• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:14
CEST 06:14
KST 13:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

GTA / Markham meetup - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Mazer
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1086 Posts
December 15 2008 14:33 GMT
#61
I'm moving back to Barrie from Ottawa the next day. If it had been Sunday, I'd have dropped by just to get owned.
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
December 15 2008 14:37 GMT
#62
what Mazer said.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
December 15 2008 14:38 GMT
#63
On December 15 2008 22:28 Chill wrote:
Seriously. Let me hold your hands:
[image loading]

We're going to Yonge and Finch. One of the subway stops is called Finch ON THE YONGE LINE. That would probably be a good place to go to...

I'm coming from Whitby and can give rides. Infinity can attest to how well I can get lost despite having a GPS telling me where to go.

But finch is alllll the way at the top. its SO HARD TO GET THERE!
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
December 15 2008 15:08 GMT
#64
My favourite thing about Finch station is when someone asks which train goes South >.>
It felt like gravity.
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
December 15 2008 16:06 GMT
#65
On December 15 2008 16:33 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2008 15:36 Kennigit wrote:
Bring your friends and sisters!

don't do this. if one of them happens to be hot, kennigit will ban you from TL if you don't let him make advances on her.


just bring a fat one
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 16:10 GMT
#66
On December 16 2008 01:06 pachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2008 16:33 LosingID8 wrote:
On December 15 2008 15:36 Kennigit wrote:
Bring your friends and sisters!

don't do this. if one of them happens to be hot, kennigit will ban you from TL if you don't let him make advances on her.


just bring a fat one

How is that supposed to help? :o
Official Entusman #21
Dutch
Profile Joined February 2006
Canada110 Posts
December 15 2008 16:23 GMT
#67
I wonder if it's worth me coming, I don't have SC installed anymore and really suck.
Not Dutch
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 16:38:08
December 15 2008 16:29 GMT
#68
FAQ

I am really young / don't want to drive / am underage / don't want to party. Should I come?

Yes.

I am bad at StarCraft. Should I come?
Yes.

I don't know many people from the TL community / am really shy. Should I come?
Yes.

Can I bring a friend?
Yes.

I have a really cute asian girlfriend / sister / friend. Should I bring her?
Yes.


I am free to come, but for the above reasons I will pretend to be busy. Will I be banned from TeamLiquid?
Yes.



I hope this clears everything up!
Moderator
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 16:36 GMT
#69
Dutch, I hope that answers your question
Official Entusman #21
lovelyrose
Profile Joined July 2003
Canada160 Posts
December 15 2008 16:49 GMT
#70
I'm working that day from 1-5, but there's always a chance I'd be able to show if I find a way to get off work. if not, I live in burlington, so it'd be pretty hard to get there for 7, let alone 12.
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 18:01:57
December 15 2008 17:55 GMT
#71
Yeah, i'll bring my own keyboard and mouse too. I think the internet cafe's eqps are bad. Does anyone know the rates per hour? I know in KTown (Christie), they have it somewhere like 2$ an hour

**Edit : Just called them and they said 3$ an hour or $5 for two hours. I guess maybe we can work something out with them if we come in with like 10 people?
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
karbon
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada137 Posts
December 15 2008 18:23 GMT
#72
can you put me down as maybe?

depends if i'm leaving for montreal on the 20th or not
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
December 15 2008 18:28 GMT
#73
Wow, I wanna come but I won't be in Toronto until the afternoon... >_>

How long you guys gonna be there until?
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 18:29 GMT
#74
Awhile. I'm planning on staying in TO until midnight if people are still around.
Moderator
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 18:34 GMT
#75
I'd like to stay until midnight too but I need to drive people back so ;;
Official Entusman #21
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 18:37 GMT
#76
lol Jesung's Taxi Service? Fuck that. When the fare is free, the passengers don't complain about the schedule
Moderator
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 18:42 GMT
#77
lol <3
Official Entusman #21
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 18:51:08
December 15 2008 18:44 GMT
#78
On December 16 2008 01:49 lovelyrose wrote:
I'm working that day from 1-5, but there's always a chance I'd be able to show if I find a way to get off work. if not, I live in burlington, so it'd be pretty hard to get there for 7, let alone 12.


Hows Burlington treatin ya? You STILL there Brad? Pshhh
lol

btw, from Subway TTC from Union to Finch takes about 30 minutes.

I can MAYBE make it if you guys are going to be there till midnight.
I finish work @ 10ish so after I head up it'll be around 1030ish.
But I have to work the next day as well so I probably won't stay long =]
I work @ Eatons temp. (just for seasonal, cuz I have absolutely no time during school)

And YK's equipment aren't bad. In fact they're superior to other net cafes in Toronto (afaik)
You might just want to bring your mouse because they're keyboard are pretty pwn (for a net cafe)

and don't trust that shitty point placement on the google map
YK is pretty much on the intersection (Yonge & Finch), beside Soban (shittiest korean food restaurant EVER. don't go there)

I didn't know Kenni lived in Toronto -.-a;
Use it or lose it
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
December 15 2008 18:50 GMT
#79
On December 16 2008 01:29 Chill wrote:
[b]FAQ


I am free to come, but for the above reasons I will pretend to be busy. Will I be banned from TeamLiquid?
Yes.



I hope this clears everything up!



Haha, oh shit, you caught me.
Initial_H.C.
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada560 Posts
December 15 2008 19:26 GMT
#80
I'm pretty sure I can make it! Count me in
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 235
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4356
Leta 1865
ViBE127
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
JimRising 607
Other Games
summit1g8260
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick614
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota28
League of Legends
• Lourlo956
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 46m
Patches Events
10h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 46m
OSC
18h 46m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.