the future.

I would like you people not to accuse on a "maybe". This post should remain only about obvious hackers that we can provide few replays of their hacking behavior. Let's not destroy anyone's reputation for a "maybe".

If you find players "suspicious" you can always post the videos for others opinion about it or asks if anyone else has suspicious replays of the same person. Though, unless you are 100% sure of it, do not directly ask me to add him on the hackers list.

When the lawyers come, invite them in and give them cookies so they won't leave empty handed.
Tomorrow never comes until its too late...
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 505
910 60
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1849
Super Smash Bros
PPMD63
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3183
shahzam605
C9.Mang0251
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21644
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
13m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.